Iams Dog Food
3.75/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Iams Dog Food

P&G Pet Care exists to enhance the health and well being of more dogs and cats. For over fifty years, Iams has supported a team of Pet Care professionals who handle consumer questions and concerns. This team, which includes pet nutrition experts and veterinary technicians, is thoroughly trained on our products, the science behind them and general pet nutrition.

794 Iams Dog Food Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 11, 2013

I don't know if Iams dog food is the cause or not, but after feeding from a new bag of Iams (green bag large chunk) for a week, our yellow lab female began refusing to eat it. We pour our dog food into a tote and throw away the bag, so I don't have a batch number. It was purchased on May 16th at Bomgaars in Alliance, NE. She has been on Iams her entire life of 8 years and has always been a very good eater. She had never refused a meal! But after a several days of refusing to eat (I even tried mixing it with broth, softening it with water, etc., as I thought maybe she had a sore mouth or throat from chewing a stick or something like that), I finally gave up on her food and offered her different food. She did eat, but was not acting right.

A vet exam found intestinal discomfort and lab work showed liver issues. All other labs were fine. She was extremely thirsty during this time, but tests for diabetes were fine. She has since been on home cooked food (chicken and rice) and some liver detox supplements. She has eaten well ever since and is slowly recovering. Her water consumption quickly returned to normal. Due to improvement in a 2nd set of labs, the vet suspects something she ate. We have searched everywhere and found nothing toxic that she could have gotten into, which is why it occurred to me that we had fed from a new bag of food just before she started going downhill. That led me to google Iams dog food problems and I found this site.

If you suspect trouble with a new bag of Iams, please let your local veterinarians know and also the place of purchase so they can compile a list in case of multiple complaints. I still have the dog food, but unsure how to go about getting it tested or what that would cost me. I already have $800 into vet exams and testing, but still no definite answers.

Dear Dina

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Adult Chunks formula. Our Consumer Care agents have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Original review: June 11, 2013

Yesterday, my daughter was advised by her vet to switch her cat from Iams Hairball and weight control formula as it has been implicated in pancreatitis in cats. My cat, Belle, was a long term user of this product. In November of 2012, she was hospitalized with severe vomiting. She had an operation and was diagnosed with pancreatitis. This cost me five thousand dollars. My cat resins unwell and on medication. This food should be taken off the market.

Dear Mary

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. Our Consumer Care agents have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: June 8, 2013

Like so many of the others on this site, I bought a bag of Iams about 4-6 weeks ago and as soon as I opened the bag and fed it to my dog, she had diarrhea and vomit, including blood in her stool. She then proceeded to refuse to eat for for the next week. This is the food she has been fed for the past 7 years or so. I kept trying to coax her to eat it until I saw this site. Don't do it. Get your dog a better food and they will have no more problems. Very disappointed to waste money on food I had to throw out, but glad my dog is healthy again.

Dear Natasha

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams formula. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: June 6, 2013

I was shocked to find this site and see so many people having the same problem with Iams food. Both my dachshunds got sick after me opening a new bag of food a couple weeks ago. They had diarrhea and then constipation to the point where they were unable to potty. The vet checked them for a variety of things and treated them for possible infection - worms and dehydration. They both refused to eat, which if you know dachshunds they ALWAYS want to eat! After a few days, they ate rice and chicken. It was over a week before I mixed canned food with the rice. Then I went to Petco and purchased a new bag of Iams. When I opened it, it had webs and worms in it. I returned it to the store and the man said to get a new bag (no apology!). I opened the new bag in the store just to check and moths came flying out!

Today my husband went to PetSmart and purchased yet another bag. It too has tiny little eggs in the bottom of the bag on the food. The people in both stores made comments that this isn't unusual for Iams! I have been using Iams products as do my grown kids with all their pets. Now we are afraid that our dogs and cats are not safe eating Iams. The company seems to be doing nothing to correct the problem. Is this going to be another situation (like the Chinese melamine in the food) where we have dead pets before they care?

Dear Sallie

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. We take all concerns very seriously and our team documents every call that comes into our center. We would be happy to research your concern. Please provide us information from the bag. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: June 3, 2013

We recently purchased Iams Weight Control for our dog. We have been feeding her that particular food for several years but this particular batch, we believe, gave her the runs and made her very ill. When we fed her another food, she will eat it. When we put the weight Control back in her bowl, she refused to eat. The batch # is 10715956, created 04/17/13.

