2. Pets

Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.51/5

Puppyfind.com Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My wife and I decided to sell a very young puppy. We tried local sites but found none willing to carry pet for sale ads. So, I went looking for somewhere else to find a buyer. I came across PuppyFind.com and looked around their site. It seemed legit but I had not done a deep research on them. I had not upgraded when I first entered information and a picture of the puppy.

Then, after being told how many views just one photo had, I figured I would give them one month to see if they could really bring us a buyer whom we felt was going to love that puppy and treat him well. We had three bites in less than two weeks. The first two fell through but the third was an excellent family that knew and loved animals. They drove up with their two little children, fell in love with our Golden Retriever puppy and paid us what we were asking. Based on our experience, I would feel confident to suggest to a friend that this site will be totally satisfying. From the first posting to the sale was less than three weeks. Five Stars!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I've been searching and searching for another Pekapoo for months. I lost my first Pekapoo after 17 years. I wasn't sure if I even wanted another puppy or dog because the heartache was so overwhelming. Then a few people said ”there’s another dog out there looking for love”. I tried shelters and rescues but I never got ”That feeling” so thanks to PUPPYFIND.COM I started looking at peekapoos again.

Only a couple of people got back to me. Until, Shelly had her peeks on site. I fell in love with a special little boy named ”Dasher” and took another shot. She got back to me and since I live in Las Vegas, the prices were so outrageous that I could never afford another. Turns out she is actually coming to Vegas for the Rodeo and I'm meeting her at the airport with my 8 week old peek-a-boo. If it wasn't for your site sending me pictures of peekapoos when they came in, I would never have received pics or where else to start. So thank you PUPPYFIND.COM for helping me find my new baby!!

Get expert buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our Maltese just passed away after 15 glorious years. And our home just didn't seem the same, hesitant to get another dog because of all the pain when losing them. Then we had a change of heart and decided to get another best friend. Needless to say we decided to go with a yorkie, so we searched and lo and behold I found a greater 3 miles away!!! We set up an meeting to meet the girl yorkie we seen listed. Once arrived it was like a match made in heaven. Not only were the breeder was nice and friendly we found our new addition.

But that's not all... I love the puppies so much I was really wanting 2 of them. Not knowing the breeder had a male that wasn't listed he mentioned he had one more but was on the listing. I told him I was interested and wanted both. He gladly sold me her brother!!!! So now I have 2 of the cutest brother and sister yorkies. They are perfect loving and playful dogs. This was the most perfect and easiest to find another dog. It was meant to be. Thanks to Puppyfind. I would suggest this site 100% to anyone looking for a special friend.

Original review: April 6, 2019

Two years ago we purchased a Maltipoo puppy from the New York breeder and she drove halfway and met us. We paid for the puppy in person $950. The puppy came with a health record and health guarantee. Everything was a success. We went back on Puppyfind a month ago to choose our second Maltipoo puppy because it's a great breed, this one came from a different breeder because we wanted a specific color chocolate.

We paid $1,200 for the puppy and the breeder had the puppy delivered here to Massachusetts where we live and we paid for the puppy when we received it. All worked out great. No problems. I did run into a scammer on Puppyfind but I knew right away that it was a scammer because they asked me to Western Union money. Real dog breeders do not get paid through Western Union or MoneyGram. They either get paid in person, cash, check, PayPal, or credit card. Do not send money through MoneyGram or Western Union and you will not have any scammer problems.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I had never heard of Puppyfind until about 2 months ago. Now I don't know how I could search for a puppy without looking to Puppyfind first. In Northeast AL I felt a lil limited to breeds that I was able to find. I had several in mind. Goldendoodle, labradoodle for sure which are easier to find. But the Biewer Terriers, Party Yorkies, Cockapoos not so much. I looked all over the south & esp for Old English Sheepdogs & Sheepadoodles. I found a few breeders here & there but they were a tad out of my price range or long wait to get a puppy. Even glanced thru Craigslist but couldn't find what I really wanted.

