4.60/5
  • 1 star
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Discover a POS system
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

AccuPOS

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 17, 2017

10 AccuPOS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I have found that the ACCUPOS service has provided effective point of sale service. It is helpful to employees in providing them the tools they need to succeed. It also provides the company the necessary information to accurately report the information. I think the customer service offered by ACCUPOS has been adequate. The times problems have arisen and need the attention of the company they have quickly responded to inquiry and made their best effort to correct the issue in a timely and succinct manner.

The user friendliness of the ACCUPOS system is above average. The amount of training time is comparable if not less than competitors systems. This leads me to rate it as a good tool to employ in any business using point of sale systems. Service reliability is one of the more problematic features of ACCUPOS. I think there is too much downtime in the system. I think as of last checking it was somewhere around 85 percent functional up-time. While this may be viewed as high even 1 percent downtime is irritating and frustrating.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

We were able to use this system as a great point of sale option for my customers. They loved the ease of using it and the fast results it gave in response. They had very smooth transactions with easy to use screen and buttons. It's very user friendly and able to be accessed easily by everyone, customers and employees alike and we are so pleased with the outcome of this trial period we've had in using this product! The service reliability of this product has really been amazing! We absolutely loved that it did not require much maintenance at all and could be left plugged in constantly with no worries! Overall, this product has been a great asset to our business and the customer service experience we experienced with this system was simply amazing!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

This is the most simple POS system I've ever used. Why aren't the competitors this easy? The company came to set it up and made sure we were all knowledgeable on how to use it and they have given us good support after initial implementation. I am able to adapt it to my particular needs. For example, I purchased the optional inventory package with it which really saves me a lot of time. This system has been up and running for almost a year now and we have yet to experience any problems with it. So, I would highly recommend this system to anybody in the market for one.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The system was easy to assemble/Upgrade/Install/Replace. I don't have a clue where I'd be without it. The system was fool proof and pretty easy to use. My five year old can operate it. Before I left customer service I was explained all the bell and whistles. And it is at a price that could be afforded by the American making the bare minimum. My customer service representative was very helpful and explained the system process. How to use and how to return if not satisfied. That gave me a real piece of mind that they stand by the product and offer a full money back guarantee. Service is very reliable. Whether I'm on the go or fixing to go... breakfast, lunch, dinner. It's there. It's my life saver, my new best friend... so how's that for reliability. It keeps me level and grounded. No slip ups.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

Fast, secure way to get paid and very easy to use, very reliable, made my owning my own business much more profitable. I couldn't go a day without it. When I ordered it the staff made sure to ask me enough questions to find the perfect one that would best suit my needs and when I had technical difficulties they held my hand every step of the way. It is very user friendly, coming with a user manual. But if you still have problems all you have to do is call into customer service and they are willing to help you get started. Very reliable. Was able to pull up receipt from a month ago from a client claiming they had been charged wrong saved me a whole lot of extra work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AccuPOS?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

The point of sale system that I recently purchased for my business has greatly increased my current customer base and has also made it easy to complete transactions. The customer service experience has greatly increased the speed of checking out and paying for purchases, so many of my loyal customers have told me how much they appreciate the new experience. The new pos system that we have purchased for my store is very user-friendly and very easy to use. Most of my current customers prefer the new pos system. The service reliability has far exceeded my expectations of how and what a pos system should do. It is highly reliable and I would highly recommend this system to any small business owners.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

The services that are offered meet our needs quite well. They have a wide range of services to choose from that were easily tailored to fit our needs. They have highly qualified customer services reps that know their products quite well. They were able to guide us through the process and help us pick the services that were right for us. The system is quite intuitive to use. The system works quite well and is easy to train new employees on. We find it to be quite a reliable service. We have been using their POS for over a year now and have never had any problems. It works quite well and is very fast. It integrated very well with our current systems.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Helpful and convenient and great. And super cool and informative and got to what I was looking for. Customer service was fantastic, wait times were not long, staff was friendly, patient, and personable, no changes would be necessary to their customer service. User friendliness is visible due to the quick and easy information, and handy customer service representatives who were very nice and knew what they were talking about. Very reliable, never stalled, and customer service was there at convenient hours when I did run into a problem that was easily fixed.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

The services offered are very basic and for the cost I wish that there were more available options. There are only four service options to choose from. 24 hour customer service was promised but after about 11:00 pm the phones don't get answered anymore until the next morning and a lot of the customer service reps don't actually know how to help you. The product is relatively user-friendly and is pretty easy to navigate through without problems. The interface is really simple so I didn't have many problems after getting used to it. There were some glitches immediately after installing but after they were resolved I didn't have very much trouble after that. The program did what it was supposed to do.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2014

Santa Monica Glatt Kosher Market has been using AccuPOS Point of Sale since 2003 (over 11 years!) for our 5-lane grocery store. Our store gets extremely busy on Fridays and holidays, and it is critical that we have a reliable, fast and easy POS system to keep our lines moving and our loyal customers happy. We use nearly every aspect of the AccuPOS solution accounting integration for inventory management, in-counter scanner/scales, deli scales and we certainly put their live support team to the test as we are constantly adding new items and updating prices. The AccuPOS team has been there for us since day one, and we could not be happier with their software or their customer service. We truly feel like they are a part of our team and would highly recommend an AccuPOS solution to any small business owner, especially any retail store.

AccuPOS expert review by ConsumerAffairs

An established industry leader, AccuPOS is one of the preferred systems for well-known accounting software programs like Quickbooks and Sage 50 and Sage 100 ERP. Merging accounting and transactions into a single system makes oversight and management a streamlined process.

• Integrated accounting: No more manual entry for transactions. AccuPOS works with accounting software to make financials quick and easy.
    • Security: Track each cashier to ensure they are meeting time goals and beating the allowed error margin.
    • Inventory control: Tracks and reports on inventory, making it an all-in-one solution for most businesses.
    • Pricing: With hardware packages that start at a higher price, it might be too much for a small business.
    • Monthly fees: On top of the initial start-up costs, AccuPOS also charges a monthly service fee per terminal, making it one of the more expensive options on the market.
    • Best for: Retail Stores, Restaurants