ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
As a recent entrant into the point of sale industry, Toast offers a revolutionary new product that is tailored to met the needs of their niche customer. Where other POS companies try to create one-size-fits-all solutions, Toast recognizes the loss of value in that proposition and works with their customers to create a truly tailored product.
- Restaurant POS: By focusing solely on food and dining services, Toast offers a full service POS that better understands the needs of the food service industry.
- Cloud-based system: To minimize the upfront cost of investing in a POS system, Toast works with a cloud-based platform to make hardware less expensive.
- Quick training programs: One of the biggest challenges to switching POS systems starts with employee training. The productivity losses can be tremendous, but not with this intuitive, user-friendly system that employees can learn in a matter of hours.
- Inexpensive pricing: Not only is the hardware less expensive, the software licenses don't cost anywhere near the fees associated with a legacy system. With prices like $50 per month, per tablet, it is easy to see why this is an affordable option for small businesses and enterprises.
- Includes gift cards and loyalty programs: It is not uncommon for small businesses to use card stock gift cards and avoid loyalty programs due to the challenges of tracking. With toast, these small restaurants can enjoy the same benefits as a large chain, with easy customer tracking and gift card redemption.
- Best for Cafes, nightclubs, family restaurants and chain restaurants.
Compare POS Systems
Toast Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 100 Cambridge Park Drive
- Postal Code:
- United States