toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Upserve

Hi Marshall - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. As your dedicated Account Manager, Erika would like to thank you for this great review. If there is anything she can do, or if questions arise in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to her directly.

Please keep the information listed below for future reference. Erika's calendar link is the best way to set up a time to talk, do further trainings, or if there is anything support cannot answer. Once again, we truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with feedback. Have a great week!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

Upserve was good in letting me know what the costs were and made an easy transition. I like the reporting tool that they give me. The simplest, neatest thing is the email that comes everyday. It's a great break down. It gives me the info I need and a quick snapshot of all they can do. They've got so much to offer that I almost need more time to spend with all the tools so I could advance the benefits I can get from the system. All the interactions I have with the customer service team have been really easy. Any questions I have, they're quick to respond. I just shoot off an email. They reach out with updates they have without me having to hunt them down. They’re very interactive and helpful with me as far as communication.

Hi, Brady.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. We are happy to know you value the Upserve experience, and how we can better help your business grow with what we provide.

In terms of the your frustration about deposits hitting your account, we want to start by saying we understand your frustration. While it is not something we can change, we assure you that we are working diligently to make sure you get your money in a timely manner. Upserve has dedicated support across the board, and we want you to take advantage of that support to better help run your business, and to address any issues you may have.

Once again, thank you for the positive feedback, and we value you being a loyal customer.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

The Upserve rep was great. I was shown enough cool stuff to make me want to switch. I have their credit card processing and I like all the bells and whistles on the online back office, which is the manager's logbook and calendar that shows our sales by hour for any date in the past. I can grow some data on what happens on different holidays. I can go back to last year's Mother's Day or whenever and see when we got the busiest. But like every business owner, I'm frustrated that we don't get our money when we want it. Because of Columbus Day, which is a made-up reason to not give me my money, I had Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's sales all sitting in someone else's bank account until today.

Upserve

Hi Sortir! Thank you for taking the time to provide us such positive feedback on your Upserve experience thus far. I have spoken with your account manager Allison who has informed me that you two have already been introduced. She will be your direct point of contact moving forward with any questions that may come up. Allison shared that you guys may be a great fit for our Kitchen Display System (KDS). We are excited to have you on board and look forward to working with you. Thanks again for your time; it is customers like you that make our team better!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

At the time when I opened my business a few years ago, I was big on the Wi-Fi tablet because I worked in a nightclub for a long time and I didn't want to do the hardwired, PC version. We got Breadcrumb and they got bought out by Upserve. Upserve has been great so far. Their customer service team is hands down fantastic. The new reports that I get are much better from the previous one that we had at Breadcrumb. Super detailed and very useful information. I heard that they're are also doing the kitchen monitors, which I'm very interested in.

Upserve

Hi Michael! Thank you for the stellar review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. I have spoken with your account manager Allison who shared that you guys were able to connect over the phone today. We are excited to hear that you are a happy customer and we will continue to work to provide you with the best product and customer service that we can. Hope you have a great weekend!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

Upserve seems to be operating in a much better system since they bought Breadcrumb. The only time we ever had any issues were when we were doing updates and then sometimes the updates won't fully configure the way we were hoping they would. That only happened twice over the updates. They've been doing a lot of updates lately as they keep trying to make the product better. But overall, I'm very happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I met the owner of the company way back in the day when it was still called Swipely. I worked with him on some stuff and then he tried a few other things and came in one day and he’d started a credit card processing company called Swipely. Then we liked what he had and we started using Swipely at one of the bars I was at. Our boss liked him and we stayed with him when they turned to Upserve. He was getting a really good deal with them overall, so we were able to stay in that family of bars and get a similar discount. Every time I had to talk to their customer service, they were able to answer my question. I would recommend them to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Upserve?

Upserve

Hi Jahvin - Thanks for your detailed feedback! It is customers like you that help our team develop and grow our product to fit your needs. I have spoken with your account manager Allison who shared that you two have been in touch. She will be your main point of contact moving forward and will be able to get you set up with our EMV solution. We are excited to be working with you and encourage you to provide as much feedback as you can so that we can deliver a great customer experience. Thanks and have a great new year!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

We were looking for something that worked really well on Apple’s operating system. We have Breadcrumb which was bought by Upserve. It never really changed on the frontend for us, but we’ve been interacting more with guys from Upserve on the customer service side. We got two KDS stands for the displays and activated the system. I’ve been speaking with our account manager and she would get that going. It was a pretty good interaction.

