Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.95/5
Learn More

Harbortouch strives to provide customers with personal attention and offers a variety of merchant services. The company offers state-of-the-art POS systems as well as electronic cash registers and credit card processing terminals. They also provide in-house support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tens of thousands of businesses nationwide are currently using Harbortouch to make their businesses more successful. Visit their website today!

Harbortouch Call Now Toll Free (800) 201-0461 Learn More Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Harbortouch Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harbortouch?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harbortouch?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I am satisfied with the process of transitioning our point of sale over to this company. They took a lot of time to work with us, find the right fit, and make sure we have everything we need. If anyone asks, I'll happily suggest working with the same.

James,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that our support team has helped guide you through a smooth transition over to Harbortouch. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please send us an email at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Get buying tips about POS Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

When you find the right support systems for anything you're doing, you've found the most precious thing for business growth. I can say that we found that here. My business has grown since we began working with Harbortouch. There is nothing like being able to point to the thing that makes a difference.

Binta,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are glad to hear that your Harbortouch POS system is helping your business grow. If you need anything in the future to improve your experience even further, please email reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

Harbortouch = happy customers = more business. That equation works very well for me. I know our food is good and our drinks are renowned but we were not always the leaders when it came to taking and processing accurate orders during rushes. We now excel in both product and production.

Earl,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your Harbortouch POS system, and that it has helped improve your operations. If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience, please email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I own and operate a small business but I needed the same technology that the big boys have. The people at Harbortouch provide that for you with equipment and programs that can handle those kinds of needs but at a very reasonable price point! This place has many, many years of experience doing just that which will prove to be quite beneficial to your own interests.

Dylan,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that Harbortouch technology has been helpful for your business! If there is anything you need to further improve your experience, please email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Their support teams are not only kind but will offer you superior customer services to patiently help you with any issues that may arise. I am here to tell you that you need to make an initial consultation with Harbortouch today so they can show you how your business will be making more money.

Mark,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that our customer support team has helped provide you with exceptional service. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to contact us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: April 8, 2021

No matter when you sign up with this company auto renews contracts. Several years later if you want to cancel to a company that charges less they will tell you continue to charge you $60 a month for no reason. Stupid policies for a company that charges too much! Shop around for other companies that take much less.

Rob,

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the frustrations you’ve experienced while closing your account. We would like the opportunity to provide a resolution for your situation. At your earliest convenience, please send your best contact information as well as your Merchant ID number to reviews@harbortouch.com so we can look into this further.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Getting our point of sale system changed over made all the difference for us. The system works smoothly and the support network is incredible. Every single time we have a question, or a problem, they have someone who can answer our questions and solve our problems.

Nia,

Thank you for sharing! We are glad to hear that your experience with your Harbortouch POS system and our customer support team has been positive. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please contact us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

The team here was quick to help me find the best solution, which was not the most expensive solution. They talked me through the process of setting things up and they made sure I had everything I needed. My company has only benefited ever since.

Harbortouch response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We’re glad to hear that our sales and support teams helped you get everything set up successfully. If you ever need anything to improve your experience in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

We got a few things in place with another company to manage the point of sale system. Unfortunately that other company didn't provide us with the right equipment even on the second or third try. Someone suggested we contact HarborTouch and everything came together for us. They are the breath of fresh air my company needed.

Chris,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience in the future, please feel free to email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

This POS system has been nothing but a nightmare from day one. Whether it's waiting on the phone for an hour just to be hung up on, or waiting on the phone for an hour just to be pushed to a call center where no one can help you. It's just not worth it. If you run your own business, you don't have time to spend 3 hours on the phone just to be disrespected and left with issues unresolved. I've been lied to, told I was participating in a VIP program which only lasted a week. I've been waiting four months to have door dash integrated and that still hasn't happened. I've experienced glitches within the pos system, the website and tablets. One time the whole system shut down for hours and I couldn't process checks, I waited two hours just to be told "Yeah, we're working on it and we don't know when it'll be fixed.. click." This is an overall horrible experience which has wasted my time, turned off guests and increased my stress levels.

Hello Merlin,

We are sorry to hear about the recurring issues you have been experiencing with your POS system and our customer service team. We strive to provide our customers with the best quality equipment, software and services, so we are disheartened to hear about your negative experience with Harbortouch. We have successfully located your account, and a team member will be in contact to further assist with this issue. If there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Harbortouch author review by ConsumerAffairs

Harbortouch is a national, award winning credit processing and POS supplier. They offer a range of products and services, including their free equipment program.

• Pricing: Free equipment is available with a merchant services contract, though there is a service agreement requirement.

• Remote training: Training on the POS system is available remotely, so new employees can be trained directly by Harbortouch on the latest information according to industry best practices.

• Customer service: Customer support is available 24/7, all in-house, so every call is answered by Harbortouch, not a third-party call center.

• Installation: The ordering process is quick, but it may take more than a month before the POS system is ready for installation. It would be smart to think this through before ordering.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team