Internet Puppies

Compare Pet Breeders

Research top Pet Breeders recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Picked up baby Boston Terrier at airport. She had diarrhea. I brought the pup to my vet who had an emergency amputation. So we went to another vet near my home who gave her sub q fluids and 2 shots to stop diarrhea and an antibiotic. He also gave me **. Her ribs were bloody. He felt she coccidia. The next morning I brought her back to vet. She stopped eating, couldn't hardly sit up. He put her in intensive care and she DIED THAT NIGHT. Petspot.com refused to refund me because vet said she was had malnutrition and was underdeveloped for her age. He also said she had water on her brain and respiratory problems.

We offered her her dry food, boiled chicken, boiled hamburger and rice, chicken baby food. She wouldn't eat. We also gave her nutri-cal. She didn't want that either but I scraped it on her teeth. Vet said "nothing I could have done to save her." Jesica ** gave many excuses including not getting records or Necropsy report which my vet sent twice. Very snippy and unprofessional. Going to get chargeback thru paypal for pup. Contact my credit card companies to see about vet bills with attorney. DON'T USE PETSPOT.COM.

Puppy purchase from a breeder. I paid a deposit for a puppy through PayPal and never received the puppy. It was supposed to be a gift for my daughter after our dog was hit by a car. I called her several times and there was always an excuse about why delivery of the puppy was delayed. She quit returning my calls and did not respond to a certified letter. My daughter was crushed.

BEWARE OF DOG BREEDERS!!! I just picked up my toy poodle from breeder - http://kountylinepets.yolasite.com/. It died this morning from Parvo. It takes 7-10 days to show up. In fact, Toy Poodles die often because private breeders don't keep their vaccines refrigerated properly. Please do not purchase puppies from Kounty Line Pets and do your research on third party dog breeders and taking care of the puppy that you purchase.

I have many emails from this owner, playing games. He sold me a mutt, not the dog pictures, even on the paperwork I have. Within less than hours I contacted Nathan of how awful this puppy looked, it wasn't mine. I begged him to fix this, I needed a dog to be trained as my therapy service dog. He first said yes, then his wife starts yelling how stupid I was when Nathan asked her if she sent me a picture. I begged these people to at least hold their end of the warranty. I want a puppy, that was a true puppy not a mutt he sent. I took the puppy to my vet, plus photos, wrote a letter stating this dog is not what Nathan from littlepuppiesonline sent me. This has gone on back and forth.

Finally he got a lawyer. Now this man has money, states he is a Christian. I asked in less than 24 hours to replace the dog he scammed me of. Over 890 plus vet bills, not counting unneeded stuff he made me purchase. Anyway, why the heck would you get a lawyer. I came to him as an honest Christian. I would take down the reviews, now he got really mad. Nathan and his wife from littlepuppiesonline.com knew I had 2 brain surgeries, and 38 more surgeries, I was chronically ill. This man sent his lawyer after me, which you could tell was a formed letter. They would at least give me 800 back, not the full amount, but they would sue me 10,000 for even a comment, or a post. I told him, the lawyer Justin that they had to inform me, and give me time to remove, even though it was true.

They knew I needed my money back to train a service dog, so thought I'd be stupid. The owner and his wife are angry. If, like I told the lawyer, if they contacted me, I'd take it down. In so many words told me to kiss his butt. It made me sick. If you put this url in with reviews, one story after another that would make you cry. You put in his and his wife's name, the dog auction in Ohio and trying to shut it down, his and her name are right on that news article.

The dog they sent, teeth was so bad, all twisted up, didn't know what a treat was. As far as training for service dog, he didn't have the smarts, I took lots of love, house broke him, still small accidents, how to play. Soften his food, and treats. My vet stated he wished he could put on the paper this dog was neglected, his guess puppymill, and life in a cage. But he could only write what he seen. I was scammed the other.

