2. Pets

Find your favorite pet products today

Shop now on Chewy

Visit Website

Kirkland Pet Foods Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirkland Pet Foods?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirkland Pet Foods?

Original review: April 12, 2019

First ingredients are meat. Kirkland Pet Foods is a high quality food and the price is reasonable. It’s in a class of premium foods but at a discount.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Our lab/pit mix was very picky. I tried everything from raw to cooked meals to other kibbles. He was fed this brand at the rescue so I decided to try it. He now eats at every feeding time and his coat looks beautiful and feels great. Our other two dogs love it too and they look and feel better too. I love this food for our dogs.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I use this food for fosters and my own pets. Cost is fair for a single protein single carbohydrates food. Costco always has the food either online or in warehouse. Nice flavor variety. Itching patchy skin along with licking much improved while using combination of treatments.

Original review: April 10, 2019

It is a good buy and meets the standards of being good for my dog! I have read the ingredients and are comparable to other more expensive named dog food. I use to use Beneful for my Blue Heeler but it has grains in it. I also use PetSmart's Authority if I happen to to a PetSmart store.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Ok so I have 3 dogs and I finally broke down and gave in and purchased the cheap stuff from Costco. BIG MISTAKE! I cannot believe how my dogs behavior changed after 3 days of eating this! He has become overall aggressive. I only have it to my corgi to try out first. He is the overweight dog. He also drank so much water!! He has never needed to drink like he did when he ate this food. I read the reviews and I am taking this back immediately. DO NOT buy the weight management dry food. He is the kindest most loving dog! And I took him on a walk and he was pulling at me to try to attack another dog. He has NEVER done that. His entire personality changed. I can’t believe that this food had that effect on him but it did!! Awful!!

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have read the ingredients now and then over the years but don't truly recall them. I do however trust Costco/Kirkland to be honest about those ingredients and to not knowingly provide a less than healthy product.

Original review: April 7, 2019

It's quality and affordable. I have 2 dogs so it's nice to buy one big bag. I only have to buy a bag every few months. My dogs seem to like it.

Original review: April 6, 2019

My dogs like this food so that is main consideration. I have heard good things about it nutritionally speaking. I get the small breed kibble and can feed all of my different sized dogs the same food.

Original review: April 5, 2019

We feel Kirkland dog food is the best dog food! We have tried others including Blue Buffalo which our dogs did not like. Kirkland has real ingredients not fillers, it has fresh chicken as it main ingredient and egg with garden vegetables, fruits like and herbs plus brown rice.. It contains Pro and dried beet pulp, potatoes, Omega 3 and 6. Glucosamine and Chondroitin, antioxidants plus other vitamins and minerals. I like that we can get a 40 pound bag at the Costco store for a lot less money than other brands. The Kirkland canned dog food which we use as a treat on top of their kibble (Nature's Domain) is also real ingredients, turkey and pea stew. Our dogs LOVE it!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Changed to this brand several years ago and could not believe the difference it made for our dogs. Their coats became better, disposition improved as they seemed much happier all the time, they had more energy, and their fecal matter was noticeably in better condition.

Kirkland Pet Foods Company Information