2. Pets
  3. Pet Care

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.76/5

Enforcer Flea Spray Reviews

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I sprayed my whole house, vacuumed, sprayed again. Fleas are still cavorting and biting me. WORSE yet, suddenly my thyroid swelled up like a balloon. My doctor was so worried he scheduled an Ultrasound, which showed a gigantic cyst. I know this is not a coincidence, because when I went away for a weekend, the cyst shrank slightly, but when I sprayed again (because I am a SLOW learner) for rampant fleas, the cyst grew larger again.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Never ever use this product in your home! It is very toxic and dangerous for your health. We put on our carpets and couch and not only are my children ill with "stomach bug" but my significant other has been suffering a horrible allergic reaction to where ever part of his body is itchy, hands and feet are swollen, his body aches, had to reach out to poison control at 3 am! Took ** that seems to work to stop the itching for just a little while but the swelling has not gone away, worried about his lungs! Taking a trip to the ER! Do not use in your home!!! This should not even be sold in stores. This can kill someone!! I will be contacting my lawyer! I tried to give no stars but my review would not load unless I gave a star, ridiculous.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2017

From what I've seen since I started using this spray, you couldn't ask for a better product! You can literally see the fleas die within a second or two of being sprayed. People that say it doesn't work must not be spraying the flea directly. Not sure how long it keeps them away but I guarantee it will kill them on contact.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

After using this product, my household has become extremely ill. My dogs are experiencing hives, niece broke out in hives, I have allergic reaction on the surface of my skin. We have trouble breathing, we have experienced upper respiratory infections. They look like flea bites, it's allergic reaction. Stop using this product immediately, dangerous to your pets and your health.

If you experience any kind of rashes are extreme itching thinking it's leave immediately wash off skin of pets and yourself. This product is a poison and causes illness and harm to humans and pets. Extremely toxic. I cannot stress to you enough how dangerous this product is. Should be removed from shelves and can cause death. Treat with Benadryl, wash from skin immediately and remove any product bedding. Watch anything that comes in contact with your skin or your animal skin. Open and air out your house. Warning warning warning. Do not use this product. Should be banned in the USA.

Original review: June 4, 2016

Each time we adopt a new pet into the home, fleas usually come with them. Usually, I prefer Home UltraGuard Foggers (3 cans for $15). It was the first product I ever used and worked so I stuck with it. Recently we went shopping and needed to pick up flea killing products. I seen Enforcer Flea Spray 1 gallon for $15. The same price as what I get for UltraGuard Foggers but with more quantity. I was very hesitant on quality, especially reading it doesn't kill the eggs but stops the development. After using it in the bedroom first, I noticed that it did do the job! I am quite impressed with this product. It does take more time and effort than with the foggers (which I seen Enforcer does carry foggers $6 for 2 cans), but I feel like I have more control with the spray and it doesn't leave a distinct odor like the foggers which works with me since I like keeping the house smelling fresh and clean 24/7.

Although, on the bad side of this product. After trying it in my bedroom first before the rest of the house, I set out a couple of flea traps (Dawn dish soap with water in a dish). I seen a couple fleas in them, so a one time spray isn't going to stop fleas. I believe the spray would work best if you catch the infestation early and don't have as many pets that will be carrying them. Unfortunately, our flea infestation became a big problem in very little of time because of the number of pets. The foggers would've been a better choice for us and I think I will stick with Homeguard for next time. We are the type of people where we want something done fast right then and there without much of a hassle. Enforcer isn't a bad product and it will do its job, but each product does differently for a each person's situation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Enforcer Flea Spray?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2015

I am surprised by the bad reviews of this product. We never had a flea problem, until we put our Boxer down (she had heart problems). About 3 weeks later, we noticed bites on my husband and daughter. I was considering professionals or bombing, but decided to try myself instead. I used both the spray and carpet shake on different surfaces and it was clear that fleas died instantly. I can't speak for how long it's going to last in my home, but I can say that I'm not worried about fleas biting my family anymore. It's effective and rather inexpensive. I couldn't be more relieved.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2015

I tried the Enforcer Flea Spray after seeing a review. Let me tell you I think the fleas had gotten worst. This product was suppose to last 7 months but it didn't last 24 hours. After spraying the entire carpet the next morning my socks were full of fleas. If anyone saying this product work, they must work for the company. This was a total waste of money. I took a plate with dawn and put a tea light in the middle - the next morning caught most of the fleas, doesn't help with eggs.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2015

I bought the Enforcer brand flea spray and I have to say that I'm not the least bit impressed by it. I have been spraying the house every couple of weeks for the last month and I haven't had any results worth rejoicing over. It seems that the more I spray the more fleas I get. What is this stuff flea spray or a flea aphrodisiac? This is the worst flea product I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. My recommendation to the company is to take it off the shelf because it just doesn't work the way it is intended to. My advice to everyone out there is to leave this crap where you find it because it just isn't worth the effort.

Original review: May 8, 2015

Without a doubt, the best product that I have used to get rid of fleas and ticks. It also works on carpenter ants. I used to be able to buy it at Home Depot and it did the job better than any other product that I used, and they say it keeps killing fleas for 7 months. So Home Depot does not sell it any more. It is better for them to sell something that does not work as well and might work for only a few weeks. When I went to cut wood I would give a light mist to the dogs coat before I let them out of the truck and none of them ever picked up a tick and I never noticed any ill effects. One of the dogs lived to 21.

Original review: April 29, 2015

When I lived in New Market Tennessee I used to go to Leapers Hardware. They had enforcer spray in a white 1 gallon jug. I cannot find it anymore but it was the best. I wish they would come back with it. I never had any problems with that at all. I lived on 1 - had an anchor on each side of me. I had a total of 22 cats and kittens and never had any fleas inside or outside - never had any roaches, silverfish, or any other bugs around. Also lasted for 9 months at a time.

Not sure about Enforcer Flea Spray?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right dog food for you.

Enforcer Flea Spray Company Information