2. Pets
  3. Pet Care

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

BudgetPetCare.com is more than just an etailer of affordable pet supplies. We are pet owners and pet lovers committed to providing great customer service and easy access to an extensive range of pet care products.

To ensure you get the best service, our products are backed by a team of professionals who are headed by our resident veterinarian. As part of this endeavor, we offer a Free "Ask Our Vet" section to assist you in having a happy and healthy pet.

We value your comments and suggestions. If there is anything you’d like to share with us or if there is a product that you’d like to recommend, please let us know.

View More View More

BudgetPetCare.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Customer service was extremely helpful and very professional and personal caring about calling back and understanding. Very reliable and I really appreciated being able to talk to the same customer service representative that knew what I was talking about. I think this personal relationship with customer service representatives is crucial in the business. I really wished there would be more business like this one that gives importance to personal relationships instead of having informal and unpersonal approaches. Thank you for this great service! Two thumbs up! Silvia

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I came across this website 3 months ago when I was browsing through internet. At first glance, the product for dogs seemed quite reasonable because of the discounts that were offered. So to test it out, I bought some flea preventive treatments for my 3-year-old lab. The products were shipped shortly after but then the delivery got delayed by many days. I almost wanted to give up and cancel my order. But with the help of their customer care people, I gave them a benefit of doubt. As soon as I received the products, I checked for the quality and whether or not it was reliable. To my surprise, all the products were perfect and from the brands, I used to buy earlier from. Just this time I got it at a very less price! Although I had the issues with delivery (it only happened once), I still prefer to buy from this online store as it provides great discounts on pet products!

Get expert buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I have 4 cats and 3 dogs. I can't afford to get flea prevention products from the vet. I have been ordering from this company for years. Never had a problem. My 3 dogs are on ** and they go to the dog park and for walks daily. They never have fleas. Some people may think their products are fake because they are so much cheaper. They are the real deal.... NOT fake. It comes from another country which is able to offer it at a cheaper price. (All drugs are high in the U.S. which is terrible.) I have always received my orders as well.

Original review: June 4, 2019

OK I have been with BudgetPetCare for several years ordering my dogs frontline and heart guard. I’ve always found very fair prices as well as very knowledgeable staff would’ve had to reach out only once. I get my product it does take a little longer than I like but I know that so I give myself enough time when I’m ordering. I will continue to use this and as a matter fact I’ve got my son using this line as well. Very happy. My dog loves the Heartguard when I break it in half. I don’t know what it is but whatever it is he absolutely devours it and the Frontline I put on the back of his neck and just don’t touch it for 24 hours so gives it time to activate and I’ve never had a problem with fleas on my dog at all.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I have been ordering from them for five years. Starting with Frontline (Combo), and in the last year or so I switched to Advantage Multi (Advocate) for my cats. I have been happy with both products. I switched because the last two rescues had ear mites, and I decided to stay with Advantage Multi (Advocate). They are exactly the same ingredients you get at the vet's office, without the huge dent in your bank account. Yes, it does take 2-3 weeks, but this has not been a problem since I plan ahead. I am grateful this company exists! I will gladly continue to do business with them!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I reluctantly ordered Heartgard and Nexgard. I did get the merchandise, but I am worried that it is counterfeit. I tried to reach this company twice by their online customer service form, and once by phone. No one responded, and the phone was a recording saying no one could take my call. I tried to remove my information and credit card from their site and was unable to do it. My "basket" had new items in it totally over $1200 and I did not place them there. Beware people.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have been using Budgetcare for a long time for my dogs needs. Good products at a great price. They are always offering discounts and other methods to save with. The customer service team is wonderful, very helpful and quick to resolve my issue. Wish there were more companies like them. I will definitely keep using them and I recommend them to anyone who wants good quality at good prices and a company that gives good service.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I recently ordered some Apoquel for our dog the service and help I received was exceptional. She was very knowledgeable, polite, and friendly. I would recommend Budget Pet Care to anyone. The price and ease of ordering should be known to everyone.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I generally keep reading information stuff about pets and experiences of other pet parents on how they prevent worm infestations in their pets. Then I came across this site where I found blogs written on many pet diseases in detail about causes, symptoms and treatments. So, I keep visiting this site for information on pet healthcare. I also intend to order a few products from this site as well for my pets. Hope they are as good as their blogs.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I purchased Revolution for my 3 cats. The product's price is what I love. It is more reasonable than other places I have found. It does take the product a long time to arrive at my home. That is why I gave 3 stars. Thank you. Tarra

Not sure about BudgetPetCare.com?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right dog food for you.

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information