Internet Puppies

Last updated: May 18, 2018

204 Internet Puppies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

We recently bought our new Golden from Mrs. **. Cody, our new puppy, is a delight! He is almost 5 months old and is a very handsome guy. We met Mrs. ** at our vet's before we bought him and the vet said he is in great health and he has all of his shots. We are pleased with our new puppy!

Original review: May 17, 2018

NewBernedoodles.site and k232bernedoodles.site (maybe others). I just want to buy one companion puppy and ran into this very unscrupulous seller. Lots of issues! They say their sires & dams are AKC registered, but they will not even give me the AKC names so I can look them up. They say they "only give health certs for the sire and dam once payment for the puppy is received". WOW!

They have (at least 2) different websites with the same layout and puppies on both sites. One says they are in Odessa, TX and one says they are in White Deer, Tx. (4 hours apart). They give different family member names. The Health Guarantee contract is the same on both sites and does not mention a Seller name. They blocked my phone number when I tried to call to discuss getting information about the health of the sire & dam. The puppies will melt your heart, but I can't see supporting this type of behavior. BUYER BEWARE! Ugh! I just want a puppy. :-(

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous & Personal Care delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We were in contact with Coralys ** discussing a male German Shepard puppy that she was selling from a recent litter. She directed us to check out further videos and pictures on her business page on Facebook - German Shepherd Florida - **. I went to her house to see a male puppy, and decided to purchase the puppy. I was provided the recent health report showing shots/immunizations and a receipt. Less than a week later, we noticed a bulge on the puppies stomach and took him to our vet. He has an umbilical hernia in which our vet stated was rather large and will require surgery. I contacted Corayls and provided pictures and documents backing this in which she was hesitant to work with me in getting the puppy medically treated.

I had requested a partial refund of $150 to help offset the costs for surgery. She responded saying that it is not life threating and is only cosmetic. I informed her that our vet stated surgery is required as it will lead to future issues in the puppy, especially if the intestines start to protrude. She only offered me $50, exchange with a female puppy or to return him and she would refund me "after she resells him". After much back and forth, I brought up the FL puppy lemon law and pointed out that as the seller, she is reasonable for reasonable expenses as option 3 states on Consumer Affairs. She is unwilling to make the effort in resolving our issue and we will be out of pocket for the required surgery for a dog we purchased less than a week ago.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We were looking for 2 pug puppies and happened upon this site (Webpugbreeders). It looked reputable. I decided on 2 puppies and emails were very cordial and exciting. Until I emailed the guy to ask for puppy pics with our name on it. He was rude and said he’d do it when he had a chance. Several hours later, and another email reminder he sent a photoshopped pic with our name on 2 different puppies with two different names than the original photos! We called him out on it and he never responded again.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I made an appt with Tiffany ** of Autumns Elite Doodles, to see one of her Golden Doodle puppies on Saturday, 21, 2018 at 11 am. I arrived 15 minutes early. I drove an hour to get there. I rang the bell and waited, but no answer. I heard dogs barking... So I walked around the side yard, calling hello, in hopes of finding her. She came from the front of the house screaming “Hello, Hello,” In an aggressive tone. I thought perhaps she was a neighbor. I said: “It’s ok; I have an appointment to see a puppy.” She started to yell at me: “You have to go; You have to go; You have to go.” I immediately started to walk back to my car, because I knew this woman was acting irrationally.

“She continued to yell at me... that I shouldn’t be walking around her property.” I opened my car door to leave, but she held the door... and invaded my personal space, continuing to yell at me. I asked her to let go of my car door, and she yelled that “I was on her property.” To that I responded. “You asked me to leave; I am trying to leave.” She continued to yell at me. I calmly said: “May I please leave Ma’am?” She finally let go of my door, and I drove away. I was shaken, and shocked by her behavior. I would never buy a puppy from this person. She did not act like a normal rational person.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Internet Puppies?

Original review: April 22, 2018

I highly recommend Shayna; Chichibabies.com to anyone who is looking for a new addition; Chihuahua puppy to their family. I wanted the best healthiest puppy I could find. I researched inside out to find a good breeder that is not a puppy mill. Shayna raises her puppies out of her home and will only sale to good trusted homes and requires a puppy contract that warranty the puppy against life-threatening genetic defects for one year from the puppy’s date of birth. Working with Shayna was amazing. I ended up getting two girls; Dolly 9 weeks and Elsa 8 weeks. I picked out each at about 3 weeks of age. Shayna sent weekly updates with photos and a video of the girls. Shayna was in contact with me the entire time answering every question and she provided me with a puppy kit that had the girls' shot records, every type reading material for training and care plus so much more information on things I would have never thought of.

