Call toll free
3.91/5

Strasburg, PA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

Greenfield Puppies Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

After recently purchasing a German Shepherd puppy from the Amish at this “breeding facility“, it was more like a puppy mill. First off the woman who we saw at the door was confused at why we were even there and then we were brought to the back where we could see what we thought was a puppy that we called about the day before. If you’re getting there we found out that “the puppy was purchased the day before” which I’m now realizing is a common thing that everyone is saying because these people are liars!

After coming to the backyard, a.k.a. the farm that all these animals were living on, we saw a big concrete pad with basically 2 x 4 boxes that big German Shepherd puppies were sharing. The living conditions were absolutely disgusting and the puppies had no room to run play or even interact with each other or the people of the farm a.k.a. “breeders”. The concrete pad was surrounded by chicken wire where the puppies were expected to sleep there and not get hurt. There was barely any food and water while we were there and it didn’t even seem like they were getting enough nutrients let alone being outside all day definitely had an effect on their bodies and diseases they all may have.

If you’re choosing the German chipper that we got my second choice, the owner proceeded to put a zip tie and rope around the dog's neck and drag him all the way from the center of the concrete pad over to us to which we basically gasped and were unsure of what to do. We were given the dog and I’m sure what to do next. We probably talk to Pet Valu to get washed because we figured the dog would be completely dirty from living outside and probably have something wrong. Since bringing the dog home he is extremely itchy which we are trying to do it and we are planned to go to the vet to probably find out more issues.

This place is a complete scam and the Amish who are running this farm are unequipped to be watching and breeding puppies to people of families who are coming to buy them. His people are animal abusers and I’m calling every form of animal control to get this please shut down so no more animals come with cut up paws from the concrete and diseases to which they will die monthly or if you’re coming home from this disgusting place.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Greenfield Puppies was very accommodating and everything was pretty transparent with the transaction. I chose a Havanese, submitted the payment and they gave me a window as to how long it would take for the dog to get delivered to Miami. They kept me abreast of the whole process and I went to pick up the dog. It was a great experience from the purchase to delivery of the dog.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We've never had a dog. When we finally had the opportunity to have one, we already had a specific dog in mind, a Goberian. When we googled it, one of the only sites that had it was Greenfield. They have so many different breeds and breeders and it seemed like it would be an easier process to do it through them, and so we did. Getting in contact with them was easy. They answer their emails really quickly. It was also really easy getting in contact with the breeder. Our dog is 10 months old now and everybody in the family loves him. If you want your dog fast and through a reliable source, Greenfield is the place to go.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

We have a dog, so we wanted a companion for him. Greenfield had a bunch of vendors and we found the dog we wanted on there. They pretty much did everything in the process of getting the puppy. All I did was contact the vendor and then Greenfield sent me an email so I could send the payment and set up everything for the shipping. Our new puppy is like a caramel-colored cockapoo and he's about nine months old. My wife and our other dog love him. Our dogs can’t be separated, so they’re pretty getting used to each other. I have already recommended Greenfield to a few friends and they bought some puppies from them. I’m satisfied with Greenfield's help.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

A few months after our dog passed away, I googled Shiba Inus for sale, and Greenfield came up. I looked at their website and they were reputable. There was also communication with the breeders, and so we decided to get a puppy from them. The dog is now nine months old and my dad is really happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I wanted a new puppy, and I was looking up a particular breed online and found that Greenfield had it. I got a 10 month-old Akita and it was easy choosing my puppy. They assisted me once I chose him. However, when the puppies are shipped, the airline leaves them in the crate the whole time. They get fed and watered, but they’re not allowed out of the crate at all. My puppy was in a crate for about 10 hours as it was a very long ride from Pennsylvania to Phoenix, so he was messy and traumatized at the same time. But that's more of the airline’s fault. Having him has been great, just like how any puppy would impact one's life. I take him out for walks and keep him from chewing up things in the house.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

We haven't had a dog in quite a while and we knew we wanted one. We looked specifically for a Rottweiler breed knowing that they were loyal and protective dogs and that was when the Greenfield Puppies website popped up. Then, it so happened that the name the breeder had given us was like our actual last name. Also, he's from Pennsylvania and my husband originated from the same area. That has worked out for us in the past, so we went ahead and bought a puppy from them.

