toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Upserve

Hi Marshall - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. As your dedicated Account Manager, Erika would like to thank you for this great review. If there is anything she can do, or if questions arise in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to her directly.

Please keep the information listed below for future reference. Erika's calendar link is the best way to set up a time to talk, do further trainings, or if there is anything support cannot answer. Once again, we truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with feedback. Have a great week!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

Upserve was good in letting me know what the costs were and made an easy transition. I like the reporting tool that they give me. The simplest, neatest thing is the email that comes everyday. It's a great break down. It gives me the info I need and a quick snapshot of all they can do. They've got so much to offer that I almost need more time to spend with all the tools so I could advance the benefits I can get from the system. All the interactions I have with the customer service team have been really easy. Any questions I have, they're quick to respond. I just shoot off an email. They reach out with updates they have without me having to hunt them down. They’re very interactive and helpful with me as far as communication.

Hi, Brady.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. We are happy to know you value the Upserve experience, and how we can better help your business grow with what we provide.

In terms of the your frustration about deposits hitting your account, we want to start by saying we understand your frustration. While it is not something we can change, we assure you that we are working diligently to make sure you get your money in a timely manner. Upserve has dedicated support across the board, and we want you to take advantage of that support to better help run your business, and to address any issues you may have.

Once again, thank you for the positive feedback, and we value you being a loyal customer.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

The Upserve rep was great. I was shown enough cool stuff to make me want to switch. I have their credit card processing and I like all the bells and whistles on the online back office, which is the manager's logbook and calendar that shows our sales by hour for any date in the past. I can grow some data on what happens on different holidays. I can go back to last year's Mother's Day or whenever and see when we got the busiest. But like every business owner, I'm frustrated that we don't get our money when we want it. Because of Columbus Day, which is a made-up reason to not give me my money, I had Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's sales all sitting in someone else's bank account until today.

Upserve

Hi Sortir! Thank you for taking the time to provide us such positive feedback on your Upserve experience thus far. I have spoken with your account manager Allison who has informed me that you two have already been introduced. She will be your direct point of contact moving forward with any questions that may come up. Allison shared that you guys may be a great fit for our Kitchen Display System (KDS). We are excited to have you on board and look forward to working with you. Thanks again for your time; it is customers like you that make our team better!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

At the time when I opened my business a few years ago, I was big on the Wi-Fi tablet because I worked in a nightclub for a long time and I didn't want to do the hardwired, PC version. We got Breadcrumb and they got bought out by Upserve. Upserve has been great so far. Their customer service team is hands down fantastic. The new reports that I get are much better from the previous one that we had at Breadcrumb. Super detailed and very useful information. I heard that they're are also doing the kitchen monitors, which I'm very interested in.

Upserve

Hi Michael! Thank you for the stellar review. It’s customers like you that help Upserve continue to grow and improve. I have spoken with your account manager Allison who shared that you guys were able to connect over the phone today. We are excited to hear that you are a happy customer and we will continue to work to provide you with the best product and customer service that we can. Hope you have a great weekend!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

Upserve seems to be operating in a much better system since they bought Breadcrumb. The only time we ever had any issues were when we were doing updates and then sometimes the updates won't fully configure the way we were hoping they would. That only happened twice over the updates. They've been doing a lot of updates lately as they keep trying to make the product better. But overall, I'm very happy with them.

We got Aloha through SDCR and Upserve was an addition you can get on it. It is more summarizing and easy to view versus the Aloha system on the back end. The customer service and technical support has been great, really responsive on the emails.

Upserve is good and they handle any problems we had. It's super easy to train people on how to use the Upserve equipment. I know we've had a huge issue trying to get the rewards program set up. I haven't done that part of it. It's one bid on the other guys and I know it's been very slow to get it implemented. Overall, it's been positive and satisfying.

