Eukanuba Cat Food

At Eukanuba it is our philosophy that your feline should be fed a protein rich diet to imitate that of their natural dietary requirements. We have formulated each package of cat food to supply your feline with necessary vitamins and nutrients, so that they are able to live long, energetic lives.

We understand that furry friends are lifelong commitments, so we provide your family with formulas for every stage of your cat’s life. Additionally, we offer our nutrient rich kibble in different formulas to satisfy various needs, such as weight control or mature care options. It is our goal to fill your felines dish with the natural wholesome ingredients they need to thrive.

Compare Cat Food

Research top Cat Food recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Well if you know cats like I know them, then you're going to agree that it is a expensive time to find the right food that your cat will eat and is truly good for them. Throughout all the cats I've owned if your cat does not like your choice of what you figured he or she would eat. They may leave for better food.

It was recommended by the pet store where a friend of the family worked. Our cat was quite happy with this food over the previous brand. Our cat also did not get as fat as our neighbor's cat who ate a less known brand.

My cats love their wet food mixed with the dry kibbles. I leave dry food out 24-7. I feed my cats Eukanuba dry kibbles and wet food one time a day. My Cats are adult male and female.They have ate Eukanuba products since birth. Happy satisfied customer.

My cat regularly ate Eukanuba Cuts with Savory Chicken and Gravy. He ate 3-4 3 oz cans of this food daily. He suffered acute renal failure beginning on February 20; I had to put him down on February 23.

Expert Review

Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.    More about Dr. Ken Tudor→

Developed by Iams, one of the leading cat food  brands; Eukanuba was designed as a premium pet food brand. In fact, Eukanuba means "the tops" or "supreme" in jazz culture, where the name was taken from.

• Kitten to senior formulas: Eukanuba offers formulas taking a cat from kittenhood through their senior years.
  • Meat: The primary ingredients in their foods are meat, meat by-products and meat meals.
  • Added omega 3s and omega 6s: Fatty acids are a necessary component of a healthy, shiny coat. Eukanuba uses their trademarked OmegaCoat Nutritional Science to offer a blend of fatty acids.
  • Weight management formula available: To help keep off the extra pounds that come with maturity, Eukanuba offers a weight management formula.
  • Special health formulas: Iam’s offers special veterinary diets for weight loss, kidney, intestinal and skin problems. They also have 2 formulas designed to promote urinary tract health.
  • Best for Active kittens, inactive cats and cats with medical problems.

Compare Cat Food