Dear Joe:

I work for Iams and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Dog Weight Control. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iams Pet Foods?

Original review: June 2, 2013

I bought a 15# bag of Iams Adult cat food at my local Pet Supermarket today. My cats have been eating this for a very long time. As soon as I opened the bag, I noticed that it looks totally different, not nearly the same shape or size (MUCH smaller) than what I am used to seeing. I immediately returned it to the store for a refund. I won’t have a reaction because I returned it before feeding to my cats. Has the formula/appearance been changed or is it just the wrong food? I wasn't about to feed it to them... not knowing what it was. Please see pic. The food on the left is what was in the bag. The food on the right is what they have always eaten.

Dear Brenda:

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. Any of our agents are happy to speak with you about the changes to the Iams product. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 29, 2013

We have fed our cat the proactive health indoor weight and hairball care blue bag for 9 years. He was extremely healthy prior to this last bag. He threw up every time he ate his food, he has lost so much weight, and he has difficulty walking. I immediately took him to the vet in mid-April after a full day of heavy abnormal vomiting, and then again in early May. All tests came back good (blood test, thyroid test, heartworm test and urine test, etc). No apparent issues. I did not consider the possibility of contaminated food until I put him on rice and chicken for the last week and has not vomited once. He won't eat much but still hasn't vomited. Then I looked up recalls. There may be something wrong with this batch. Please contact me. I have spent near $1,000 trying help our special family member. We don't want to lose him.

Dear Devra:

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear of the challenges that your pet has experienced, while using the Iams Cat ProActive Health Indoor Weight and Hairball Care. Our Consumer Care agents have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 27, 2013

I purchased a 50 lbs bag of Iams ProActive Healthy Weight dog food (blue bag) at our local BJ's on May 20th. Almost immediately, our normally hungry all the time Labrador Retriever stopped eating. When I was able to coax a little bit of food into him, he would later vomit. He acted fine in every other way so we decided to try a different kind of food. He ate it right up. Just to be sure, we put Iams in his bowl again this morning and he refused to eat it. But at the other brand, without reservation. We have never had any issues before with this brand, but there is something definitely wrong with this batch of food.

Dear Jenny

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 21, 2013

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and it has greatly reduced my indoor cat's vomiting episodes. He seems to be healthier than ever. My problem started when I was given a rescued baby bird to raise. The way you feed a baby bird is by soaking dry cat food until it is mushy and mixing it with boiled eggs. You mash this up really good and kind of roll it into pellets to feed them. Okay, so you have to keep this in the fridge so it will not go bad. Then you scoop a small amount on to a paper plate and heat in micro for 3-5 seconds.

A couple of days ago, I noticed a small spark or two but did not become overly concerned. I just thought it was a bit odd. Today, however, it totally blazed up and even burned a hole in the plate. I know this is a microwave reaction to metal. To my knowledge, chickens don't put metal in their eggs when they lay them which means the only other place it could have come from is the cat food. I am now very worried about my cat. I love my cat; he is a member of the family. I don't know what is going on, but someone needs to be checking it out!

Dear Lani:

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Food. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 13, 2013

Like another reader said, we recently bought the Iams from Costco large chunk in the green bag. My dog has eaten this same food for years but absolutely refuses to eat this food starting immediately when I opened the bag. Something is wrong with this batch. I don't know the lot number, but I bought 2 bags at the same time and they are going back. I will stick with Iams; I've been with them for years, but listen to your pets people. If they won't eat it or start to have odd symptoms, pay attention and take action... with any food or treats!

Dear Carson,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams dog food. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 12, 2013

I recently picked up a new bag of Iams from Costco. Large chunk in the green bag. One dog turned up sick with runs and blood. We took her to the vet and tests were negative for anything. Got special food and she's fine now. My other dog, however, has the runs now too. Iams is the only thing in common. After searching today, I see lots of others are having the same experience. This is the last bag I'll buy. Swapping to local organic food companies that care about product over profit.