Greenfield put me in contact with the breeder, so most of our correspondence was with him. In fact, I went back and forth with him. Then, since Greenfield arranged the transport, I e-mailed someone who was trying to find the closest place for them to ship the puppy because we live in Panama City Beach and they didn’t have any direct transport to us. We ended up having to drive two-hours to Pensacola to pick up the dog and that part wasn’t our favorite. Other than that, our Rottweiler has been a great addition to the family. We named her Bella and she's a full-sized puppy. We're enjoying her so much. Our dog's pet parent was also great about contacting us back and forth to the point where we’re considering thinking about getting another one, a male dog for Bella.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I Googled the type of dog that I wanted, which was a mixed breed designer puppy that was hard to find. I’m in the middle of the country and that breed is a lot easier to find in the UK and out east than the US. I came along Greenfield Puppies which had a good selection and puppies that were not crazy expensive. I was able to speak with someone very quickly after I inquired and they had the cute type of puppies that I wanted. Everybody was very attentive and answered questions.

It was important for me not to do a puppy mill-type thing. A lot of breeders say that their puppies are brought up around children and that they are a family pet. I believed the guy that I talked to that this was the first time his family was doing this with their family pet. He had a lot of family that breeds and also does business with Greenfield, but his particular dog wasn’t a regular breeding dog. It sounded like the dog really was brought up around his family and not from a big puppy mill. Moreover, I fell in love with the pictures of that dog. It was in high demand at that time and he had lots of people that were interested. I happened to look on it right when he posted it and had gotten it.

I had no problem paying him, but I had to do expensive money orders that I had to get shipped overnight. He said he was gonna give the puppy to somebody else if he didn't get my money by the next day. I’m used to saying I'll Apple Pay it or Venmo it, but he wouldn’t have anything to do with taking money any other way except being overnighted to him. I spent over $100 just shipping a cashier’s check. Also, getting the puppy to us really freaked me out because I’d never done anything like that before and it was all the way across the country. But he was shipped to me and everything was exactly how they said it would be. He showed up scared and wet, but he was perfect. It cost about 400 bucks to have him sent to us. The breeder was very sweet and stayed in touch to make sure that the puppy arrived and was happy and good. He even sent extra food for him and told us nice things to do like putting honey on the puppy's food.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I found a Cane Corso puppy through Greenfield Puppies online and contacted its breeder directly myself. They sent me some pictures and we talked back and forth for a few days. They gave me a price on what they wanted then they contacted Greenfield. They then set up flight arrangements and contacted me. Once the puppy arrived to me, she was very thirsty and was soaking wet. Her flight was late by two hours and she was lethargic. She recovered after a few days, but it was not the experience that I expected. She’s eight months’ old now and I’m still having trouble getting her in the car. The puppy has been trained for a service animal and I’m doing the training. I originally bought her because my Rottweiler had cancer and I was getting ready to put him down and I wanted him to not be lonely. She was with him for the last three weeks of his life and it really helped him. She’s great and she’s really come a long way.