I like the ability of this being upfront at the customer’s table and putting orders right there. With the system itself, I love the backend of the reports and I'm seeing what’s going on in real-time. I might not necessarily be in the restaurant but I can still see what’s going on. The wow factor of Upserve is the customer service and there is a vast improvement in that area compared to when Breadcrumb was by itself at Groupon.

Getting a hold of people at customer service was always an issue then, but it's more accessible right now. Upserve customer service has a 24-hour access. If there is something that Upserve is not too sure about, they give me a timeframe of when they could get back to me with it. When the KDS first came out, I had an issue. The couple of service specialist I spoke with told me that they were not too sure about the answer that time but asked me to give them a 24-hour timeframe and they would get back to me, which they did. That’s why I love the service so far.

Upserve

Hi Hillary - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with our services. We are glad to hear that a year after your initial purchase, the system is performing to your liking. There has been a great deal of improvements made to not only the product but our team as well. It is good to see that the support has been helpfully when needed. We look forward to building our relationship in the future and providing you continued exceptional customer service.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

We opened a new restaurant last December and Breadcrumb was one of the POSs that came up in my search. We liked their demos most out of all the different platforms that we looked at at that time. We leased three terminals for the point of sale, cash drawer, credit card swipers and the Meraki router for the whole system. I've used their technical support a few times and they have been friendly and relatively helpful.

Upserve

Hey Natalie, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and I’m glad your experience through the Breadcrumb acquisition has been a positive one. On-site support is a request we hear from time to time, and we agree that it would be beneficial. As we continue to grow together as a company, hopefully that can be a possibility in the future. We wish you continued success, and look forward to working with you down the road. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated account manager, Bobby, who is more than happy to help. Happy holidays!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

We use Breadcrumb for our POS system, and Upserve comes along with it. The person that we spoke with explained what the program was, and they were nice and thorough. The equipment is easy to use and relatively maintained. Their customer service is always available, 24/7. However, it's always a little frustrating for me. There is no field support and nobody comes out. It's all only accessible over the phone. But other than that, it's good. Most of the people know what they're talking about and are able to help and fix the problem, so that's helpful. It's a learning experience that's relatively positive.

Upserve

Dear Mi​ke - Thank you for leaving a review and for your honest feedback regarding our services. We are sorry that you were misinformed regarding your IPad password, but are glad that we are working together towards rectifying the issue. We are dedicated to providing the support needed to ensure your experience with Upserve is a positive one.

We recognize that we miscommunicated some information but are dedicated as a company on being transparent and honest with every costumer regarding the services we provide. Please know that you can lean on your dedicated account manager, Patty, who will do her best to ensure that Crepes Du Nord is receiving the support it needs.

We thank you again for taking time to leave a review and are eagerly looking into the future, towards a successful and positive relationship with you and Crepes Du Nord.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

Before I started the service with Breadcrumb & Upserve I spoke with Steven. I had other options to go for but I asked that the new business I am buying they have an iPad from your company. Breadcrumb is not working because it is missing a password. "Can you replace it if I join your service?" He agreed. But after I joined he refused to replace it saying that he give me a discount on the service. He wanted just to get my business (2 restaurant). I will cancel very soon.

Upserve

Hi James! First and foremost, thank you for being a loyal Breadcrumb customer over the past 4 years! Your account manager Allison has informed me that you had a chance to connect about some specific feature requests that you are looking for in regards to reporting and pooling tips. Allison has submitted your feature requests to our product and engineering teams and will follow up with updates. Please continue to use Allison as your main point of contact with any and all feedback that you have. It is customers like you that help us grow and develop our product to better fit your needs. Please let us know if there is any way that we can improve your customer experience!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

We've used Breadcrumb for the past 4 years since opening the business, and have seen some improvements to the system. The system works well in general but is weak in the card swipe end of things. I've asked for several feature updates/improvements over the years but have only gotten one or two developed into system updates. The two most significant updates that would help me in our business would be to turn the Check Out Report into a Sales Report. In other words make it time sensitive so that sales from a particular user could be tracked with any specified time range input into the system after the trading day.

