1.02/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Frontline

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Frontline Reviews

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

I would not recommend this product to anyone. My poor baby Bella is at the vet 8/24/19. They are keeping her overnight. The medication poisoned her and she is staying at the vet for a couple of days. I pray to God that she makes it. I will never buy this product again and I hope somebody else doesn't. The pain that she is in from the poison in her is horrible. I wouldn't want anyone else's baby to go through this. Thanks for the worse experience Frontline. Melinda Norfolk NY

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

After reading reviews of other pet owners and their dissatisfaction with Frontline I now realize that has been my problem all summer long. I have 2 cats. I have been giving them Frontline monthly for years and never had a flea problem. Now I have a serious flea problem and realize the Frontline hasn't been working. The past two applications almost seemed to be empty when I applied it. Very Disgusted!!! And continue to fight the fleas on my pets and in my house.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I bought Frontline for my 4 cats because the vet stopped selling Vectra. Three weeks have passed and my cats are still suffering from fleas. Frontline It's expensive and it's crap. Don't waste your money. Buy Vectra on Amazon.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I have never been so disgusted with anything as I am with Frontline Plus! It's expensive and it does NOT work! After treating the yard and house and my dog, the Frontline Plus still did not work! My dog has been suffering with being bitten by fleas. She can't sleep or eat! I am trying Vectra but it's not much better! It's just a money making scam from these companies who claim that their products work. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND Frontline Plus! A real WASTE of your time and money! Do yourself and your pet a favor and stay away from the Frontline Plus!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I have treated all my animals with Frontline. I thought fleas were just extremely bad Last year and this year. I even bought the Seresto collars for the dogs and flea collars for cats. I have treated the yard, treated the house and religiously used Frontline monthly. My poor animals were miserable. I ended at the vet because my one or boy started whining. Turns out Frontline is not working and many people have complained. My dogs attire on Nexguard now and my cats Brevecto. The second day You could tell a difference. My animals are finally getting some rest. It's sad to know they have suffered this long and that I have wasted so much money. I have 3 boxes of unused Frontline here now. I think the company should reimburse for unused portion. Will never buy product again!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontline?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I have been using this product religiously as directed for 2 years on my cat... It does not work! I apply it as directed every 3 months... My poor kitty is full of flea dirt and fleas... It's all over my house! I applied it 2 weeks ago and with a flea comb, I got tons of fleas off of her! And there is no expiration date on it! I am pissed! Will never buy this product again!!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I used Frontline plus on my two chipoodles. It did nothing. They still had fleas. I called customer service and explain how the product did not work. She told me it was my cat. I told her my cat was also treated but not with Frontline. She told me that I would have to send her a receipt proving that I had my cat treat it and to treat the dogs three more times with Frontline. I told customer service if it did not work once why would I spend the money three more times. She called me a liar about my cat. Not only is the product bad so is the customer service.

Original review: July 31, 2019

TLDR: This product sucks. Don't waste your money or your time. I put this on my indoor only kitten about 3 days after I adopted her (around July 1st). She was about 12 weeks old at the time. This past weekend on July 28th I noticed she started itching a lot and shaking her head and found what looked like flea dirt. I was skeptical because I knew she was on the medication but I gave her a bath to check. To my horror all the fleas came up to her face. Unsure if she got it at the vet or someone just tracked it in since we've never had a problem with fleas. Looking back at my videos, what looked like harmless scratches or head shakes (which I thought was due to her long ear hairs getting tickled) dated back all the way to July 7th.

I was very confused since I knew she had the medication. I contributed it to maybe human error or maybe the medication has worn off. I reapplied on July 28th. She's isolated in one room of the house, I've been vacuuming once to twice a day (toys, carpet, tower, etc.), wiping surfaces down, and I've been diligently combing her 2 times a day so she doesn't get flea build up or itch too badly. Luckily I caught my infestation rather early with only about 15-20 fleas on her to start. It is now Wednesday and I found a flea on her very much alive. No signs of dying at all. This product does not work and maybe I'll just stick to Dawn dish soap baths since obviously it works better than this junk.

Original review: July 20, 2019

My poodle still has fleas after two weeks of applying a whole tube of Frontline Plus and then applying a second application of a few drops. He’s sleeping in a closet at night which he has NEVER done and acting strange since applying this stuff. I see flea dirt and he continues to scratch. He is miserable and so are we, seeing him in such distress... We used this for years with no problems. Are the fleas now immune? I think this should be investigated or has something happened to the formula?? Something is WRONG!

Original review: July 15, 2019

About 3 weeks ago I found a flea on my arm. We treated our 2 indoor cats right away. Our male runs outside sometimes for a minute or two if we don't catch him in time. So we figured he brought them in. We treated the cats two weeks ago with Frontline Plus for Cats. They still have fleas! We'll find a dead (or dying) flea here and there, but there are a ton of active fleas still around. Where my male cat lays, there's still tons of flea dirt coming off him. My female is very scabby.

I spray our house and furniture every other day to try to kill any fleas that reside off the cat, but it seems in vain if the product I used on the cats is ineffective and not killing the fleas living on the cats. Praise the Lord they don't bite my child, but I get chewed up. Have to deal this for 2 more weeks before we can treat them again. Not happy at all with this product!

Frontline Company Information