However, I'm upset about not getting papers on her. I only got a paper that said that she had been vaccinated but nothing with her parents’ names or anything to register her. I tried contacting the breeders, but I didn’t get any response. I looked at some reviews of these breeders online and there were a lot of people that weren’t happy. I’m gonna have a real hard time getting her certificate for her service training and I’m still working on that, but I would really like to get the papers to get her registered because time is ticking. I only have four months left to register them after a year. Other than that, Greenfield was really good about being in contact with me during the whole nine yards. They also answered all my correspondences quickly.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I searched for Shorkie pups online as I’ve had Shorkies before, and it spat out a bunch of different breeders. On the Greenfield website, it showed a list and pictures of the puppies available and once I clicked on the actual puppy, it gave me information on the breeder who I got in contact with. I sent the breeder an e-mail and he replied to me then contacted me by phone. I sent him a deposit and once the puppy was ready to be shipped, the breeder put me in contact with the shipping agent ‘cause the puppy was being flown in from Philadelphia. The shipping agent was in direct contact with them. The breeder just sent me their link and once I opened their link, I was in direct contact with the shipping agent through strictly an e-mail process. Then they contacted me the morning the puppy was leaving just to tell me that the puppy boarded the plane, and it all went as planned.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I purchased an English Mastiff puppy there and he was having health issues shortly after I brought him home, loose stool constantly, and the worst case of worms I've seen. After trying to fix these issues, worms were taken care of, but stool was always off, then puppy had gone in for an operation then a second operation to remove swollen spleen then another organ failure issue immediately after that. I called breeder from start before operations but never ever answered nor received a return call from Mark **. He took my money and never even responded when questions were asked afterward. I spent almost $2000 for my puppy and several thousand more to save him and he didn't last much more than 2 months after I picked him up from Greenfield Puppies Shade Mountain/Mark ** kennels.

Michael,

I am very sorry to hear about this. Did you contact the breeder and make him aware of the issues you were having? It is the responsibility of any breeder to stand behind the health of their dogs. May I as when you purchased the puppy and also what the puppy's name was when advertised? I would like more information so we can track down this breeder for you.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I bought a Boston Terrier from Greenfield Puppies for my mother after her other dog passed away from old age. I liked the the pictures of their puppies and there was one in particular that I wanted. The puppy was six months old when I got her and she's almost one year old now. She's a wonderful dog and it has been great having her.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I was looking for a specific breed and I requested a dog at Greenfield Puppies. Then it went through a sequence of events in order for the animal to be shipped. The process went smoothly and mostly, it was all through the internet. However, I was unaware that my Goldendoodle would be shipped in a Freight Rite type and I was not informed that I needed to go to the freight pick-up. Nevertheless, the experience was very good.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

My daughter fell in love with a very chubby Newfoundland puppy on the website. She contacted the breeder and made arrangements for him to be dropped off at a specific location while we were in Pennsylvania for a weekend away as we live in Ontario. She was paying him an extra 300 dollars for delivery which was fair as it was a 4 hour drive. Upon drop off, the breeder who was about 20 years old arrived in a sports car and pulled the puppy from the trunk! He was very drugged which we discovered later and was boney thin and malnourished. He looked chubby because he was fluffy. It has been a trying 4 months and numerous vet visits trying to get him to put on weight. Plus he was terrified of kids and men. We later googled the name of the breeder and is on the top 100 worst puppy mills in the US. Do your research first!

Greenfield Puppies response

Adrienne, please tell us who this breeder is? This is not the way business is to be conducted. We need more information to make sure this breeder is dealt with accordingly. Please respond asap, thank you!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

A local breeder for Greenfield Puppies is housing 10 adult dogs in 7 runs. No separate place for them to be "groomed" or have their puppies in a safe, quiet location. Inadequate waste disposal system. But they are in business because of the support of this parent company. 1 cute picture takes 30 seconds to take, but that puppy and its parents live in crappy conditions the rest of its life!

Hello Gwen,

Could you please provide us with the name and location of this breeder so we may check and see if he or she is even in our network. We are not a parent company, we are an advertising service that holds breeders to a higher standard than you are describing. Please supply us with facts so we can pursue and verify this.

Original review: July 29, 2018

My wife and I had been talking about getting a puppy for years. We went online and found Greenfield Puppies. One of the breeders, Levi, had a lot of pictures of his pups. We knew the breed that we wanted and we picked our dog out of a little video. It was great dealing with him and we were even considering buying another one from him. Also, the transportation company did an excellent job. Everything was just like it was supposed to be. They took good care of our puppy when they transported her. We got a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and she is eight and a half months old. It’s like having a baby again. We’re just ready to retire and we just wanted a companion.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Greenfield Puppies was who the breeder I found was using so I went with them. I like how they got back with me and messaged me. They told me what to expect or where to pick the dog up. I got a miniature Bernedoodle and she could get up to like 40 pounds. My life has changed dramatically since having her. I haven't had a dog in a while and I love her to death. She’s very active, but she’s a lot of work. It’s like having a baby. Greenfield Puppies was very true to what they advertise and what they say. I’m happy with the experience and going through them. I would use them again.