The girls flew into Utah from Arkansas without any issues. They arrived in their crate with a certificates of health, Nu Vet Vitamins, puppy blanket and puppy food. I took the girls to be checked out by my vet in Utah and was told how amazingly healthy my girls were. Shayna also offers lifetime love and support for the puppies and is just a phone call way, she really loves and cares about her puppies’ well-being. I plan to come to Shayna; Chichibabies for all my future dogs; forever. I have never seen a negative comment ever mention about Chichibabies; that’s amazing. Nobody can please everybody but Shayna has seem to have done it.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Beware this SCAM LOVEMYPUGS.COM. I found this website offering Pug puppies for sale. The email response looked legitimate, and the person responding was very clever. He asked me several questions like "why do you want a dog? Do you have the time to take care of the dog?" Offered information about feeding, vet. care, Pug behaviors, pictures, videos, etc. He told me they would ship the Pug via airline to my nearest airport then for an additional $50. Have him delivered to my home. Cost of puppy $650 + $50. Home delivery. They sent me a sales contract and specified payment should be wired from Walmart to **. I Googled the address and found it was an $875,400. home.

The BBB had them listed with a different name, listed for 6 months at **. BBB had not rated them because they have only been listed for 6 months. I asked him for references and a vet name. He emailed me a name with an incomplete telephone number, and gave me a vet name Dr. **. I caller vet(?) and he said he was their personal vet and he takes care of their puppies. He had a heavy Indian accent. I asked where he works and he told me Midland Animal Hospital. I asked him for the telephone number and he said I can find it online. When I asked if he even knew the telephone number of the hospital where he claimed to be affiliated, he hung up on me and never answered my return calls.

This guy is a SCAM. He posts a picture of what appears to be him and his wife, both ** people. His first email was signed The ** Family. The rest of them ** and Deborah **. He claimed to have grown children whom all have Pugs and come over to play with the puppies. Don't be fooled by this SCAM and never pay for a puppy in full especially by wire transfer. I don't believe the puppies even exist. The money is undoubtedly being re-routed to a country overseas.

Original review: April 3, 2018

After the loss of my mini Dachshund I went on the Internet to find a new puppy. I went to the website Pontopetshome.com and selected a male puppy Charles for $450.00. After filling out all the necessary paperwork to make sure I was a good person to adopt the puppy I was instructed to go to a MoneyGram location and send $450 and if asked say it was to a relative for medical bills as the cost would be lower. After sending confirmation to Andrea ** she said I would get shipping information my email.

I received the email saying I had to send $1100 for insurance and a shipping crate. When I questioned, "Why would I send another $1100 cash for shipping when shipping was included?" Andrea said it was for insurance and the crate but she would pay the $600 insurance fee and I should just send the $500 crate fee to her. I said no I would just fly from Phoenix to Maryland and pick up the puppy or arrange shipping myself. At that point she stopped communicating with me. Long story short, PONTOPETSHOME.COM is a SCAM. DO NOT do business with these people. They are CON ARTISTS.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I have tried to purchase a puppy from Love my Pugs breeder in Midland, Tx. When he asked for full payment and sent me to Moneygram - I was told by the clerk there that it could be a scam. When I wrote to him to inform him, he said it was safe. I didn't want to take the chance and I cancelled the interaction. I tried again, thinking he would understand. He told me he would fly the puppy to Denver Airport and when I asked which airline he said American. I contacted American and they said they don't fly animals from Midland to Denver. When I told him he gave me another company. Seems this guy lies and then lies more when you confront him. He is rude and will not cooperate when asked. Be forewarned. This guy is a scam artist and I wonder if he even has the puppies.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Asked to pay a deposit to reserve a pup. CC service was supposedly down, asked to PayPal to friend or relative (NO RECOURSE), $350. Picked out a puppy and got notice of pending shipment. ATL LOGISTICS said I needed pet insurance costing $950 refundable for this $600 puppy to be paid by Western Union, no recourse. Further attempts to call or email were ignored. Beware of Delante Jordan, Gordon Pitts and variation on Cuddle Pupps, THEY APPEAR TO BE A SCAM!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

