2. Pets

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5
Learn More

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

View More View More
Greenfield Puppies Call Now Toll Free (717) 826-9054 Learn More Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Greenfield Puppies Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 6, 2019

I purchased an AKC German Shepherd. In the last year alone, my beautiful shepherd has been nothing but sick. Has a peanut allergy and tested positive for celiac disease. In less than 2 years this dog has cost me over 16K. He screams and cries every time I have to put the medicine in his ears. He has nothing but hot spots and can't stop gnawing at his skin. If I had the heart I would put him down. Thanks Greenfield. Adopted in PA, name was Big Red at the time.

Hello Jody,

Thank you for making us aware of the situation with your pet, we are sad to hear he is having allergy issues. It is my understanding that this condition is able to be controlled by a Gluten Free diet and is not a hereditary illness, so hopefully, that helps if he is not already on that diet. If there is anything we can do to be of further assistance please contact us, we are here to help.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Our relationship with Greenfield Puppies was A1, very good. We were looking for a particular kind of a puppy, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and they had one feature, which is the Puppy of the Day. The Puppy of the Day was just the color, markings and everything that we were looking for. They had a lot of information on how to contact the breeder and make a deal with the breeder. And they're brokers or whatever for a lot of different breeders. They were very good about shipping all the way down to Florida. So, all is well so far. We have the puppy now a little over two weeks and we're happy.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Updated 07/23/2019: Once again, Greenfield Puppies proves they do not stand behind what they represent. My original post dated May 9 2019...https://www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/greenfield_puppies_pa.html#review=5536732. They responded on May 12 2019 and I supplied the info they requested on May 13 2019... Over 2 months later they have still not responded back. This only confirms that they should be avoided at all costs unless you want to support BYB's that Greenfield Puppies proudly represents

Original review: Purchased an 8 week old GSD pup found on Greenfield Puppies in June 2018. At 9 months of age, brought the pup to be spayed and a large mass was found in the pup's stomach that required emergency surgery as it was life threatening. Sadly the puppy passed 24 hours post op after spending 10 times her purchase price. The breeder showed no concern over the loss and claimed the health guarantee did not cover this. Contacted Greenfield Puppies and the representative assured me she would look into this matter. Never heard anymore from her and this was after trying to contact them 2 more times. Greenfield Puppies is nothing more than a puppy mill broker for BYB's and their actions prove just that. Anyone looking for a puppy would be well advised to look elsewhere. This review is based on facts that I have the documents to prove truthful in every aspect.

Mr Koehler,

We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dog. We do not directly sell the puppies, but we hold our breeders to a much higher standard than what you are describing in regards to customer service. Could you please contact us with a contact number so we can reach out via phone to talk about your experience? Again we are very sorry to hear about your loss.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Our Chow, which we had for 15 years, passed away. I didn't want another dog because it was just too hard. But I have custody of my two granddaughters, 8 and 10, and they were like, “Pop pop, please. Please, Pop pop, please.” So, we went to the dog show. When we went there, we were asking about Greenfield and a lot of people were giving good reviews about it. Everybody was telling me, “Check things out first. Don’t just send money.” But Greenfield was good about doing what they said they were gonna do, they were on time and they took care of everything.

When we got the first one last year, we ended up sending all the money for the puppy and the air flight to the breeder. But the breeder took care of everything. I was told, “Okay, don’t worry. We’ll send this portion of the money here, we got this, and everything’s okay.” And I was glad everything went okay. So, I said, “Second time, we’ll go back with Greenfield again.” Because if they took all my money and split it up where it was supposed to be split up, they’re all right people. So, we ended up this year getting a second one from them. The first puppy was Ruby, a Cavalier King Charles, a boy. And the second one was a tricolor, black, brown and white, a little girl, and we just picked her up about two months ago.

Having the puppies changed my life tremendously. My girls used to fight all of the time. But now, they don’t fight anymore. If we can just get the little girl to stop peeing in the house, we’d be all right. We know that puppies go through that. But I didn’t realize that my boy was gonna go right behind her and pee to mark his territory. So, when she pees, he’s running right over there to pee too. Overall, we were happy with Greenfied. They were good people. I'm sure, anybody who decides to go with Greenfield will be very happy with their choice.

