2. Pets

Puppyfind.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.94/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My wife and I decided to sell a very young puppy. We tried local sites but found none willing to carry pet for sale ads. So, I went looking for somewhere else to find a buyer. I came across PuppyFind.com and looked around their site. It seemed legit but I had not done a deep research on them. I had not upgraded when I first entered information and a picture of the puppy.

Then, after being told how many views just one photo had, I figured I would give them one month to see if they could really bring us a buyer whom we felt was going to love that puppy and treat him well. We had three bites in less than two weeks. The first two fell through but the third was an excellent family that knew and loved animals. They drove up with their two little children, fell in love with our Golden Retriever puppy and paid us what we were asking. Based on our experience, I would feel confident to suggest to a friend that this site will be totally satisfying. From the first posting to the sale was less than three weeks. Five Stars!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I've been searching and searching for another Pekapoo for months. I lost my first Pekapoo after 17 years. I wasn't sure if I even wanted another puppy or dog because the heartache was so overwhelming. Then a few people said ”there’s another dog out there looking for love”. I tried shelters and rescues but I never got ”That feeling” so thanks to PUPPYFIND.COM I started looking at peekapoos again.

Only a couple of people got back to me. Until, Shelly had her peeks on site. I fell in love with a special little boy named ”Dasher” and took another shot. She got back to me and since I live in Las Vegas, the prices were so outrageous that I could never afford another. Turns out she is actually coming to Vegas for the Rodeo and I'm meeting her at the airport with my 8 week old peek-a-boo. If it wasn't for your site sending me pictures of peekapoos when they came in, I would never have received pics or where else to start. So thank you PUPPYFIND.COM for helping me find my new baby!!

Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

When deciding to add on to our family I checked out several puppy sites, but was worried about how safe they were. Puppyfind.com was well put together so you could look at the breed you were interested in or if you wanted a certain location to look in. With them you did not have to go back and forth to different websites that some I found did. It was easy to contact the people that had the puppy through Puppyfind. They were very professional, kind and answered all questions. Now thanks to Puppyfind we have a new baby girl and are having so much fun and she has helped heal the hole in my heart after losing my big girl. THANK YOU PUPPYFIND.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I lost my pug who was my best friend, I was devastated looking everywhere for a pug puppy. I came across a listing in my city and said why not. If I find a pup there would be no transport problems, I have read horror stories about transportation problems so that was out of the question. I contacted a few sellers. Left my number. 3 out of 4 never called back but the one that did was awesome. She explained everything. Asked me plenty of question, I asked her plenty of questions and she was so nice, she went slow so I could write everything down. I am a senior and disabled and was really scared of getting a new fur kid. Could I handle it? She explained that the pups she showed me were extremely hyper but she had one from a different litter that was less excited and I fell in love. That's the one for me. I just knew that was the one. So thank you PUPPYFIND. It was worth every penny. Kelly **

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I sold all my puppies in the first two weeks they were on Puppyfind. Absolutely no problems at all. Before Puppyfind I advertised in newspapers and Facebook. Neither was as good as Puppyfind. You don't need any other advertising.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Do not buy from Jennifer or Jason **. They are very unprofessional. They led me to believe I had a puppy for weeks. Then sold it out from under me to someone willing to pay more. She stated I was the 1st 1 to contact her about a puppy & I had asked from the very beginning for her deposit information but it wasn't given to me. She said she sent it when other people started contacting her about the puppies but it didn't come thru on my end. She claims that she thought I backed out so she sold the puppy to someone else. Right now she still has the puppies. The professional thing would be to refund someone their deposit since I was the 1st one to contact them about the puppies. She should have sent a follow-up text to see if I was backing out instead of selling the puppy. She led me to believe I have had for weeks.

When I inquired about This puppy the price was $900. I noticed she jacked the price up to $1200 after that. So if you ask me she sold the puppy out from under me to someone willing to pay more. If this was a business I could sue these people. Very unprofessional. They also breed 3 different type of dogs. What I find suspicious is that neither 1 of them have any social media accounts. Breeders I know that care about their animals post them all over social media. I know this bc when I 1st started dealing with them I ran background checks on them & no social media was found. Except 1 for Jennifer & it had a post saying something about bipolar sucking. No pics of any dogs. Makes you think they are just in it for the money. If I lived in their state I would take them to court over this. It only cost $50 to fill out civil suit papers.

This is the type of people this website allows to publish on their site. They don't know if someone is fraudulent unless it's reported. They don't know if these people run puppy mills or not. This site should be shut down if they can't provide the consumer with some kind of protection. What happened to me is wrong. I had just lost my Keeshond & was very upset over it. Then I found these puppies & things were looking up. That is until Jennifer told me all the puppies were gone like she hadn't even talked to me before. It also happened exactly 1 month after my Keeshond died. This puppy was supposed to be a birthday present to myself. So not only has she broken my heart by making me feel loss again but she has ruined my birthday as well.

Run from this site. They will leave some generic message saying that their website allows people to publish their listings, blah blah blah. People that can't be professional, don't care about their animals, & maybe running puppy mills are publishing thru your site. I contacted them about what she did & they see nothing wrong in it. If you see something wrong in it don't go thru this site. What's worse is I had to pay to subscribe to the site to see breeder info just to get dumped on.

Original review: May 31, 2020

We have been searching for a small hypoallergenic puppy for our granddaughter in Hoboken NJ. The first try turned out to be a puppy mill in rural Pennsylvania. Today was to pick up a beautiful Shihpoo. At the last minute the breeder wanted to meet in a parking lot and refused to show pictures of the home. We still want a puppy. Are there any legitimate loving breeders out there?

Puppyfind.com response

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we so you do have to do have to be careful and do your research. We have Buyers Tips posted on every listing to assist in having a safe transaction. If you don't feel comfortable with a seller you should move on to someone else.

If you have additional questions about how the site works please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 22, 2020

This site is easy to use, easy to navigate and held sufficient information to make know whether you wanted to make an inquiry. Pics and info made it very nice and comfortable. My wife and I studied this site for long lengths of time. Truly a very much appreciated service!

Original review: May 6, 2020

I was looking for a particular type of puppy and this website was easy to maneuver. You can choose type of dog and location. It will give you good options. We were able to find a dog on the website after only a couple of days. The reviews for the breeder we chose were helpful as well.

Resolution response: April 28, 2020

Puppyfind allowed me to make a new review and worked very hard for me so I can have my review. I am impressed with puppyfind's service.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I bought a dachshund puppy from PuppyFind in October from the breeder Christy ** in Monroe NC. Puppyfind won’t let me change my review now that I have my embark test that shows my puppy has 2 PRA and will go blind. I got pictures of the breeder switching her dog's ages to sell them and I sent them to puppy find. All puppy find cares is about the money and not these poor puppies!!!!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello,

It's unfortunate you haven't had a good experience with the seller you dealt with. PuppyFind.com does not base any decisions on whether or not someone is a paying member. If you feel a seller's puppies are not being taken care of please contact the local authorities so they can visit the location and take further action. PuppyFind as a bulletin board service acts a means of contact and does not get involved in the transactions outside of the website.

PuppyFind.com Support