Internet Puppies

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Purchased a Yorkshire puppy from this breeder. I live in Illinois and the breeder is from Texas. This was a situation where I did not see the pup or conditions of the living breeding quarters. Was told by the breeder that my puppy's hair was matted and she tried to cut some out but he would have been bald if she sent him to me like that. I received him via lap nanny and his eyes were crusty, fur matted.

Took him to the vet the next day and he had fleas, eye infection, kennel cough and 2 parasites. The breeder is literally saying that is not her problem. This poor puppy was so sick and on so much medication I had over $300 in vet bills and still not done. Then she refused to send me a copy of his AKC papers. She said it was in the papers she gave me which was not. Literally called me a liar. Please do research on Yorkie puppies! I would highly recommend based on my experience run from this breeder!

FamousPugs.com belongs to Eric Moore. He gets his pug puppies from the mysterious "Renee"--- BEWARE! They are knowingly selling dying puppies infected with Parvo. When they sold my family our pug, they wouldn't give their last names or real addresses. We had to call police and Animal Control and investigate on our own to find out their identity. So far, we only have Eric's last name. We are working with the authorities to get Renee's last name and information. But if you search online, you will find numerous parvo puppy complaints from these "breeders". They sell their sick puppies on Nextdaypets.com and FamousPugs.com, as well as, several other breeder forums.

Also, FamousPugs has a Facebook and Instagram account. The pup we got lasted maybe a week before dying of Parvo. The vet said the newborn pup was likely only 5-6 weeks old when adopted and infected with the deadly virus from day one and it was a strong strain meaning this puppy was likely bred in a Parvo infected residence and never vaccinated. It takes a year for Parvo to be removed, once a place is infected. They never returned our calls or gave us our money back and left us with thousands of dollars in vet bills.

One lady named Kathy of Gorham, ME had her puppy shipped. It arrived in a container with vomit everywhere and died, again, of a strong Parvo strain 36 hours later. Kathy never got her money back from Renee after informing her about what happened. Her review is listed on this site as well from Nov. 5th, 2016. These stories are everywhere online. Feel free to look them up. But BEWARE of these animal abusers and thieves. The only names they give are usually Eric and Renee with a 2789 Arroyo San Clemente, CA address which is a fake, according to San Clemente Animal Control who drove out there. They also come up in Mission Viejo and Carlsbad. The pugs are often dressed in outfits like Lakers Jerseys and the number connected is (949) 877-4164. I've attached photos below.

We were scammed. We sent $1290.00 dollars to Emmanuel **'s Chase bank account in Tecumseh, Ne for a beautiful Bernese mountain dog puppy named Odin. He said he would make arrangements to have the puppy delivered by air with a nanny. They would deliver the puppy to our house. He would let us know as soon as arrangements were made. The next day I called, and he said he would start arrangements that day. This is day 3 and now he does not answer his phone. Their website guarantees the puppy within 48 hours. We lost a big beautiful male dog recently and I guess we were vulnerable. Their website amaribernese.info looks so professional, it was easy to believe, but there is no contact info on that website and my phone contact is not the same as the names on the website.

I was a little leery but it is too late now. We also were unable to locate any of the people on their testimonial page. Don't make the same mistake we did. I hope these scammers can live with their cruel deceptions. It's so wrong to take money that is not theirs but we also realize we are not going to have a new furry family member that we were looking forward to.

Do not buy puppies from this website http://www.candyhomemaltese.com/maltese-puppies/. It's a scam they took my money and no puppy ever came. I gave her the minimum deposit which was 300$ and then she said she would get everything ready. Then this airline which is petcarrier. us calls me and tells me I have to make a deposit of 950 for insurance and then all would be returned and I don't have 950. Long story short she offers to pay half of this with me and then says everything is set and the puppy would arrive Friday at 5 pm. My husband ask for the day off and guess what no puppy. Her excuse it needs this special crate for 350$. She won't return my money. Scam. Be careful. Don't be stupid like me. Her number is **. Name Genesis **. She's lived in Virginia.

