World Reserve Monetary Exchange

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I saw a lot of bad reviews for this company. I have been dealing with this company since 2009 and I ordered some uncirculated coins which came with a safe to keep it in. I received all of my coins and bills and everything was satisfactory. I have had no problems with this company. I think they send you what you pay for. I also saw something about WRME having an ad about bags of coins. It says right on the ad that your bags MAY contain rare coins... so people should read that and assume there won't be any...then if there are...be happy. I just wanted to put some positive feedback because all I saw was negative.

Do not buy from them. Poorest customer service I have had all my life. Bought ballistic 50.00 rolls paid for already. Have been waiting for 1 about a half years. Always says they are on their way, never got. Beware, do not buy anything from them!!!

I never received presidents Harding and Coolidge coins since April 2014. I was told they were mailed to me, I never received them. I filled out, and returned the investigation form. I have been constantly calling to follow up since April 2014, I coins still have not been replaced. I was told the company no longer has the coins. That is not my problem, I paid for them. At this point I am sick and fed-up with being ignored by World Reserve Monetary Exchange. I want a refund for the two coins, so I can try to find them online, and there's no missing coins in the collection. I will never again purchased anything else from this company. Their customer service is very bad for business. I am extremely disappointed with them.

Poor services and non-accountability for failure to send already-paid-for coins. I had email WRME concerning an email that I received from their shipping department that they have shipped my 2014 coins. About three weeks went by and I never received them. Therefore, I email back to them that I never received the shipped coins. Martin with WRME email me back, saying that the shipping department made an error and did not ship my coins, but he would make sure they were shipped.

Couple months went by and still no coins. All Martin would do is advise his supervisor they were not shipped. Meanwhile, due to numerous mails back and forth I discovered that I have not been getting all the coins they claim they shipped to me. Missing 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 coins. Martin advised me to talk to Customer Service. That were they said that they are not responsible for not shipping the coins because I did not notified within 90 days of them shipping the coins.

I told them how could I have notified them if I didn't know they were shipped since they previously had not sent the coins due to issues within the company. Didn't matter to them and they said it still my fault. I have already paid for them and they wouldn't even refund my money for the missing coin. When ask for proof of shipping, they could not provide any. If I want to complete my already-paid-for collection, I will have to find another company to buy them from, this is what their service representative told me. What a joke this company is. Stay away from buying anything from WRME.

Horrible, horrible, horrible! In June 2014 2 coins were supposedly shipped to me, which I never received. I have been trying since then--calling at least twice a month, every month--to get my coins. Even though they have computers and seem to be taking notes- every single time I call I get a different answer as to the status of the coins; half of the representatives speak another language and I must ask over and over what they said. One time, I actually asked for someone who spoke English as I was running out of patience. Sometimes they have no record of my calling at all; other times I've been told they shipped then following week been told they don't have any and it goes on and on. Still no coins! I cannot imagine running a business like this. Almost done with the issue and will never do business with this company again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Ad in USA Today about selling bags of not looked at or searched. I paid $50.00 a bag for these coins, each bag had 1 steel penny, 3 indian head cents and 33 wheat pennies. No coins were found from 1909 to 1939, all the wheat pennies were in the 1940's and the 1950's. Each bag had a total of about $10.00 in coins and each bag was the same, so someone did look at these coins and took any good ones. I am going to file with the BBB and the newspaper. DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM THIS COMPANY. BAD NEWS.

I placed an order after seeing their ad in the newspaper. I was offered the choice of paying to have it delivered to my address and sign for it or have it delivered thru the postal service. They shipped it to the post office thru UPS. Now the post office has no record of getting the package. World Reserve claims they have no postal service tracking number nor does UPS. I am out $65.

I ordered one of their "bags of money". I got just what everyone else got. Scammed. You would think a reputable newspaper like USA Today would make sure the ads they run are legitimate. Shame on them. I am guessing that getting my money back is either going to be really difficult or impossible. Its sad that people even do these things to each other.

I received 4 two dollar bills, one sheet of 4 two dollar bills uncut, and three very used one dollar bills - $19.00 that cost $113.00 on my Visa credit card. I returned the entire order to Canton OH and it cost me $6.99!!!

During a trip to Clermont, FL I came across the story in the paper about how only certain area codes were allowed to get these bags of money and no one knew how much was in the bags since the government had sealed the bags.. BS of course I ordered before checking them out on the internet. They said 30 money back guarantee. Of course the second time you call they never come to the phone...

The World Monetary Exchange Inc. was giving away $19 for the price of $99. They made it seem like you were getting $99. Looking into the ad, you were only receiving $19, while pictures of $50 bills taunt you. I did not buy this product, but I saw the advertisement in the Philadelphia Inquirer.