Hi Jorge,

I'm glad that the Upserve Live Mobile App and reporting have been so helpful for you in accessing the information no matter where you are. Customer service is most important to us, I'm glad to hear that your experience with our Support Team was positive. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Original review: April 8, 2017

We use Upserve for credit card processing and me as a general manager and owner is the only one with this application on the phone who can see all the transactions being done. I use the software on my cell phone, and it's very helpful because I get an email every day before the shift starts off and knowing of how the night is going to be on Upserve. From home, I can look on the application what the restaurant is doing. The customer service is excellent, too. Every time I have an issue with a credit card, I call and get it fixed. That’s it. Upserve is one of the only companies in the restaurant business that I don’t have to worry about.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your honest feedback. Upserve has been making vast improvements to the Breadcrumb system. I'm glad Angus was able to speak with you directly. Our customers are the most important to us.

I've followed up with our Account Management team regarding the feedback you provided. I've asked that your dedicated Account Manager as well as the Manager of Account Management to reach out to you and ensure any unanswered questions are resolved for you.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Original review: April 6, 2017

Breadcrumb, now Upserve is cloud based and their upfront startup cost is lower than the traditional POS system. I have from them six point-of-sale systems, six of their stands, EMV card readers, cash registers and all printers. I like that the system uses an iPad, which makes the system easy to use. Upserve has been improving Breadcrumb and I was impressed when we had a major outage and I was able to get in touch with the owner. I told them the situation was absolutely ridiculous and the chief operating officer or chief technical officer reached out to me the same day and apologized, issued me a credit in the form that appeals to me, and guaranteed that they're working towards a much better solution that's why they're having those issues.

Also, they’ve assigned the account managers to restaurants so it's nice to have a go-to person. However, since they are an expanding company, the account manager that have been assigned to each restaurant, at least mine, wasn't nearly as knowledgeable as they should be since there's a drastic learning curve for a new employee and it became very evident when one was trying to do certain things. Upserve has a ton of work to do based on a lot of issues we've had in the past. Their communication was not very great at times because they're a growing company. They’re currently going through growing pains although I do know that they will have everything worked out in the near future.

Hi Arurto,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and I'm glad the team enjoys the product. Your dedicated Account Manager, Ashley, will be reaching out to you directly to help you dig into item and server sales. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 5, 2017

I like the reports that Upserve generates. But I was trying to generate the individual sales of items by servers and I was not able to find it with the Upserve program. Other than that, it gives us everything that we would be trying to track in a very compact package and nice presentation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Upserve?

Upserve is great and I love it. I find the interface and everything on it to be clean and self-explanatory. It's easy to use and efficient. I would highly recommend it. Upserve should keep doing what they're doing.

Hi Danielle,

So glad to hear that our Support Team has been a helpful resource for you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Upserve does the processing of our company's sale. They process the credit card transactions in a timely manner and we're happy with their work. Their customer service has been very helpful and they got me the information that I needed in order to be PCI compliant.

When we first opened up our shop back in 2013, I started with Square because it was easily accessible, there were no monthly fees and they had good process and rates. Then as I got into it, I thought that it was a little meek for what we were gonna do and I wanted something a little more robust. I looked at a bunch of different POS systems and I made the decision to go with Breadcrumb and carry forward.

Upserve's been great. The only problem I see is that Breadcrumb had a lot of issues that they're trying to clear up, but I dealt with a couple of people there. I like their platform and what they're doing. Customer service has also been great. Upserve inherited some things when they took over Breadcrumb and the processing so it's tough to deal with it on that aspect. Initially, when I started up with Breadcrumb, I needed a stand. I had the iPad and then as we got going, it was all this iPad. They stopped making credit card swipers for it so I had to upgrade the iPad, the stand and my swiper. I've spent quite a bit of money with them equipment-wise so far.

The thing I don't like are the iPads. I would much prefer a droid-based system for POS. Overall, it's not the easiest stand to work with. Before Breadcrumb, they didn't have on-screen sign-in for credit cards. They implemented that when Upserve took over last June or May and the stands aren't really set up to accommodate that. Also, it's not the greatest hardware by any means with the way they plug in and the cords. There is better equipment out there. I was also a little disappointed that when Upserve took over, they got rid of my flat-rate pricing. The unfortunate thing now is I'm spending extra $2,000 a year due to credit card processing and they didn't really give me much wiggle room with that. They did a bait-and-switch on me when we got into it. They were misleading with what my rates were gonna be.