The other update would be that the system would recognize and track which user entered an item onto a check, rather than just telling me who opened the check, this way multiple users could enter items onto co-mingled checks and their sales could be tracked (very useful when assigning tips if you're not using a pooled system). One more upgrade would be to have the ability to color code "buttons." Thanks!

Upserve

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It’s customers like you that help us continue to grow and improve. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we would like to help in any way that we can. Your dedicated account manager Allison has shared that she has sent you an email to find a time to connect. We are working to ensure that your POS will be able to remain fully functioning in offline mode. We understand that you have a concern with not being able to accept payments when the system goes down. Every piece of feedback that you provide helps us better understand how to improve our product. Please feel free to contact Allison with any questions or concerns. We also have 24x7x365 support team who is available to answer your questions.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We got the Upserve point of sale system and it's easy to use. Three nights ago, everything went down and we could only accept cash payments for a while. That happened before with Breadcrumb, before they merged with Upserve so that was frustrating. But other than that, our experience with them has been good.

Hi Cathy,

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave a review. And we're glad that you find the system extremely user-friendly. Our apologies for the long wait time that you experienced a few weeks ago. If part of the system is not working properly...it can definitely result in longer wait times. But if you subscribe to status.breadcrumb.com, you can receive direct updates about the system. And you can definitely set some time up with your Account Manager, Bobby, to get you fully versed on the system.

Thanks and we look forward to our continued partnership!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

The bar has Upserve's electronic register and it is connected to the iPads that we use. It is super easy and user-friendly compared to the system we had prior, which went down all the time. We only had a few issues with the Breadcrumb going down. If it goes down like when we have a credit card problem, the customer service is really great at responding to those inquiries via email. However, two days ago, the system went down and I was on hold on the phone for 45 minutes. I didn’t talk to anybody. Their guys were pretty busy 'cause it went down all over but it resolved itself. Other than being down at 5:15 during dinner time, we didn't really have any issues. I don't have any training in the system, but I found it super easy to navigate and learn how to use so it's that helpful.

Upserve

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Breadcrumb & Upserve continue to grow and improve, together. Upserve has really focused on giving Breadcrumb the same great customer service support that Upserve has been known for. We look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate your continued feedback. Happy holidays!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

We had the point of sale system from Breadcrumb, and Upserve took that over, but their service is much better than it was with Breadcrumb. I like that the Upserve equipment works. The sales reps are absolutely fine. The customer service and technical support reps answer the phone when I call them and fix the problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had good and bad experiences with Upserve customer service. We got a point of sale system and the ease of use and the speed is a great feature of the product. But we ran into issues when the system went into offline mode. Sometimes, stuff would disappear and come back later. So what that would do is it would either send to the bar, the kitchen, or both or not send. So I have to be on the lookout for those.

I'm not having anybody really on site to come and help us, check on anything or troubleshoot some of the hardware. We're using the point of sale that's all hooked up in Apple hardware and installed through Breadcrumb. We've had an issue where some of the product's records are going out or they're not charging all the way. It's minor stuff but when it happens constantly, it's hard to spend time and troubleshoot. Then there was a point in time before Upserve took over, where Breadcrumb stopped to really responding to any customer service. They weren't getting back to us anytime there's any issue which were major like outages. We couldn't get anyone online for a couple of days. By that time it was like having to puzzle back all the transactions to make sure people got tips. It was at the end of the closing date. So that closes out on all the checks with about six servers with full section. So that was a huge pain. It took me about a month to piece all that back together.

Upserve sent us a card and it said, "Hey, use this for all your support needs." So I was calling that number, leaving messages, talking with people. Every time I would call they would say, "We don't have any record of this." And so I called three times and then finally I did it on my own. I started looking through the transactions, just doing what I could because it was about a week later and we do daily cash transactions that we got to reconcile a couple of days after. We only have a small amount of cash but it's probably pretty difficult for any restaurant.

Finally I got a little more help when Upserve stepped in and took control of the situation. But I was like, "Are you kidding? This could have gotten solved that day. That's what I was trying to tell, all these different facts and no one was getting what I was saying." So that's a miscommunication. I don't think that's unsolvable. In the end, Levi, from Upserve handled it the best. I've had really good luck with him. He's been really helpful when I get a chance to get him on the phone. We can really get through some of the issues. So I do think that the customer service has improved. And I think as long as that continues, and then there's somebody that's actually going to be able to help and understand what the issues are, it's gonna be a positive product still.