Greenfield Puppies response

Thanks so much Paula! Enjoy your new puppy:)

Original review: July 22, 2018

Our three boys had been pining for a puppy and I found Greenfield just by Google search. The presentation of the puppies and the information about the breeder made it seem like a legitimate, professional organization that I could trust. I got a mini Berendoodle and at maturity, she’s gonna be 35 pounds. Her breeder had a couple of her siblings in the litter on the site as well and there was a live video which made it helpful. We went with her because we loved the photo of her and the color combination and the video showed a little bit of her personality. Then, I contacted the breeder.

I’ve had dogs growing up but this is the first time that my wife and the three boys have ever had any kind of a pet inside the house and she’s like a little sister. My wife insisted that if we were going to have another family member, it was gonna be a girl so she wasn't surrounded by all boys. And so, it was like a little daughter for her. It has been wonderful and it’s great to see the relationship that the boys have with her. It was a fantastic experience and everything worked out.

We were really apprehensive going into it. We thought about flying out there and driving to the breeder and picking her up. But it was January and the timing won’t work and so we arranged for her to be shipped. Shipping her from Pennsylvania to LA was also very smooth and a nontraumatic process for us as well as for the puppy. Greenfield had someone who arranges all of that with the breeder and we got the information to make sure that she had her certificate from the vet. They provided the crate and some food for her. From the time that she left the breeder to the airport, it was a three-hour distance and from Philadelphia Airport, it was a six-hour flight and we waited at the cargo area an hour. It was a full day for her. She came out of the crate one big ball of fur and just excited to play.

Original review: July 18, 2018

We just picked up our Akita puppy from the airport yesterday (7/17/18). Both the breeder (Melvin **) and Greenfield Puppies have been wonderful to work with. I could tell by the way Melvin spoke that he cared a lot about his puppies and their mom (their family pet). He was always willing to answer my questions and never made me feel pressured to make a decision, or a purchase. He understood when I was indecisive because he agreed that bringing a puppy home was a big decision. Our new baby was seen by a vet twice, has had all of her age appropriate shots and dewormed before she even got to us. I was nervous to make such a huge purchase through a website, but I also felt confident after speaking to Melvin (breeder) and Tamara at Greenfield Puppies that this was the right decision for our family.

When the airline wheeled her crate out, she was a little scared but was alert and seemed happy to see people. She was not afraid or skittish at all. We immediately took her to a self-grooming place to wash her (she had gone potty in her crate - which we knew might happen because the flight was a little longer than we would have liked) and she was so calm the whole time. She let us give her coat a good scrub without pulling to get away. She rode on my lap for the 2 hour ride home from the airport just content as can be.

Her first night at home was very smooth. She is super smart and still a very calm pup. She has only whined once and it was because she had to potty. I can tell she was raised with other animals because she paid no attention to our cats and acted like she was right at home. The kids love her so much. We had to say goodbye to our old Akita a few weeks ago so bringing home our new baby has been such a joy. She has the perfect temperament and such great bone/muscle structure.

Both the breeder and Greenfield were excellent to work with. I definitely recommend this site! I have read many reviews - some bad and some good. There are definitely more good reviews than bad ones. There will always be some bad apples that try to ruin things for the good ones. I suggest talking to the breeder often to get a feel for how they talk about their puppies. We thankfully found one of the good ones who definitely cared for his animals. I couldn't be happier.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We moved into a new house and I've always grown up with animals, specifically German Shepherds. We had settled down and it was time to add another one into our family. I did some research online and Greenfield Puppies seemed more reliable and trustworthy. They seemed to have done more research and didn't just choose any random thing. They had to make sure that the puppies were in better shape and not just being completely bred for the sake of breeding. They seemed like they actually cared more about the puppies and where they went. They also made the process a lot easier with how they set it up and put most of the puppies in the same litter/breed together and by age.

