toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

POS Nation

Thank you so much for the kind words and we're so glad we've been able to exceed your expectations Patty. Our team prides themselves on providing the absolute best customer experience, and we couldn't be happier that you chose us.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about the customer service I have received from POS Nation. I generally do not post reviews, because I honestly do not have the time. However, I could not in good conscience, leave this unsaid: The response time is remarkable. These people know their stuff. Even after hours, emails are monitored and a brilliant staff is right there to provide top notch support. I admit, I have my go-to people who get me up and running, and although I selfishly hesitate to name them (because they are MY people) Duane, Dan, Natasha, and Samantha allow me to sleep really well at night. I spent a great deal of time researching what to buy and who to buy it from. You hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I have to say that this is by far one of my best buying decisions ever. :)

Jennifer from POS called and I liked what she had to say. She was a really nice salesperson, friendly, knowledgeable about their product, but wasn't overly pushy on anything. I got the POS-X with cash register express on it which she really sold by her knowledge of it, telling me which one is good depending on my price range. I have been burned in the past with Harbortouch and their system turning out to be a piece of junk. But for this one, I got what Jennifer recommended after I told her what store I have and what was needed.

The POS technical support team is very friendly and responsive. They're a bit smarter than me though, so sometimes they don't understand what I'm saying because I'm not saying it in nerd term. So I tell their technicians that they gotta talk in normal speed, not nerd language. They laugh and explain it in a different way. Jennifer has also been completely awesome during some of these situations. She answers the phone or calls me right back. She was very pleasant to speak to. I also email her most of the time and she'd reply within five to ten minutes. She is right on the ball.

Systems are all working pretty good as of now. There are a few things I wish could be changed. My vendors aren't nerds or aren't the smartest tools in the shed, and they sometimes screw up my orders because they're so much on a purchase order that they end up looking at the wrong number. I wish I could simplify the purchase orders as there are so much columns right now and the vendors end up looking at the wrong one. All of my vendors have done that mistake: Dr. Pepper, Budweiser, etc. Each one of them has done something different, and it's just because they look at the wrong column. However I can't rid of the other columns since it's part of the programming. The vendors mess it up even more when it's printed because it prints out funny.

Nevertheless after a couple of weeks of me looking at it, I had it figured out and I don't mess up the columns anymore. My vendors however got hundreds of accounts they go into every week, so they can't remember my account from week to week. Vendors like Budweiser also change employees often so about every other month, I'm training a new vendor. Every time I get a new vendor I prepare myself that they're gonna screw up the delivery. But that's really my only complaint about the POS. I wish we could change the reports a little bit, instead of having them fixed in the system. Still, I would recommend this company.

POS Nation

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on our diverse knowledge in several industries, that way we can best match each customer with the right POS system solution. Any further questions or curiosities you may have, we'd be more than happy to answer.

Original review: July 14, 2016

I needed a better person to do business with and I called another dealer and he recommended POS to me. I worked with Spencer who did a good job with customer service and convinced me that their company was the right company to deal with. Any time we needed anything, they were there for us. And their pricing was excellent. Their sales team was wonderful. They understood what I was trying to do and they didn’t make us feel like we were stupid or immature. I purchased their cloud software because we have multi-stores and we needed some type of multi-store communication and was able to get it from that. I like its ease of operation and the ability to do multi-store operations.

I've just installed my POS system and tasking manager from POS Nation and the equipment is good, quality-wise. Plus, we got three months technical support for free. Their customer care representatives give good advice and good training.

POS Nation’s Cash Register Express system is easy to use. I got this from the person I bought the business from. Also, their technical support team has been knowledgeable. I’m very satisfied.

POS Nation is a good system but sometimes, the customer service is not that good. Sometimes you call and they don't answer. They said they're going to call you back and they call you the next day when you already fixed the problem. The system goes down sometimes and you need technical support service at the time but they don't give you the service anytime that you need it. But, there is a guy that I know and he is very good. He fix everything when I call him. I purchased the CRE. The other things were the same as the others but I really like the touchscreen because it's really fast.