After contacting Connie ** regarding a puppy she had listed, I found several reviews that were very concerning regarding her puppies, the conditions she was raising them in, and the way she treated people after they had purchased sick and dying puppies from her. I wrote her back and told her that after reading her reviews, we were no longer interested in purchasing a puppy from her. Her response was hateful and cruel. She actually attacked me on the basis of religion, telling me "I was on the devil's side" to believe the reviews, and from there she let loose with several vicious emails, using CAPITAL letters in an attempt to YELL at me! Wow, Connie ** takes hate and lack of professionalism to a whole new level. I would not buy anything from this women, with that much cruelness, I can only imagine how she treats her puppies. Scary, stay clear from this Clyde, KS breeder/possible puppy mill.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Internet Puppies?

Shihtzupuppiesfarmhouse.com is a Scam. We inquired about a puppy for sale from what seemed to be a legit breeder in TX. We sent the MoneyGram for the purchase of the puppy and the shipping... kept giving us the runaround on when the puppy would be shipped (told us to be patient). It's been over a week now and they never shipped the puppy. We been scammed of $650, no puppy and the site is still up for more people to be scammed. Please be aware and don't buy a puppy online!

Paid for dog. Was told needed money for insurance paid that told puppy had to be shipped in special container for 1000.00. At this point in time I realized I had been scammed. No response to phone calls or texts or emails (Larryboxerpuppies@gmail.com). Shameful what some people will do, family was heartbroken.

iwantapuppytolove.com - Purchased a puppy from this website. Breeder-Diane was very helpful and quickly coordinated the transportation of Anabelle. She was very accurate in describing the dog's features. She supplied me with current food, water and vitamins. Anabelle arrived healthy and happy. Great experience. Great puppy. Very happy!!

I paid $650 for a puppy and they took my money and did not deliver my dog. They wanted me to pay a $1280 pet insurance that they said was required to ship my dog. When I asked the airlines if there was such a thing they said absolutely not! When I confronted him he said he would not ship until it was paid. I immediately called authorities and have filed a report. This website is a scam!!!

H-boxerpuppies.com Scam. We inquired about a puppy for sale from what seemed to be a legit breeder in PA. We sent the MoneyGram for the purchase of the puppy and the shipping... the day the puppy was to arrive we then get calls to pay over $1200 for a crate to complete the shipment from VA to IL. We have been scammed of $640, no puppy and the site is still up for more people to be scammed. Please be aware and don't buy a puppy offline!

I was told I could get a Pomeranian for 500.00. A guy named Jayden agreed, he said he shipped it out. Then the next morning they said I needed pet refundable insurance which was 380.00. I paid it by MoneyGram, then says, "The puppy is sick. You need to send another 780.00 for a special crate." After all that he said the puppy will be delivered the next morning and that morning came I called him many times and the shipping site no answer website. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! http://www.jaydenteacuppom.com/about-us.html

I recently bought a teacup chihuahua from Tacopupps. The owners are great. Any questions I have had have been answered and great advice given. Best and friendliest people to deal with. My puppy is great!! She is beautiful, healthy and very playful. She fits right in with my 7 year old dog. I highly recommend buying from Carol and Mike!

They passes off a stud that is a carrier of umbilical hernia, congenital hip dysplasia. When asked to address the issues, they refused and said their stud are in perfect health and registered with the AKC. No OFA certification, no health guarantee and overpriced sick puppies. Very unethical breeder!

Royalboxerpuppies.com - Interested in buying a puppy and told champion bloodlines. Asked for their address to go look at the markings on the dogs, told not allowed by owner and then an email I am a nerd to forget it. These people are ignorant and want money upfront and read that they don't send dogs but keep the money. They claim they're in Nevada! I have copies of the emails for proof. Now he continues to call me profanity names. Do not send them money or you will not get any animal! They go under several different names as well.

I have bought two English Bulldogs from Potter's Bulldogs. One a miniature (how ridiculous was I to believe such nonsense), who does not even look like a bulldog with bad legs. She was $5,000. A year later she needed an operation for over $4,000. The other came with pneumonia, coccidia, giardia, skin allergies and worms at seven weeks whereas she almost died. She was $3,600. Three years later I'm still swimming in vet bills to keep her allergies at bay.