My reason for this review isn't revenge, God answers prayers, I have a puppy soon from a well known trainer, and awards nationally. I found the puppy with a great woman. I hope we meet up for doggie dates. I couldn't have that many puppies. Please go put the url, with the words reviews, the stories just get worse and worse. Please don't let this man and wife do this to you, let alone, you're not sure what you got from them. Please don't cry, and hurt so bad to see, hear, read, begging these people to make it right. Their right is to sue you 10,000 each comment if you can't remember where you posted the truth about this man.

Go read, I can only be honest and share exactly the nightmare I went through. Btw this man got carried away with his games, if he didn't keep his word, which he broke over and over, to post all back up. I got lucky to at least share my truth, hopefully this stops others. I was stupid, I should have read first on him. A nightmare that will always stick with me. A disabled veteran with a need of a pup, begging him I need a dog, just laughed, I'm stupid.

This man named ** has a great website for the Dreamland Teacup Puppies. They are very cute in the pics. He has on his web. Site ask him to send you a picture to your phone of them he cannot. He does not have any to sell you. He is a scam. I even told him I lost my baby a week ago meaning my teacup Maltese and was crying. I told him please don't scam me. Oh well he was planning on it. He told me to go to Walmart and transfer money to him ** at 278 Oakland island rd. Savannah GA 31410. I looked up the address, it was an empty home. I called the agent who had the listing. Asked he if the owner's name on the home was Mr. **. She said 'no' and it is empty, nobody lives there. Total scam. Don't be scammed by this man. I am so upset but at least I DID not fall for his bs. Don't ever send a money transfer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Internet Puppies?

I purchased a puppy from Lynn Bull Dog Breeder Farm aka Jamie ** on 11/7/16. The purchase was made via MoneyGram and was to ship from Chicago, Il that day arrive at Dayton Int'l 4:30 am and del to our home 7:30 am 11/8/16 via Inter Home Pet Delivery track #** also in Chicago, Il. When the puppy did not arrive I tried phoning the del company no answer and no voice mail option. So I sent an email and received a response that stated in part, "your puppy has been detained in Va., due to crate issues and that a special create. $450.00."

I called Mr ** and he said there was nothing he could do. I explained that none of this was I remotely made aware of and that I did not have those kinds of funds. He said and I quote, "that's the only way you will get the puppy." He assured me everything was covered and handled only to lie. My grandson is 5 his mother and father are not in his life. It was this money the state gives him, he picked out his puppy and was made a victim of crime. He even pleaded for his puppy tears running down his face. Money is one issue a heinous crime against a child is different. Beware wolves in sheep clothing both companies are corrupt.

I had almost lost $500 to an internet site Peerless Teacup Shih tzu for sale. The site looked legit and the copied pictures of puppies were precious. They even made up fake reviews from buyers which now reviewing, were clearly written by persons with evil in mind. The husband and wife stated they were going on a spiritual mission to England and had to quickly sell their "precious babies" and would even ship them for free in the cabin of the plane. After a few correspondence mails, I knew it was fraudulent and felt ridiculous that I almost fell for the scam. When I questioned their request to send "immediate Western Union" money, and accused them of being scammers, the correspondence stopped. I see that their web site is still Google searchable, so please be aware. Unfortunately they have my contact information, so I will not punch further in fear of retaliation. PEERLESS TEACUP SHIH TZU is a fraudulent site.

I was looking for a small toy Pekingese. I explained to Kathy at Perfect Peks Kennel that I'm not physically able to handle a dog larger than 10 pounds. She told me that she specializes in small & toy dogs. Well, at 9 months old my puppy is much larger than AKC standards and came with an enormous amount of medical issues. I received a puppy with kennel cough and chronic diarrhea, which turned out to be parasites in his intestines. Both are very extremely contagious and caused big problems, as I have two other dogs at home.

Currently, my puppy has genetic allergies to almost everything! It's been a daily challenge to keep him comfortable. My plans to breed the pup to my female were smashed. This dog is not fit to sire. I just can't breed these defects into future generations and of course I've never received the AKC papers. O did I mention that? I've called and e-mailed Kathy many times asking for the AKC registration papers and have still NOT received them. So, I contacted the American Kennel Club and they had no record of his birth. She never registered the litter. Dealing with Perfect Peks Kennel has been a nightmare! I wish someone had told me.

