Pettags.com

Compare Pet Care Companies

Research top Pet Care Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought from them years ago and have requested they STOP sending me their daily email spam, but they just ignore it. This is illegal and is harassment. At the bottom of each email is "If (your email) prefer not receive this newsletter and associated discount and coupon offers please reply to newsletter_unsubscribe@pettags.com and we will gladly remove you from any future mailings." I have do so many many times to no avail. DO NOT SHOP FROM THEM.

I ordered the lightweight fluorescent tag for my small dog - the hole in the tag broke the first week some had to glue it to the Micro chip tag. Then I began receiving emails from them, I followed the instructions unsubscribe FIVE times, and I still get the emails. Have move them to junk mail filter. Products and company are junk.

We ordered a Pet Tag and never received an acknowledgement of the order as promised. My credit card was debited for the amount of the purchase. We also never received the tag. Tried calling the phone number. Got a busy signal all hours of the day. I tried e-mailing. No response. I waited for over a week past the time when the web-site said they would deliver the item. I tried contacting them at all hours for a week. The company is either out of business or is operating a money-making operation with no intention of delivering the goods. Do not order from this Las Vegas company. They are not a legitimate business!!!

I just received my tag and before putting it on my show dog's collar I called the 800 number that they attached to the tag and to my surprise the number was busy. Then I read the reviews on this page. I regret ordering the tag. I work HARD for my money and they played me with this line of employ the handicap? **. I'm handicapped. If anybody is reading this PLEASE don't order from them if you work as hard as I do for my money... Thank You.

I recently found a wonderful dog wandering the streets in the cold with their number to call. When I called the number, they quickly denied registering her and I gave them the correct code on her tag. Horrible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pettags.com?

They up'd my purchase by also offering heart shaped tag bonus if you spend 50+. So I spent more and I have NO bonus gift and my tags (4) were covered in glue that's impossible to clean (soap alcohol) and no free gift. Reported with pics to no avail. 64$ down and still not usable to no avail. No responses from complaints, just a confirmation to email their website also? Nothing works and it's fraud. Need help. Reporting to CC company to reverse charges to stop Company's credit card scams.

I didn't know the gate on my yard was broken. While I was away the gate popped open & my dog escaped. People a few blocks away found her, read her tag & called Pet Tags. They called the phone number Pet Tags gave them & they called me. I was alarmed she had escaped but elated I got her back. Thanks to this system. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pettags.com is absolutely the worse company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a stainless steel dog collar tag on April 10, 2014 and paid for it with PayPal and still have not received it. I emailed pettags.com and got no response. I have now turned in a complaint to PayPal which Pettags still has not responded to. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

I bought one pet tag from Pettags.com two years ago. Since then, I have been bombarded with daily emails from them advertising their products. I have made over 10 requests, by email and phone, for them to stop the spam. The requests are simply ignored. I have received hundreds of emails from them. I consider this harassment.

My 12-week old red amstaff was lost on Halloween night. About a week prior, I received my "lost pet recovery tag". When I called the 1800 number on the tag and the operator answered, she asked for the ID number provided on the tag, at which time she said "We don't have that number in our system!" I read it to her twice! I waited about 12-16 hours (the next day), got a different operator and she said the same thing! I was furious. I went to the website forum and told my story numerous times! Then I received several emails from the owner saying, "well it's the weekend!". Steve Greenberg's ad says 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! He proceeded to call me when he had seen my blogs (numerous) times and called me every name in the book! "**, I'm going to kick your **". Every other word was ** this and ** that!

Do not buy Pettags.com products! I would like to find other agency to report this to as well as him or his acquaintances that hacked into my computer, setting up a Larry Lawson Network and destroying my email address so no other non-Pettags.com haters could contact me! Please help me with this scam artist so it doesn't happen to anyone else ** or **. Thank you and God bless.

I purchased two personalized dog collars for a total of $20.13 on January 9, 2009. It was supposed to take a maximum of 21 days. As of February 9, no dog collars so I telephoned. Phone numbers are ringing with that fast busy signal. 800-227-4260 is also their number. I have ordered tags from them and the tags were received with no problem. My debit card was charged so I will attempt to have the charge reversed.

Bought 6 tags. Never received them. Owner wanted me to pay another $30 dollars to reship. I would be spending nearly $75.00 for only 6 tags. Not cool. Refused to have USPS investigate or just to give me a refund.

I ordered tags from them three years ago. Since then I've tried unsuccessfully to get off of their mailing list. After repeated emails and requests, I am still getting their spam.

I ordered two dog tags and two cat collars from Pettags and did not receive one of the cat collars. I emailed them at least twice and never got an answer. I let it go after 4 months or so because the cat that was missing the collar was killed and so I just didn't bother anymore. I didn't have the heart to pursue it. But now I am seeing these other complaints and thought I would log in my experience.

I think the cat collar cost about 6.95 plus shipping.

I wish I had read ConsumerAffairs.com and the Better Business Bureau site for Nevada. If I had, I would never have placed an order with this company. I have called twice, leaving messages and I have sent 4 emails. My order has not arrived, nor have I received any reply to my inquiries. My next call is to my credit card company to have the charges reversed, and report Pettags.com to them. I urge all others who used a credit card to pay, to act accordingly, so Pettags loses their credit card facilities.

Aside from time, I am out about US$23 dollars.

I am the owner of a pet grooming business, and wanted to be able to sell pet tags to my customers.

For the past month, I have been practically begging the above-mentioned pet tag company to send me a display.

I have e-mailed countless times and even called. Still nothing.

Pettags.com Company Profile