Like most complaints from consumers, I didn't get a return phone call after I complained; several attempts later and still no return call. Shame on you. I never got proof of a real vet providing service before the pups moved on to their new home with a clean bill of health, etc. How sad and cruel. (Again, how foolish of me for not doing any research.) Some people should not be in business. If they love their dogs as they claim, they wouldn't hesitate to call people back. If you loved their dogs as they claim, they wouldn't sell sick pups. How can you be so cruel to animals and basically steal money from people?

We went through Sassy Paws Angel Rescue when we were adopting a dog, much to our regret. This "rescue" adopted a dog to us but lacked to disclose serious issues about the dog's health and temperament! This dog was promised to be healthy, house-trained and very calm... however, we quickly learned this rescue was 100% dishonest. This dog was not house-trained (which is not a big deal--we don't expect a rescue dog to be perfectly house-trained... but why advertise it if it's not necessarily true?!).

This dog was not calm at all--in fact, our vet recommended calming medications! The dog also had a very possessive nature. She would grab our arms, legs, and hands with her mouth and slowly tighten her grip, usually while growling. She would dominate our other dog, who never wanted to come out of his crate because he was constantly being attacked. We had a 5 year old who frequently sported scrapes and marks because the dog would sneak attack him.

Our vet recommended we re-home this dog due to safety issues. However, our biggest problem was that the dog regurgitated after every single meal and every single drink of water! Our neighbor (a veterinarian) offered advice, but it did not help. Our actual veterinarian suspected the dog had megaesophagus, a condition that could be fatal due to aspiration pneumonia. She said that condition is not one that could be missed by a human unless the dog was never supervised after meals, such as being left outside or if surrounded by other dogs who would eat her vomit before someone would find it. We spoke to the owner about the issues and they claimed to have no idea of her problems -- which tells me that either they were handing out dogs WITHOUT properly placing them in an environment suitable for their temperament OR they were blatantly dishonest. Either way, they really dropped the ball.

The owners gave us permission to re-home the dog to a couple who had breed experience and had the time and money to properly care for an extremely high-needs dog (& the dog was later diagnosed with megaesophagus and requires specialized food and feeding equipment in addition to medication). The owners promised to help us find another dog that would be suitable for a household that has a young child and claimed to be looking for us a good match for months. The owner and I had a good relationship until she added me on Facebook... then, she realized we were on opposite ends of her political/religious/social beliefs! Then she blocked me on her personal Facebook and business Facebook... then decided to deny us any further adoptions!

Our application was approved, our home visit was approved and we had personal and vet references. We re-homed the other dog with rescue approval and did not receive any funds in doing so; the dog's safety and well-being were the main focus as we know that being such a high-needs dog could put her life in jeopardy. There were no reasons for the rescue to renege their commitment to help our family find a dog that matched our family better other than a petty and immature personal reason. This rescue kept our money and did not follow through on their promises AFTER blatantly lying about a dog's health and temperament. I imagine this rescue is a great one to work with--as long as you don't let the owner see your personal beliefs (well, unless they're different from hers at least!)!!!

Be weary though--they do not appear to really know their dogs like they claim and will feign surprise if you confront them over their discrepancies... but they'll gladly keep your money (all while begging for more)! There's tons of rescues out there who are 100% honest and will not be so unprofessional as to let PERSONAL BELIEFS dictate their business and who won't swindle you out of money. For a company who claims to be Christian, they sure seem dishonest and unChrist-like. Such a shame, for this is why people are starting to see small rescues as nothing more than money-hungry people with power trips and a big egos.

BUYER BEWARE OF FLORIDA PUPS.COM. I purchased a Male Morkie Puppy from Crystal & Joe ** at Florida Pups.com in North port, Florida November 2016 at the time he was 12 weeks old & weighed in at (2 1/2 - 3 lbs). I spent a few weeks looking online for (Toy/tea cup breeds) as we travel a bit and wanted a very small toy/tea cup Dog, easy to take along. I found Florida Pups online, and was excited to see they were about an Hour away by car from me. I called and spoke to Crystal and told her I had never owned a small Tea cup breed but was excited, to have a tiny dog. She told me all the things one needs to know about this tiny breed, and on the day we went to pick him up we asked again what size he would be fully grown and she said "Ohhh he's TINY. Not more than 4-6 Pounds!"

