Compare Pet Stores

Research top Pet Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Basically, this company took my money and hasn't sent anything yet. If they do, I will retract this. But they have had their 8-12 days shipping and their 48 hours for the shipping department to do the tracking and still nothing has arrived. After reading all the comments on this website, have you folks all filed disputes with your credit card companies?

Have you emailed and called this business everyday? Are you doing anything? Get proactive, nothing is going to happen to these crummy ripoff people if you don't do anything! I have lost $182 for a Deramaxx order, just like one of your other complainers did. Do something about it. Call this place everyday, send them email, send ICCC a complaint, also the FTC. There are places to file your complaints. Don't let these slimeballs get over on us, please!

On December 15, 2009, I placed an order with Total Pet Supply for Previcox and received an email confirmation from them. Due to the holidays, I called them January 5, 2010, in regards to the order that I had not yet received. They had not contacted the prescribing doctor as of that time. On January 11, 2010, I received a email confirming shipment. As of January 26, 2010, the medicines had not arrived. I called them up and spoke to an incompetent person who asked for the shipment and order numbers about 3-4 times. When I asked to talk to someone else, she asked how she could help me. At that time, the order was cancelled. I contacted my credit card company and advised them of the situation.

On December 16th, I placed on order for Deramaxx with this company for a total of $182. They immediately charged my credit card but did not bother to send me an e-mail confirming my order until I called them on December 23rd. They stated that the medications will arrive within 10 to 12 business days from the day the order was placed. I have tried contacting them numerous times by phone and in writing and they have responded to one e-mail only. It is now January 20th and I have not received the merchandise. It is clear to me that this is an unethical company who runs scams and they should not be allowed to do business and defraud naive customers such as myself. If anyone is thinking of using this 'discount' medication company, please refrain from doing it as you will be ripped off as I was. My numerous contacts with them only generated one e-mail signed by someone called Joyce T., nothing else. Please help!

I placed an order for pet medication in mid December 2009. It supposedly shipped by 12/21/09. As of late on 01/13/10, I have not received it, yet they charged my credit card immediately upon placing the order. In the 3 phone calls I have made inquiring about delivery, I was first told there was no way possible to track shipping. Later I was told they can track shipping only after 12 business days had passed (which it had). I would get an answer as to where my package was within 24-48 hours.

48 hours past and no response. I called again and was told a message would be left for the shipping dept to call me. I asked for a supervisor. Nelson told me that things were delayed due to bad weather in the UK. He said he would get back to me tomorrow or the next day. I asked why it was taking so long to track. Shipping had cost $9.95 for one prescription to be shipped by USPS.

I asked for a partial credit for shipping since it doesn't cost that much and I am still waiting for my order. He said after I receive my order, I can call and he would give me a $10 refund that I could apply to future purchases. I explained I would highly doubt that I would order from them again and that that was not acceptable. I asked for the VP in charge of shipping or customer service's name and address. He said he could not give me the name and that I should go to the website to get the address. In the end, they still have my money, I have no order and no information on anything. Extremely frustrated. This company seems shady or at least unreliable, at best.

I placed an order for a 12-month supply of Frontline Plus which was my 2nd order from this company. My first order was shipped from Australia or New Zealand and I could read all the information page & writing on the carton. This order arrived & on the shipping carton were labels from the UK, France & an unknown country that I could not read on the smeared label. The individual cartons of the Frontline Plus had some English on the outside; however, most of it was Arabic & the information page was in Arabic. I cannot see if this is expired product or still good.

I am not against purchasing products from overseas & if the information pertinent to that product such as expiration dates & product information brochures are in Arabic, they should be provided in English also if they are being sold in the US. Now I have spent over US$103 and do not trust this product to put on my dogs nor will this company respond to my emails.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I ordered online with on Sept. 12th the presription medication for my dog. Still havne't received anything. My dog is in need of his meds... talked to somebody on the phone. excuses... excuses. telling me that they didn't get my fax with the prescription. have the fax report right here. telling me they will rush the order...whatever.

NEVER AGAIN!!!! and of course they money was taken out my account 2 min after I made the purchase. Company Profile