2. Miscellaneous

Novartis Rebates

Novartis Rebates
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.29/5

Novartis Rebates Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Novartis Rebates?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Novartis?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

They send you a card, and on the back of the card in small writing it says that they will charge you $3.00 month for this card. So you think you have 6 months to use the card and actually when you go to use the card you are the one that is embarrassed in line, for it coming up declined. And they don't even care when you call to complain.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Elanco rebate never arrives. I sent it online, received a confirmation and tracking number. It's been eight weeks, it now it states cannot process at this time. What is wrong with this company, Consumer Affairs should mark it as a scam. This rebate was sent in an email by my vet's office. They sent the ** back to the mfg. because no one wanted to pay the price, they were buying another brand.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I bought a year supply of Nexgard and Heartgard for my dog. I was promised rebates by my Vet. I received 2 Visa cards. One for $12 and one for $50. I went to a restaurant and handed them to the waitress to pay my bill. All the cards were worth was $41.60. I am out $18.40. I tried calling the phone number on the cards and there was no one to speak to. I went online and sent an email but the confirmation said "can not process your request at this time. Try later". My vet said it is out of their hands. I don't think I will return there or buy these products anymore. This is blatant robbery! DO NOT BUY THE LINE FROM YOUR VET THAT YOU SHOULD PAY NOW AND YOU'LL GET THE MONEY BACK IN REBATES. LIARS!!!

Original review: June 6, 2017

I submitted my Sentinel rebates, electronically, on 3/11/17. I received approval emails on 3//13/17. In the approval e-mail it said, "Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your rebate by mail." It is now 6/6/17, it has been just over 16 weeks, and I have nothing. I tried to call the customer service number on several occasions, but it seems to be busy every time I call. HIGHLY disappointed with this company. I'm hoping to get my rebates sometime in this century. But, at this point, I'm not holding my breath.

Original review: June 1, 2017

On May 4, 2017, I Purchased 2 (two) - 6 packs of the Sentinel Flavor Tabs for my 2 dogs (On the same receipt) with the understanding that if you purchase 12 doses you get the $20.00 Rebate. When I went to submit rebate online, it would only let me do one purchase/pet at a time thereby getting a 7.00 rebate per 6 pack purchase or $14.00. I called Sentinel to find out how to fix online and was told it had to be 12 doses for one pet. These products are expensive enough and to be denied a rebate when the correct amount of the product was purchased is terrible. I have used Sentinel for years and never had an issue before with the Rebates! Very disappointed in their customer service and current rebate policy. I will be looking into using other products in the future!

Original review: March 30, 2017

I bought the product not knowing about the rebate until my vet told me afterwards. These reviews scared me, but I sent mine off 2/13 and got my $50 Visa debit card on 3/24. It's valid through September too. So, I have no idea what was going on before, but they seems to be pretty good with the rebates now. It's a great deal on a product you have to buy for your dog.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

This is such a joke. Mailed completed form and invoice from vet in late December, nothing happened as of 2/6/17. So I phoned and was told that they had not receive the invoice. Strange form and invoice were stapled together. Mailed invoice and form again on 2/7/17 and today 2/18 was told it had still not been received. If this was not such a great product I would switched to something else and skip the whole rebate issue; will check with vet on next visit to see if there is another product that does not make promises it doesn't keep. $15.00 is not a lot but when the product costs $123. it would soften the blow a little.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I went to use this card at the store, it kept asking me for a pin number, there is not one. Then is said it was not supported, now from looking at the terrible reviews I find out I have to use for $10.00 exactly, this is not the way it should work, you can use gift cards and a credit/debit card. This isn't worth it, I won't sent in another one. They should just stick to making the product, they should just make it $10.00 cheaper but someone is getting some sort of kickback down the road.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Recently received rebate visa card in mail and have been trying to use it for weeks. Keeps asking for PIN number which no PIN number was provided. Called number on back of card... No help! I finally figured it out! You cannot use this card for a purchase of more than it is worth then pay the balance with another credit card. Example the one I received was for $12.00. I had to use it for exactly $12.00 or less. I got it to work once at Walmart for $1.33 which left a balance of $10.67 on card. I then loaded $10.00 into my Starbucks account.:-) Went through fine. Use it for a purchase as close to you can get to the balance or break it up, but you cannot swipe this card 1st if it is over the amount on the card. I hope this helps someone! Now I have.67 cents left... WOW. What to do with that fortune!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

Not happy with this site. Went to site and discovered that first I must download the form which in itself is no big deal but with it I must agree to install the GetFormsOnline Homepage & New Tab and agree to the End User License Agreement and Privacy Policy. I don't want to install their homepage, I already have one of my own. Yes, I know I can go back and reinstall mine but why should I have to go to all that trouble?? And for my trouble, all I'm getting is a $10 rebate off of a $98 purchase. All I wanted was the rebate, not sign my life (or my PC) away. I did the rebate thing a couple of years ago and it was simply an online form. All said and done, it's not worth $10 to go through their crap.

Novartis Rebates Company Information