Original review: April 19, 2019

We had a Cavapoo and it needed a friend. We enjoyed that breed and we had a good experience the first time, so we did it again. We knew we wanted a Cavapoo and a little girl, so the website made it easy. We had to call the breeder and then, we did the shipping part. Everything went well and it was a good experience. The dogs love each other and they play all the time. One dog is a year old and the other one is four months. Greenfield Puppies was great and everything went perfectly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: April 17, 2019

I bought my puppy from Erwin Shiba Inus in Millerburg, PA. He arrived in summer of 2018. Erwin allowed me to make payments, and flew him to Houston for me instead of making me drive to pick up Lonnie. Lonnie came with his first round of vaccinations and proof of his deworming treatments. I took Lonnie to my vet immediately after he came home to make sure he was a healthy pet. He came with no issues weighing in at about 8.5 lbs. He is now almost a year old (May 1st is his b-day) and is already almost 20 lbs. He has been to all his checkups and received all his vaccinations and is doing very well. We are hoping to bring one of Lonnie's siblings home in the near future.

I have seen a lot of bad reviews about Greenfield, but they seem to be dominantly in PA. Do your research before buying! Interact with the breeder. If a breeder charges more money for a boy vs girl or color from the same litter, then they are just trying to make money. All pups require the same level of care no matter what they look like or their gender. Good luck out there!

Original review: April 13, 2019

We have a Shiba Inu, a little female that’s about a year and half, and we just love her. We wanted to get a little companion for her. We were looking up puppies and heard about Greenfield on the internet. I called, left a message and the owner called me right back. It was a very easy transaction. I called his father with a credit card and the process began. We got another Shiba and we bought him for his looks. He was so cute at 10 weeks. He was born on December 26th and he’s coming up 16 weeks. He just bombed through the doggy door, which Ellie, our older Shiba, had not been going through by herself very well. So, he taught her a new trick within a day.

I live in Idaho but my closest airport is in Washington State. Before the purchase, I had to confirm that there were flights and it would work. Also, we had to wait for the temperature to come up to 20 degrees. We communicated through email with the flight number and everything went well. Having a new puppy is like having children. Two is better than one.

Original review: April 11, 2019

My daughter is allergic to dogs, so we needed a hypoallergenic dog. Greenfield Puppies' website is very user-friendly, so I didn't need a lot of assistance. The people there are very nice and they helped me when it came time for the shipping. The whole process was very easy to get done. We're so happy with our new dog. He is adorable, and we love him.

Original review: March 30, 2019

We lost our Dalmatian of 14 years. I researched and compared the Greenfield to other sources. The company's quality, reviews, and business aspect all seemed good. Also, my son is a financial planner and he checked the other ones. He told me to go with Greenfield. Greenfield was so well set up that I couldn't ask for anything better. They had the smartest dog that looks like a Dalmatian so we chose him. As soon my interest was known, they were contacting me and contacting the seller. I was extremely pleased with them. We were pretty much in kind of a depression losing our Dalmatian. It was pretty grim around here. But our new dog brought life to us all. He is six months now and is a wonderful little guy.

Original review: March 28, 2019

We purchased a pure Golden from a "Breeder" in Ohio, we received her on the 2019 Feb 8th. We got a first available vet appointment on Feb 13th to get her all checked out. We did a urinalysis, culture and fecal examination because she had diarrhea. The next day she came back positive for Giardia parasites in her system and UTI infection which is very uncommon with puppies and Vaginitis. Vaginitis is usually caused by a change in the normal balance of vaginal bacteria, an infection, or reduced estrogen levels after menopause. Which is common but for maturing pups. But she was only 2 months at the time not close to puberty. Which lead our Vet to believe she either has malformation of her kidneys and bladder or other diseases. And leads us to believe she came to us with the parasites and UTI infections.

We have reached out to many people to further assist us because we absolutely love her. But as of right now at 4 m/o she has reacquiring UTIs and Giardia won't go away, and we were recommended to take her to a internal medicine specialist which will cost us thousands. As of right now we are going to try to reach out the the "breeder" and try for a refund via the "Guaranteed Health" policy that is available on the Greenfield website. We don't know what else to do.