POS Nation has a user-friendly interface. It just seemed ideal of what I needed at the time. I needed it for restaurant purposes and I like that I can customize everything to my specific needs and have the options to adjust as I'd see fit. My interaction during setup was one of the best experiences I've ever had as regards to a system or technical device where I needed external support. They were great. Also, their sales team have been awesome. They've been available, flexible, specific to my questions and offered some very detailed alternatives. Their tech support team has been very friendly and helpful too.

POS Nation

Thank you for your wonderful review Bill!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Every interaction I’ve had with POS Nation’s team has been 99% of the time really great. They've been pleasant, productive, courteous, and they fixed the problem every time. Eric specifically has been my go-to guy and he has been just fantastic. I purchased their system for a retail food chain. I liked its ease of use, consistency, reliability, and design. Also, there's no monthly fee. They’re the best. I'd use them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about POS Nation?

POS Nation

We pride ourselves on having well trained and knowledgeable staff here at POS Nation. Thank you for your review, Anna!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We like the features that POS Nation provided versus the other systems. Dennis purchased the Cash Register Express and it's very user-friendly. He frequently corresponded with their rep, Spencer, and he was very helpful. We've had to call technical support multiple times on different issues and they've been really helpful as well.

Resolution In Progress

POS Nation

Thank you for your review Kalyan! We're sorry that you're still facing issue with your pin-pad, but we're glad we were able to help make it a little easier. If you have any other questions or concerns, we'll be here to help.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

There was a price comparison between POS Nation and other company and I found POS Nation better. I talked to their rep. He's a nice guy and he helped me a lot. It was really good. I got the Windows software. It is a POS system with point-of-sale and everything in it. It is very reliable for my chores and it has all the features I want. It is a well-advanced equipment and I can track the inventory of my store. Also, it's easy and fast for doing the sales system to the customers. I also got the training through them on how to use the system. They were good at helping out and I can call them anytime for training purposes. It was a very nice experience.

However, I had an issue with my processor company. The PIN pad and the system I have was not so compatible since I was having another processor company and I got the system through POS Nation. It didn't work well so I had to cancel with the other company for the processing and I have to pay extra money. I had to come back to POS Nation and another company helped me to set up with them. I got the PIN pads just today but I'm still having issues with the SIM card reader. It's not a problem with POS Nation but they refunded whatever I spent on the PIN pad so that's very nice.

POS Nation

Thank you for your kind words and recommendations, Karen. We understand the concern of being located on the west coast when we have our support team on the east coast, but we promise to provide quality services 24/7. If you have any other questions or concerns, we'd be more than happy to help.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Someone from Pat’s Plumbing told me that she really liked POS Nation because it would integrate with QuickBooks. Also, it had everything that controlled the inventory, which was what I was looking for. You could get it as standalone or one that was backed up to the Cloud for a subscription and nothing would be lost and it would be groovy. I got the Cash Register Express and the card reader thing from them. It is taking me a while to learn things and remember things, but it’s been easier to use than I thought it would be.

Their sales and customer service teams have been really good. When you call them, they are ready and willing to help. My only concern was I ended up talking to someone on the East Coast not realizing they had a West Coast base as well. So, I’m connected back East and the time difference, when it comes to training, could be a little tricky. But we’ve worked it out really well. Overall, they’re very friendly and helpful, and so far, everybody’s got a really good sense of humor which has helped a great deal. I had an excellent and enlightening experience. I’ve already recommended them to a couple of other businesses.

I've had my POS Nation five weeks ago. We put it online, Thursday and we're just trying to figure it all out. POS Nation is everything-in-one. Some had the basic ones and didn't seem robust enough. They also didn't have enough features and different kind of things. I went with POS Nation's Cash Register Express. I'm a small deli with sandwiches and I'm also a convenience store. I've got all the cigarettes over at the back and a lot of beer, wine with my food service. We got 3,000 items in the store. So, with the full line on the grocery side more-or-less, I can incorporate lookups for all the sandwiches in it and it's worked pretty good so far.

