1.29/5

111 Novartis Rebates Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I researched the rebate by clicking on details when I ordered the product (Comfortis) and it showed it would be a $25 rebate and they only sent $10. I would NOT have purchased the item if I knew they were not going to send what was advertised.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I submitted a rebate request (for $150) with all required documentation. I received an email confirming my submission and stating that it would take 6-8 weeks to process. They claimed to have sent me an email that same day denying my request because of the format of my receipt; they claimed it was not itemized, but since my only purchase was the contact lenses, I'm not sure how it could be itemized. Regardless, I never received their email denying my request, but was required to respond with my corrected documentation within 30 days. Since I did not respond, my claim was closed. Because they told me to wait 6-8 weeks for processing, I missed their 30 day window of reply and was outside the 60-day window for submitting a claim. My documents from my eye doctor's office had included a note telling the company to contact the office with any questions or for any necessary confirmation. They never contacted the office.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I have been using this product for over 10 years and I think I have received maybe two of the rebates. This is a total scam. They have zero intention of paying anyone. I am going to switch brands because I cannot stand companies or people that are unethical. I have notified my vet's office and will make sure they know how scandalous this company is.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Purchased product. Submitted paperwork. Received card. Tried 1x. Tried 2x. Tried 3x. Tried 4x. Tried 5x. Doesn't work. At all. I feel like I got scammed because I purchased the product with the intent of getting $15 back. Product is costly enough without being able to get a refund. Will buy something else the next time.

Original review: April 8, 2019

We received our rebate for purchasing the Heartgard for our dogs. But when I tried to use it, it was denied. It does not expire until 6/2019. I cannot read the phone number nor the website because the print is in the crevices of where the numbers were imprinted. Can someone give me the phone number or the web address?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Novartis?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

This card has NEVER worked and I guess that is because every month you don't use it they take your money away... Pretty great strategy if you ask me. I have to add more so I will, I will ask my vet to subscribe me a dif brand next time to avoid this scam of a company.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

2 years ago purchased 1 year supply of ** for each dog, separate receipts for each. Was told I would get rebate for each dog for $25.00... NOTHING. Could not get anyone on phone to track my rebate. This year 7/18 bought ** and promised $25.00 rebate. Did get it but for $10.00... This company is a scam.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

The $3 per month fee kicks in after the card's expiration date (very small unreadable print on back). The card balance will dwindle away over the next several months. There is an expiration date on the front of the card, mine says 04/17. Above the expiration date it says, "Funds do not expire but fees apply" in white small print. Well, I went to use the card after checking my balance - down from $35 to $20. Tried at three different retailers and all three received an error "Card Expired".

Tried calling the number on the back 1-855-846-6191 but there is NO option to talk to a human, automated only. Went online to see if I could email someone and get some help, nothing. Will not be taking advantage of these products or their rebates any longer. I have $60 worth of NexGard gift cards sitting here, unusable. The other card says Zip Code Mismatch on the systems that I've tried to use them at, even though my name/address/zip is listed in my online profile for the card. What a pain in the!!!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Bought a six month supply of Heartgard and NexGard thinking I would receive a $15 gift/reward card toward next 6 month purchase only to learn the card is only worth $6, due to monthly fee charge. Will ask my vet to prescribe another brand on next visit rather than continue to use these products. They should remove "funds do not expire" from card. May not expire to them but they sure to go away.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

They send you a card, and on the back of the card in small writing it says that they will charge you $3.00 month for this card. So you think you have 6 months to use the card and actually when you go to use the card you are the one that is embarrassed in line, for it coming up declined. And they don't even care when you call to complain.

Novartis Rebates Company Information