I had signed up for automatic withdrawal on my credit cards for the entire series of the US Presidential Coins. The order included 2 "vaults:" one from the Denver Mint and one from the Philadelphia. Forty-four charges of $88 x 44 = $3872, from 10/87 through 5/90. I have documentation to prove these credit charges. I was contacted by WRME in 2011 that I had an option to continue to receive the coins through the end of my contract with WRME, OR to request a refund for the coins not received. Since I did not trust the WRME to honor its obligations, I opted for a refund of the remainder of the non-shipped merchandise. I was very unpleasantly surprised to receive a refund of only $525, a fraction of the money I was charged. The last shipment received included Woodrow Wilson, the 28th President.

On 1/24/14 I contacted WRME and spoke with Carmen and requested my US Presidential Coin reservations be reinstated, because I was appalled at the difference in the money refunded vs what was charged to my credit cards. I returned the check received from WRME. On 3/10/14 I again contacted WRME and spoke with Jessica at 8:55 PDT, advising that I had returned my refund check and requested my Presidential coin orders be sent. It was my understanding that there was a Presidential coin shipment being made in March 2014, which I have NOT received, WRME has my refund check, money for goods NEVER shipped, and my agreement that WRME is a HUGE SCAM.

I received 3 (so-called) sealed bags of Buffalo nickels totaling 48 nickels. Around 80 percent of them had the date worn off. Also each bag contained an uncirculated 2006 Liberty quarter and an uncirculated 2005 Jefferson nickel. If they were sealed, how and why were they in there?? They never said in the ad that these were junk coins!! I feel I've been ripped off!!!!

Same old story. WRME can take people's money and just walk away. Is there any recourse to this now being undertaken, by any parties, that can put a stop to this? I haven't received any of the last 8 Presidential series.

It amazes me that the country's newspaper, USA TODAY, continues to advertise "rare" coin "deals" when in the past I have exposed the company (WRME) for false advertising based on their claims. Previously, I had ordered a bag of 1,000 coins which were claimed to contain some "rare" coins. I paid around $100 for the bag, but when received, the contents were actually worth no more than $15 - $20. I managed to get my money back but lost about $15 in shipping and handling expenses.

Now the WRME advertises in USA TODAY "Public gets Vault Bags full of rarely seen US Gov't. Minted coins - $29 Vault Bags loaded with nearly 100 year old Gov't issued coins being snapped up" (limit 10 per customer). Caution - this, too, is a huge rip-off and money wasted on high hopes. SHAME on this company for making outrageous claims, and shame on USA TODAY for continuing to let them advertise (I guess the almighty dollar speaks). Don't be suckered in by this company! If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is not.

I saw an advertisement in the National Post of August 19, 2011 from the World Reserve Monetary Exchange offering uncut sheets of US$2 bills. I placed an order not knowing that it's a scam. Up until now, I have not received anything despite cancelling my order, even though the money has been removed from my credit card. This company promised seven to ten days delivery and full money-back guarantee, but they're all liars.They should not be allowed to advertise in Canada again. It's a fraudulent organization.

I was away on travel in Indianapolis and while waiting in the airport, I saw an ad from the US Mint and noticed an offer on sheets of $2.00 bills. I called and placed an order for the amount of $456.88. When I boarded the plain, I noticed that the fine print in the article showed the company World Reserve Monetary and they disclosed that they were not affiliated with the US Mint. When I got home, I called to cancel the order since I spoke to a friend of mine and he stated that they were not a good company. I called 1-866-282-6587 to cancel the order and was told that they could not cancel the order since the merchandise was pulled from the warehouse.

I asked the representative to call the warehouse to cancel the order. The representative would not. I asked to speak to her supervisor and the supervisor (Veronica) stated the same, that they cannot cancel the order and she stated that I should refuse the shipment when it comes. On April 2, 2011, I received an email from FedEx with a tracking number. I called FedEx and asked to refuse the shipment. They gave me a confirmation number on the refusal of shipment (**). I checked my American Express, World Reserve Monetary had already billed my account in the amount of $456.88.

I received an invoice for $1,100.97 for a safe and a few coins. The safe was damaged upon arrival and the coins have no value. I was charged $346.00 on my Visa card prior to the arrival of the safe and coins. I telephoned this company numerous times in the past eight months. I attempted to return the products and I was told that I would have to pay $200.00 for return shipping. They continue to invoice me for the balance. I would like to start or join a class action lawsuit against World Reserve Monetary Exchange. I am out $346.00 for a damage safe that I cannot afford to pay $200.00 to return.

I paid over $1,000.00 for presidential dollar coins which are issued each year to me. This year 2010, 4 presidential dollars are to be released for distribution to the purchaser. I did receive the Millard Fillmore presidential vault tube dollars which was released on February 26, 2010. I have not received the Franklin Pierce presidential vault tube dollars which was released May 28, 2010. I contacted World Reserve Monetary Exchange 1 month after the release date and they told me that it would be shipped in a couple of days. It has nearly been 2 months and I have not received my Franklin Pierce Presidential vault tube dollars. Can you help me receive my coins?

World Reserve Monetary Exchange Company Profile