Their sales rep was good. He did a little demo and went through the whole thing. He was helpful and had an answer for everything I needed to know. As far as the cashier interface part, what they have to do to make things work has been very smooth. My employees know how to run the cash register. It's basically going from Key POS to scanning it or punching it at lookup. It's been pretty easy as far as getting them going and making sure they understand whats going on.

I called customer service a couple of times before I actually went live on a couple of questions in, like on a lot of payouts, how would they think the best way to do it. My grocery distributor sent a 13-digit UPC versus the 12 with the two check digits. They sent a 12-digit with one check digit in the front and not the back. Then they're reading a 14. So I had to reload my database. But once I got it, I called them and we got a letter. Overall, the experience was almost as expected and exceptional. I knew I have to put all that crap in. And we're close to that point now. There are just a few more little things. For instance, I sell honey from the local people and kumquat products that don't have UPCs. So, we have to figure how to do that.

I researched several companies on the internet and conducted some phone calls and online demos, and based on my findings, I picked POS Nation. I dealt with one guy, and he was hands-on and very available. I got the cash register system with a server support and one license on a PC for a small mom-and-pop convenience store. It's intuitive, user-friendly, easy to set up and get going.

The only thing is when you print barcode labels for the shelves and you have 5,000 items in your store, you can't walk up with your handheld scanner to a spaghetti sauce and print a label. You have to go to this library, this index, and thumb down 30-50 pages till you find it and select. If price changes for a Rice-A-Roni and it comes in and they put it on the shelf, they can't just scan the existing barcode label and print a new one with the price. They have to scroll through a sequel database. It blows me away, but POS Nation says they're working on it. There have been five or six incidents since we got the system three months ago, that I've spoken to customer service and they've been very responsive and available. If you don't get them immediately, they call you back promptly. It was a very good experience overall.

POS Nation

We pride ourselves on offering easy-to-use systems and quality support. Thank you for the review, Kirby!

Original review: July 30, 2017

I initially talked to the POS Nation sales team and then they went through the old computer. We purchased the CRE and then I got the touchscreen, with Windows 10 on it. They're all that I needed and it's pretty easy to use overall. I had it up and running for about two and half months and it's good so far.

A friend of mine used POS Nation and referred them to me. The interaction I had with their sales team was good. I was going back and forth though. I wanted the POS at one point and I didn't want it at one point. But after seeing, I was curious to learn about more so I got one. I haggled a little bit too on the price. The only bad experience that I had was that I wanted to get a pole display and then Ryan said he was going to give me one. However, there might have been a confusion with him on an email.

My email said I wanted a pole display and Ryan told me it was going to cost me $15, which he took it out of my credit card. I told him it's okay but he didn't send me a pole display. The thing that he sent me was a stand for the scanner. It cost me $15 to get the stand which I had ordered from Amazon for $9. I'm not going to bother him again and I stopped talking to him. Other than that, I like everything about the software and the system that I had from POS Nation. Anytime I have a problem, I call him even if he didn't answer. I look in the voicemail and he calls me right back. That's the cool thing that I like about POS Nation. Customer service and the software is pretty amazing.

I contacted POS Nation's rep through the website and she was calling me every so often. It took me a year to get the business started but she kept calling that’s why I chose them. I started a liquor store and the salesperson understood the business and what it took. I purchased the Cash Register Express. It’s a recommendation and it came with the hardware. I like its versatility the most. It fits right into the footprint I wanted to set up. I have one drawback though. The system I have don’t have enough USB ports. I’ve asked about the USB hubs and they didn’t play well with the equipment. But, the tech support responds right away. They get the problem resolved then I move on. It has been great working with POS Nation and I recommend them.