Upserve

Hi Jillian - Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with our product. It is our goal to help you utilize everything we have to offer to make running your business easier. When time permits, please know your Account Manager Kyle Ricci would be more than happy to walk you through our software. As you move forward it is our mission to continue providing top of the line products and industry leading customer service.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

We've been using Breadcrumb iPad POS for about four years now and it's definitely gotten much better and much more stable since Upserve took over. It works pretty great for the most part and it does what it needs to do. I haven't had a chance to delve into the back end of Upserve and all of the things they offer right now but I know that there's a lot of things on there that I would love to utilize regularly. It seems like a really great opportunity to delve into. Their customer service reps are receptive and they know pretty much. as much as they can. It's been great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were originally with Breadcrumb and Upserve bought them out so we already had our iPads and the equipment. We didn't have to buy a new equipment which was one of the advantages of staying with Upserve. They've also been pretty good about training. Levi, who was part of the Breadcrumb team, is now in Upserve and definitely an asset. He's been the most helpful and has been great at getting back to us right away. I really don't think the Upserve app is very helpful as much as the online is. The Upserve app is weird and needs some work. It doesn't really tell much information except for group information. We'd like to know everything we can get on the website on our phone.

We asked them to keep working on the labor portion because the labor doesn't calculate overtime right now and the labor percentages are not accurate because it's based on overtime. Also, accounts on food and beverage aren't accurate. It doesn't give the same numbers for some reason so we always still go to Breadcrumb for our account numbers. We brought that up with them 2 months ago and haven't heard any response about that. Even so, they have been responsive to our request to only report net sales instead of gross sales since they have that changed.

Upserve

Hi Sam - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to know that you value the Upserve experience and that we are able to provide a viable tool that helps Chomp thrive. We understand that running such a successful business is hard work and we are glad that you rely on our analytics to guide you in the right direction.

Also, thank you very much for referring your friends to Upserve and for speaking so highly of the work we do. Please remember that through our referral program we enthusiastically make donations to various charities, such as the Clean Water Fund, in your name to pay it forward. We are proud of the charities we choose to work with because they are truly making an impact and improving the lives of people in need, so thank you.

Once again, thank you for your time, and we look forward to seeing how Chomp will continue to succeed in the year to come!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I was in the area where Upserve was based out of. I was into it when they first launched. I have Upserve although I had Breadcrumb before they acquired it three years ago. That was what I first started out on. I like the analytics of Upserve and it’s always been great with their customer service. I used to be a beta tester for them too so I love them. It’s a great company and I always tell people that they should use them.

Upserve

Hi Ali - We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We have enjoyed working with you in the past, and look forward to continuing to grow our relationship in the future. Customers like you are what drives us to want to constantly improve. Customer service is something we value highly, so thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts. We still strive to do better, however. So anything you need going forward, we'll be here!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I have the Breadcrumb POS and the Upserve software. The salesperson called and said Upserve was buying Breadcrumb. They wanted us to go through the software demo with them, and it turned out to be a well-informed demo. We liked the services and what Upserve has to offer. I also enjoy the customer intelligence that we get to have that much more information about our customers: new customers, repeat customers, and the transaction-level data.

Furthermore, their customer service has been a step up from what we had at Breadcrumb earlier. They are quick to jump on the lines when I call, it's barely a minute or two of wait time, and so far, the interactions have been great. Plus, they are knowledgeable, and know what's up. We had a little complicated issue some time back a couple of days ago and they followed-up and are working on resolving the problem. Overall, it's been a great experience. I'm enjoying our Upserve relationship between the products that they offer and the customer service. I would recommend Upserve.

Upserve

Hi Paul - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're excited to be working with Tavern Steakhouse & Lounge and The Firkin. We'd like to offer our continued support in the future. It's customers like you that help us continue to grow!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

We just started using Upserve so we’re still going through some training but the software's easy to access. Their sales team was good then the technical support and customer service were helpful as well.

Upserve

Hi Tony - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience with Upserve from sales to service. It is customers such as yourself that we enjoy working with the most because you use Upserve to better your business. We look forward to working with you and your team members at Long Doggers going forward. Have a great weekend!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

Upserve, which was Swipely then, was brought to me by one of my managers. My interaction with their sales team was very positive. They’re very helpful and very informative. Using the software, I am able to understand my guests’ buying behaviors.

