Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5
Learn More

Harbortouch strives to provide customers with personal attention and offers a variety of merchant services. The company offers state-of-the-art POS systems as well as electronic cash registers and credit card processing terminals. They also provide in-house support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tens of thousands of businesses nationwide are currently using Harbortouch to make their businesses more successful. Visit their website today!

Harbortouch Call Now Toll Free (800) 201-0461 Learn More Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Harbortouch Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harbortouch?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harbortouch?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I own and operate a small business but I needed the same technology that the big boys have. The people at Harbortouch provide that for you with equipment and programs that can handle those kinds of needs but at a very reasonable price point! This place has many, many years of experience doing just that which will prove to be quite beneficial to your own interests.

Dylan,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that Harbortouch technology has been helpful for your business! If there is anything you need to further improve your experience, please email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Get buying tips about POS Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2020

We have two POSs and we have a SkyTab. We are not fond of our SkyTab. We’ve had nothing but issues out of it. We really don’t even use it. We just had to get a replacement one because the other one quit working. But we had some issues sometimes with tips not transferring over for the girls and stuff like that. On the other hand, the POS system is very easy to use. I’ve learned my way around it. Just self-teaching. I have a lot of help so I can get on there and do stuff on my end too to make it easier for me. We’ve had a few issues with POSs that we’ve had to call just to get straightened out. The reps were friendly and helpful every time.

Original review: April 14, 2020

When you clock in, you have all those different jobs, and in each, there are certain things that you can do that other jobs can’t. That’s neat how the different adversity is there. Training people on this system is relatively easy because everything is nice and labeled. Normally, people take on very quick to the new system. I like the nice, big, bold font on the touch screens. They’re nice and bright. I really enjoy that. Also, there are money drawers, and the credit card things are so much easier to use than some that I’ve used in the past. There was once when the credit card pads went out and we had to call someone to come in and work on it, but it was just a Wi-Fi issue.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I was at the Nightclub Convention in Vegas and that’s how I heard about Harbortouch. We have a nightclub and a hookah lounge. We have another bar that we're opening and we just ordered a Harbortouch system. The prices were really good for the system and I can get it started. You don’t have to pay too much money and stuff.

The system is easy to work with. When I have a problem, I can get some help with it right away. I'm gonna call in on that if I need something. But I just have one problem with the system at the night club because what I have right now is old. You know how when you go to a bar or a restaurant and you swipe your card and you can keep it open, you open the tab on it, but the one I have in my business right now doesn’t have that option. And then, if I do have that, that’s going to make me a lot more money because when you’re a customer and you open a tab, you’re not going to feel how much you spend so it's great for the business. If I can get that helped out with or if I could get a new system, get something added in there to get that done, that would definitely help a lot.

In the new business, I ordered the system for it. I haven’t received it yet, but I just ordered it from Harbortouch. They said, “You will, 100%, have that in there.” I said, “Okay, great.” But I didn’t have time to call Harbortouch. We just talked with them once. What could we do to get rid of all the old systems that we have and get new ones or something for this business? Because really, we need that option because that’s something that a customer would love or for me to love. I keep their ID and card, which is not illegal. But I really need something that will help to get rid of that problem and just swipe their card and have an open tab.

Original review: March 18, 2020

We had a couple issues a couple weeks ago, but they did a remote in and did a bunch of updating, and it has been working fine since then. Sometimes it is slow, but that could be our Wi-Fi. The system is user-friendly. Harbortouch is great, but the sales rep, when they set us up, forgot about us. They were terrible. I’m big on customer service and these guys do not have any. When I call when there is a problem, they are attentive and the guys are knowledgeable. But I wish they would give me a sales rep and let him walk in the store and introduce himself one day.

Harbortouch response

Joe, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Harbortouch POS system. We would like to apologize however, for the lack of attention that your sales rep has provided you. We train our sales reps to be attentive to each and every one of their merchants, but sometimes it can be hard for us to oversee that they are doing just that. If there is anything that we can do for you to improve your customer experience, please do not hesitate to email us at reviews@harbortouch.com and we will be glad to help in anyway we can.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I am satisfied with the process of transitioning our point of sale over to this company. They took a lot of time to work with us, find the right fit, and make sure we have everything we need. If anyone asks, I'll happily suggest working with the same.

James,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that our support team has helped guide you through a smooth transition over to Harbortouch. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please send us an email at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Getting our point of sale system changed over made all the difference for us. The system works smoothly and the support network is incredible. Every single time we have a question, or a problem, they have someone who can answer our questions and solve our problems.

Nia,

Thank you for sharing! We are glad to hear that your experience with your Harbortouch POS system and our customer support team has been positive. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please contact us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

When you find the right support systems for anything you're doing, you've found the most precious thing for business growth. I can say that we found that here. My business has grown since we began working with Harbortouch. There is nothing like being able to point to the thing that makes a difference.

Binta,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are glad to hear that your Harbortouch POS system is helping your business grow. If you need anything in the future to improve your experience even further, please email reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

The team here was quick to help me find the best solution, which was not the most expensive solution. They talked me through the process of setting things up and they made sure I had everything I needed. My company has only benefited ever since.

Harbortouch response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We’re glad to hear that our sales and support teams helped you get everything set up successfully. If you ever need anything to improve your experience in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

We got a few things in place with another company to manage the point of sale system. Unfortunately that other company didn't provide us with the right equipment even on the second or third try. Someone suggested we contact HarborTouch and everything came together for us. They are the breath of fresh air my company needed.

Chris,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience in the future, please feel free to email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Harbortouch author review by ConsumerAffairs

Harbortouch is a national, award winning credit processing and POS supplier. They offer a range of products and services, including their free equipment program.

• Pricing: Free equipment is available with a merchant services contract, though there is a service agreement requirement.

• Remote training: Training on the POS system is available remotely, so new employees can be trained directly by Harbortouch on the latest information according to industry best practices.

• Customer service: Customer support is available 24/7, all in-house, so every call is answered by Harbortouch, not a third-party call center.

• Installation: The ordering process is quick, but it may take more than a month before the POS system is ready for installation. It would be smart to think this through before ordering.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team