I talked to a bunch of other companies and Jennifer from POS Nation seemed very helpful, upfront, and not pushy. I thought it sounded like a good company and a good deal so I went with them. I’m a new business owner so I don’t know a lot of point-of-sale systems and she was really informative. I made preliminary calls a month before I really considered anything and she was very patient with me as I checked everything out.

I purchased the Cash Register Express because it fits what I was doing and the price. It seems pretty easy to understand and straightforward. Also, I've called a few times and we’ve done some training classes. We’ve asked them questions and everything seems to be going good. I’ll be calling again to get a couple more classes because we’re adding an employee and I’ve got to make sure everyone’s on the same page. It has a good value and ease of use. And once I'm sitting on my countertop with my cashier stand, it actually looks good.

I contacted several companies and POS Nation was the one that grabbed me. Their sales team were very helpful and my interactions with them have been excellent. We got the Restaurant Pro software, a register, a monitor and a scanner. It's all sleek and compact and it looks nice for the customer.

I bought a new business. They had a cash register but I wanted to go with a POS type system so that I can manage everything but they didn’t have one. My friend had a liquor store and he suggested finding Cash Register Express service and I googled it. I did an online application and one of the salesmen sent me a quote. I also got quotes from a couple of other companies but I just went with whatever was cheaper. I bought a whole Cash Register Express system which is an all-in-one. I can customize how I want it to but it has limited features that I can have. It keeps up with the inventory pretty well and I print my own barcode with the system. They have an online support video that you can watch and now, I got to that point where I don't need their customer service. POS Nation has great service and everything I had required arrived on time. I didn’t want to get it too early or too late and they actually met my time frame.

POS Nation

We pride ourselves on our customer and technical support, so we're very proud that we were able to help you with your POS needs when you couldn't before hand. If you have any questions or concerns, we're available 24/7 to help. Thank you for the review!

Original review: July 15, 2017

I talked to Nathan, from POS Nation. We had a really good interaction and he was a great help. We have a new customized system so we’re good. We had the pcAmerica retail solution from POS Nation. That’s what I previously had when I purchased from Perfect POS so I knew how to work the software. I just didn’t like Perfect POS' services and their hardware. Compared to the Perfect POS, the POS Nation equipment has a good built and it’s a way better equipment. The other one is a little cheaper, but it’s the garbage equipment. There wasn’t much difference in price. Just a little cheaper but the equipment from Perfect POS wasn’t worth it at all. Everybody wouldn’t mind paying more if they get a good service.

On the other hand, the tech support at POS Nation was great. I emailed them a couple times and I only had to call once, but it went through great in both times. Everything was perfect. There was a little complication with the monthly service in the beginning. I had to send out four emails to get it straight. But other than that, the experience was great.

POS Nation

Thank you Steven for your review. Every bit of information you have provided has been heard and we'll will do everything in our power to correct the issues at hand. Our implementation specialists are fully trained in our software and customer business types. We pride ourselves on earning our customer's business everyday. Problems unresolved and unanswered will not be accepted by us.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I wanted a POS system that I could have the hard drive and I didn't want to pay a monthly fee. I wanted a cash register that was in front of me and not just a little pin pad so I got POS Nation. The sales team was very good and Ryan did an excellent job. I got two touchscreen registers, the interface for the consumer to see what they're buying on the screen, keypad, printers, and the whole thing to match the Restaurant Pro Express software in which the salesman recommended.

However, from the beginning, I've had printer and programming issues. When the system would work, it worked very well. I have a high volume restaurant with the POS-X that’s EVO high impact printer. Three days after, the ribbon’s gone and so I was going through ribbons like nobody's business. I’m still working out the bugs and tech support has been great. Ryan has been bending over backward to try and make everything work right but when the rubber meets the road, it's just been a pain. But the good thing about it was that the touchscreen worked well.