Went to Puppy Heaven. Chose a maltese 11 weeks old. Told he had two da2pp and dewormer treatments. Purchased him. Took him in immediately to vet for vet check. Found out he has the worst worms ever and infection in eyes, nose, lungs so we treated him. Called puppy heaven to let them know. Very rude people. Anyhow treatment didn't work. He's losing weight. Hair not good. Started second treatment. We'll see what happens. I called lee at puppy heaven again. Told her all about it and shes just rude. Won't do anything. I told her "at least clean your facility better." DO NOT BUY PUPPIES FROM THIS PLACE.

I inquired about a specific teacup Shih tzu with Melissa ** from Posh Teacup Shih Tzus and she informed me they were $500.00 each and she was heading to England for Biblical study and needed to move puppies. Western Union was the only way to pay. Dog was to fly from Texas to Washington state, then to me in NY. When the puppy supposedly arrived in Washington, I was emailed a message that I had to pay $2500.00 for a climate controlled crate. I also noticed the airplane itinerary from WestJet Pets was lacking air flight information, I started making calls and was informed it was all a scam. People beware, do not deal with these people. This is their Web link. http://www.poshteacupshihtzus.com/mobile/. I have a friend trying to purchase the same dog now, and they sent her the very same email.

We replied to ad for tea cup shih tzu puppies. Found one we liked, was asked to wire $500 plus $50 for airfare with WestJet Pet Movers. We live in GA. Puppy was shipped from Dallas Ft. Worth airport and was told plane was to go to Seattle Washington first then to Atlanta. Was e-mailed from Seattle-Tacoma airport. Vet had checked and puppy had to have climate controlled pet crate to continue flight. Was asking to wire $2150.00, refundable when pet was del to my door. Needless to say all was a scam. I lost $550.00. Website is: Quality TEA CUP SHIH TZU Puppies http://www.deluxeteacupshihtzus.com.

I went onto Craigslist yesterday and sent my name and phone number to an unnamed person who was made aware of my financial situation. He must have agreed to it because today he tried to call me but I couldn't understand what he was saying so I hung up. Two minutes later he sent me a text message asking if I wanted a male or female Pomeranian. He then told me that he and his wife were "unregistered breeders" and that he was from Wilmington, Delaware. He asked me to send $125 to him and he would fly the puppy to me. He wouldn't give a guarantee of any kind that he would not take my money and not send me the Pomeranian puppy. This smells like a scam to me. I told him that I was going to review him on Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter and G+ - which I did (except for Craigslist because there's no option to report him; and all I have is his phone number) and his reply sounded like a threat. How do I report him on Craigslist?

The name of the place I was going to buy from is "termitepomeranians.net." The seller's first name is "Garrey." We spoke with him for a few days and decided to purchase a Pomeranian puppy. He requested we send the money via Western Union. My Husband went to Western Union to send the money and I couldn't believe what the lady there told him. She said she went to the same website and purchased a puppy. She sent $1500.00 to this guy Garrey and could never contact him again. His email address had been closed and after waiting over 3 months she had never received her puppy!

She advised my husband to NEVER buy a dog if you couldn't go to their home and pick it up as she had two friends that had purchased a puppy by sending their money and NEVER receiving the puppy. The two friends used two different sellers and both never received their puppy. Please be very careful about buying a puppy online because you may be out the money and never receive the dog. You will probably see this puppy on other sites as the dishonest ones always steal their images.

Search Bowpup or MS Puppy Connection or Ashley **. She goes by many different names and changes her business name quite often to try and hide from pissed customers. This woman is a scammer and if you wire money, you will never get them back or receive what was promised to you.

Linda ** sold me a Havanese dog 11 months old. After she received my money, she was very short and curt when I asked questions and did not want to be bothered. I was flying from Tennessee to Washington State to pick up the dog and the ticket was 800 dollars. I called her to confirm if she had been to the vet to check the patellas as we had agreed upon making the deal and she started screaming at me that she did not have time to be bothered with phone calls! I was leaving in 36 hours to go pick him up and needed to know if his Patellas passed the test before flying cross country. She never did get them tested, but I wanted him so bad I flew to Washington anyway. We spoke when I arrived and set a time to meet at the airport the next morning before my flight.