AS ADVERTISED on their website they sell small tiny TEA CUP "Toy breeds" under my Morkies photo then Named Rockerfeller. IT was listed his Adult weight will be 5-7 lbs. She assured us he would only be 4-6 though. Sadly after purchasing Rocky I found out on our 1st vet visit that Rocky will be a much bigger pup, Not a Toy breed at all, Adult weight 10-12 lbs! And maybe more. Do I love my new Fur Baby? OF course!!! Would I give him up NO. Today he is 5 months old and weighs 8 lbs and still has a lot of growing to do.

When I called Florida Pups to let them know this, they told me, they were sorry my new dog didn't meet my expectations, and that it's written in the signed contract that they claim no responsibility for the size of dog fully grown. But what could they do to make me happy? I told them they can refund me half of the $1.500.00 I Paid them for a tea cup breed. They then offered to refund me a whopping $150- I told them to keep it, and karma will get them.

The Reason for my review is that I want other to know that "Florida Pups.com" FALSELY Advertises their Pups AS TEACUPS. They even show them in a tea Cup! Leading you to believe you are buying a TINY dog. This is simply UNTRUE and they know it but still advertise THIS WAY. Don't be FOOLED as I was and Pay $1,500.00 for a regular size breed that you can buy for $500-600 from the classifieds. This company is NOT Honest. They totally dismissed the facts that they lied to me and charged me a fortune for a dog they advertised as a tea cup! 10-15 lbs ARE NOT TEA CUP sized dogs. And SHOULD NOT BE SOLD as such. Shame on you!!! Florida Pups!

I purchased a Havanese puppy from these people from an ad I saw. Went out to their farm to pick up the dog, they seemed like "good" breeders and deemed my puppy in good health. I took him to the vet to get checked and said he looked good. After around 7 days the dog became very sick and when I took him to the vet he tested positive for Parvovirus. I immediately contacted the breeders about what to do. The outlook was grim and expensive. They were shocked and in complete denial that this came from their home (which the vet determined he wasn't in our care to get the illness initially). He ended up picking up the dog and refunding our money, but refused to pay the vet bills. He also informed me they just sold his siblings and they weren't sick.

I also found other ads for other breeds of dogs at their home for sale the same day all this happened. The photos of these dogs for sale in their home was in the same place I picked up my dog that was peeing and playing. These people are selling unhealthy puppies that have probably contracted Parvo. Do not purchase from them!!!

Sold my family a $1300.00 pom pup that died 2 days later. My wife and I drove to Fort Payne to meet our new pup. We were excited about our new addition... Turns out it was a nightmare both financially and on our hearts. We picked up our pup late Wednesday evening from Jason ** in Fort Payne. In the moment of excitement we failed to ask pertinent questions. He was supposed to give us a document with the age, sex, color, name of the pup. He did not... just a generic shot record that seems fabricated to say the least. He told us nothing about a heart murmur or parvo.

Less than 48 hours later and after the pup wasnt eating well and displayed lethargic attitude. We noticed blood in her stool which also smelled like parvo. We rushed her to the emergency vet who diagnosed her with hookworms, roundworms, parvo and a category 6 machine heart murmur (they scale 1-6 with 6 being the worst possible). We paid the $700.00 to start the parvo treatments and iv fluids. We picked her up the following morning to transfer her to a closer vet who also diagnosed our pup with a low probability of survival. We left our puppy in the care of the vet while my wife and I worked Friday.

Before we could get to our pup again she suffered a seizure due to her heart murmur and went into cardiac arrest. Doctors tried for 20 minutes to revive her to no avail... We contacted Jason ** to discuss a refund as to pay the exorbitant amount of bills we accrued in trying to save the sweet little pup to which he responded rudely and with very disingenuous bull... He deemed it our new expensive experience. He cared nothing about the family he had devastated with his careless practices. He was a jerk to my wife and myself... very careless and unprofessional... Needs to be arrested and held accountable and prosecuted accordingly.