So, I scrolled through the pictures and looked at the puppies. It was about the eyes that I chose the puppy I got. He was 2-3 months when he arrived and he has been a great help with all of the other animals. He's been really nice with the cats too. Overall, we had a great and convenient experience with Greenfield Puppies. They're a great way to get a pet.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I lost my husband and I wanted a companion. Greenfield Puppies had a Cavapoo which is a particular breed that I wanted. And the process of choosing the puppy was strange. I found the specific puppy online and thought she was beautiful, then I scrolled down to check out more and they had named her Camilla. My husband had a beautiful farm we still have in Camilla, Georgia where he was buried and so I went, “This was meant to be.” Camilla is amazing and I adore her. I love her and I take her with me everywhere. She's the best puppy in the world. So, I recommend Greenfield Puppies. Check them out as there are so many breeders involved there. You just have to have a connection with the breeder. I was fortunate that I got the breeder that I did and I liked him a lot. I told Daniel what I wanted and why I wanted it, and he was very kind.

Original review: July 14, 2018

We purchased a mini labradoodle puppy from Elmer ** in Paradise, PA. This experience could not have been better. This is a lovely family with some very well cared for puppies. Our puppy has been home for one week, she had one accident on the floor. That was it. She is totally house trained and sleeping 5 hours a night at 9 weeks old. She is a very healthy and smart puppy, we received a clean bill of health from our vet. Please do not hesitate to buy a puppy from this breeder.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My boyfriend and I have lived together for the past two years, and we really wanted a new puppy. We were specifically seeking a Cavapoo, and we stumbled upon Greenfield. We went looking through multiple photos and when we saw Hadley, he really resonated with us. We called his breeder and though we didn't get a hold of him first, he called back. He told us that Hadley had a heart murmur and he would be willing to give us a discount because of that. That also resonated with us since we felt like we'd be rescuing him in a sense, so we got him.

Hadley is a Cavapoo and right now, he's 14 pounds. The vet said that'll be his full size, so he's a miniature. Luckily, he outgrew his heart murmur, but since then he's broken his legs and he has pancreatitis now. But he has changed my boyfriend’s life. My boyfriend was not a dog person, and now he cries when he has to go on trips without Hadley. So Hadley has become a part of our family, and we could not get by without him.

However, we had communicated with someone and we were led under the impression that Hadley was going to be traveling with someone, and we had been speaking to this person multiple times. But when we got Hadley, he was on the pen as cargo. That was very disappointing 'cause my boyfriend was willing to fly out there to pick him up. Nevertheless, Greenfield is definitely a good place to find the perfect puppy.

Original review: July 11, 2018

My kids wanted a new puppy and found Greenfield Puppies' website. We like their website and their system and how easy it was to use. We went through the pictures and selected the one we like. We bought a Corgi puppy, who was eight weeks that time. The only thing criticism I would have is that the breeders weren’t very good at calling back or communication per se. We picked one puppy first and we were all ready to go. But after we sent the money the breeder disclosed to us that the puppy actually had a health issue with the heart. It was kind of after the fact so we decided to get our money back. He gave our money back and everything was fine. We love our new puppy.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Greenfield Puppies was awesome. It had been something that my husband I talked about for a little while, and we just decided to go ahead and get another one. Our new dog is a full-size creamish white Labradoodle, and he was nine weeks when we got him. Choosing the dog was simple. They had pictures on the website and I contacted the owner. And then from there, the owner contacted Greenfield and we were able to set up the payment. I also researched to make sure that everything was legitimate. It went really smooth and they arranged the flight for the dog because he was in New Holland, Pennsylvania and I live in Alexandria, Louisiana. It worked out really well. I’m a big animal lover and I’m pretty much in love with the dog. He’s about eight months old now and weighs 80 pounds. He’s a lap dog.