In the morning I found an email that she was coming later and also telling me in one sentence when hsi puppy shots were 8 months ago. I called but she did not answer. Left a very business like message asking to please meet me at the appointed time so I had time to pick up a ticket for the dog and get thru security. She had changed the time allowing me only 35 minutes to do all that and board the plane! I also asked if she had other records for the dog. No answer. So I went to the airport and waited for her and waited and waited. She would not answer the phone and finally I checked my email only to find an email that she did not like being told what to do and she was not bringing the puppy!! I had flown across the country (11 hours of travel).

She had not told me in the two weeks since I paid her that she had no health records for this 11-month-old dog. She did not do the test we agreed upon when I purchased him. She changed the time to meet not allowing me enough time to board my flight and now she decided she was not bringing him at all. I got my money back from PayPal, but I'm out nearly $1000 in travel expenses and came home with no dog. Beware of doing business with this place. It would be regrettable!

I bought a puppy from Michelle at Adorablebulldogs.com in April 2016. The pup was sent to me really sick. Took her to my vet within the two days to make guarantee good. Zoey was on meds for over 2 weeks. Then found out she had to have emergency eye surgery due to her about to rupture. Michelle told me she would help with the bills and help pay for her surgery. She never did. Contacted her several times about the situation. Was also told I would not be able to get my full rights to my female. Stated she has the right as a breeder to pick who she wants to let have papers! It is now August and Michelle has blocked me on Facebook from her page English Bulldog Puppies for sale. She refuses to speak to me by phone.

When I went on her page and tried to warn people about her, she contacts me thru texting and tells me she would of gave me another puppy at no cost! Which is a lie. She is very unprofessional and very rude. Lies to every one of her customers who have issues. Which she says is only 1% of her customers. I have come to realize that she has a whole lot of unhappy customers. She sells sick pups, she won't give papers to females unless she says so, she is not selling full blooded English Bulldogs. People have spent 7000.00 for an English and have gotten an American and an Olde Bulldog!! She is a complete rip-off!! She needs to be stopped.

We just had to put down our pomchi due to her short 6 year life span with seizures. She was my companion and my baby. Our family was devastated when she went into a seizure and never came out of it. My sweet husband, after dealing with our kids hysterically sobbing about our dog's death, decided to surprise us with a new teacup maltese from Georgeteacupmaltesepuppies.com. He paid the $750 (normal price was $1500 but of course they were running a special) through MoneyGram since their "credit card machine was hacked". The seller provided what looked to be a legit tracking number and said the puppy "Susie" was on her way to us.

The next day, my husband got an email from pawsinterhomedelivery.com the "transport company" stating the puppy was being held in an Ohio Pet Control on a vaccination quarantine and they needed an additional $2500 to get her out of quarantine and on her way to us. The breeder was supposedly located in Charlotte, NC. The website of the breeder stated that the puppies come with a health guarantee so of course we contacted him and told him it should be paid by him since he had the guarantee. He refused and basically begged us to "get the money together and make sacrifices" to get this "baby" to us. After we refused, because who has $2500 for a vaccination laying around, we haven't heard back from him.

Once we realized it was a scam, that same day, we had our friends and family inquire about the same puppy "Susie" and each time, he stated she was available. Even after my husband paid for her the previous day. The phone number area code for the breeder goes to a California number (although the website says they're in North Carolina) but when it is called it plays a message from "text me" then he texts back from a different number. The same thing happens when contacting the shipping company only that number is an Ohio area code. Upon doing further research, they also have a twin website with the same address and phone number for pomeranians (darlingpomeranians.com) and several eBay posts for yorkies.