Puppy's sold out of Minneapolis Minnesota - I thought I was purchasing a pit bull puppy for my grandson. Benton ** took my money. He is a scam!!! Then they have someone from a courier place call and email saying they need 900. To dealer 100% refundable. Thank god I didn't send that. Louis ** is the person trying to convince you to moneygram him the money to deliver your puppy. All a scam!!! Ppl like this need to rot in hell!!!

Anyone who is interested in purchasing a German Rottweiler puppy, do not trust Elegance Rottys. I repeat do not trust this site. Myself and hundreds of people have been scammed by this scumbag. According to Lynn Massachusetts PD he has been doing this for a long time and they have been looking for him for a while. This is one of their larger cases in that area. Yes his emails and websites are extremely detailed and he does not ask for credit card. He asks for a money order and his phone number comes up as a registered personal phone but don't trust him.

He scams you out of a deposit for your pup, then the day the pup is supposed to come to you he goes through this pet flight insurance company. Arona Pet Express this company is also a scam and tries to obtain $980 out of you. I was lucky enough to catch this as a scam because all airports and airlines do not require pet insurance to fly a dog. When I was able to call out the fake agent for trying to get money out of me he hung up and refused to answer the phone again.

Back to the original dirtbag. He claims he has 9 week old puppies. When he emails you he will send you information about each dog, flight safety, ground pickup and visiting his location in order to buy your puppy. He asks for a deposit of 350 and a remainder of 170 when you "receive" your pup then he tries to get you with the flight insurance of $980, in total he tries to scam you out of $1,500. This is a disgusting individual. Please anyone who is interested in getting a puppy do not go to him. If you contact him contact the Lynn Massachusetts PD right away and provide them with any information he gives you before you send your deposit. Hope this helps.

I want to highly recommend Guillermo with Taweizidiou. I adopted a 8 week Shar Pei and she is absolutely gorgeous, intelligent, calm, a wonderful puppy. The quality and love they put into their dogs shows very much. I had the opportunity to meet Guillermo, his wife and both parents of the newest member of my family and I was very impressed. Guillermo was very professional, informative, kept me updated during the whole time. He also gave me a lot of helpful information to care for my Shar Pei, any questions I had he answered happily. Taweizidiou is a honest breeder as I said I would highly recommend.

Jason ** of Fort Payne Al sold me a shih Tzu puppy for 700 dollars that last 6 days. I took it to the Vet. She said this puppy was sick when he sold it to me. It had two types of worms and Parvo. He did not refund my money didn't give another puppy. But had the nerves to say and can get another one Older for a cheaper price. I feel he is using people. He only gave me a paper with what kind of dog food to buy and the day puppy was born. The people need to know to watch out for him. His Ads are in Alabama newspaper.

We adopted Yogi from Michelle with Classical Chihuahuas last week. Our experience with Michelle was absolutely amazing. I love the fact that she screens potential "parents" very carefully. The chihuahua puppies available were absolutely beautiful and their environment was pristine and cozy and Yogi was very well trained for a 12-week-old. It is clear that Michelle is an absolute professional, dedicated to breeding healthy, loving puppies. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Michelle and Classical Chihuahuas!

I had my heart set on this beautiful Shih Tzu puppy named Jackpot. This website is a fraud!! Xmas shih tzu!! Fraud!! The address they give is not even an address that can be found by the United States Postal Service. They only accept moneygram and they claim to be Christian. They are liars/scammers/fraud!! I tried to fly in to pick up the dog. Because I did not trust it and the man has just disappeared. They are fraud. Do not do business with this person!! Their testimonials are fake!!

Potter's Bulldogs in Kentucky - I tried to resolve it through the contract and then verbally on the phone with you and my boyfriend. Where you stated, "I'm getting off the phone with you because you're making me angry." You're angry. No you're despicable. Every inkling of your being disgust me. What you're doing is so wrong to those dogs and buyers.

