HealthyPets.com

Fremont, CA

Compare Pet Stores

Research top Pet Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought the items using auto-ship and coupon on their website, so I got 25% discount; it allowed me to do it without any warning or restrictions. Later on I was contacted by one of their customer service rep, says it is a glitch in their system and I needed to either take only 15% discount or cancel the order. So I asked to please cancel the order, because I could get a better deal somewhere else. And they told me they will cancel the order, and the pending charges on my bank account will fall off after 3-5 business days.

Today I found out the charge is posted, and I had to call my bank to dispute the charge. So apparently, they let the charge went through instead of void it even though I have asked to cancel the order, and they said they did. Lies all around. Will never purchase from them ever again. Be careful of their Amazon seller account as well: EntirelyPets.

I ordered several products from this company. All the reviews on their website are 5 stars. The company was offering free shipping on orders over $50 but I needed the wormer sooner than standard shipping would allow. I paid extra for the 2-4 day shipping. After a week, my items have not been shipped. I looked up the order tracking and on the 7th day from ordering they finally made a shipping label. I emailed the company and never got a response. I will never order from this company again.

I ordered two cat hairball chews posted on their site. I received 2 totally different chews. They said they do not carry the ones I ordered. So why do they have it on their site??? The ones they sent were not the same at all when it comes to ingredients. They are mostly made of glycerine, and not what I want for my cat. They said they would credit my account, but so far I have not seen this when I check online.

I am reporting this fraudulent organization with the business bureau. The have an organized fraud scheme. This is my experience: I bought two C.E.T. toothpaste for my dogs at $4.99 They send me an email saying that the product was in back order. First out point: and honest business won't take your money. If they don't have a product, they would put a warning of "out of stock", ** days expected for delivery. Most businesses won't allow you to buy when it is out of stock and others will report the issue BEFORE you buy. Par example Home Depot would warn you that is out of stock and will put an approximately delivery day giving you the choice of buy or not. Don't be mistaken this is not a "site programming issue". If you read all the reviews you will see the pattern. They offer products 80% less than the real price and then sent you a substitute product.

I got the mail a SENTRY toothpaste instead a C.E.T. paste. They do send and small toothbrush I bought correctly. I the brush package came and a small sample of the C.E.T. by Virbac paste. I could read there the chemical content label of the C.E.T. paste. Second fraud: They send a note that said that the product was replaced for another product that has the same ingredient so it was a substitute for the other product. This is the second fraud. Sentry paste has petrodex as the principal ingredient. C.E.T. paste has not this ingredient. Therefore the lie. The Sentry paste that I got cost $3.79 dollars, they charge me $4.99 for the C.E.T. paste. They didn't do any refund for the difference in price. So they are getting a 40% fraudulent income over the $3.79 real price of the product. I found yesterday the real price of the C.E.T. toothpaste is $44 and is shipped in 5 days.

So there are not problems with the availability of the product. But the price is higher so the pattern they are using is lure customers with low prices and then deliver a product that is even cheaper than what you are paying. Third fraud; the site is called HealthyPets.com but they send you the package as EntirelyPets.com probably with the idea of avoid responsibility in case of problems.This is criminal internet activity in US. So I think I will try to report the issue to the FBI too. After several emails I did get a label to print for a refund via Fedex. The email hasn't any explanation about what is was. No explanations on behalf of the business, not intent of excuse themselves. No apologies. Do not buy any product from this site. Do not support criminals.

I ordered 6 months worth of Virbac C.E.T. oral chews on sale. This was a sale price. I received Ora-Clens instead. When I called to complain, customer service told me they were "out" of the Virbac brand, and didn't know when backordered product would arrive, so they substituted. I wanted to know why they didn't email to ASK me whether I wanted a substitution. He told me there was a letter of explanation in the box. There was no such letter. There was also no email indicating that the product I ordered was out of stock. Company says they will issue a return label. Nevertheless, I will not be so foolish as to order from these folks again. They apparently think it is okay to substitute lower priced products, hoping the customer won't notice or complain.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthyPets.com?

Phycox Max EQ Product ordered a week ago. I chose ground because I had over a week to receive it. I have not received it yet a week later so I phoned today and was told it was on back order. When I asked why they did not notify me the first customer rep said, "Unfortunately we do not have an email address on file". Then I asked why they didn't tell me it was on backorder when I ordered it and she said they can't see that information. Really? She then told me that the product had shipped yesterday. I asked for a tracking number and she took my email address at that time so she could send it. After trying to ask how to get this quickly because I am now out of product and heading to a competition in 2 days the girl told me that they don't offer Friday overnight services.