Original review: March 23, 2019

At first, I was a little hesitant towards the process & Greenfield Puppies itself. However, after picking out my dream puppy, contacting Greenfield about shipping, & speaking with the breeder, I felt I needed to trust it. I am so happy that I did! Greenfield was very reassuring as well as accommodating when it came to the shipping process. They kept me updated every step of the way, & I do believe the breeder (that I went through) is reputable & caring. I am very happy with Greenfield & although at times I was wary, everything worked out perfectly & I am so thankful for a website like this.

Original review: March 22, 2019

We're really pleased with Greenfield Puppies. We just lost one of our long-haired dogs back in November. My wife got on the internet and started looking for a puppy to go with our Dachshund. The first two experiences that we went through ended up being scammers. They took Greenfield's photographs off of their website, used them to set up their own, and advertised the sale of puppies at about half of what Greenfield charged for the puppy. Luckily, my daughter is very knowledgeable about this stuff, so she was able to figure out that they were scamming. We got rid of those. Then we found Greenfield.

I came home after work one night and my wife asked me to look at the puppies and see if I'd like anything there. I started looking through them and found a Corgi that drew my attention. It happened to have the same name as my daughter that lived with me. We got her. My daughter's name is Kendra, and the puppy's name was Kendra, and we changed it to Josie. Getting a little puppy like that makes everybody feel good. I have 33 alpacas, 40 chickens, 2 geese, 2 horses, 10 dogs, and 7 cats. We got a lot of animals. But adding a new family member filled the void not only for us but for our other long-haired Dachshund that lost his buddy he grew up with.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Our old puppy died so we decided to get a new one. We came upon Greenfield Puppies over the internet and their customer service was great so we went with them and got a Siberian Husky. We knew what we were looking for when we chose our puppy, although we also had several options to choose from. The puppy was shipped to us, so we didn’t get a chance to sit with it before we chose it and we were very cautious and questioning if the whole deal was a good one or not. But the puppy came to us right at the time they told it was coming. Also, it was a healthy puppy and the same puppy that they displayed. So, it was a good experience overall. Adding a new member to our family has increased our quality of life and I would definitely recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Me and my boyfriend recently thought about getting a second dog, and are very against puppy mills. We purchased a Dalmatian at 12 weeks old in Christiana Pa with Omar. When we talked to Omar on the phone, he had advised us that the only puppy left “gusty” could be partially deaf. When we met the puppy, she was very loving and still is. They had advised us she was updated on all her shots. When we took her to the vet after less than 2 weeks of having her. The vet said she is completely deaf, when our paperwork states “deaf? Okz“ and also informed she was updated on all her shots and instead of paying $795 she was $400. The vet stated during our visit on March 9th. She was not updated on her shots, her last shot was 1/11/2019 and we did not get her till 02/20/2019. We had to start the whole series all over again and now is costing us over $900! Never again Will we buy another dog from them!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I do a lot of work around the United States and my girlfriend is usually by herself a lot of the time, so we decided to get a puppy. We were looking for a Cockapoo and when we googled, we ran into Greenfield Puppies. We saw that they had a good selection, so we went with them. I was in connection with the breeder, Kenneth, and he would tell us that Rose, our dog, was okay. Unfortunately, he was Amish, so every time that I’d ask for a picture, he couldn’t send it. We would never get a picture of her and it was a little disappointing because we wanted a picture of the dog that we were getting. And every time that I went to Greenfield and told them that I wanted a picture of who we were getting, their excuse was that Kenneth didn't have that technology.

Other than that, when it came down to it, we got the dog and I had a lot of communication with Kenneth. I told him to take her to a clinic, make sure that she was okay, and that I'd pay for anything. Apparently, she had ear mites but he said he would take care of the medication. Initially, he was charging me $300 and when I called him out, he apologized. He explained that it was because he had two dogs on file at the time, they were on the same bill, and they were charging me for both their conditions. It was upsetting that they were making me pay for the other dog’s conditions and tried to make that seem so nonchalant.

Then, when we received Rose, we took her to another pet doctor and she still had ear mites. So we still had to care for her and I felt like I paid for that medication for nothing. So, I wasn’t happy. Also, they told me that when she landed, that she would be at LAX which was an airport I picked her up from. They said that she would be there with a nurse but I was there and I waited for two hours for her to arrive. However, it turned out that she wasn’t gonna land there. I had to go somewhere else which was 15 minutes away from the airport.