Upserve

Hi Josh - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Upserve. We appreciate all feedback, both positive or negative, as it helps us improve and grow as a company. It's customers such as yourself that Upserve enjoys working with the most because you share the same passion as we do for your business. It is the goal of the company to continue exceeding your expectations through great support and products. If you need anything in the future, feel free to reach out to your dedicated account manager, Kyle or call/email our 24/7 support team. Thanks and have a great week!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I heard about Upserve when I was looking for data analysis solutions for restaurants. Not too many are in that game right now. We chose a different POS first, then we realized how terrible they were and then went to Breadcrumb. I called their sales team, told them I’m going to use their service and they had exactly what I was looking for, and we’ve got a bunch of iPads. Their customer service team has been helpful. I like the fact that if it breaks I know I could replace an iPad. I use all of my own networking equipment and I like the simplicity. The biggest pleasing thing versus solutions like Aloha and Micros is that I can sit in my office apartment in my underwear and update the menu. And that’s a luxury we can’t pay for.

Upserve

Hi, Randy. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. We are happy to know that you value the Upserve experience and that we are able to provide a viable tool that helps your business thrive across all six locations. Your experience working one on one with our development team is also great to hear and we will pass the message along. I heard you spoke with Patty, your dedicated account manager, who you can continue to reach out to with any questions. Like any restaurant that is always changing and evolving it's menu, Upserve is always evolving as well and we have you and your management staff to thank for the constructive feedback and ideas.

Once again, thank you for your time, and we look forward to seeing how we can collaborate in the year to come!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

We’ve been with Upserve since they were Swipely. We were looking for a loyalty program then and ended up getting involved with them. They’re our credit card processor. They take our Micros data, use and format it, then we receive reports from them on a daily basis. We have six locations that receive the reporting every morning on sales, sales trends, menu items that sell, server performance, and social media activity. There’s a lot of information that we receive which is great. Upserve is a great tool for us to map out our sales and food trends. We also get on the phone with their development team once every six weeks. They’ve been very good at using our suggestions, letting us be a data test for some of their new ideas as they expand the reporting tool.

Upserve

Hi Catherine! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're excited to have you folks as part of the Upserve family and will continue to provide prompt service. It's customers like you that help us grow.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

We heard that Breadcrumb was being bought out and potentially by Upserve, and it kind of helped with our decision in choosing them. The rep pointed out everything that we were looking for. We like the data analytics the most that other POS systems aren’t able to provide. Customer service has been prompt and responsive to any of our needs.

Upserve

Hi Davis - Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your Upserve experience. It is customers like you that help our team continue to develop. I have connected with your account manager Allison who has shared that you two have been in touch over the past few weeks working on your loyalty program. The program that you and your team have built is one of our most successful programs. Allison is dedicated to help you with any questions that you may have moving forward. We are lucky to have you as a part of our family and we thank you for your continued feedback.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

We use Upserve to process our credit cards, and have been working with them for a while. Working with the sales team was very good. We talk to the customer service fairly frequently, and it's all been really good that Upserve have a pretty great customer service. It's easy to talk to someone, and there's not a lot of the phone trees.

Upserve

Hi Emily - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve through continued feedback. We strive to be responsive to your concerns and are here for you if you ever need us. Please don't hesitate to contact your Account Manager, Alex, or our 24 hour support line if ever you need anything. Enjoy your weekend!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

We're already contracted with Breadcrumb and we have their POS for the iPad. And when Upserve bought them, we got a whole bunch of notices from them. One of my complaints is that I’ve interacted with quite a few different people on Upserve that I got confused about who exactly was keeping track of what was happening with us. Now we know who our account manager is but it's difficult to schedule an appointment for a conversation with him. The times available to schedule our meetings with him don't work for us because they're in the middle of our busiest hours of service. But having Upserve equipment seems to be getting us our money on time which is definitely better than when we we're working with Groupon before. The team is also responsive to our concerns. They called last week and were able to help us figure out how to get us back running. And I like the Upserve app. That’s been really nice for keeping track of stuff.