German Shepherd Breeder, Goshen Virginia - We had the best experience with this Shepherd breeder! They are AKC certified dogs and have excellent familial lines some being OFA certified which we found extremely important in regards to health of our new family addition. We were also looking for well tempered parents which this breeder has. Her love and devotion to the breed really shines through. She does not look to make a huge monetary profit as she just wants to share her love for the breed with others. I would highly recommend this breeder to anyone as in my opinion they are one of the best German Shepherd dog breeders on the east coast!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

We researched purchasing a White German Shepherd puppy and decided on Von Wenger/Silverstar German Shepherds AKC/UKC Registered located in Hesperia, CA about an hour from our residence. We contacted breeder via phone/email, put down deposit and waited for birth of puppies which came on September 25, 2017. We requested seeing puppies to pick one out but were told repeatedly we could only pick from email pics sent to us due to bring germs, etc. onto premises. We finally were able to pick up our puppy on November 17, 2017 and were surprised at premises which were not clean at all. We took our puppy home and breeder suggested we have a wellness check at our vet which we did on November 21, 2017 at which time we learned our puppy suffered from a heart murmur.

I called breeder immediately & she stated puppies were not checked by her at a vet, she gave shots & dewormed (a vet would have found heart murmur). She offered to switch pups with us but we were attached to ours already and decided to go further. After four more vets confirmed heart murmur & now a Cardiologist has given him a Echocardiogram, surgery for his heart valve must be performed or he will succumb to heart failure. All we asked breeder for was to pay for Cardio consult & Echo fee ($600) which she refused. We paid $1,200 for a sick puppy which should never have been sold to anyone and now a $4,500-$5,500 operation is forthcoming on March 9, 2018. Von Wenger/Silverstar German Shepherds should not be selling puppies without vet checks for possible heart murmurs or other illnesses and their facilities where puppies are kept should be inspected by the Health Department.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I have read some of the other reviews and they match my experience exactly. Wanted to buy a French bulldog from United Puppy Shop. Western Union took my cash- $ 1330.00. and then the emails about a ventilated crate started for another 950.00 cash. I refused and the Indian who went by the name of Mark said he would ship me my puppy. Forget it. Never happened. I'm sending my emails to the District Attorney in Pittsburg, where they operate. Getting ahold of the BBB also. What a shame that people exist like this out there. A total scam.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We have a GSD from Carol ** at Desert Hills German Shepherds which has SAS a congenital heart defect. We spoke to her and she offered a new one of her "Frankenpups", seriously? We have just recently been told that our pup is now also afflicted with a congenital liver defect. Both defects are inoperable. My home is pretty much filled with meds and prescription dog food to help keep her alive as long as possible (the prognosis is 6 months to 3 years). It's very expensive as we have to go to a veterinary cardiologist and hepatic specialist. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Having lost my 15 yr old Maltese, I went back to the breeder ALWAYS MALTESE and asked if he would sell us a retiring female adult. In addition to the price, we had to pay (cash) for a courier to bring her. Christa arrived with fleas, worms, missing a tooth on the bottom and as a very FEARFUL dog. Not potty trained, socialized and TERRIFIED of my husband, who is older, loving and calm. We have had to pay a fortune for a certified trainer dealing with abused dogs and many months later, she is still fearful of most humans, and especially my husband. My attempts to reach ALAN ** go unanswered. No matter how cute, DON'T BUY FROM A BREEDER ALWAYS MALTESE WHO FAILS TO DISCLOSE THE TRUTH BEHIND THEIR BREEDING.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

The company brightgoldendoodles.com is an absolute scam. But they change their names to different companies so here are the names to beware of. Starkovitch Anuald/Oryangreg Audrey. The company metrocargoexpress.com is also a scam. They are the apparent shipping company that ships the puppy. They both seem so legit and very professional. They are good at it too. They will work through MoneyGram because their "system is down" and that's when you lose all your money. It's a shame that people with this kind of mind use it for something so evil.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

