At SunrisePOS we pride ourselves in providing reliable, top of the line solutions for just about every industry - of all shapes and sizes. Both large or small.

Our systems offer easy to use touch screen technology using IPAD's and Tablets, PC Based Systems, MAC Based Systems and Cloud Based Systems and offer the option to access important business information on the go through mobile devices.

Having provided service and solutions to thousands of businesses across the US over the past 15 years, we at SunrisePOS understand the importance of having a trustworthy, easy to use product for every day restaurant or retail use. Our systems include retail and restaurant POS systems, security systems, digital signage options and on the go mobile and iPad selections. Our technology is here to serve your everyday business needs.

Compare POS Systems

Research top POS Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was offered installation and help setting up. I declined the services as I knew what I was doing. I was satisfied with the offer though. The customer services was good. They explained everything very well and made the experience very pleasant. The user friendliness of the product was really good. So the ease of using this was good. The last product that I had lasted quite a bit and I got this to replace it. So far the product has not broken down or messed up. I am very happy with the product so far.

The services are remarkable and they are truly the most professional in all ways possible. Their services are number one in my book and whoever else uses their services. Thank you very much. Their customer service is at the top of the leader board. They handle everyone they dealt with light and they are truly the best at what they do every time I speak with their customer service dept. Their user friendliness is truly, I mean the best you'll ever see everyday. I left with a smile because of the way I was treated. Their service reliability is very and truly unique. I would highly recommend their service.

It's everything it set out to be and more. I never have any problems with it and works great. The whole family loves it. Customer service does a great job in answering my question and explaining everything in a reasonable fashion. I wish all companies had educated customer service as good as these do. They take the time to explain everything to you and won't continue until they're satisfied that you are following their instructions thoroughly before they continue on explaining their instructions. Very reliable and trustworthy. I highly recommend this product to anybody who is interested. They will be very satisfied and enthusiastic about using it.

I am very satisfied with this product. The offered service are great. To be able to offer suggestions upon interpretation is amazing. This product is easy to use and it makes it much easier to interpret data. I've never used the customer service but I do know that this product is great. When you use a product that is so great you don't even need to call customer service, then that is great. To use this product you have to be informed in interpretation data but if you know how to use it, then you are going to be just fine. It's an easy going product that just makes life easier. It is very reliable. Instead of interpreting data like the old days, using paper, you can now do it on the computer and actually save your data for whenever you need to look at it again. It's easy breezy!

Very happy since we switched from Nurol to Sunrise for help with our POS at the three locations. Thanks for everything!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SunrisePOS?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I needed spare keys. Called and spoke with ** who was very friendly. He is sending me what we need. Thank you.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

With a focus on installation and training, SunrisePOS works to ensure that every business customer is ready to use their system before leaving the site.

• Tech support: When a system goes down, businesses need it fixed now, not tomorrow. SunrisePOS offers 24/7 tech support to keep things up and running.
  • Extended warranty: Buying a POS system can come with some sticker shock, but at least with SunrisePOS, the purchase is guaranteed for three years. They warranty all of their hardware for three years from the date of purchase.
  • Added security: SunrisePOS also offers a range of security solutions that include top of the line CCTV installations.
  • Too niche-specific: Although they advertise solutions for retail stores, all of their pre-packaged, advertised solutions involve restaurants and food service.
  • Pricing: POS packages for restaurants and retailers start at $499.
  • Best for Retail Stores, Restaurants

Question and Answers - SunrisePOS

What sets SunrisePOS apart from the competition?

Most companies in our sector are just pack-and-ship companies. SunrisePOS is a full-service integrator complete with service and support. As a full-service company, we are very beneficial for end users who aren’t very tech savvy.

What needs does your product fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

SunrisePOS sells, installs and supports point-of-sale systems for restaurants and retailers of all shapes and sizes. Our solutions give customers the ability run their day-to-day operations such as managing employees, selling products and services to their customers, tracking inventory, taking credit card payments and tracking business trends by utilizing the detailed reporting that gives them full visibility to their entire operation.

How does SunrisePOS measure success?

First, we measure success by how many systems we sell. Then, we measure it by the positive feedback we receive from our customers. This has increasingly become an essential part of our business because there are so many competitors in our industry today.

What’s the most common misconception consumers have about POS systems? About SunrisePOS?

Many consumers believe all POS systems and POS dealers are the same. Many customers are not educated on the differences of each application, and just one variation could mean the difference of running a business efficiently – or not. Most consumers think SunrisePOS is just a pack-and ship-company, when we are actually a full-service integrator with a complete staff of sales reps, fulfillment people, installers and trainers. We are not just a reseller – we’re truly a value-added integrator.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

Our industry has changed significantly. Years ago, PC based POS systems were pretty much the standard with everyone. You either leased the solution or bought it outright. Now, large credit card processing companies have purchased software and hardware companies that offer the solution in a SaaS (Service as a Solution) model. This means customers are forced to use that credit card processor and, in turn, they receive the hardware and the use of the software on a monthly basis. Customers are often locked into long contracts lasting from 5 to 9 years.

Now, with the introduction of iPad and tablet based systems, customers can get an inexpensive solution and pay a monthly fee for the use of the application. Resellers must have thousands of customers paying monthly to make a profit. It seems this is the way the industry is headed, and we suspect over the next few years the reseller market will either dry up completely or it will have to downsize so much it won't make sense to stay in business. It's been a very rapid change, and it’s not going anywhere any time soon. SunrisePOS will adapt and do whatever it takes to evolve and align ourselves with the best solution providers. We aim to give our clients multiple options instead of pigeon-holing them into one solution.

Has SunrisePOS received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?

Yes, SunrisePOS was awarded Gold Level Dealer status with Aldelo for Restaurants four years running and has been a Top 5 Aldelo Dealer for more than 10 years. SunrisePOS was awarded AAA rating for our service and support by Microsoft and were awarded President's Club status in 2010.

How has SunrisePOS grown or evolved?

Over the past 15 years, SunrisePOS has grown from a one-man shop working out of a house to having four offices around the country generating over $2 million per year in revenue. As a reseller, that is pretty huge! Most resellers achieve only half of what SunrisePOS has achieved.

We’ve also evolved by adding more solutions such as CCTV systems and alarms, digital signage solutions as well as audio and video solutions to be a one-stop-shop for restaurants’ and retailers’ technology needs. This has really been a great thing for customers in need of multiple solutions. They only have to make one call if there is ever a problem.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about SunrisePOS?

We want every consumer to know SunrisePOS has every option available – not just one. We can offer the traditional PC based solutions that have been a staple in our industry for more than 30 to 40 years. Additionally, we can offer iPad and cloud-based solutions if the customer wants a lower cost of entry and would prefer to pay monthly for their application. We want consumers to know we take a very consultative approach to all of our clients. This means we listen to their needs, go through their business operations (or planned operations in the case of start-up businesses), review their budget and offer the right solution instead of forcing a solution that does not meet their needs.

Compare POS Systems