Find a Pet Care partner

Find affordable pet supplies

Shop now on BudgetPetCare

Visit Website

Sergeant's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sergeant's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sergeant's?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I used this product on my dog and it burnt a hole in the back of his neck and burnt the hair off of him where the drops were applied. I shampooed him several times to get this product off of him as he looked as though he was dying and there was a huge chemical burn and still is on the back of his neck. He still had fleas all over him. All this product did was burn a hole on the back of my dogs, left him sick and still 2 weeks later he has a open wound. He is running around scratching and can't leave this wound alone. I am lucky he didn't die. Don't use this. It should be removed from the shelves.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

This thing literally killed my 1 year old buttercup and nearly took my other cat last night. Buttercup started shaking and it lead to seizures and then we tried treating her, in the end she was put down cuz we couldn't do anything and she was a happy friendly cat until we used this product. Anyone who has a cat or dog, don't get it at all.

Get buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2021

THIS PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT BUY. My cat Luna of 7 years no health issues. No problem. After buying this one day my cat had a seizure. My other cat started to drool a lot. I don't know what is it but if you love yours animals don't buy it please.

Original review: July 11, 2021

This is the worse product ever. If you think about buying this don’t! I never knew it had so many bad reviews. It put chemical burns all around my cat's neck and I’m hoping when I take him to the vet that everything will be okay. I’m so disappointed. This is ridiculous. Please be safe. Read on items before purchasing them for your fur babies. Also this product is defective because they were literally fleas under the collar so it doesn’t even work period. All it does is harm your animal. It’s like you literally buying this product just to harm your animal basically! This deserves zero stars definitely not one and sued at that.

Original review: April 26, 2021

Sergeant's natures guardian for cats. I bought this product for my cat. Within 15 minutes he started foaming at the mouth. His eyes were dilated. He started peeing uncontrollably. His heart started to race. He was panting. He could not catch his breath. I instantly started washing the product off with soap and water. He was scared. This product should not be sold. He was so drained and could not regain himself. Why is this product being sold is the question here.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

WHEN WE GO TO COURT BRING THE POOR CATS AND KITTENS! This SHOULD NOT BE ON THE SHELF. I purchased this product from DOLLAR GENERAL in Norwich, CT. About a month ago I purchased this and now my cats have no hair and open wounds on their neck. Why is this product exempt from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and NOT REGISTERED by the US ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY??? But sold in stores? Still till this day..

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

This product is DANGEROUS. It has many side effects! We used it on our three chihuahuas and all three reacted different! Our oldest Chihuahua started itching uncontrollably and blotching into blisters, the mama I was gasping for air and trying to cough something up and was unable to control her blinking and squinting, and the baby was walking around Super Hyper and dragging her face on the ground when she ran, she also was unable to control her squinting and jerking around with spasms. Within the first 24 hours all three were extremely weak and lethargic and acting as if it was killing them. Do not use this product if you care about your pets! We will be starting a class action lawsuit against this company.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! I purchased this earlier today and applied it to my cats as directed. She took and nap and when she woke up it had burned her fur and her freaking skin! Her skin was broken and oozing and her fur was missing. I bathed her with Dawn. I'm on hold with the company now. This product needs to be removed from shelves immediately! I'm calling the retailer tomorrow to demand it. Okay, the lady is now blaming me for only using half of the tube! Hilariously evil.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

This product 1000000% killed my cat. Abrupt KIDNEY FAILURE!! There aren’t enough words in the world to explain how I’m feeling right now. I just had to make the final decision to put my cat down after keeping him in the hospital 2 nights trying to save his life. His body went downhill so quick. He was perfectly fine a week ago... I went back and forth with God and myself for hours and sleepless nights praying and hoping that he would make it.. I hope NOBODY has to endure the heartache I’ve gone through the past couple days. I hope nobody has to decide that your baby has had enough and you have to ultimately watch them die...

I called the customer service to obviously tell them what their product has done to only be told “our product doesn’t soak into the animal's skin, just sits on top of the skin”. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG (VET CONFIRMED). Anything you put on your animal's skin SOAKS IN!!!! It’s common sense. $600 later I came home without my sweet boy and my empty sofa and his lonely confused kitty brother. I wish I could take it all back..

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

My cat started having massive tremors less than 3 hours after application. I’m filing a class action. You guys need to be shut down after reading these reviews. You’re killing animals. How do you sleep at night???

Sergeant's Company Information