2.80/5

Middletown, NJ

80 Breeders Club Of America Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Finding a puppy that best fits your family or your needs can be difficult. There are so many things you need to take into consideration when purchasing a pet to bring into your home. Breeders Club of America made my experience a stress-free, fun, and learning experience. I purchased my puppy Louie, who is a male Chihuahua. I was hesitant at first because I heard the Chihuahuas could be very vocal. Visiting Breeders Club, the trainers were all so very helpful and explained to me that dogs are only vocal, overactive, or any other behavioral problems from lack of training. Breeders Club assured me that they would walk me through step by step how to correctly care for my puppy and train him with their FREE DOG TRAINING SERVICES. I couldn't believe it, I have never heard of a company offering FREE lifetime dog training. I can tell you I wouldn't have been able to do this without their help.

I live in a one bedroom apartment and it is the perfect fit for me and Louie. This little guy has brought me so much joy that I don't know what life was before I had him. Also without the help of the trainers at Breeders I wouldn't have such a well behaved and respected dog. Looking for any puppy/dog can be stressful because there are so many bad breeders out there that it makes it difficult to find the right one. At Breeders Club, they understand that a dog is not just a pet, but a family member. With their LIFETIME WARRANTIES made it easy for me to decide that this place was the right fit. If anyone is looking for their best-friends, I highly recommend Breeders Cub of America, as they don't only care about the puppies, but they care you for and your family and will make sure they are there to help you in any way they can I have never been happier and I will continue to purchase my dogs from them in the future.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I never had a dog before and when my kids talked me into getting a puppy I was overwhelmed and terrified at the thought. After contacting some breeders and visiting a few shelters and not clicking with finding our perfect match (human or furry), my teenage son found Breeders Club online and said that we should check it out. We spent at least two hours there with a very patient staff (shout out to Beth) answering question after question and helping us figure out which breed would do best with our family. We chose the perfect puppy for us and we then spent another hour going through everything we would need (and not need) for caring for our new puppy.

I then spent weeks in daily contact with the staff by phone and they held my hand and truly had endless patience with me through all the training and puppy raising questions that I threw at them. I'm so happy with my decision to add a puppy to my family and can't believe I waited so long. I honestly believe it would have been a different experience if I didn't have the ability to reach out to Breeders Club to help me with what was at times an overwhelming responsibility. My family is so happy with our sweet puppy Penny, she was worth EVERY penny!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

AWESOME EXPERIENCE AND PLACE!!! Bought out cute, sweet, soft coated wheaten puppy girl. She is precious and beautiful. Very nice staff (Beth) and front desk girl as well (Larissa). Can't wait to spend so much time with my new puppy! Super excited! Thank you Breeders Club of America!

Original review: July 29, 2017

I recently went into Breeders Club kennel looking for a puppy. I was told that they didn't have what I was looking for and to come back the following week. I have heard this before from other stores while I was looking to get a puppy. But I went back anyway just to see if the girl actually knew what she was talking about. When I walked in the second time they had exactly what I was looking for which is exactly what the young girl by the counter told me they were getting. I only went back to see if that puppy was actually coming in because the staff of girls were all very nice to me.

The place was clean and inviting and most importantly the puppies looked happy. I spend about an hour with the puppy before decided to take this puppy home. It's been about a week since I have taken him home and everything seems to be going ok. I get phone calls several times a week from the staff asking the same questions but it's nice they keep in contact. Overall this was one of the better pet stores in New Jersey that I visited.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I recently purchased a puppy from Beth and had a great experience. The place was clean and the puppies looked happy. Beth took her time to help me pick the right puppy for my lifestyle. The front desk girl Larissa was great too. She helped me get started with feeding and housebreaking my puppy. The staff was patient and really took their time explaining everything to me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Breeders Club of America?

Original review: May 6, 2016

I purchased a puppy from Oscar ** (phone numbers **) at the end of January this year. He advertises in K9Stud and PuppyFind.com (username: kikioschihuahua). It was a very shady experience and I thought we had been taken by a scam all the way up to the time when we picked up the puppy. When we picked up the puppy we were so happy because he was so cute and because of this, I thought all was worth it and I submitted a positive review.

