AccuPOS

Compare POS Systems

Research top POS Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Fast, secure way to get paid and very easy to use, very reliable, made my owning my own business much more profitable. I couldn't go a day without it. When I ordered it the staff made sure to ask me enough questions to find the perfect one that would best suit my needs and when I had technical difficulties they held my hand every step of the way. It is very user friendly, coming with a user manual. But if you still have problems all you have to do is call into customer service and they are willing to help you get started. Very reliable. Was able to pull up receipt from a month ago from a client claiming they had been charged wrong saved me a whole lot of extra work.

The point of sale system that I recently purchased for my business has greatly increased my current customer base and has also made it easy to complete transactions. The customer service experience has greatly increased the speed of checking out and paying for purchases, so many of my loyal customers have told me how much they appreciate the new experience. The new pos system that we have purchased for my store is very user-friendly and very easy to use. Most of my current customers prefer the new pos system. The service reliability has far exceeded my expectations of how and what a pos system should do. It is highly reliable and I would highly recommend this system to any small business owners.

The services that are offered meet our needs quite well. They have a wide range of services to choose from that were easily tailored to fit our needs. They have highly qualified customer services reps that know their products quite well. They were able to guide us through the process and help us pick the services that were right for us. The system is quite intuitive to use. The system works quite well and is easy to train new employees on. We find it to be quite a reliable service. We have been using their POS for over a year now and have never had any problems. It works quite well and is very fast. It integrated very well with our current systems.

Helpful and convenient and great. And super cool and informative and got to what I was looking for. Customer service was fantastic, wait times were not long, staff was friendly, patient, and personable, no changes would be necessary to their customer service. User friendliness is visible due to the quick and easy information, and handy customer service representatives who were very nice and knew what they were talking about. Very reliable, never stalled, and customer service was there at convenient hours when I did run into a problem that was easily fixed.

The services offered are very basic and for the cost I wish that there were more available options. There are only four service options to choose from. 24 hour customer service was promised but after about 11:00 pm the phones don't get answered anymore until the next morning and a lot of the customer service reps don't actually know how to help you. The product is relatively user-friendly and is pretty easy to navigate through without problems. The interface is really simple so I didn't have many problems after getting used to it. There were some glitches immediately after installing but after they were resolved I didn't have very much trouble after that. The program did what it was supposed to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AccuPOS?

Santa Monica Glatt Kosher Market has been using AccuPOS Point of Sale since 2003 (over 11 years!) for our 5-lane grocery store. Our store gets extremely busy on Fridays and holidays, and it is critical that we have a reliable, fast and easy POS system to keep our lines moving and our loyal customers happy. We use nearly every aspect of the AccuPOS solution accounting integration for inventory management, in-counter scanner/scales, deli scales and we certainly put their live support team to the test as we are constantly adding new items and updating prices. The AccuPOS team has been there for us since day one, and we could not be happier with their software or their customer service. We truly feel like they are a part of our team and would highly recommend an AccuPOS solution to any small business owner, especially any retail store.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

An established industry leader, AccuPOS is one of the preferred systems for well-known accounting software programs like Quickbooks and Sage 50 and Sage 100 ERP. Merging accounting and transactions into a single system makes oversight and management a streamlined process.

• Integrated accounting: No more manual entry for transactions. AccuPOS works with accounting software to make financials quick and easy.
  • Security: Track each cashier to ensure they are meeting time goals and beating the allowed error margin.
  • Inventory control: Tracks and reports on inventory, making it an all-in-one solution for most businesses.
  • Pricing: With hardware packages that start at a higher price, it might be too much for a small business.
  • Monthly fees: On top of the initial start-up costs, AccuPOS also charges a monthly service fee per terminal, making it one of the more expensive options on the market.
  • Best for Retail Stores, Restaurants