I spoke with Alison and she was very good and offered to lower some rates and this and that. But I don't know if it was enough to keep me with their program. I am considering changing and looking for other processes right now. But the support has been good. Anytime there's an issue, they've been pretty on point with sending out emails and posting messages on my Breadcrumb software. It's like I can call but I already got the answer. They're working on it and hopefully, it gets resolved. In general, they're getting better and it's definitely moving in the right direction. Upserve has made a lot of positive improvements since they've taken over. But based on my type of business, it's not the best system for most people. Also, for me, at the end of the day, it's how much it's gonna cost me to stay with them versus another company.

We were a part of Breadcrumb, and Upserve bought them. It was my brother who chose to go with them, but I'm the one who's working the POS system and I like it. Breadcrumb was a little inaccurate before Upserve took over. It seems that Upserve has more customer service people on hand, so they happen to work faster. However, I have one issue with the system that I've been trying to get them to work out for a year. We comp check every now and then, such as for discounts, and what I can't do unfortunately is comp happy hour prices. I'm looking to have specific menu items "undiscountable." For instance, if I have a check for a burger and three happy hour beers, when I go to do the discount, the only thing that gets discounted would be the burger, rather than the entire check. I talked to a rep about this matter a long time ago. It would help my business out a lot.

We were a client of Breadcrumb which was owned by Groupon and then we were transferred over to the new ownership last year. We've spoken with our account manager and the transition team back when our account was transferred over to Upserve and it generally has gone pretty well. We call customer service on occasion about business related to our POS and we've gotten most of that resolved fairly quickly.

Our system is a comprehensive platform for a full-service dining restaurant. The interface is easy to understand for people that are comfortable using iPads and iPhones. It's more integrated with using credit cards and it has everything on to the POS in writing. That goes to the kitchen which works well with the system. But, the industry has moved towards EMV or new cards with chips and we don’t have a chip reader. Initially, it was suggested that we would get a chip reader at no extra cost because we were an existing client. But later on, we were told that we do not qualify for that so we never bought our chip reader.

We pay $99 per month for service fees and that is a fairly healthy fee to utilize the service that is obviously benefitting Upserve because they get our credit card transactions and all of the fees that we pay on that. So, right now we're pretty happy with the way that the app works and we got better consistency of our orders and what we get from our customer because everything is put into the POS so we don’t lose transactions or we don’t lose items because they have to be put in that generates a positive revenue aspect for us. If we had a system that was weaker or not as good then the service might skip an item, become an anonymous ticket or forget the charge for it. However, the minus side is the cost of the equipment and we're also missing the chip reader which would be helpful. Other than that, I would recommend it to someone else in the restaurant business.

Hi Haroun,

I'm glad that the ease-of-use of Breadcrumb has been helpful for you and your staff.

I've asked your dedicated Account Manager Allison, to reach out to you directly to ensure you are taken care of.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Original review: March 25, 2017

Upserve has been great. They seem very proactive and any issue has been resolved. Also, I find Breadcrumb to be very user-friendly. Recently, I've been requesting for Breadcrumb to be serviced. We need a few things to be added, for instance, the magnetic strips and also wondering if they could provide us with some charges. It's been a couple of days but no one has gotten back to me. But it's been functioning just fine and it seems like the system is pretty set in place. I have no problem.

Hi Brad,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad everything is going great for you in terms of ease and customer service, and you are enjoying the menu retention features specifically. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Original review: March 24, 2017

We did some research and it seemed like the fees were cheaper at Breadcrumb. Working with their salesperson went well and customer service has been great every time we had to deal with them. Being able to get all the information and pull up the stuff online and print it off, keeping up with everything and seeing what's working and what's not on our menu helps a lot. Everything is great.

Hi Alyshia,

I'm so sorry for the experience you have had with our Support Team. Our average time to first response is 43 seconds for a Support call. Your time is valuable and spending it on hold is never what we want!