We were promised a toy/teacup/tiny Maltipoo that would only be about 6 pounds full grown. Now the puppy is about 6 months old and already weighs 7.5 pounds and is the size of a medium-sized cat. He is still growing and essentially will be a regular Maltipoo instead of a toy or teacup. We paid extra money to have a small version of a Maltipoo so I think we should be reimbursed the amount that is extra or above the cost of a typical Maltipoo.

Oscar is not replying to me and therefore I feel he doesn't want to deal with this issue. I have purchase, email, and text proof of our conversations and many pics to support my claims. Also, vet info can be made available too. Beware!!! Best not to deal with him, if you want a true teacup/toy/tiny Maltipoo and a stress-free buying experience. I can provide additional details of my very odd and stressful buying experience. Best to avoid this guy.

Original review: April 11, 2016

Our yellow was born on 3/6/15 and we brought him home on May 1. In September he was diagnosed with a torn ACL, which we reported to the breeders, Diamond Sky in Grass Valley, CA on Sunshine Meadows Trail. After more x-rays, it was found that both "knees" needed surgery. We were guaranteed a year's warranty for the health of the pup, but after continually keeping the breeder apprised of the situation and suggesting they contact other owners to have the dogs screened, they never contacted us. Our Vet, Dr. Mike **, at Angels Camp Veterinary Hospital, CA, concluded that the causes were genetic. The pup was $800 and the first surgery was $3500 and he'll have the other knee done when this one heals.

Diamond Sky, Lori and Ed ** have completely ignored such a serious situation and I hope other owners check with AKC to see this complaint. We love our pup (now over a year old) and will do whatever it takes to get him well. It saddens us to know he'll also miss the next 6 months of his growing and "puppydom" and disturbs us that Diamond Sky isn't taking any responsibility for the health of our pup.

Original review: July 7, 2015

Four of our previous dogs have since died twelve years ago. They keep changing their name. Please, these poor dogs are from Puppy Mills.

Original review: July 21, 2014

I was in the process of purchasing two puppies from this breeder. I lost my job, and was wanting to make arrangements, but the breeder decided to sell one of my puppies to another buyer, and kept the other one for herself for breeding purposes. At the time of requesting a refund, she tried to justify her reasoning to keep the funds due to limited space for holding the pups, including the deposit. I was upset; that she decided to keep one of my pups to breed her, and sold the other. I have filed an complaint with the BBB, PayPal and in process of filing a police report.

The total amount of funds she owes me $400.00, and would want a refund of ALL funds given to adopt Fanny & Tootsie. Especially when knowing she has kept one of the pups to herself for BREEDING purposes, and sold the other. Prayer Paw Puppies is practice which borderline criminal activity. The business launders monies from consumers w/out a contract on file and makes up outrageous fees to wheel more money out of customers. They are a PUPPY MILL in disguise. They decide not to sell FANNIE to me when she had $600 of funds to secure her, and kept her for breeding purposes because she has a NICE PERSONALITY (Per Jean ** words). At this point in time, I just want $400 returned back to me via PayPal, and PayPal has given Jean ** a negative seller's rating. They are a total SCAM!!!

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONIES AND WILL COME UP WITH OUTRAGEOUS WAYS TO KEEP LAUNDERING MORE FUNDS FROM YOU. Their puppy business borderlines to unlawful activity, they are unethical and unprofessional. They are NOT in the best interest for the puppies - they are there to wheel more monies out of customers - and decide not to sell at the very last moment, and will keep a sold dog so, they can breed her for profit along with NOT REFUNDING THE MONIES BACK TO THE CUSTOMER." I have filed cases in following places. Wright County Police Report # **, PeopleClaim Report # **, BBB in MO Report # **. Notified Puppyfind.com

Original review: Dec. 29, 2011

I gave them the opportunity to buy "over time", as in payments, a beautiful baby bordeaux. They never paid, registered the puppy with AKC papers saying she is a show potential puppy with every intention of breeding her to death, then scammed AKC into a DNA test to say their Sire was the Sire of the litter. They are total scumbags! No dogs are health tested, no anything. Good luck to anyone that buys a dog from them.

Breeders Club Of America Company Information