Dear Brian:

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 11, 2013

So I have had my four dogs on Iams Proactive health for about six months. I just bought a new bag on 5-3-13. Within 24 hours of feeding my dogs the new bag, they were all sick with diarrhea and blood in the stool. The fist dog to get ill was the smallest of my four. So I took her to the vet but they couldn't find anything wrong with her. When I brought her home, I found all my dogs had a mess of diarrhea and blood in their cages! At that point, I realized it must be the food that is the one common factor. I will never buy this brand again and will spread the word on what it has done to my babies! Iams proactive Heath (green bag) #31014173e6us30940 exp: 11Aug14

Dear Starr

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your dogs' experience with our Iams Pro Active Health dog food. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 9, 2013

I started feeding my 3 cats Iams healthy naturals dry food. I started last year. I buy 2 bags at a time, but for some reason the first bag I opened halfway through, my female cat was very, very sick for one week. Now my bobtail, he is very, very sick. My other male cat is now getting sick. I called a vet and they said to check if there is any recall on the food. My cats are indoor cats in my household. It's just me, my husband and our 3 cats. My cats do not go outside. My one male is 11 or 12 years old; my female is 4 years old; and my bobtail is 5 years old. They have never been sick a day of their life. But they are very sick now. I just changed their food after reading about Iams' 362 complaints. My cats are vomiting and have diarrhea. My cats are my children.

Dear Laura:

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Healthy Naturals cat food. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 5, 2013

I bought Iams Healthy Naturals with wholesome chicken on 4-27-13. After feeding my two dogs this food, they both began to have severe diarrhea and vomiting. Their symptoms seem consistent with salmonella infection. I obviously stopped feeding them the food immediately, but they are both still very sick and lethargic. I have used Iams products for a while, but I will never buy Iams again. I am just hoping they will come through this with no lasting ill effects.

Dear Sonja:

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear of the challenges that your pets have experienced, while using the Iams Healthy Naturals. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: May 4, 2013

My boxer rottweiler mix has a voracious appetite. I switched his food from Pedigree (which he liked) to Iams. I did it slowly, incorporating the new food over the course of two weeks. Oscar started picking out the Iams kibbles. When it was only Iams in the bowl, he refused to eat. I had to bribe him by crushing up crackers on top. Even then, he just tried to eat around the food. He also started having loose stools. After going through almost two bags of food, he had pretty much stopped eating. I switched to Nutro cold turkey and he gobbled it down with gusto. His loose stool went away. I threw out the remainder of the Iams food. I think he was trying to tell me something. I'm glad I didn't continue to make him eat the stuff. My vet also told me that it is one of the worst food brands out there. Pure junk he said. Do yourself and your pet a favor - don't buy Iams. It's crap.

Dear Jen:

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams diet. Our Consumer Care agents have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: April 28, 2013

We have a Shih Tzu puppy and have been feeding him Iams! He started backing off the food and began vomiting and having diarrhea. We became concerned and now working through this with our vet. We stopped feeding him Iams in order to try and get him well, along with the treatment he is receiving from the vet. I hope other pet owners will find out before their pet gets sick.

Dear Jay,

I work for Iams and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams diet. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: April 24, 2013

I have two friends both of whose dogs are on Iams weight control. One was diagnosed with an enlarged spleen which upon removal weighed 6 lbs. as opposed to 6 oz. which is normal. The other's dog has today been diagnosed with an enlarged spleen. Has anyone else had this same issue or heard of anything like this?

Original review: April 21, 2013

I had a Boston Terrier named Nala. She was my childhood dog and best friend. She was a very healthy dog. Always was. We started feeding her Iams after seeing ads. After a short while, she began to get sick, puking and having diarrhea. Soon she was too weak to eat. I held her in my arms as she died. What ever you do, don't feed your pet this brand of food.

Dear Franchesca,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Nala. We would like to speak with you about this. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: April 13, 2013

I started feeding my dog Iams dog food and she began to get real sick. She stopped pooping and eventually I had to rush her into the emergency room where they did x-rays on my dog and found that the food was just sitting in her stomach. Her stomach was massive. She was completely backed up from the food. $2,400 later, my dog was okay to come home and she finally started pooping (although the food really screwed up her stomach and was vomiting for weeks). At the time, the vet was not completely sure if it was the food that caused this. But I recently started giving her some Iams food mixed with this really expensive food, and sure enough, within two days of eating it, her symptoms started again. Thanks Iams Food. You should have to pay my ridiculous vet bill.