The law supersede your contract and also, your veterinarian records will be subpoenaed into court. To prove in your favor that Chase did not of any of the following hereditary ailments which can only be passed down from one or both parents. Chase has been documented since, he was about 5 months up until present with the following mange, MRSA, undescended testicle, right rear leg patella. My veterinarian, orthopedic surgeon dermatologist for dogs are all willing document that there is no way that a veterinarian could have missed not just one but, all of these ailments. So, if you want to play I don't know anything and your veterinarian wants to show a clean bill of health for Chase, and his parents and siblings that is fine.

If your buyers could see or become aware of Chases's story or even worse see pictures and videos of an 8 month old bulldog whose body has been ravaged by MRSA and mange. Who has to go for 2 surgeries one for undescended testicle which will eventually turn into cancer if not removed and for his right hind leg for a degenerate patella at 8 months old that causes him severe pain as he tries to limp to be mobile. That doesn't even express the pain of the lesion all over his body in addition to the red and swollen welts that encompass his four legs, head and jaw. Plus his severe limp with his right hind leg just giving out numerous times of day.

He's suffering and it's your fault and you think offering another dog in exchange for him is acceptable. Why would I ever give him back to you??? SO YOU COULD JUST euthanize him!!! It would be the same as me selling my soul to the devil. You don't deserve him or any other bull dog. So, be prepared for a legal battle since that is the direction you want to go because, once this email is done you won't be allowed to breed. Oh that's right you don't breed them. You just sell them for a profit.

If you don't have the decency to reply and make things right the next letters will be not only be from me, but all the people you sold sick puppies too which are 10 owners as of now. Also, people that read Chase's story on facebook also including, ASPCA, Uniform Commercial Code, Animal Justice Project, Animal Liberation Front (ALF), Anti-vivisection Coalition (AVC), Cruelty Free International (CFI), Eleventh Hour for Animals, For Life on Earth (FLOE), Ordinances of Kentucky.

I'm new at this "looking for a puppy thing" so I started researching. I found many websites, most of them look very real to me. There was one where they actually talk to you. Explain you about the dog, and pretend to give you directions where you can visit. Marvin's boxer pups do not trust them. Scam!! I didn't send money or believe them, but I wanted to take the time today to inform people that are less familiar than me about scam. Please be careful. Do your research.

I had the same experience as Carol of Richfield Springs, NY, only the name of the company on the website was different. We were ready to drive three and a half hours to buy a puppy for $500. Website is www.finestteacupshihtzus.com. The site looked authentic with pictures of puppies. There are fake reviews. The first reply to our inquiry stated they were going on a mission trip to England and had to quickly sell the puppies and would even ship them for free in the cabin of the plane. When I tried to call the number they ask you to text, it was a google customer and I knew something wasn't right. That is when I started searching Consumer Affairs and was shocked when I saw Carol's story! Please be aware. Finest Teacup Shih Tzu Puppies is a fraudulent site.

Picked up baby Boston Terrier at airport. She had diarrhea. I brought the pup to my vet who had an emergency amputation. So we went to another vet near my home who gave her sub q fluids and 2 shots to stop diarrhea and an antibiotic. He also gave me **. Her ribs were bloody. He felt she coccidia. The next morning I brought her back to vet. She stopped eating, couldn't hardly sit up. He put her in intensive care and she DIED THAT NIGHT. Petspot.com refused to refund me because vet said she was had malnutrition and was underdeveloped for her age. He also said she had water on her brain and respiratory problems.

We offered her her dry food, boiled chicken, boiled hamburger and rice, chicken baby food. She wouldn't eat. We also gave her nutri-cal. She didn't want that either but I scraped it on her teeth. Vet said "nothing I could have done to save her." Jesica ** gave many excuses including not getting records or Necropsy report which my vet sent twice. Very snippy and unprofessional. Going to get chargeback thru paypal for pup. Contact my credit card companies to see about vet bills with attorney. DON'T USE PETSPOT.COM.

Puppy purchase from a breeder. I paid a deposit for a puppy through PayPal and never received the puppy. It was supposed to be a gift for my daughter after our dog was hit by a car. I called her several times and there was always an excuse about why delivery of the puppy was delayed. She quit returning my calls and did not respond to a certified letter. My daughter was crushed.

Internet Puppies Company Profile