I asked to speak to her supervisor. I spoke to him and he told me they had sent an email on 6/27 telling me product was on backorder. I asked why they did not call and he said they are "an online company only and don't do that". I asked how they could have sent an email when I was just told they did not have my email address and he then read me my address (that I had just given to the first rep) and stated again they had sent an email. I asked how could I get this product quicker because my horse needs it and we are headed to competition. He replied that because tomorrow is the 4th nobody is working saying "I can't help what the government does". I replied FedEx and UPS are not government facilities. He insisted they could not offer overnight service today. Item would not ship earlier than next Monday. He said I could always refuse the order when it arrives... Like this is going to help my situation. Really?

Needless to say, I was livid and he finally said he could not help me (I.e. Tired of dealing with me) and told me to call back Monday or he would have the other supervisor call me Monday. Bottom line, If I had been contacted I would have GLADLY paid the extra shipping to get the product here in time (when they did finally have it). But instead they just robotically filled the already late shipping back order per ground service. No problem to them. They still get paid, right? They stated they charged my card on 7/1. Tracking number revealed a label for shipping created at 3:57pm on 7/2 and this is how it currently stands. At this point it is unclear whether the package has even left HealthyPets (although he said it has). But now, I have no confidence in what they are saying.

Facts: I looked through my emails and do not see where I received an email on 6/27 stating item was on backorder. On HealthyPets website under shipping options it states that if an item for overnight service is not shipped they will phone customer. So apparently this "online only company" does have the capability to notify customers by phone if they deem it necessary. But I guess routine orders don't rate this service... Even when expected delivery falls outside normal parameters due to backorder status. I phoned FedEx and they ARE in fact working today Friday July 3rd, for pick up on overnight service and are doing home delivery today. Not ground. I phoned Dover and they are overnighting for Monday delivery. (They phoned and verified that this is possible). I ordered some to be delivered to my motel at the competition on Monday. Same base price also.

And most important to me because this med requires loading dose and my horse is now without... I will lose therapeutic levels and performance and the prior money I spent keeping him on this is wasted. So my horse is probably not going to perform his best now at the upcoming show where I am going to be out a lot of money in entry fees, etc.

It is obvious that HealthyPets could care less about customer service or trying to make it right when they mess up. And they are either absolutely clueless or just don't give a flip about what it means to someone when they need a medicine for their animal. If you need something for your horse order elsewhere. Some equine companies are staffed by people who actually own and compete horses and realize what people invest in time, effort and money to keep a horse performing i.e. what it means to keep your horse on meds. They are not just "suits" with automated responses who have no incentive to problem solve. "I'm sorry" is just a scripted, meaningless term without action to remedy the mistake. Lesson learned. Never again!

My initial order was placed via their website and I could not complete the order because their website froze on me. I entered the order again and the confirmation screen appeared. I thought the order was complete and I awaited my 10 doggy bones for a cost of $32.84. A few days later I got 2 shipments and double the charge on my American Express. I called HelathyPets.com customer service on 9-15-14 and was told to return the duplicate shipment for a full refund. I refused 1 on the packages, returned it to HealthyPets.com, and have USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking to substantiate the return.

No refund was given, so I called their customer service on 10-1-14 and was told I would get a full refund in 72 hours, but that never happened. I called their customer service on 10-8-14 and was told that I would get a full refund within 72 hours, and that again never happened. I called back their customer service on 10-14-14, in order to give them a final chance, and was put on hold by their customer service representative, who said he had to speak with a manager. After a minute he came back on the phone and told me I was only going to get a partial refund and not the entire $32.84. This is the worst customer service I have experienced on a pet supply website. HealthyPets.com gave me the run around for almost a month and I had to call them 4 times.

I was promised a full refund and when I pressed for a refund, on the 4th call, they withdrew their previous promise, and went with a partial refund. The issue is this: I did not order something and change my mind. Their website froze on me and that was the reason for the duplicate order. I did not take possession of that duplicate order and they got their merchandise back. I have initiated a dispute with American Express and will never do business with HealthyPets.com again.

I placed an order on a Saturday night. The order confirmation email showed the address was missing the house # and the word "road". I tried to go to "my account" on their website, but the site didn't let me change anything, even though it said, "We have 2 addresses connected to your account." So I called. No one answered. Just an outgoing message. When I called again on Sunday, no one answered. Then I called again on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) and was told I "should have called" over the weekend. Um.... I DID! I was then told that there was "nothing" that could be done to fix the address issue because the package had "probably" already left the warehouse. The receptionist talked down to me, gave me excuses and tried to lie to me. I asked for a confirmation email that specified whether my package had indeed left the warehouse. She said she'd email me EITHER way. I never got an email, so I called back. And I was on hold for FIFTEEN minutes.