I told Greenfield that they need to give better information on where to pick up my puppy from. I went in circles and asked questions. Then they told me in LAX that when you pick up a puppy there, you gotta go to this other warehouse where they take puppies and I had to drive there from the airport. So it would have been nice to know that because I stood there like an idiot, waiting for every person to come out of the plane, and got nothing. It sucked. But in the end, I got my Rose and I love her. She’s freaking amazing and the best thing that happened to us.

Original review: March 10, 2019

My wife knew what she wanted and found Greenfield Puppies online. We had a great experience with the breeder and having the Bernedoodle has been good.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My family wanted a puppy and when I searched the internet, I knew about Greenfield Puppies. I knew specifically that we wanted a Cavapoo and it was very easy to find what we were looking for. We had an awesome experience with the breeder and having the new puppy has been very good for my family.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have another puppy from the same breeder, and I wanted another one. I already knew what type of puppy I was looking for, the Cavapoo. I waited for the new litter from Greenfield to buy the new puppy, and my house was ready for it. Now my other dog is enjoying the 11-week old Cavapoo.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I wanted a new dog, and I found Greenfield on the internet. I looked for a puppy that's about seven months old, and I found the right one. Then my two-year old decided he wanted to start potty training with the dogs, so I have two on potty training now.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I decided to get a new puppy through Greenfield Puppies. I knew what I wanted so selecting a puppy was easy. But what bugged me was that the people at Greenfield Puppies would not allow me to pay with a cashier's check. I had to send the cashier's check to the breeder in order to handle the transaction. A cashier's check is like cash. They shouldn't have given me so much opposition. I didn't want to give my credit card because people's identity is always getting stolen. So, I gave them a cashier's check and it took forever.

But other than that the puppy is 18 weeks old now and I enjoy his company. He is a delightful dog. He is not aggressive and gets along with all dogs. He is gentle, lovable and sensational. I get a lot of compliments from people wanting to know what type of breed he is and where I got him. There was somebody on my street that had a massive Goldendoodle and she indicated to me that she had wanted to get a mini, but she didn't know where to get it.

Original review: March 2, 2019

My girlfriend has been wanting a dog for a really long time and we decided to finally get one. I was looking for a miniature Labradoodle and it was really hard to find around the Los Angeles area I live in. I went online, found Greenfield, and I got the puppy from them. Everything went fluidly and every time I had a question, the breeder got back to me right away. I called him five times throughout the whole process and they were really good. The only issue I had was the pictures online didn't really look too similar to the dog.

Also, we had to fly our puppy from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles and that might have been a little too much for her. She was really scared when she got off the flight and now, she throws up every time I put her in the car. It's really difficult to take her anywhere. I told that to the vet already and the vet said that sometimes puppies grow out of it but sometimes they don't. So I'm not really sure if it was because of the flight or not. But the puppy that we got is sweet and really cute.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

We lost our other dog and we found Greenfield Puppies through a web search. I really liked their website and how easy it was to navigate and find the particular breed of puppy that I wanted. I called the breeder, the owner, and then Greenfield Puppies contacted me about shipping. The puppy we got is a King Cavalier Spaniel and Golden Retriever and she's wonderful. She’s part of the family and I could love her. I’ve recommended Greenfield to a couple of people already. I told them that the shipping process was really easy, especially if you’re living in Alaska.

Greenfield Puppies response

Thank you so much Jacquelyn! We are happy we could be a part of you finding your new puppy!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We were looking for a certain type of puppy and after we did quite an extensive search, we finally picked a breeder in Greenfield Puppies. Greenfield gave me the e-mail address for the breeder and I contacted them. I was gonna pick the puppy up myself but I ran into some problems with the airlines as far as pet transport. So I ended up getting the puppy shipped out here to Arizona. We live in New Mexico but the closest airport was Tucson. Nonetheless, that went very well. Greenfield Puppies was really professional about how they went about shipping the dog here.

