Back to Basics Dog Food
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
Back to Basics Dog Food expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor
Back to Basic's mission is to provide dogs with nutritious meals closely resembling their natural diet in the wild. This company is dedicated to providing dogs with natural, nutritious and appealing food.
- Grain and gluten-free foods: Since dogs don't eat grains in the wild, Back to Basics makes sure to leave these ingredients out.
- Protein rich wet foods: If your dog needs a high protein diet, you can meet its nutritional needs using Back to Basics' wet entrees, which are specially formulated to include extra protein.
- Triple check system: Every product goes through three quality checks--checking the quality of ingredients at time of purchase, continuous monitoring during the food production process and a 48-hour hold to do safety testing before completed product is released.
- Green products: Every product is created in an environmentally sustainable way so production doesn't harm the world that dogs live in.
- Fresh ingredients: Products are loaded with fresh meats, fish and vegetables, including turkey and lamb, potatoes and yams and fresh water salmon.
- Best for: Healthy active dogs, puppies, and dogs that are pregnant or lactating.
Pet Food Contributing Editor
A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.
Back to Basics Dog Food Company Information
- Company Name:
- Back to Basics Dog Food
- 18746 Mill Street
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 219-2558