Bakers of Paris is recalling plain, almond, and chocolate croissants sold in 18 Northern California Whole Foods Market stores.
The products contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
The products with the following UPCs are being recalled:
- Croissant 4 Pack Baker Paris, 24159300000
- Chocolate Croissant 4 Pack Baker Paris, 24159500000
- Almond Croissant 4 Pack Baker Paris, 24159400000
- Croissant Assorted 4 Pack Baker Paris, 24159800000
- Chocolate Croissant, 46000058528
- Croissant, 46000058529
- Almont Croissant, 46000058559
The recalled products have “packed on” dates of 1/4/17 or earlier and “sell by” dates of 1/7/17 or earlier. Theye were distributed to the following Whole Foods Market stores in Northern California:
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products at the above stores discard them and take their receipt to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact Bakers of Paris at 415-468-9100, ext. 2215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!