A great friend bought me a male miniature poodle. He was fine at first. After a week he broke with kennel cough. Not your normal kennel cough. It has been 6 weeks and he is still coughing. This is after being on several antibiotics and cough medicine. Not only is he sick but I have lost 3 of my puppies to complications from the kennel cough. Breeder is no help. He came into the state of Florida with no health certificate, no papers to register him and my friend paid $900 plus $275 shipping. Beware when having puppies shipped from Missouri. The shipper was Bobbie **. Do not know if he is the breeder. I would like to be face to face with him. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BREEDER.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

We loved our Garfield. He came from Gold rush Goldens, Princeton NJ that had bred their gold rush Mom with a gold rush stud. He was beautiful and had the most wonderful temperament - we often described him as Gandhi. @the age of 3 he stopped running and my vet discovered he had the worst hips he had ever seen. "The breeder should be shot." We began what was to be many years of pain management. We loved our dog, he was family and continued over the next 10 years addressing and paying for his various health issues - seizures, cancer, lymphomas, skin issues, eyes, hip pain etc. We had him until 13.5 and treasured every moment.

He had an eye specialist and neurologist in Boston. He was beautiful - a deep rich undercoat- a Ralph Lauren dog. His personality was so sweet - a male who never marked and he never lifted his leg (now understanding a sign of hip issues). But be that may, to get a dog as special, loving and devoted to our family now offsets all we experienced. We had to say goodbye in July. His heart had enlarged and his lungs were filled with fluid. He simply couldn't breathe. Saddest day of my life.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

This internet Puppy mill goes under 2 names--Puppy Spot and Purebred Breeders. They sold me a Shih-Tzu puppy. I saw photos on the site with a brief description of the dog. I purchased Toby and he was shipped by the breeder in Texas. Puppy Spot is a third party. They never see or handle the puppies--they collect the money. Toby arrived in a crate covered in urine, vomit and feces. He was shaking and ill. I called my vet to immediately see Toby. I had been told that Toby was 12 weeks old. My vet said he was 8-9 weeks old and too young to be taken from his mother. He had Giardia, a severe ear infection and Parvo. I nursed him back to health. His costs were over $8000.00.

I contacted Purebred Breeders and asked them for a partial refund. They stated that they had a re-homing program--but this is not true. I never got a refund. Toby also had severe separation anxiety. This condition got worse over the next year. Toby began biting, screaming and running away. He was not able to be alone for even 15 minutes. When I took a shower Toby would bang his head on the bathroom door and howl. This condition worsened to the point where I thought the dog would hurt himself. When I walked him twice a day he would lunge at other dogs, growl and bite them. He was a different dog. So finally after he bit me I found a lovely older couple to take him. They are retired, had lost their dog and loved Toby on site.

I had hoped for a happy ending but sadly not so. After a week or two their vet said Toby had 2 large brain tumors. He would not live more than a few months. He started having seizures. Now the couple and I are taking turns caring for him. These tumors are genetic. Had this horrible internet puppy mill taken the time to research the parents of this puppy this may have been prevented. So, long story short. Save yourself the money and the heartbreak that we have had. Avoid Puppy Spot and Purebred Breeders like the plaque.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

It has been my experience to purchase two Golden Retrievers from Harborview Goldens of Lake Erie, Pa. Although the breeding of dogs is considered a hobby and reputable breeders typically raise very fine Golden Retrievers; every effort must be met to produce a healthy, happy dog according AKC Standards for the Golden Retriever Breed. However, it is my further experience and I suggest that the above mentioned enterprise is just that; it is being run like a business with many litters at once on the premises. My two Goldens, purchased from Harborview years have each been diagnosed with Cancer. While the Breeder is taking the best of the Litter, for show purposes or to keep the breeding-line continued, I submit the remaining puppies are of not so standard health.

I further submit that while Harborview Goldens, retains these puppies for their own purpose; we as consumers are supporting substandard dogs. I would suggest that judging by the number of puppies at the breeder's location; this effort is being operating as a business and not a hobby where the expectation of owning a Golden Retriever to its fullest lifespan has been affected by not so normal breeding standard.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I've have bought Shelties (4) over the years from breeders, and my last I had to put down for medical reasons. I'm 77 years old and I thought I needed me a small dog now since I have Parkinson's and one would be easy to care for. I thought about an online purchase and started looking for one and I found this site called Dream Maltese Puppies in Little Rock. They don't have a phone, you do everything by email. They had four puppies on their web page for $500.00 and we emailed back and forth and against my own feelings I ordered one male 11 weeks old. They told me to make payment at Western Union and I did so. They emailed me and said they had the documentation ready and was going to the airport to hand it over to a company called Pacific Pet movers, that was taken care of and later in the day I got an email from Pacific Pet that they needed $950.00 more for insurance, see where I'm headed.