I also had good communication with the breeder, which was very important in the whole process. In fact, I would vouch for the breeder that I got my dog from. They were topnotch as far as giving me any kind of information. We got a medium Goldendoodle, which usually ranges between 30 and 40 pounds. We kept the name that the breeder had, Brodie, and he will be seven months on March 1st. People know how it is when you’re having a new puppy but he’s learning. He's getting there but it’s a process. He’s still a puppy.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

We were on the internet searching puppies of all different kinds when Greenfield Puppies showed up on one of our searches for the kind of puppy that we were looking for. We contacted the breeder's number on the website that was accompanying the 4-month-old male mini Cockapoo's picture. We spoke to her directly and everything went through her and me. Then Greenfield got involved when we were arranging the puppy's transfer. They set up all the arrangements for the flight from Pennsylvania to Michigan and they sent me an email with a link to pay for it through a PayPal type of thing. They also had someone who picked the puppy up from the house of the breeder and took him to the airport to send him our way.

Our puppy, however, came very dirty and upset. He was cooped in the crate, poop was all over him, and there wasn't enough water. It was not ideal and I wouldn’t do that again. I don't know Greenfield's process with regards to the people who get the puppies, check on them, and clean them out. Still, what happened was not what I expected. I already contacted them about this issue as soon as we got the puppy and told them how they could improve. Having a puppy is everything we wanted and more. It is like having a brand new baby again and one changes dramatically. He is amazing and the kids absolutely love him.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I had a really good experience with Greenfield Puppies. I had three dogs and they all had passed from old age so I decided to buy a new puppy. I’ve researched the Blue Merle Cockapoo breed and I knew that that was the breed that I wanted. I googled puppies that were for sale and I found Greenfield. I looked them up and saw that they had a good reputation. When I found the puppy that I wanted, I felt comfortable proceeding with them. I like the interface of their website. It has really good search functionality and the support team was really helpful.

I like that the website gave us direct contact to the actual breeder. It was a little weird though because my breeder was Amish and they didn’t have an internet so I had to talk to them through the phones. But she was very nice and worked with the shipping team to get the puppy to me. That process was great. Everybody was nice, attentive and answered the questions that I had. The puppy's name is Marvel and since I've had him, my life has been challenging. I have to keep an eye on him, but it’s much better because he’s such a great companion. In fact, he’s the best dog I’ve ever had.

Resolution response: Feb. 16, 2019

I recently wrote a review on Greenfield Puppies but it was actually a scam page that look like their page but only difference is Greenfield Puppies website is green and tan not all green and I spoke with Neil because he got in contact with me to let me know that he is never seen a form that I posted on this consumer review and he said that's absolutely not them and I just started crying because I knew that I got scammed somehow so he immediately said what can he do to help.

He fixed it. I have a beautiful beautiful white Siberian Husky with beautiful eyes and I'm so grateful for him. He loves my family and Neil is just awesome. The gentleman who delivered my puppy is awesome. Greenfield Puppies is just all around awesome. If you look up Greenfield Huskies do not do that. That is considered a scam. If you go on the site and it says, "Oh you have a certain amount of time for free shipping," that is a scam. That is not Greenfield Puppies website. Thank you guys so much. I'm so excited!!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I purchased a husky puppy and their airline personnel decided to send me a great email saying my pup will be shipped today. A few minutes they send me a terrible email which almost had me get into an accident due to my heart dropping. They told me, "We cannot send your puppy. You have to pay for a thermal crate" which cost 1150 and that was just to rent it. I cried. My daughter cried.

The thing I'm so confused and bothered about is the fact that their form says exactly this (if weather is below 20 degree or higher than 95 degrees we cannot ship them without thermal crate even with an acclimation letter) SO MY WEATHER IS IN THE 40S WHY ARE THEY NOT ACCEPTING THE ACCLIMATION LETTER. This was all a scam. They have my money. I have no dog and it's supposed to be 100% money back guarantee if I don't get my dog. So what happened? My heart really hurts after this. I will never refer no one here. What happened to free crate. It's a lie. Please find a way to get my pup to me or refund my money.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Greenfield Puppies' website setup was very reliable and it had all the information that I needed on quality. We typed in the kind of dog we wanted and there were plenty of pictures, so we picked out the color and the gender very easily. We got a Maltipoo and she’s so cute and very sweet. The first week that we got her, she was potty trained. She’s very smart and the person we bought her from checked up on us and her. At first, I was nervous about paying first and then getting the dog, but the owner was very trustworthy and I trust the website. It was a very smooth process. The puppy was a Christmas present for my mom and she has helped my mom so much because now that I’m in college, she’s like a new family member.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