Then I was told that the package HAD left the warehouse and couldn't be intercepted. I was told that within a few hours, I would receive an email with a tracking number so I could try to track the package with the hopes that, despite the address error, it would reach me. I have NO email. When I checked the site for an update to my order just now, it still says "warehouse". I've been lied to several times. I am disgusted. This business is POORLY run and a disgrace. Had I known that this was the same company as EntirelyPets, I never would have placed the order. I banned Entirely Pets long ago for these same types of customer service problems. I am currently ON HOLD again, waiting for someone to answer my call and FIX these problems. Since my items haven't even left the warehouse, I want my order canceled NOW!

On 12/22, I placed an order with them for $83. Supposedly it went out the same day. Today is 1/3/13 and still there is nothing. The status update page has been stuck in "delivery status unknown" since the 27th. I have been calling them over and over and online chatting as well. I have only been able to get through to someone once on the telephone. The rest of the time, the call rolls over to an automated voice answering mail. The chat room conversations were such that they were supposed to do a tracking. After three days, they still haven't been able to provide me transit details and keep telling me it is in transit? Each time I do a chat, the person has no clue as to any of the details and offers to put another trace on it. Really? So, it's game over for me. I will put a charge back on the CC I used. I intend to file a fraud complaint with the state's DA where they do biz, and warn as many people as I can that they are a D- company.

I ordered 3 items on June 20th, order number 5442779. The total was $105.97. My credit card was charged that same day, even though in their shipping policy it stated I would not be charged until the items shipped. I saw a couple of days later that one of the items was on back order, I waited a couple of weeks more, it was time to treat my dog with the flea control I had ordered and they didn't have. I looked at my order status and saw that another of the items was on back order also.

I called and they said that one items had shipped. This one item was $56.99. since they had no idea when the other two items would be available. I asked if we could cancel them and get a credit for $46.98. That was July 2nd. They assured me that would be done.

I waited a week and no credit appeared on my card. I called again and was assured I would get my credit, did not happen. Two days later I e-mailed them. My return e-mail from Michael in sales said I would be credited that day, July 13th. Didn't happen. On July 15th, I filed a complaint with PayPal. After 4 more e-mails, on July 19th, PayPal informed me that the case was closed because they had shipped my order.

I explained in detail several times that I only received one item on that order worth $56.99 and my card was charged $105.97. I filed another complaint about PayPal's inability to settle this problem. PayPal assured me they would look into it, but it would take 30 days. I am total fed up with them also.

I know that $48.98 doesn't sound like much but I am a retired citizen with little income. I just don't appreciate the stress these ** have caused.

I placed an order for pet supplies. The company sent the order twice and billed me twice. I returned the second order along with written request to credit my mastercard account. They failed to do so. I called them several months later and asked for the credit. They said they would give me the credit. Several months later, still no credit. I called them again today and was again promised I would get the credit. It remains to be seen. This was a real nuisance.

I placed an order on May 3rd after contacting this company 1st to see if the product I needed was in stock. After calling for 3 HOURS I finally got through (THAT should have been a sign right there of their lousy service but I gave them the benefit of the doubt) I was told it was in stock.

I paid for the 2-3 day shipping also. 9 days later still no product delivered, IT TOOK 4 days later of calling them every hour, every day, to find out the status of my order.
When I finally get through I'm told that the product is back ordered, They never tried to call me or inform me in any way of the back ordered item. (But they did not hesitate to charge my credit card and call my vet and get the prescription) Only after I had already called them and cancelled my order did I then receive an e-mail about the backorder.

Woman on the phone was rude and had extremely poor customer service skills.

At that time I cancelled my order (Monday May 12th). I asked how long it would take to refund the charges for this order, I was told 24 hours. It has been 9 DAYS ALREADY and still no sign of the refund placed on my credit card.

I called the credit card company and they have told me that they HAVE NOT gotten any refunds to my account from this company, (The credit card companys policy on receiving credit on accounts is 48 hours after they receive it including weekends).

This was Friday, May 16th at 3pm Eastern Time.
So I try to call Entirely Pets... AGAIN after 4 HOURS of trying to reach them I could not get through, their line was busy as it was all other times!
They give no mailing address on the site they were on or an alternative phone number either.

They have complaints against them with the BBB...matters were not resolved.

HealthyPets.com Company Profile