3.9/5 (490 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Harbortouch

Harbortouch strives to provide customers with personal attention and offers a variety of merchant services. The company offers state-of-the-art POS systems as well as electronic cash registers and credit card processing terminals. They also provide in-house support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tens of thousands of businesses nationwide are currently using Harbortouch to make their businesses more successful. Visit their website today!

Harbortouch Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harbortouch?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harbortouch?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I highly recommend the services and technology that are offered by Harbortouch. This is a company who actually cares about the success of their clients because their attitude is more like being partners rather than vendors. It's extremely important nowadays for Ma and Pa Companies business to stand toe to toe with their larger chain venue competitors.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

If I could get a free POS system from a leader in the industry who has been at it for 17 years, have them custom-program and install it for me, and train me to use it, why on earth would I go elsewhere? Harbortouch is the way to go. So far, so good. It’s easy to use and a real-time and money saver.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I have been a client of Harbortouch for over 20 years. During the 20 years I have been happy. However, due to Covid-19 I have had to closed my business. I have tried to closed my account with Harbortouch for over 5 months now and have had nothing but the run-around. I have been charged over 75.00 per month for not one transactions. That is not how to treat your customer let alone one that you service for 21 year. DO NOT USE this company. I am appalled how I have been treated. Catherine **

Harbortouch response

Hello Catherine, we first want to sincerely apologize for the troubles you have experienced with closing your account. Our records indicate that someone from our team is working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, please email reviews@harbortouch.com if you need any further assistance, and someone will respond as soon as possible.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

This is absolutely the worst company to do business with. I went into an agreement with them three years for a POS system. Long story short the business did not do well and I was not able to get out of the contract. I was told I would pay $39 a month I wound up paying $131 a month for three years. At the time of my contract, I was told the equipment would be mine at the end of three years. At the end of three years of paying this exorbitant amount I canceled and was told again the equipment was mine. I have this statement in writing.

After I canceled I was charged $700 for the equipment. I called, spoke to a customer service rep who confirmed that I did not need to return the equipment and that I would be refunded the $700. A week later I called back about the refund only to be told that they would not refund the money. I paid for equipment for 3 years, spent almost $5000 with this company all the while not making a profit in my business only for them to charge me $700 for equipment when I have in writing that the equipment was to be mine after 3 years.

Harbortouch response

Hello Tonya, we are disheartened to hear of the frustrations you encountered during this experience and would like to sincerely apologize. Our records indicate that someone from our team has been in contact with you in regards to this issue. If there is anything else you need help with, please send an email at your convenience to reviews@harbortouch.com, and someone will respond as soon as possible.

Original review: July 18, 2020

Do not sign the contracts, the Devis has better ones! I have never dealt with such a company that makes you pay so much money to get out of a contract when they do such a poor job of providing service at incredible expense. You would not believe what I have been through with this crazy company. I can hardly wait to be rid of them.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Updated on 09/26/2020: Your response is completely false. I still have lot of issues and keep calling for last one month and nobody cares to resolve my issues. I got new Elite restaurant system and have lot of issues. It is so shameful that you are charging me so much money for POS but can not solve my issues. Your CEO Jared told me that he will provide me elite restaurant system to replace current ECHO system as free upgrade and you guys are still charging me $20 per system and I have for system and I am end of paying $80 for changing to Elite system even though your CEO told me it is free upgrade and I have his email for the same thing. If you want me to post his email, I can do it.

I don't know I should believe you any more when your CEO could not keep his promise. Should I believe that you guys are fraud and taking advantage of small business customers? It is so shameful when high authority make promise and could not keep it. I even sent email to Jared, your CEO to remind him that he promised me free upgrade but he does not respond any more. Can you believe this? Even my monthly statement have so many issues and so many wrong charges that I could not understand. I tried to call but nobody response. To all my friends of small business community, please be aware of this company. They are ripping you off and you don't even know it. Stay away from this company.

Original Review: Biggest problem I have with Harbor touch is batch. What I get from x-report and what fund deposited in bank never match. Some time I found that a complete batch is not deposited in bank. I tried to call and non experience peoples respond to my call and put me on hold for research (or they just put my phone on hold and don't do any thing so that I get tired and hang up) and they come back on and off and eventually tell me, "Oh by the way we have to create the tickets." They created one ticket two weeks ago and today I am talking for same issue for my another store and they ask me to create another ticket. It makes me so mad. They are holding my hard earn money and don't have time to respond.

Guys just watch your batch vs. what deposited to your bank and telly every time. I am still on hold and guy is telling me I am not too familiar. Am I calling some 10 year old person? Be careful of your money. We all work so hard as specially in such hard time during COVID-19, every penny mean lot to all of us. Just make sure you check your bank account to see they deposit all the money of your credit cards batch that you are entitle. As we speak, I am on hold for 55 minutes just verify my x-report credit amount vs.bank deposit. Isn't that telling you some thing.

I am ok with their system. They are so behind the technology. Technical support is good. That guy I was talking to and was on hold for hour just hang up the phone. I never wrote the review in my life and I always give benefit of doubt. But this things getting in to my nerve. Now they are playing with my own money. All of you small business owner, I hope you telly everything if you have harbor touch system.

Harbortouch response

Hello Anjan, we apologize about the difficulties you’ve experienced with your account as well as the call wait times. It appears that someone from our customer service team has already contacted you in regards to this matter. However, if there is anything else you need, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com and someone will respond as soon as possible.

Original review: April 30, 2020

We have two POSs and we have a SkyTab. We are not fond of our SkyTab. We’ve had nothing but issues out of it. We really don’t even use it. We just had to get a replacement one because the other one quit working. But we had some issues sometimes with tips not transferring over for the girls and stuff like that. On the other hand, the POS system is very easy to use. I’ve learned my way around it. Just self-teaching. I have a lot of help so I can get on there and do stuff on my end too to make it easier for me. We’ve had a few issues with POSs that we’ve had to call just to get straightened out. The reps were friendly and helpful every time.

Original review: April 24, 2020

Harbortouch is an okay system and their tech support gets us to where we need to be and gets things fixed. But I get tired of having to deal with the scanner all the time. It won’t scan half the time. The guy that put it in for us told us that we would have problems with round things. You would think when I had to put in all the UPC numbers, that they would realize that 99% of our stuff is round and would have told us that we needed a 3D scanner but they didn’t tell us. It makes it hard to work. I had to take the hard drive out the day before. We’ve had other problems and we had to fix it, otherwise, they were gonna charge for somebody to come out and work on it.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Because I didn’t have to put $4,000 upfront for the POS system, I got Harbortouch and everything had been good. The equipment is okay compared to others and the tech support is good. I like the tech support. Anything I have, I would call.

Original review: April 14, 2020

When you clock in, you have all those different jobs, and in each, there are certain things that you can do that other jobs can’t. That’s neat how the different adversity is there. Training people on this system is relatively easy because everything is nice and labeled. Normally, people take on very quick to the new system. I like the nice, big, bold font on the touch screens. They’re nice and bright. I really enjoy that. Also, there are money drawers, and the credit card things are so much easier to use than some that I’ve used in the past. There was once when the credit card pads went out and we had to call someone to come in and work on it, but it was just a Wi-Fi issue.

Harbortouch Company Information