The folks at Western Union shook their heads on that and tried to warn me but I just had to have my dog and a my gut feeling said "aw go ahead." $500.00 that's a damn good price. That's not the end yet, couple of hours later Pacific Pet Movers emailed me I needed to send another $950.00 for a special ventilated crate, man I could have flew down there and back and picked my dog up. Now I'm telling you shipping was free on Dream Maltese website. I'm telling you in this review stay away from Dream Maltese and their pet moving which I believe they were complicit in the SCAM and beware of online puppy buying. The state of Arkansas Dept. of Justice has it now but those worms have disappeared I'll bet!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Webe schnauzers Baytown Texas - I received a puppy from United Cargo in San Francisco on a Thursday afternoon. By Monday puppy was sick. Took to the vet. Bloodwork revealed anemia and fecal test revealed hookworm. Treated her and hydrated by IV and sent home by Wednesday. Still not eating or drinking. Took her back they IV hydrated her, gave her a shot and sent us home. Thursday she was gravely ill. Took her to ER vet. They did a Parvo test. Before they came back to our isolated room my baby girl had died in my arms. The breeder said she was healthy when she left but that does not match up with the timelines of parvo. I have no puppy, huge puppy bills and no one cares. I notified the airline United Cargo but they just emailed me a complaint form. I lost over 5000 dollars and she continue to advertise the rest of the puppies from the litter. OH my God... This is wrong in so many ways.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

Alan and Adisa ** with Maltese and Maltipoo puppies {http://www.malteseandmaltepoopethome.com/available-puppies.html} is a scam. Giving fake names and address in a Clawson, MI, they require payment in full by Walmart/Moneygram WITH a photo of the receipt, and wait of 24 h before proceeding with "arrangements." They are offering "free" airfare. They will not share weight of parents, their veterinarian, nor breed of parents for the Maltipoo pups. In his final e-mail he stated, "You are wasting my time." They use poor grammar, as though English is a second language.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I have been looking for a dog for long time. However, I found a website http://www.everloveshihtzupuppies.com/index.html. I read all the procedure and everything. It sound really great. Then I emailed the address. The next morning, there was an email and it asked for my phone number. After I replied, there was a guy calling me named Biluda **. He said if I want I can transfer the money via Money Gram (which is I believe because I'm new in America). The first time he asked me to pay for 550 but I said I can only pay 300 first. Then he said OK, but he made me to transfer ASAP because he said he wanted to prepare the documents, so I didn't want to bother him. The next morning, I remembered it was 7 in the morning and I got email from http://www.pet2youtrans.com/index.html. And it says the owner made the flight reservation for the dog and the dog was ready to ship.

However, it says I have to pay the insurance which was 950. I was so shocked, so I just texted the pet owner. He said it was a new law that was made last week. And he said I don't need to worry because they will refund the money. At that moment, I didn't believe to him. But he kept making me transferred the money. He said he didn't want the dog waiting there for too long. Then we made a deal I would only transfer 400, and the rest from him. He said I have to transferred his money back. Then I transferred the money via Money Gram. After 2 hours I texted him however he just disappeared. I kept calling him but it said cancel and he blocked my number. I used my boyfriend's phone and he picked up, but after he heard my voice he just rejected and blocked the number. So I want you guys to be careful with this person because I don't want this happened again. Thank you.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I contacted these people regarding a dog named Lisa, they could only get back to me via email and I requested to speak to them multiple times. Finally I spoke to a guy that did not speak English very well and I don't think he understood my questions and seemed very slow and agitated on the phone. I felt like I was bothering him and this is what he does for a living? I told him I did not want her to travel from Maryland to Seattle in the bottom of a plane. I wanted to know if there would be a nanny with her or if I could fly over and get her, I also wanted to pay via PayPal which he insisted on MoneyGram and I know very well that this is a scam because many people have been scammed by this before. There is no insurance on the money and your money is gone into thin air with no recourse.