First, I've notified our Director of Customer Support of your issue to look into so we can ensure this does not happen again. Also, one of our biggest initiatives is investing in upgrading our support technology, starting immediately with our phone system.

Additionally, I spoke with your dedicated Account Manager, Khadi, and she's let me know she's reached out to you directly to discuss and make sure we develop a plan to get back on track.

Our customers are the most important to us. Thank you for your honest feedback and we look forward to improving for you.

Original review: March 23, 2017

We were already a Breadcrumb customer and got transferred over to Upserve when they bought them out. We have our tablets for the point of sale system of Breadcrumb, which was all set up when we got here. I've only had two run-ins where I've had to call customer service and neither time I was able to get the issue resolved. I had a few issues with my point of sale or just small things that have come up where I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone at Upserve at all. There was a day that I waited on hold for an hour and a half and still didn't get an answer. I had an issue the other day and had to call them. It was supposed to be taken care of but as of Monday, it's still not resolved. So I have to call but I never received a call back. With Breadcrumb before, it might take me a while to get in touch with them, but they were very good about getting on it. Now, since I've had Upserve, not so much. I'm not satisfied with their technical assistance.

Hi Trish,

I'm glad you are a fan of the low upfront costs and ease of use of the Breadcrumb system, however I'm so sorry that dependency and responsiveness have been an issue for you. Your time is valuable, so I completely understand your frustration.

Please know that we are extremely sensitive to your issues and have made several improvements. We've substantially improved the backend systems of Breadcrumb rectify the reliability issues you experienced. Additionally, we've made a substantial Support systems upgrade, including our phone system, so that accessing someone is never a problem.

We value your honest feedback. Griffin, your dedicated Account Manager, let me know he has reached out directly to you as well.

Original review: March 22, 2017

We did some research several years ago when we were trying to switch over to a more updated POS system and we came across Upserve. I liked that it was a monthly pay thing and that we didn’t have to spend thousands of dollars right up front. There is an ease of use with the system and the software, but as far as it being reliable it hasn’t been. It seems to go down at the worst time and then it's hard to get a hold of somebody when you're in a crunch and you get put on hold for 30 minutes. I wish that their technical support team was more responsive.

Hi Derek,

Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad the experience has been seamless for you and that you are enjoying the customer analytics specifically. Our teams are always happy to help. Bobby is your Account Manager. Don't hesitate to reach out at any time with feedback or questions. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Original review: March 21, 2017

When we got Upserve set up, it was pretty seamless and they answered a lot of questions. I use the data mining a lot to get the information that ties into our point of sale, and customer tracking. When we needed to contact customer service or technical support, they answered pretty promptly and mostly everything was resolved. Overall, Upserve has very good service and excellent product.

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry we didn't rescue you! Upserve does have an integration with Touch Bistro. I will have your dedicated Account Manager reach out to you incase you decide down the line it is something you would like to pursue. Otherwise, I'm glad you enjoyed the analytics we provide and thank you for being a customer for the time you were with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: March 19, 2017

We were talking about our issues with a POS that we had currently which was MICROS and it came to a point where the system would not take the new PCI compliance software because the software and our whole database was not upgraded. My son who works for this wine company in California said, “Let’s go online and look.” We punched in “best POS currently” and Upserve came up as number one. With it you can do live reporting, print and individual employee sales, which is nice. It was our choice of looking for a new POS which was TouchBistro and we went with it. Unfortunately, Upserve does not configure with TouchBistro. It needs a Windows 7 Plus so there was no way for Upserve to fix it. The only way was to do an individual processor, but nobody made that offer so we had no choice but to go to Cayan. There would have been an option if Upserve had said, “We’ll do something different”, but there was nobody to rescue us.

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that not only was our sales staff was helpful and courteous, that the updates we've made to our offline mode have been helpful for you.

Allison is your dedicated Account Manager here at Upserve, and she will be reaching out to you directly as well.