We waited our entire marriage to get a dog. We have three boys and our oldest is now 12. We figured if he is responsible enough to help, then we are ready to get a puppy. We wanted a Samoyed which is very difficult to find. There were no breeders in our state, Georgia. The closest breeders were in Florida and their waiting list was six months plus which was very long. I couldn't find anybody that had the puppy within driving distance anywhere, even up to 10 hours. Then, while doing an internet search, I found Greenfield Puppies and they had two different families in Pennsylvania that had litters of Samoyeds. Greenfield was able to ship the puppies. We figured it would be a good option. We would have preferred to pick the puppy up in person and see the breeder but I was really happy with Greenfield.

Greenfield vet the families and made sure that the families were legitimate breeders who have a nice, clean environment and that the puppies were well cared for. I knew that they were legitimate breeders and not just somebody online selling a puppy because I was scammed prior to buying this puppy. I felt much better about it and I was told that they have their own photographers that go out to the homes and take pictures of the puppies so they can verify each puppy exists and that they are healthy and safe. Greenfield also had all the shipping instructions on their website and they were very clear on how many days it will take and what the price is. So, I already knew what the process was gonna be before I even contacted them. Then, I called and spoke with them to verify that everything was as it says on the website and it was exactly as they said on the website. The shipping of the puppy went great.

Their people were very good about communicating with me via email or phone call. They even followed up last week to check in with me to see how the puppy was doing and made sure everybody was okay and we are still happy with everything. Our puppy is almost five months old. She is wonderful and the sweetest thing ever. We are absolutely in love with her. I'm really happy with the breed and she's everything I hoped she would be and more. Greenfield did an excellent job.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

My children decided it was time for a new puppy and my daughter found Greenfield on the internet. I live in California where everything costs twice as much, and the prices are better at Greenfield. It was surprising to us how the puppies were more fairly priced on their website and that there were so many to choose from. I also spoke to a few breeders about some dogs, and they were very forward and honest about telling me about the issues that the puppies had.

We went with Greenfield and got a Cavapoo. He's seven months old. The decision to get him was all driven by my kids, and also I called the breeders and spoke to them myself. Having him is a lot more work but he's a great breed. He's great with the kids and with the dog too. He is very friendly and curious, and all those things that puppies are. He's fabulous. It would be nice, however, if Greenfield had PayPal or some kind of way to directly deposit money because when I was trying to secure him, they wanted me to send a cashier’s check. But my bank wasn’t anywhere near where I was. So I called my bank and they said I didn't need one because a personal check will clear in a day. But when I was trying to explain to Greenfield, they said it takes a week to clear a personal check. That may be true 20 years ago, but not now. They're very out of touch with the modern banking system that we have today.

Greenfield said it was gonna take another week before scheduling this and that. They don’t embrace technology but it would probably make the process a lot easier for people who are more used to that. It is more secure that way too. I needed to be respectful but it was a bit frustrating trying to make them understand that they didn’t really need to have these worries and that we didn’t have to keep waiting. Once the money was in their bank, they said we needed to wait for three days, and I told them that it was not gonna happen. It was a very strange conversation and I was more shocked that people really thought that still.

Thereafter, they shipped him out to California. The rep said to just take him that day. But I didn't know how to take a dog on a plane, and that sounded terrifying. They just put a little pee pad down when they shipped him out. It would've been nice if it had been a little more comfortable being that he had a five-hour flight because he was in a puddle of pee when I got him. But that’s okay. Maybe that’s just how Greenfield sends dogs because they know they're gonna pee on the way. Nevertheless, he adapted perfectly fine once he jumped out of his crate, and he was perfectly happy to see us. I've recommended Greenfield to tons of people.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I went online and looked for Golden Retrievers, and I liked the puppies that I saw online on Greenfield Puppies' site. The people there were really, really nice. They were very good - right from picking up the puppy to dropping him to this airport, we got him perfectly fine. It was such a pleasure to have this experience. It made me feel really good to want to have dog, because when I tried in the shelters, they had too many questions and wanted to come home and investigate my house. The experience was so smooth, and I have been recommending Greenfield to everybody. It is the best service right from buying the dog to having the dog delivered right to you.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information