Nesbits Dog Treats

Compare Dog Treats

Research top Dog Treats recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

A little bit on the pricey side of dog treats but for the quality of what you're getting it is well worth it. There are a variety of yummy flavors such as banana and pizza flavored. My dog goes crazy over them. I ordered online because I could only find them in a specialty pet boutique in my area and half the time it is just more convenient to order them online. It took about 3 days to get them after I ordered and I will be a repeat customer.

They are handmade from scratch with human-grade ingredients, oven-baked in small batches with no preservatives, and packaged with a whole lot of love. Humans could actually eat them because the ingredients are that good. I am beyond satisfied by this product. I ordered them on a whim from a fellow dog owner and was at first hesitant when I heard they were organic because you always think expensive. They are reasonably priced and great quality for my pets.

They are high quality so I understand the price however it could deter people from buying them. But great to spoil pets and the price is for that target market. The website has a good stock of their products. But they are hard to find outside of the website. Sometimes I am just grabbing something quick from the grocery store. Very high quality ingredients although I find it interesting there is no meat options because normally people like to feed their dogs things with real meat. I think they are a high quality and unique dog treat. A great option for people looking for a unique high quality option to spoil their pets. Also great as a no meat option if looking for that.

My dog loves it. It's great price. I will keep buying this product, I'm a stay at home mom with not much money so the price helps me for stressing on if I'll have enough money. The store I goes to always seems to have that item that I'm always looking for when I need it, as long as that item is out there for a great reasonable price then I'll always buy this item.

Their great, healthy and true to the care of my dog so I will always get this. It's like getting fresh items for my family. I feel that that is a great thing for my animals as well. I love them. They are my family too. He gets so excited and eats the whole bowl, jumps around happy, sleeps with a full tummy, never has tummy issue, never upset or unhappy. It's great and healthy and would love to see him happy and full.

The treats were worth the money. My dog really liked the treats. A lot of dog treats cost a lot more money. I got a good deal and I would buy these again. You can get these treats at multiple places. You can even buy these online. But there are a ton of stores that sell these. I have found on Amazon as well. I have read that these treats have some of the highest grade ingredients out of any dog food. If you are interested in keeping your dog healthy. I have bought several dog foods in my life and this one makes me feel satisfied.

These treats are worth the price and my dog loved. She is very picky and doesn't like many snacks but she loved these ones. We will definitely be buying these snacks again. With other snacks the stores usually don't have the same snacks or they are out. With these snacks I have noticed that all stores I shop in carry them. Which is convenient, I don't have to go to a different store for them. The quality of ingredients they use for these snacks are great. My dog usually tends to only want table food. She won't eat many snacks for that reason. She loves these so it must taste good or very close to table food. When I come home from shopping she knows I have her snacks. She jumps up and down, turning circles. She will even beg for these snacks. Keep up the good work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nesbits Dog Treats?

I enjoy giving them to my pet because if he is happy then I am happy and would not use anything else. I was surprised that I could find it so easily and I am glad that I did. It was a good price on it as well and would buy it again and again for my pet any time of day. The ingredients are easy to read and understand. My pet likes his lips when he gets them and it's fun to see. So many ingredients but good for my pet. My pet loves them and tried to give him something else for fun he would not eat it but I gave him this treat and he ate it right up. There is nothing else he wants.

Oh they were soooooooo worth it! The availability quotient is quite high for this product in all parts of the country. I wake up with a smile on my face every day. I know that tomorrow will be better because of this product. Ingredients are fresh tasting, fresh looking, fresh smelling, and most of all look very appealing. I would definitely recommend this product and its awesome ingredients!!! My pet doesn't just eat these things. He inhales them!!! LOL. He loves them so much that if I am not careful I will pull back a bloody stub. When he sees these treats he goes crazy!!!

My dog really enjoys these treats and the price is reasonable. It seems a bit harder to find unless you go to a pet specialty retailer. It makes them seem more exclusive and valuable. Not found in grocery stores. Worth the extra effort. High quality ingredients. It makes me feel better giving to my most beloved dog. Worth the trip and price. My dog likes these treats so much I have to hide them or she bugs me nonstop for more. There are other treats she likes but these are her favorite.

My pets love these treats. They get so excited to have them. I like the real ingredients. I only want to feed my pets real food. Not processed. It just the cheapest ingredients. I wouldn't say this brand is readily available, however, I can order online or purchase from a specialty store. Good treats make me happy. Makes me feel loved in doing the best for my pets. Wonderful quality ingredients which is the utmost importance to me. I'm willing to pay more for that, quality makes me happy & my pets. My pets are very satisfied. The price is high & it's inconvenient to find the treats but worth the extra effort. My pets want nothing else.

For the cost treats, compared to others, they are very reasonable. Our pets seem to enjoy them very much. The quality of these treats is exceptional. For the price paid I would expect a lesser quality of a treat. I would rate this excellent if they were offered in more places. As of now they are not as widely available as I would like. I don't have to make a special trip to get these but I do have to go to specific places. The quality of the ingredients in these treats seem to very good. Our pets are not that finicky, but we have bought treats for them before that they just turned their noses up at. Our pets seem very satisfied. They have in the past not eaten treats we have given them. Not so with these.

Yes it was worth the price. They are not overpriced. It's a deal to buy these. I love them and would buy them even if they cost more. Best buy. I was able to go to the store and find them very easy. Most stores that I have been to have had these. Happy to be able to find them everywhere I go. Great ingredients. They are good and not bad for you. Thank you for a great product. My pet loved these. He is very picky about what he eats but he loves these and can't not wait 'til I gave him one. I will keep buying them for my dog.

The price was just about normal as all the other treats. It didn't come with too many in the bag but there's plenty for what you pay for. If you go to the pet store rather than the grocery store, they are cheaper. They have always been available every time I bought them there, never out of stock or restocking them. They always have them ready and available. I don't really look at the ingredients but for the most part everything is pretty natural, there's no nasty preservatives. It's longer and rice, fish, chicken, something good for your pet so you know you're feeding them the best. I was very happy with my purchase. After a couple of days of cheating them to my pet my parents came over and ask what they were and let their dog try them and they started buying them also.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

nesbits treats were created by a professional pastry chef to feed to her dachshund, Nessa. The company is currently headquartered in Oregon.

• Handmade: All nesbits treats are handmade in small batches. They do not contain any preservatives. The company’s owner trained at The Institute of Culinary Education, and she is involved in the creation of all treats.
  • Ingredients: nesbits treats include only human-grade ingredients, and many are organic. Interested consumers can find a list of ingredients in each treat variety on the nesbits website.
  • Availability: Consumers can purchase treats online and at a limited number of stores. The nesbits’ website lists businesses that stock the treats. Online purchases can be made with all major credit cards. Packages ship through USPS.
  • Newsletter: Consumers can join the company’s mailing list to receive nesbits news and special offers in their inbox.
  • Flavor choices: Customers can choose between five flavors of treats: banana French toast, breakfast biscuits, peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter cup and pizza.
  • Best for nesbits treats are best for those looking for treats made with high quality ingredients.

Compare Dog Treats