They could be better by putting instructions in the box and have the programmers work directly on the phone with the customer. What they're trying to do in North Carolina was to do all the programming down on the computer, put it in a box, send it to a customer, the customer gets it and it's not right. When I got the system, it had no instructions on how to even plug anything together. And literally, I did that thinking I know what I'm doing. I talked to tech support on what to do and still, after a couple of weeks, I was like, "What the heck is going on?" They should have a better interaction with the customer that's buying the system upon arrival of the box.

I was also asked to do the menu down to their programmer, so I sent it. The programmer inputted the menu and it was completely different than what I wanted. It's like the menu has a fried haddock sandwich and so we ask, "Would you like tartar sauce with that or cocktail sauce?" And some people want to have an option for either cocktail or tartar sauce, and there wasn't on the first go round. To add cheese, it would cost us money so we want to charge the consumer for that, and that wasn't in there. It's all the little things that the business owner would understand what he wanted and how it should work but the programmer would just see the data and input it. Their number one thing would be to have that to happen directly with the person that's going to receive the system.

But the tech support was very good. The night staff was like the bad news bearers and was there for minor issues. If they have something that they can't figure out, which was the majority of the time, they would have to escalate it to one of the day support guys that gets the phone call at home at night. Then the day staff has it down pat and down cold. They get the job done. I’m sticking with it although there have been times when I've been tempted to hit it with a hammer. It has been extremely difficult but they've been trying to do everything they can to fix it.

POS Nation's interface is good and it's easy to understand. We have the Cash Register Express. Everything is fine except with the card transaction. We can only run transactions as a credit card and people sometimes ask why we can’t do the debit. Otherwise, I’m happy with the experience.

POS Nation

Thank you Sara for the wonderful review. Our goal is to have full solutions for our customers, not matter the situation.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Our business has been running for 20 years and it's all been paper, pencil, and a calculator so we've never had a computer system. We're a little bit different than what average businesses are looking for and we wanted something that we could do third party processing even though not being connected to wi-fi. We weren't on a Cloud or a tablet and live in a rural area where sometimes there is no wi-fi. POS Nation had the combination of all those things that we've seen. Previously, all reports we generate are elementary and everything we were doing was harder so now we like the ease of using POS Nation.

For the sales side, we mostly worked with Ryan who was really, really helpful when there was a bit of back and forth because we thought we could integrate our third party processing with the POS Nation's software. We talked with our bank and POS trying to get the right information to the right people and it was a little bit much. It seemed it was going to work and then it didn't, but Ryan was able to explain things in a good way and willing to talk directly with the bank people. Then we worked with three different people on the technical support and they've all been really helpful as well. Overall, I would recommend them.

POS Nation

Thank you for your wonderful and comprehensive review Rob! We'll always be here to if you need further information or assistants.

Original review: June 1, 2017

We were looking for a point of sale system that was multilingual so I did a search online and POS Nation had information on what we were looking for. I reached out to them through their website via email and a sales rep responded by phone the next day and then we corresponded mostly by email afterwards. The reps were pretty detailed in explaining the products and services. The Aldelo restaurant version was recommended to me based on our need for multiple languages. It's the point of sale cash register, receipt printer and then two kitchen printers.

I had everything shipped to me and since I have a background in IT, I felt I could handle the installation pretty well. POS Nation also had a lot of materials on their website for using the system and then also a lot of how-to videos on their YouTube channel which we found useful. I also interacted with both POS Nation support and with Aldelo directly. Once I had set a phone number or an address, I couldn't change it without interacting with Aldelo. I overlooked that and that was a mistake on my part. It was quick and easy to call them and they were able to fix that. And then, most of my support concerns were because I needed to be able to print Chinese characters on the receipt or the kitchen printers and by default, the system wasn't able to do that. I worked with a pretty knowledgeable guy at the POS Nation support and then he ended up conferencing in somebody from POS Excel that does the report for us.

