EVO Cat Food

In 1992 EVO developed the first ever entirely grain free cat food formula. This formula was concocted to resemble the natural eating habits of your furry feline family and give them all the vitamins and minerals they will need to live a long and healthy life.

EVO understands that a families furry friends are of great importance so our formulas are chock-full of the finest ingredients, from our 95% beef canned cat food to our freshly made dry foods we aspire to fill your pets food dish with the freshest ingredients available. We recognize that not all feline friends have the same likings so our kibble comes in a variety of formulas and flavors to suit even the most trying feline appetites. Let EVO help keep your feline family happy and healthy.

Compare Cat Food

Research top Cat Food recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Evo Grain Free Chicken and Turkey Dry Cat Food - Over the past 6 months I have noticed that this cat food has dwindled in quality. I have been feeding it to my cats for three years. The last two 15 lb. bags I have purchased (one from Pet Supplies Plus and the other from PetFoodDirect) over the last six months have had as much fine grain sandy material in it as kibble which is a huge waste because my cats won't eat it. It has forced me to use a sifter to get the fine grain sandy portion out and get it down to just kibble. I decided to collect the waste this time and so far I have filled a 3 1/2 qt mixing bowl full from just half a bag! My cats used to eat this food eagerly but this last bag they will hardly touch the food which tells me something is going on with this cat food.

I feel I giving my cat a healthy, no by-products food. My cat seem to enjoy the food that I have selected. He is an older cat with health issues and the food that I selected seems to be something he is able to digest.

Expert Review

Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.    More about Dr. Ken Tudor→

With a commitment to providing pet foods as close to what nature intended as possible, EVO offers a high-protein, low carbohydrate pet food option. Their goal is to provide the highest possible quality in both dry and canned foods.

• Canned food available: When a manufacturer doesn't make a canned food options for cats, it's difficult to find something that won't upset a cat's stomach. By offering something that is from the same manufacturer, cats can enjoy wet and dry food.
  • No potatoes: EVO Cat Food does not contain tubers like potatoes, which are used to add calories and fiber. Cats need more protein and less starch.
  • No grains, no gluten: EVO avoids the use of wheat, corn and soy because they are not natural to a cat's diet in the wild.
  • Avoid GMOs: EVO foods are GMO free.
  • Weight management formula: EVO makes a food to address weight problems for indoor and fixed cats.
  • Expert note: EVO issued a voluntary recall for its dry cat food in June 2014 for potential salmonella contamination. Another voluntary recall was issued in November 2014 for cat food with insufficient vitamins and excess minerals.
  • Best for Picky cats and inactive cats.

Compare Cat Food