Dear Sarah,

Iams Pet Care

Original review: April 10, 2013

After feeding my dog Iams Prime Naturals, I immediately knew something was wrong. She didn't even want to touch it and after she did, she began vomiting and got very bad diarrhea even with blood at times. I will never touch Iams dog food again and I will make sure nobody I know does. You should be ashamed for letting poison go out on the shelf. And all of your replies are heartless and uncaring, offering distraught pet owners to waste their time talking to your automated machines. We want justice for our loved ones' pain and suffering. Take down P&G. Put a stop to Iams and take this poison off the shelves!

Dear Chris,

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. Our Consumer Care advisors have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. We take all concerns very seriously and our team documents every call that comes into our center. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: April 3, 2013

I gave my dogs the Iams Healthy Naturals Dog Food UPC # 1901402103. It made both dogs sick, diarrhea everywhere when I came home. I was very upset about this, my poor dogs. This dog food should not be on the market.

Dear Joanne

I work for Iams and I am sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Healthy Naturals. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: April 2, 2013

After switching to Iams a year ago, my Shih Tzu is hospitalized with severe life threatening pancreatitis and kidney infection. He does not eat human food and refuses it. He only ate Iams dry dog food for small breeds and Iams dog treat bones. His illness is as bad as a human that eats fatty foods daily... fast food for example. We are at risk of losing him and have spent thousands trying to save him. All because we wanted the best dog food for our dog. He is only 7 years old and should have a good number of healthy years left. Now he's at high risk. Very upset with Iams quality.

Dear Stephanie

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. Our Consumer Care agents have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. We take all concerns very seriously. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Original review: March 23, 2013

I used to give my cats Iams a few years ago and there were never any issues. Their vet said it was good; and since they seemed to do well on that food, I didn't change it. It wasn't until I took in a couple more kitties that I had to switch to a cheaper brand… Purina One. But I noticed they threw up a lot and one of my older cats had diarrhea. When I heard about Purina brand treats and some of their pet food causing illness in dogs and some cats, I switched back to Iams. The vomiting stopped, and my other cat's diarrhea did too… for a short time. Then they all started having diarrhea.

I had them on the weight control and hairball care formula first. So I changed to the regular multi-cat formula to the new higher protein one with chicken. The diarrhea hasn't stopped. They always have loose stool or diarrhea, and I'm worried sick about them now. I'm ready to switch them to a whole other brand. This is ridiculous. Now that I'm reading about other people's pets experiencing this as well, I won't be buying Iams anymore, period. This problem with their pet food needs to be addressed.

Dear V,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Adult Mulit-cat. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Original review: March 23, 2013

My AKC registered standard poodle was pregnant with her second litter of puppies. There was a waiting list for her puppies. I gave her Iams canned food 12 days before her due date, supplementing her normal diet. The following morning, she started having diarrhea. I thought it was a change in diet but later in the day, she started having dry heaves, so I called the vet. He couldn't find a reason for this but thought maybe it was morning sickness. The next day, she died. Do I think the food had something to do with it? Yes. She was perfectly healthy until eating the food. Her system suggests food poisoning. Why can't dog food manufacturers be held responsible?

Dear Pamela,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. We would like to speak with you about this. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: March 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I got our Bonny as a puppy (Golden/Great Pyrenees mix) a year and a half ago. As some of you know, Goldens are very easy to train; Great Pyrenees, however, not so much. Because our Bonny has both breeds in her, she's great at some things but not so great at others. In order to train her, we used to carry a couple of the Iams Proactive Health Biscuits with us daily, broken into little pieces, to reward her for doing something well.

Within days of giving her these, she began to develop loose stools. I, thinking it was perhaps due to something she picked up on her walks, closely monitored her every move. She picked nothing up, ever. I then assumed it was possibly due to the baby carrots she used to get as treats, so I stopped giving her those as well. After 3 vet visits, to rule out any parasites, worms, etc., our vet informed us that maybe she just had a sensitive stomach and to switch her food, which we did to Science Diet Sensitive Stomach. However, the loose stools progressed to diarrhea, and then to both diarrhea and vomiting, not to mention endless gas as well as gurgling tummy.