One of the challenges that I had is because I'm not exactly good at entering all of the Chinese characters. We had a couple of our staff basically enter our menus in Chinese after I did it in English, about an hour. I just pointed them in the right direction and they picked it up pretty quick. It's easy to use and customize, putting our own menu, all of the options and our imaging into the system so it became a part of the business. It's a full feature POS solution with excellent support. Everything is on the box and we can turn the features on and off as we need them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our whole POS system is from POS Nation. Their equipment is easy to use and I like the touch feature. One time however, I had some problems and POS Nation took care of them for me real quick. Their people were very friendly and helpful. However we have a problem with the printer right now since it is not working.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

POS Nation called me back the fastest and their sales team stayed in contact with me all the way up until I bought my system. I ended up purchasing Aldelo, a Restaurant POS System. I have reconfigured a lot of things and I’ve had problems. The system was supposed to be able to connect but they keep disconnecting. And now, my cash register’s door won’t open so we have to use the key. They need to get in here and figure out a type of code from the manufacturer because they sent me the wrong cash register. I called them over the weekend. They said they didn’t have the engineer there who can give the manufacturer’s code to make the cash registers work again.

I also had to send two of them back because they told me that two cash registers can work on one system but I ended up getting four registers with two systems. We had to go all weekend without being able to ring up and it’s been a disaster. I don’t like it because I’m running a bar club and I have the wrong software. There are a lot of things that I need to change.

POS Nation

Thank you for your review Faysal!

Original review: May 21, 2017

My accountants recommended POS Nation to me. I called them and their representatives are very helpful, friendly and I like the way they help, but on the other hand, I didn’t get anybody to come to my store or help me. I got their Cash Register Express windows which has both the cash register and the computer. I have some services requiring a computer to use. The cash register is easy to use, easy to enter the item and look for the details. I'm very satisfied with POS Nation.

POS Nation

We really appreciate your review Bill. We won't stop untill you are 100% satisfied with your POS system and it's capabilities for your business. Never hesitate to give our technical and customer support teams a call. We're here 24/7 so you don't have to worry about your POS system.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I've been with POS Nation for two months and I’ve talked to them many times about adjusting my system. I had it sitting at home before I installed it in my food concession where it’s now functioning as it’s supposed to. The tech support has been great. They pick up anytime I call. I pay the monthly fee to get round-the-clock tech support so I have the after-hours upgrade which I've used a few times and those guys had been great. With Eric specifically, it's an A-plus. He’s beyond the call of duty in every aspect. I made a lot of phone calls to Eric through the time of laying the thing out and where the buttons were going to be and how many pages it was going to be. And, in the end, we have it all on one page and it's foolproof.

People can learn it in a matter of minutes because it's very intuitive and simple. I don’t hire computer techs to have to learn a system and how it works. It's those guys like Eric and all the other ones that know how it works and they make it user-friendly for the customer. They should keep up the good work and give all the guys a raise. But I have to continue using Square because their credit card processing is cheap and doesn’t have a monthly fee attached to it. I’d love to use the POS Nation’s credit card swiper on the side of the screen but it was costing significantly more than I pay with Square. It might be 10 cents or 15 cents per swipe, but Square has zero. It might be 3.5% instead of 2.75%. I don’t complain about that. But it might be $10 or $15 or $20 a month per station. I've already ordered my second register from POS Nation and I'm going to get four of them eventually and that all starts to add up.

I always steer away from anything that has monthly charges. I'm stuck using an iPad to process my credit card, when I would love to take that iPad right out of there. So, if POS shops around and gets a cheaper rate I'd be happy to go with them with four locations. That was worth the processing a month. Also, if they come to Michigan, I'll make a video for them. The important thing is the simplicity of the hotdog stand translated over to Eric creating the screen to be so simple for a handful of items. I'm not a grocery store with 10,000 items. I got hotdog, a Polish sausage and an Italian. The workers that I have can make a quick transaction and get to the next customer. POS Nation had a video of a guy in a coffee shop, but they have more items. The way the reports read and all those are great. Also, they allowed me to pay for the software and own the equipment and not have a monthly fee. I don’t like paying rent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The POS Nation sales team answered all of my questions. They seemed to know everything about their product and eagerly assisted me. It was a positive experience with them. I got the retail system from them and it was the right price. I like its ease of access and workability, and it is user-friendly. Everything works the way it’s supposed to work. Their service has been fantastic.