Thanks Again

Original review: March 18, 2017

We use the POS system from Breadcrumb and we have three different iPads. We have the app and we run our business. The Upserve sales team has been helpful and courteous. It's a standard POS system and is relatively low maintenance. Though we've had a couple of tech problems with keeping the iPads online, we haven't been negatively affected ever since we updated the offline mode six months ago. It's better than some and not as good as others, but it's low-cost.

I am extremely happy with Upserve. We currently have all the Breadcrumb stuff and we've had Breadcrumb for three years now. I was really excited when Upserve bought Breadcrumb. I like the data that Upserve gives me because the data they give me is much more detailed and useful than the data I had in the past. I'm working with our local rep right now and he has been very responsive. He's helping me build some menus. And I'm hoping to get a face to face meeting with him in the upcoming weeks to help go over our POS and get it cleaned up. I'm also definitely excited about the new stuff being added. There are just some things that I would like to be able to do that I can't currently do under the system. Overall, I've had a really positive experience.

Hi Jesse,

First I'd like to sincerely apologize on behalf of Upserve for the issues you experienced. We understand how critical your POS is to your entire operation running smoothly for your guests.

Since this issue occurred, Upserve has taken measures to swiftly and vastly improve both the Breadcrumb POS backend systems, including offline mode, and Customer Support systems so that reliability and support are never an issue for your business. Please make sure that you have downloaded the latest app update to take full advantage of these improvements.

Again, please accept our apologies for the issue you experienced. Thank you for your feedback, and if you ever have any questions or concerns, Khadi is your dedicated Account Manager and will be reaching out to you directly as well.

Thank You!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Upserve has been the POS where I work, and I like that it's pretty intuitive. However, I can never get through customer service when there is a problem. I just go through a recording. Also, the system tends to crash when we really need it, and it says that there's a network-wide outage. Breadcrumb tends to go out. Recently, it's been more than in the past and it's where we can't do anything. There was one time when we couldn't even run cards offline, and that lasted pretty much throughout our brunch service.

Hi Matt,

I'm so happy to hear the Upserve analytics have had a positive impact at Bansho. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Original review: March 15, 2017

Upserve is a great service for the restaurant industry. A friendly sales rep came and sold it to us. If I have a problem with credit transactions or with our delivery service we have e-readers that we use for a separate account and it's usually no problem. I like to be able to track what items are being sold, like how are my servers and my sales team is doing. Also, it makes life a lot easier looking up transaction history. The tracking of reviews is very helpful as well. What I like the most about Upserve is its analytics.

Hi Amy,

Being able to view the most popular items as well as the highest retention drivers on your menu is one of my favorite things about Upserve. I'm glad that it has been helpful and seamless for you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Original review: March 14, 2017

We use Upserve to track the sales and all that hooked up to our Aloha, and then the credit card processing. We like it a lot. I like being able to track the sales when I'm not here and see what's going on. We change our menu a lot so it's nice to see how much we're selling of everything and as far as what we want to keep on our menu and what we want to get rid of. It's been good and helpful. Everything's been going fine and we have no issues.

Hi Curtis,

I'm glad the ease-of-use of Breadcrumb has been helpful for your staff and that our Support Team has been able to resolve issues quickly. That being said, we have been making vast improvements to our backend systems and Support technology. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed to take full advantage of these upgrades.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Original review: March 12, 2017

We were thinking about our first point of sale system and Upserve seemed very convenient. We had a rep come in and explain the product, and we liked the iPad based one so we got two iPads and general point of sale system. It's basically what we use and it's easy to explain to my employees how to use it. Most people are familiar with Apple products, so just learning the interface. I like that I can update it from my house too. Just logging on through the online site and then doing menus, updates, and sales reports.

Every once in a while when we have a server go down, a problem, or troubleshooting, I call them. Most of the time when it's a catastrophic thing, it usually goes through a voicemail which I understand. But all the little tiny things that we've had to go through that's not that often, have been pretty good. They're on the phone and they walk me through pretty quickly. Upserve has these little glitches, but for the most part, it works well.

Hi Chandra,

I'm glad that everything is going seamlessly for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Original review: March 7, 2017

We were actually with Swipely and they merged with Upserve. Upserve is fine. Everything's good. I like the process and I rarely have to bother with them.