Use this company because it is hard to find some Labradoodles. I was looking for this specific color and I had a hard time finding them when we were ready and so you had to reach out to different areas. This is the second Doodle I have had shipped to me and this was a very easy experience, so I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: July 3, 2018

We already had a four-year-old tom, and so my partner and I decided that we wanted the cat a friend. We got a Goldendoodle from Greenfield Puppies, a breed we were particularly looking for. He was 14 or 16 at the time we got him. When we found his cute face, we contacted the breeder and went from there. Our dog is a pain in the butt, but he is so much fun, and he's wonderful. He's a snuggler, and he just added a lot to our family. However, I would never ever advise somebody to ship a dog like we did. He had been in a crate and was scared all day alone and flying. He had gone to the bathroom in the crate, which was to be expected. It was so heartless to do that, and I did not realize what process it would be. Still, he was okay.

Original review: July 2, 2018

My family and I had been always interested in getting a Shiba puppy, so we were looking online. And when we saw Greenfield Puppies, and their pricings, and the assortment of puppies available, we just went through with it. They were the top rank search result on Google, too. We got the puppy when she was three months old. She's black, white, and brown-colored Shiba Inu female. The process was fairly easy. We contacted the owner to see if she was available, and then I communicated with one of the members from the Greenfield Puppies website, and they coordinated the shipping times and everything. When they have pretty much everything, they let me know when and where to go to pick her up on in my state. It's pretty much all straightforward. The answers were how everything went. The price was reasonable, and everything was all good on my end. The dog is really energetic and loving, so we have been a lot happier.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We had a dog for 12 years that we had to put to sleep last September and we really missed having a dog. I wanted a Cavapoo, which is not a well-known breed and I was having no luck finding any in California where I live and when I did find them, it was $3,000 and a two-year wait. I had a friend who had worked with Greenfield to get a little puppy and she was very happy with him, so I contacted Greenfield. Once I found them, it was a plethora of choices. They have so many breeders that they work with that there was every color, every marking, male and female that you could find with ease. I got a half Miniature Poodle and half King Charles Cavalier and they only get to be about eight to 12 pounds, and she’s white and brown. She makes us happy and makes us laugh all the time. I have referred a lot of people to Greenfield particularly because everybody falls in love with my dog and they ask where I got her.

Resolution response: Aug. 10, 2018

Greenfield did contact me and let me know they would look into the matter. My intent when I filed this complaint was to bring to their attention Mr. Steve ** business ethics specifically. I do not believe Greenfield Puppies specifically had any liability in this issue. Thank you

Original review: June 29, 2018

We contacted Greenfield Puppies to purchase a Silver Lab. The puppy we wanted was still available and made arrangements to pick her up tomorrow 6/30 at 10:00am. We live in SC and our daughter was picking her up and bringing home. 7:25pm 6/29 her called to say his miscounted his females and had none??! However she’s still listed on the website and when I called he said someone came and got her 20 minutes ago and oh well there’s plenty more call Lancaster Puppies. What the H. We already purchased a cage to bring her home and all the other essentials needed. STEVE ** the breeder was so heartless and none caring about the situation. I said, "I guess you're running an ** puppy mill."

Greenfield Puppies response

Cindy, I first off want to apologize for the way the way this breeder conducted himself and the lack of care shown in regards to your arrangement. I will be looking into this individuals breeding practices as well as his lack of customer service. Is there anything that we, Greenfield, can do to make this right since you found him on our site?

Original review: June 24, 2018

I love dogs and I got a Cane Corso. I’ve always wanted another one and I was kinda looking for a playmate for him. I was looking at different dogs and making a decision on what I wanted. I was also in a lot of Facebook groups and a seller posted a few pictures of puppies. I reached out to him and I linked up with him through Greenfield Puppies. He had a connection with them in the way that he was going, so I ended up using them in buying my new dog.

I talked to the seller about the different personalities and temperaments of their puppies. But I knew I was already in the market for a female and Blue stood out to me right away off of the pictures. Then I found out that she was good with kids. She had a playful personality, but was already showing some of the guarding traits that I was looking for. So, I spoke to the seller several different times, had him send me some videos, and had him make sure that the health test was good. Then I decided on a date for going ahead and getting her. All in all, I had an awesome experience with Greenfield. Our transaction was smooth and I would recommend them.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information