I did not get scammed by this person as I know very well the ways of the Internet and I knew those signs were loud and clear for me to not follow through with this. I am writing this review just to warn others against these people. This is their email and phone number contact, ** fatal beauty pomeranian ** Dayton, Ohio. That is where the area code is from, however they state that they are in Maryland.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Hope you can read the attachments. I was wanting to purchase a Frenchie puppy and found this site online. I searched the site and found a puppy (Ninno) I fall in love with. He is so adorable I'm in love in just seconds. Thru texting the 'breeder' we make arrangements for me to get Ninno and I send him $225 as a down payment. Then I get a message that the shipper will not accept the type of crate they're shipping him in and need extra (at least $300) to rent this special crate. (Supposedly this money is refunded for the rental). At this point my husband steps in and said no more money.

I let the 'breeder' know I can't send any more money and why. He wants to know can't I go behind his back and send it anyway. I tell him, NO. So then he wants to know if I can borrow $200 from a friend. By now it's finally sinking in that there's no Ninno and I've lost the $225 and learned an expensive lesson. I'm so hurt, so angry that I was so stupid. When l get ready; again, to get me a Frenchie I will go to an AKC approved breeder.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Don't get fooled by Mr. Stanley ** of www.adorablebluefrenchies.com. His website looks legit. He has an Indian accent. Promises to send you the flight information. He has puppies listed for a lower price with $150 travel fee. The lower price attracts buyers. I should have listened to my gut and not sent the money. His phone number is ** from Houston, Texas. He asks for a Walmart to Walmart payment. Scam. He sent me flight information where I had to pay an additional fee for insurance and a crate to www.virginpetstransport.com. Website and number don't exist. I called Stanley back and he said it was due to the weather and said he would work it out. I immediately called him back and the phone was out of order.

Original review: July 4, 2017

(Canine - Vizsla DOB 9/17/15) This breeder refused to me at her home stating that it was best to change last minute to meet at Cracker Barrel because this was the last pup and the mother dog was upset. The pup had looked underweight since we got him. At 4 months of age, the pup had a sudden onset of 3 seizures within 24 hrs. The breeder, (PJ) Patty Jo **, refused calls & texts. She finally answered, stating that none of her dogs have ever had a seizure, never has she heard from other pup families of such a thing, and suggested the cause was from flea protection. (Flea protection regimen wasn't even started yet).

Thousands and thousands dollars later, not knowing if the pup had distemper, epilepsy, whether the pup would live or die, standing at year and a half later, the pup survived. Today, the pup continues with a medical regimen that includes a seizure pill three times a day. What a horribly devastating experience this has been for my family, both financially and emotionally. And our pup has suffered the most.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I found the website after looking at Mini Bull Terrier breeders for a couple of months. I purchased 2 month membership to buy some time with my woman because she's been antsy for a puppy. I didn't expect to find as good of quality breeders on their site as I did or even finding our new pup. Well after a couple of weeks and a few texts with some shady breeders we found TNT Minibulls. This breeder's litter was 8 pups and 5 were already spoken for based on these dogs being hard to acquire. There is normally a waiting list. We had planned on going that route and we're still just shopping when we found our guy.

Puppyfinder.com made the process easier because we were able to bypass the normal process of waiting months or even a year for the new Mini Bull. We found a solid breeder who just had too many pups and we were fortunate to have one shipped from Portland, OR to Jax, FL. We contacted breeder on a Monday and two Thursdays later we had our pup!!!

Original review: July 2, 2017

I have been searching for a pug for a while. I had a pug for 13 years and he passed away and left a big hole in my life. So I am now at a point to not replace, but include another pug in my life. I came across the website SamPugPups.com. It looks legit. I filled out the information requested because I fell in love with one of the puppies pictured. They emailed me back, explaining how they transported, the fine condition of the puppy and how I would receive all his medical information when he arrived. Then they asked questions about my home, so they would know he was going to a good home. I thought, well that is nice.

The next email, they said I could send payment thru Western Union or Money Gram. Well that was a red flag for me. I asked if they would accept Paypal or another form of payment to make me feel comfortable in this arrangement. I never received another message from them. So beware, I have no proof of fraud, but I also feel pretty confident I would not have received a puppy. It is so sad that there are people consistently robbing people. I will make some pug a very happy pug, I just have to keep looking.

Internet Puppies Company Information