I come across Puppyfind & a couple others. Puppyfind was the one I kept coming back to. So many breeds! So many options & wide range of prices. It was overwhelming to say the least. However as much as I wanted several dif breeds I couldn't walk away from the old English sheepdog I had searched far & wide for. I found 12 pages of listings. I finally found a 7 wk old boy from Cindy Lawrence. I messaged her on a Saturday & she got right back in touch. She held the pup for me until Mon. when I could send deposit. He was 7 wks old so I had to wait to have him flown from Illinois to me in Alabama. We spoke almost daily. I had never sent so much money over the internet not seeing the pup in person & having it shipped on top of that. She made things so easy, so nice, answered all questions, sent pics of my boy & parents, etc. Even spent plenty of days with easy going conversation like id known her forever. I couldn't have been more comfortable.

Today is Fri Mar 15, 2019 7 days after we first spoke & I picked up my OES today at the airport! 8 wks old exactly. He is so clean, all paperwork was with him & then some. First shots, etc. I'll be taking him to the vet for his next round of shots. But so far so GREAT! He's perfect! Plus there's a health guarantee. I'll be keeping in touch with his breeder. I can't believe how easy this has been & how comfortable Cindy made this experience and shipping was $300. Cheaper than I thought. I know this is long. I know there's still scams all over. Trust your gut feelings! Ask questions, talk on phone, & watch out for multi breed listings, fine print & have fun! I'll definitely be looking to Puppyfind for my future pets first to see what they have to offer. It's a great option to say the least. Thanks. Stacey

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

If you are trying to sell a dog, Sample Information below:

"Standard or Mini or Micro" Goldendoodle
          Male or Female
          Maturity Weight
          Age

Price

You can add the "mini or standard or micro" in the puppy name!!!! This is a very aggravating. Lack of description that should be in the sale ad. There should be a template that everybody can fill out. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I used Puppyfind to list my litter of F1 Golden Doodles. Several buyers contact me and adopted a fur baby. They in turn had friends that saw my beautiful healthy puppies and bought one. Either direct or indirectly Puppyfind helped me place 10 puppies in loving homes.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I listed two puppies for sale and one sold very quickly and the second one sold a couple weeks later. I was kept informed on how many people saw my listing and could edit if need be. Very easy site to use and always kept informed. I would highly recommend this site and will use again if the opportunity arises.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I want all potential buyers out there to NEVER buy a puppy from Leroy Mast in Apple Creek, Ohio! During our conversations in email Leroy told me they weren't breeders and the puppy was an inside dog and was great with other dogs! That was my biggest concern because I have 2 other dogs and wanted to make sure the puppy would be fine with them. Definitely not the case! I have emailed and called Leroy and still haven't had a response! This all has happened in the past 48hrs. This seller is a fraud and should be shut down because these puppies are not taken care of whatsoever! I hope Puppyfind blocks and shuts down this seller! The amount of cruelty this seller puts these puppies through is inexcusable! Again don't buy from Leroy Mast from Apple Creek, Ohio! I have all email proof that every word they said was a lie!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with that seller. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not get involved in the transactions outside of the site, but you can leave a review on the seller's account and if the seller has not followed their contract you might want to take legal action. If you feel the seller is not properly taking care of the dogs please contact the local authorities so they can inspect their kennels. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

This website is easily hacked. Fraudulent people hack ads and take your money!!! Do not send any amount of money to anyone from this site. I will be filing a legal claim against this company in hopes to recuperate my losses.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not guarantee that the seller's that post on the site are legitimate, but we do offer Buyer Tips on every ad to assist in a safe transaction. The website has not been hacked, but scammers have been able to hack a seller's account by answering a phishing email. It's unfortunate that you contacted a scammer and hope you are able to recoup your money from them.

PuppyFind.com Support

Not sure about Puppyfind.com?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right dog food for you.

Puppyfind.com Company Information