My boyfriend and I bought an 8 week old mini shih tzu from Ms. **. From the first day we had her, she would yelp and cry when you'd touch her head. She also bobbed her head like a bobble head doll. She would go to a dark corner and prop her head up against the wall. She didn't eat like a typical puppy ate. The next two days we had her this all became increasingly severe. She was crying in pain whenever she moved. I took her to the vet who did an exam and determined she had some neurological damage and/or brain swelling. An MRI was needed to determine exactly what was wrong. It was heartbreaking to see the puppy cry in pain all the time. We were planning on returning her to Ms. ** in two days' time but were advised by the vet to euthanize her because she likely would not make it through the next few days. We don't know if there was any inbreeding going on, but this was an incredibly horrible, traumatic experience.

When we communicated to Ms. ** that we euthanized our puppy, she responded that the agreement was that we would return her, and if she needed, Ms. ** would take her to the vet. It seemed she was annoyed with our decision. I feel that if she had the puppy's best interests at heart, she would have expressed some modicum of remorse. Our experience is likely not typical of experiences people have with this lady in regards to her dog breeding, but it was a horrible experience nonetheless.

I was purchasing a teacup Maltese through puppy finder, and when the puppy was ready to be dispatched, I received an email stating that the dog had an overbite. So I canceled my purchase with puppy finder. Than I received a text message from the breeder Tabatha ** from Alexandria, VA saying that she was fed up dealing with the puppy finder because the have ruined two of her puppy sells. She said to me that the overbite was not a big deal.
And after many texts back and forth between us, she said that if I wanted the dog I could have for half of the money and she would deal with puppy finder her self. So I agreed to buy and at the same day she drove to my house to deliver the puppy.

I received an adorable small puppy, and he was supposed to stay small like 2 to 3 pounds, but he started to grow and gain weight although I fed him the right amount, soon he reached 7 pounds.

I called her and she did not answer my calls, my texts and emails. I just wanted to know his real age, and I told her that I did not care if he was a teacup or not, because after I read what breeders do do achieve teacups, I was terrified.
He is now one year and he is a beautiful healthy dog, and I love him. My only issue is, that she lied, she refused to talk with me, and she cannot be trusted. I was going to pay $3000, and I end up paying $1500, but what if the deal with puppy find went through? I would have paid $3000 for an fake tea cup.

She has no shame to lie to people. Selling an normal size Maltese for a Teacup. To consider an teacup, puppies should not go over 4 pounds. Today he is a beautiful 9 pounds dog and I love him.

I fell in love with one of their Yorkie and I fell for their scam. I was asked to pay for my pet by instant cash from Western Union (should have known there!). We emailed back and forth as Emma gained my trust with blessing from God and Bible Verses. When it was time for her to ship my puppy I was contacted by the ** and was notified that in order for my puppy to get shipped they needed an additional $760!! To complete shipping and of course they wanted it in cash from Western Union! Because their other form of payments were not working at the time! I knew it then I had been had! They might have got my $ for the puppy but at least no more. THIS IS A 100% SCAM!! You have been warned!

Christina **: Christina **. Sacramento, Ca. She a very dishonest, money hungry. wanna be breeder that is really just a backyard pad her pockets breeder. Tells you a price for a Full Registration Dog and takes your deposit without giving you a contract and then increases the price a week before pick up. Does not honor the price she gives and then acknowledges the conversation but claims to using a different Stud so it costs more but neglects to tell you this before you make a deposit. Then asks why you don't just pay the extra money as you can make $5-10k per litter. Making it about money instead of saying they are quality pups, then says she is a single mom with no job...

She is just using breeding as a job to pad her pockets. She is very wishy washy. going back and forth how she never knew the dog was for breeding, when she acknowledged the conversation and then gave me a price. She refused to give back the deposit when I didn't sign a contract and she didn't specify when she gave me her address to send the deposit it was non refundable. Her website says nothing also.

In this case non refundable or not, it is her mistake that I passed on the puppy. She agreed to a Full Registration Yellow Labrador Puppy and only wanted to give a Limited Registration Yellow Labrador Puppy. She makes all kinds of excuses and I don't want to see others Stud their dogs to her for her profit or get ripped off by her. I have emails to prove these facts, I would never degrade someone without proof... Backyard, wishy washy, dishonest. Money hungry, wanna be breeder...