Upserve

Hi Nikki - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Breadcrumb & Upserve continue to grow and improve. Before Groupon sold Breadcrumb to Upserve, they laid off a sizable portion of the staff. Upserve has striven to give Breadcrumb that great Customer Service and Account Management support that Upserve is known for. We look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate your continued feedback.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

When I was doing research with my manager and business partner, we saw a load of different POS systems and liked the Breadcrumb interface as well as the rep. We felt that it would be a good fit for us so we decided to go with them. I also liked the equipment's design and use. It was very straightforward and intuitive. It wasn't trying to be anything it didn't need to be, which we saw in quite a few other systems. It also looks current as the interface is what people are used to using in an iPhone or iPad.

It started great then unfortunately, when Upserve bought Breadcrumb, it was exactly the time when we opened and they weren't taking new clients and sales reps. Our sales rep wasn't employed anymore so trying to get anybody on the phone and any support was really difficult. And that was in our first or second week of business and we nearly left and chose somebody else. That transition was really rocky and I would imagine nearly lost Breadcrumb a lot of business. But since Upserve has taken them over, it's been better. We have a rep now and I have his number.

Upserve

Hi Dan - Thank you for the positive review on Upserve. We are very glad to hear you had a seamless transition and are happy with the level of detail our reports offer. Please continue to rely on your Account Manager, Ashley, and our Customer Support Team for support!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

We were with Swipely for years then Upserve took over and it's been a really easy transition for us. We have the POS system and it seems fairly reliable. We've definitely enjoyed Upserve. I peeked a little bit further into it when I was doing our credit card fee reports last month and noticed how deep I can do with the information that it provides. It's super neat. Two of our restaurants split off into a different company so I had to get them separated from our account and that went fairly easily. Customer support helped me and was really prompt. I'd recommend Upserve.

Upserve

Hi Adam, thank you for leaving us a review. I spoke with your Account Manager, Alli, who let me know that she connected with you this morning. I understand you are a software designer and find our product reliable but would like to see more development in functionality. We really appreciate this type of feedback as we can bring it back to our product/engineering team, to continue to look for ways to improve the customer experience within our product. So, thank you! I also understand you use two Breadcrumb POS systems in the beer garden and have installed a third system in the restaurant which will be opening soon. Alli will be working with your onboarding specialist, Jason, to make sure that everything is set up for when you open in the next few weeks. In addition, Alli has also let me know that she sent you an email to schedule a time to connect next week to hear more about your ideas on where the product can grow. If you have any questions or feedback, please continue to let us know, and as your dedicated account manager, Alli will be available to take care of any needs moving forward. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

Software great, hardware is fickle. The software works well. It doesn't really feel like it is growing or improving however, just stagnant. I am a former software developer who opened a restaurant and make it as high tech and automated as possible. The hardware offered is somewhat unreliable as credit card scanners break and charging ports fail. The reporting in Upserve and Breadcrumb is competitive, and not integrated, and both are lacking real actionable insights. They offer plenty of superficial report data.

Upserve

Hi Sanjay - We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on your Upserve experience. It is customers like you that help Upserve grow and develop to better fit your needs as a restauranteur. Your account manager, Allison, has sent you an email to make sure that you two are able to connect. Allison is your main point of contact moving forward and she will be able to help you and your team digest the data that is flowing through your Upserve portal. We are happy to have you on board and look forward to working with you!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

So far, there's a lot of good data within Upserve and we're in the process of educating our store personnel on how to be able to use that data effectively and efficiently and put it in a format that makes it actionable. It's a good concept, but it needs a little bit more of report-writing capabilities so that we can create data in a way that makes it easy for people to understand what that data is telling. There are some canned reports but they're not very easy to work with in creating different ad hoc reporting requirements.

Upserve

Hey Danny. We wanted to say thanks so much for the great review on Consumer Affairs! The shout out was pretty awesome, too! We here at Upserve really appreciate the partnership and look forward to continuing it for a long time to come. Please keep us posted if you need anything at The Bungalow Group, Ashley your account manager, is happy to help whenever you need it. Have a great week!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I have a POS system and Upserve gets the receipts and passes the data on to American Express. My experience so far has been good but I'm waiting for them to integrate more fully the software as far as sales tracking with my Point of Sale. Technical support has been good the few times I've contacted them. Matt, my account manager then, who was recently promoted, was very receptive and on the ball.

Upserve Company Profile