2. Pets
  3. Pet Care

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5

Sentry Pet Products Reviews

Original review: July 11, 2019

The hair is missing from the spots I put the liquid and I followed as instructed. The spots are bright red and irritated. My poor dog, I will never buy cheap flea and tick medication again. SHAME ON YOU SENTRY. Zero Stars.

Original review: June 29, 2019

This product dog flea collars was a total waste of money. They have been on my dogs for 60 hours. I can still see fleas on both of the dogs. I don't see how you can sell a product and make all these claims and your products not work at all. I wish I had my money back!!! Will never purchase your products again and I will tell everyone I talk to about how they do not work.

Original review: June 14, 2019

This product is horrible. Put the collar on my 75 lb mix breed dog and he is still itching from fleas and I pick ticks off of him daily. I even found a tick directly underneath the collar! This product is a complete waste of money, time and effort.

Original review: June 11, 2019

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Within 30 minutes of application, my 50lb husky mix was clearly agitated and couldn't stop panting or pacing. I looked up reviews online and quickly found that this was a common occurrence. My dog's skin was red, his heart was racing, and he couldn't sit still for more than seconds at a time. Three baths with Dawn soap and 7 restless hours later, he's feeling a bit better but still biting at his back. I will never, ever use this again and hope that the product is removed soon. So many of these terrible reviews are masked by a decent star rating, and honestly, I have no idea how.

Original review: June 10, 2019

While visiting my local TSC store I spoke with a sales rep about the Sentry flea and tick collars. Not much help. I decided to purchase a pkg of 2 large collars at $39.98 plus tax. We are not pleased with our purchase, upon opening the collars were very powdery. Once fastened to our dogs they continued to shift/coil. After almost 2 weeks both of our dogs continue to scratch for fleas and we have removed several ticks. I would not recommend this product and say go ahead and spend extra $$ on a better product. Would love my $$ back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sentry Pet Products?

Original review: June 8, 2019

Anyone have any idea how to find/decipher expiration code, if it even exists, on this product? Just a guess at this point - It's probably a masked number, so in the other number, 1056k11, the 105 is probably 105th day on Julian calendar, April 15th. The year? Not sure, guessing 2019 - call the folks at 800-224-7387. Make sure you tell them how idiotic this expiration posting method is, especially as it pertains to the well-being of your beloved pet. You don't see this see this type of encrypted expiration date on human consumption items, why for pets?

Original review: June 6, 2019

I put this on my 16 pound very healthy 9 year old cat. 4 days later she had to be down for neurological issues. I 100% blame this stuff. It’s poison and should not be on the shelves. I am heartbroken and beyond words.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I purchased the Sentry PurrScriptions Plus and in short, my precious furbaby is now gone. I so wish I would have read the reviews prior to purchase and my furbaby may still be here! I can't prove that's what it was, but that was the only thing different (and very coincidental) for my previously healthy 4 year old Siamese. This product NEEDS TO BE PULLED OFF THE SHELVES!!!!

Original review: May 29, 2019

Bought the ointment for our two white shepherds and put in their neck and back as instructed. Problem is... it doesn’t work. After three weeks, our outside dogs are covered with ticks every day. Female sleeps on porch and everyday there are one or two fully engorged ticks that drop off her onto porch. Of course we have stepped on them by mistake and tracked into house. Both dogs regularly have ticks on their eyes and face. Pretty crappy product!!! Never buy again!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I wish I could have reviewed this product in the store before purchase. I bought the indoor formula for 2 of our cats and another regular formula for our other cat. Within 30 mins. of applying the drops we had to bathe all three cats. They were drooling and acting very strange. My outdoor cat was scratching at the area and trying to hide. This is a horrible product and I am returning to the pet store today to attempt to get them to pull it from their shelves. I'm so glad I bought a different product for our dog so she wasn't harmed. Do not buy this product for your pets.

Sentry Pet Products Company Information