Very pleasant to deal with BEFORE you purchase a pup, not so much after the fact. We bought a pup that looked nothing like their pics. The pup was too terrified to step outside even though we worked with him. He was a bitter, and had giardia, parasites and ended up twice the size we were led to expect. We had to rehome him with a rescuer, and lost about $3000. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of Purebred Breeders.

I bought a puppy off of puppyfinders.com from TemplarGiants.com and was shipped to me sick with hookworms and diarrheaing everywhere. Puppy was suppose to be AKC registered and he is not. I paid extra for puppy to have full registration and found out he's not even registered. Cindy ** advertised puppy is AKC registered and at the time of his delivery to me, Cindy ** stated that she would send me his AKC registration papers when she receives the extra money for full registration.

Make a long story short , TemplarGiants -AKA- Cindy ** now states that the puppy can't be registered due to no fault of hers and for me to read my contract - NO REFUNDS!!! Say what - she broke her own contract and now is trying to say she is just a hobbyist. BS!!! You took my money like a pro and now you're ducking me. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY CROOK!!! I'm still bringing puppy to vet for rash he came to me with. This Cindy ** thinks I'm not going to do anything but legal actions are already in motion. Do not do business with this Crook!!!

We purchased a puppy from Nancy **, who claims she is a breeder. Our dog was at the vet 3 times within the first 2 weeks of us bringing him home. We received a Veterinary Certification of Unfitness from the vet. We elected to keep our dog and to continue to care for him so he gets well. He was diagnosed with coccidia, chronic gastroenteritis other intestinal parasites. We contacted Mrs. ** and made a good faith effort to resolve this issue with her. She has not complied with the regulations placed by the Dept. of Internal Affairs. We are informing you so you are aware of the issues involved with this "breeder".

BEWARE of this puppy shop - they are NOT a breeder! We purchased a GoldenDoodle in January, and he was sick since the minute we went home. We took him to the vet the next day and they determined he had an ear infection and worms. After many trips back-and-forth to the vet, they tested him positive for acute giardia. I have been in contact with Piper since the first vet visit - and they take no accountability. DO NOT believe their health guarantee. DO NOT trust these people. There is a reason they are unable to tell you about the puppies parents - and their vet! GO ELSEWHERE for your next puppy!

I contracted for a puppy from Kika's Klee Kai (KKK) in 2014. I sent the puppy back due to personal circumstances. I received only $500 of the purchase price back, meaning KKK kept both the dog and most of my money - outright theft, in my opinion. I just want to warn others that this is how KKK will act if given the opportunity. Unprofessional and, quite frankly, tacky, despicable, and classless.

Lisa ** was very difficult to work with. We put a $100 deposit down on a Scottie puppy July 2015 that would be born in the Fall. I sent the deposit and asked Lisa to stay in touch with me as this was very exciting for my husband and I. She finally informed me that the litter was born in late October. I replied back (all communication was via email) and asked how many in the litter, since I was the 1st to give a deposit, do we get our pick, etc. I was also very patient waiting for pictures of the puppies. Lisa never answered my questions and said she had to wait until the puppies were 4 weeks due to risk of eye damage, which is fair. I waited 4 weeks, Thanksgiving was approaching. Asked for pictures of the puppies to share with our family on Thanksgiving, never sent. After multiple email request she finally sent 2 blurry pictures of 1 Scottish Terrier puppy the first week of December.

I follow a lot of breeders on Facebook and online, they typically post pictures of the entire litter. Communication started to fall off. I finally found a phone number online for Lisa. Had our first phone call, she said the puppies will be ready around Christmas time or early January depending on when she felt they were ready. Again, I thought that was fair. I told her we would love to get our Scottie for Christmas but if not, that's ok. We can wait until early January. Lisa said she really wanted us to have our Scottie puppy for Christmas so that's what we agreed on. We live in NY, she is in OH (supposedly), so we had to pick a date to make travel/hotel arrangements. After travel arrangements were made, Lisa was very hard to get a hold of. She was busy with multiple excuses on why each day of the week would not work for her.