We liked the affordability of POS Nation and for the price, we thought we were still getting a fully functional system that's a little more old school. We did a bunch of research online, got a list of questions, called them and asked our questions. They went through it and responded timely and well. We did that quite a while and got the bullet. We have the Cash Register Express as it seemed to fit our business the best. It was what we wanted from them and from the reviews online, the only negative aspect was working with their technical support and POS Nation handles that part, so it seemed like a win-win. Also, I like the app. It rings up my products and keeps track of everything. It has been an efficient, functional and courteous experience with them. And so far, they seem to be doing all right.

POS Nation

Thank you for the review Rusty! We're proud of the Support Team we have here at POS Nation. If you have anymore questions, we're just one phone call away.

Original review: March 31, 2017

POS Nation was already established in the business when I started my employment. So far, all the interactions were quick with quick responses and answers. Then we were out of compliance, so we upgraded the system and had the technical support with the installation. I like the equipment's capabilities and it's been an excellent service.

Someone at Staples recommended POS Nation to us a long time ago and we've been using them for close to 10 years now for our small business. We have always been using a POS System. We even have their card readers. It is simple and easy to use and it was what we knew. We always use it and we're happy with it. We just figured it was time to update the whole system. They took care of us the first time so we figured it'd be all right to use their system again.

We got two new monitors, computer, touch screen, deals and whole new software. It's pretty interactive. We can have some items on the screen and instead of typing it in or scanning it, we can press the screen and have different colors for the icons that's helpful for us with the different tapes we have. Just tap the screen a couple times and we get a whole list of products that a customer is getting. That's pretty easy and quick. We're starting to get used to it compared to our old system. We recommended the system to other small businesses.

Moreover, the reps have been more than helpful for us. We had a bunch of questions and we were doing it all wrong. They took over our computers and set it up for us. There's also a couple of things we'd like to change or we'd like if we have an option. We're not too computer savvy so we talked to them about minor things like on tax exempt items and items that are taxed, and putting payments in for people's accounts. We'd have a whole bill rung out for somebody then half the stuff on there was supposed to be tax free and we can't get in and change that. We'd have to delete the bill, put it in the stuff that does get tagged and after that we have to tax exempt additional items. It's not a big deal and we just have to be careful with one thing viewing up first but it'd be nice to choose individual items to be taxed or tax free.

POS Nation was introduced to us by Hartland. Also, the software POS Nation is using is a software that I’ve been using for the last 10 years or more when it was pcAmerica that's why I went with them over other POS systems.

Moreover, they’ve got the equipment which I could have bought possibly a lot cheaper from eBay but it’s the warranty and it’s the fact that they helped me out at the beginning with little stuff like that. They pretty much said they were gonna get the equipment out and they did it on time. But I’m still not understanding whether I have any warranty on technical support because they wanna charge for everything. I wish I had a full one-year warranty completely on everything including the software where I wouldn't have to worry. It seems that their equipment is warrantied, but their software isn’t and I might run into problems with the software which is possible because it’s one of those things in life that changes or it might have a glitch or you turned it off improperly.

I own a computer company many years ago so I’m familiar with the hardware, but the software is something that I don’t do on a constant basis. Although I’m familiar with this point of sale software and I understand it enough to get in and out of trouble, that doesn’t mean I know everything about it like certain tricks of the trade and everything is constantly being upgraded, changing a little bit and evolving. But other than that, I don’t have anything negative to say about it. I had one small issue but they resolved it on time and they were here within the first 30 days. So, I am very satisfied with them and everything is working fine. I would recommend them to other people because it is a good company and I haven't had any issues with them.