Again, we took her back to the vet (this past February). And again, the vet could find nothing wrong. When I mentioned that I was giving her Iams Biscuits as treats, she didn't seem concerned since Iams is supposed to be a trusted and vet recommended brand. Finally, I decided to completely stop giving her the Iams Biscuits, hoping that would do the trick. And guess what? It did! I would hardly call this a coincidence, seeing as everything else in her diet aside from her new Science Diet food was eliminated. The only thing we have given her throughout the 1 1/2 years of being blessed with her has been Iams Proactive Health, small biscuits for adult dogs. Now that they are absent from her diet, there is no more diarrhea, no more gurgling belly, no more burping, passing gas, and vomiting. She's back to being happy as a dog should be.

Obviously, something is not right with the Iams brand. What I don't understand is why has no one done research regarding the hundreds of complaints? I could kick myself for not having found this website sooner! It would have saved my sweet puppy hours of being miserable and vet visits which terrify her. Shame on you Iams. And as for your lame "blanket response" to all of us moms and dads about how sorry you are, you can take your apology and shove it.

Dear Deirdre

I work for the Iams Company and appreciate you taking the time to post. Our Consumer Care agents have a high level of nutritional expertise and would like to speak with you. We take all concerns very seriously and our team documents every call that comes into our center. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: March 6, 2013

We had been buying the Iams Sensitive Naturals small bag when our one dog started itching badly. It seemed to be working and the scratching stopped. We had to get more food one day and our store was out of the small bags so we spent the money to get the big bag thinking it would be the same. Boy, were we wrong. After just a couple days, they started to have really loose stools and would even poop in the house and their tummies sounded gurgly. We began to think it was the big bag so we looked closely at the food and it looked odd, like stuff was trying to grow out of it. We have gone back to the small bag and are hoping things will get better. It looks much better. I think there is a bad batch going around.

Dear Candy,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Sensitive Naturals. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: March 4, 2013

When I got my first puppy, I wanted her to have the best. At that time, I thought that was Iams dog food. After a year on Iams without any problems, I moved her to Iams adult food. After a year on that, she developed bladder crystals and was forming bladder stones and was urinating blood. My vet suggested switching her food. I switched to a lower quality food, and she got better. She has not had another incident since. I will never recommend Iams to anyone that loves their pets!

Dear Michele,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams product. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: March 2, 2013

Our dog has been eating BJ's Holistic All Natural dog food for years, and I made the mistake of trying to save some money and bought IAMS Lamb & Rice Formula. Soon after, she started scratching her ears and underbelly a lot. So I took her to the vet and was told it was environmental (no fleas or anything). We took her off the IAMS food and back to BJ's brand. She stopped scratching her ears and would occasionally scratch her belly. So after a month, I fed her two meals of IAMS to see if it was the cause of her scratching. Sure enough, after two meals, she was back to scratching her ears and belly vigorously. Any vets out there with any thoughts of how long this will take to get out of her system or what she may be allergic to?

Dear Jim,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Lamb and Rice formula. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: Feb. 27, 2013

I had switched to the Iams Healthy Naturals because it was cheaper. What a mistake! My dogs have constant diarrhea and throwing up. Their stomachs are constantly grumbling and passing gas all the time. My older dog is lethargic. Do not even try this dog food! I will be switching back to Blue even though it's going to cost more.

Dear Tammy,

I work for Iams and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our Iams Healthy Naturals. We are happy to speak with you about your concern. Please feel free to call us Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM EST at 800-525-4267.

Iams Pet Care

Original review: Feb. 25, 2013

I had been feeding my dogs Authority (Grain Free) for the past few months. Unfortunately, Authority does not make a large size of this food, and I have 2 large dogs. I switched to Iams Healthy Naturals with Whole Chicken. I did mix it with some of the Authority. Both of my dogs got sick after one feeding. Now, I have a $30+ of dog food that I am unable to feed my pets. You could hear the stomach gurgling on my 100+ dog, and my smaller dog threw up.

Dear Karen,