We agreed on the weekend before Christmas, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, all of a sudden she was busy from sun up to sun down. I started to question her credibility and everything seemed to be off since the very beginning. When I asked her common questions anyone should be able to ask a breeder at any point, Lisa became really offended and said I was accusing her of being a puppy mill and that she would not sell one of her puppies to us. After lots of back and forth my husband and I decided that it was not worth the risk although we were heartbroken that we wouldn't get our Scottie puppy for Christmas. Upset at all of the time wasted since July. We waited and waited for our $100 deposit to be credited back as Lisa promised, luckily I used a credit card and I had it disputed. Only advertised on puppy.com and her website is very outdated. All red flags.

If you're looking to get a Scottish Terrier, I HIGHLY recommend working with a reputable breeder part of the Scottish Terrier Club of America or one of the child organizations. They sign a code of ethics and are very credible. We purchased from a Breeder part of the STCA in MI and brought home our perfect Scottie puppy this past January. He's 6 months old now and is perfect!

I contacted Blue Heaven Maltese hoping to purchase a puppy. However every question I asked made me more and more leery. Each puppy was going to be $500. The shipping (flight and delivery to my home) was free. They will only take a moneygram or western union payment. So I was to send it and hope I got my puppy. I asked for references and contact information for their veterinarian. He gave me neither. Their online profile says they have been doing this since 1992. In texts when I asked how long they had been doing this he wrote 2 years. I checked their site. It was started 3/21/2016. Due to my concerns my son called as another buyer. They assured him the same dog that I was purchasing. He said he had someone who lived in Maryland and he wanted their address so they could come by and see the puppies. They hung up on him. PLEASE BEWARE OF BLUE HEAVEN MALTESE - bluehavenmaltese.com.

^Do not get a puppy from this breeder^!!! I would give my review 0 stars if I could. I ^bought a puppy from Kaylan ** in Oct 2015 and the puppy was sick for 3.5 months afterwards. She tested positive for multiple intestinal bacterial infections, giardia and clostridium, the day after we ^brought her home. After multiple exchanges of emails with the breeder she offered to take the puppy back. ^There's no way I'd ever send my puppy back to this breeder. Obviously the environmental conditions ^were sub par. Kaylan accused my husband and I of stressing the puppy, thus causing the resistant intestinal bacterial infections.

We both work in medicine and are very aware of how these two bacterium are transmitted and stress is not one of them. Our puppy is beyond spoiled and extremely well taken care of. Stress does not cause giardia and clostridium infections, but I guess someone who's ignorant in understanding these bacterium would ^say such things. Dog breeders should be very aware of these potentially fatal conditions. She also had her father call us and offered to "take the puppy back for a few days so that she could see her mommy because she may just be homesick." This was 6 weeks after bringing her home. Any intelligent, respectable breeder, who understands canine behavior at all knows that after 6 weeks the puppy is no longer "homesick."

After doing some research, I have learned that the mother of my puppy has had 3 litters of puppies in a year. This is a money making, backyard, puppy mill. They ^do not raise healthy, happy, puppies as advertised. I also find it a little fishy that the website is listed under hyattsgoldens.com and ^their Facebook page is listed as Oak Hill Golden Retrievers. Please save yourself the heartache and financial strains of getting a very sick puppy from this breeder. I love my dog very much and am thankful that I rescued her from this family. They are awful breeders and ^their licensing should be taken away. A complaint has been filed against them in hopes that it will prevent this happening to anyone else in the future.

Hollywood puppies - I purchased the dog, a Chihuahua, from May and staff on 7/10/2015. The dog was tiny and very skinny. The dog would not eat dog food and I ask May what could be the problem and she responded by saying she had been feeding the dog a puppy 1 grilled chicken patty every day!!! Finally the dog was able to keep Blue Buffalo down and would eat. The dog developed C diff and was diagnosed with a heart murmur grade 3. May ignored my calls, sold the store and the new owner says it's my problem! I told her no and she said "We are now Hollywood Puppies Boutique. She being May was Hollywood Puppies Inc!" I am disabled on a low income and now my poor dog is sick and this May is still selling and breeding dogs! Beware of this new owner. Also they wouldn't offer her new number or any money back. They simply laughed it off! Buyer beware.

Internet Puppies Company Profile