Hi Sue,

I'm so sorry you were not happy with Upserve. Time is money in the restaurant industry and no one likes to be put on hold!

I've notified our Customer Support teams of your experience, along with your case numbers, to look into so that we can make sure this doesn't happen again.

Ashely, your dedicated Account Manager, let me know she also spoke to you directly regarding your concerns. We are very sorry your experience, and thank you for your honest feedback to help us improve.

Original review: March 4, 2017

The reps of Upserve are really friendly, however, the rates seem to be higher than I expected. And also, if we have a credit card that we need a credit card lookout number for, I'd call and then they have to talk to somebody, and then they send me over to somebody else, and then either they’ll call me back or I'll wait on hold for a while. In the beginning, it was really quick. But the last 10 times or more that we’ve called, we've been on hold for 12 - 20 minutes. So, overall, I'm not really happy and I'm switching companies.

Hi Katie,

I'm happy that the Logbook and Email reporting are helpful for you. I've followed up with your Account Manager Alex regarding your concerns. He let me know he reached out with you directly to put things back on track. Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: March 2, 2017

The sales rep of Upserve was good but I was disappointed at first because it was misleading. I didn't realize that they were a processing company and I would have to change in order to get the programming. Also, I mostly communicate with their tech support through email and they weren't very responsive at first but it got better over time. I like the reporting feature of the software and the ability for my managers and employees to use the daily log function. Also, the weekly emails that I get have all the analytics with them which are very helpful.

Hi Charlene,

First, I'm extremely sorry for the experience that you had. We pride ourselves on being transparent and having best in class customer service, so your concerns are something that we have addressed.

I've notified our Manager of Account Management so we can help customers better understand the chargeback process and be a resource to help customers manage these more easily. Additionally, we've made improvements to our software for a more seamless and dependable install. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. I will also be reaching out to you directly.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We're using Upserve's charge card. The person whom I talked to from Upserve promised a certain rate and said that the cost would be exactly even. But he added on extra costs in the end which cost us more than what we were using before. I hardly ever had any chargebacks and I had about five chargebacks with them. The whole time we were with them, they never did all the things they'd ever going to say as far as showing us how it could increase our sales, how we track all the servers and everything. None of that applied to us. They were deceiving and their service cost me more money in the long run. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you've had good experiences with our technical and support teams! Your dedicated Account Manager at Upserve is Greg Bruno. Greg's reached out to you thank you for your review and make sure we take care of any additional needs you may have.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Upserve is our credit card processor and it's got a good rate. It's on par with industry standards from other companies I’ve dealt with in the same field. Their customer service and technical support were fine.

Hi Arturo,

I'm glad that Upserve's Menu Analytics, Time of Day feature and more have been helpful for you and your boss. Our Customer Service teams are always happy to help. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We have Upserve's online service and it interacts with our POS. My boss liked their analytics. He can get information on how many of which plate we sold from what time to what time, and we can check our peak times. That way we can schedule accordingly. That’s what he loves the most about it. In addition, anytime he had a question or a problem, he’ll call and they take care of it right away. Our experience has been very pleasant.

Hi Ruben,

I'm really glad you like the customer analytics that Upserve offers. I'm sorry that we couldn't take all of the fees out daily for you (we are able to do processing, but not interchange). Most people find that preferable, however we understand some do not. Thank you so much for your honest feedback.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

We aren’t using Upserve anymore because in the initial conversations, we needed the fees to be taken out on a daily basis and after everything were said and done, they didn’t do that. I still have to contact Upserve and officially separate with them. But I liked the software and the information that we had access to about our customers. The best part of it was the customer tracking.

Upserve gives us reporting but when we had one outlet which was seasonal and they saw that there were no transactions on it, they canceled the account on that one. I've been talking to them for months to try to get it turned back on but I haven't heard anything back. Also, I called a couple of times because we weren't getting the emailed reports which lasted for at least two months. Their support is definitely lacking.

Upserve Company Profile