Wix

Compare Website Builders

Research top Website Builders recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I like that Wix provided many design options that were easy to use and didn't require a lot of prior knowledge to use and build your web page. The sites overall quality is very well put together and I would recommend to others who are looking for a simple way to build a nice web page. Wix is both a free site as well as paid for certain applications within the site. One does not have to pay to make their web page, but if you wish to purchase your own URL then you must pay through Wix which also allows upgraded functions. Wix was a very well functioning website that was easy to use and presented very few problems for me.

They provide a very broad selection of design options. From basic designs to complex designs. The variety allows for a very unique design and shows that everyone can have their own website. I've had no issues utilizing this program. Very high quality designs. A lot of bang for your buck. Nothing seems or looks cheap. They really went out of their way in providing top notch design options.

The price was very reasonable compared to other website building services. The variety of options justify the price given to the consumer. I fell they will get a lot investing in this product for years to come. The customer service line is very well handled. Agents are knowledgeable and the interface is very easy to navigate. It does not take too long to either troubleshoot an issue or have any inquiries answered.

Gives me lots of variety to choose from from setup to fonts and such, this is such a great website to use especially for a beginner builder such as myself. The quality is pretty good. I've had no problems with this site so far and do not anticipate any in the near future. The cost of this builder site is pretty reasonable. This is hopefully very helpful to others who are looking into using this site. Customer support has been great and they are ready and quick to help you in need of assistance. I've only had to ask for help two times and both times they fixed my issues.

They give you options and are very good at what they do. I would recommend that people check it out. If they seen the ad people are going to be willing to check out and maybe try it like I did. Their quality of work is one of the main reason why I gave them a shot and I have been with them ever since and I wouldn't go to any other now that I have tried them out. The price is another reason I changed to them. It was a good idea for me to try them out and a very good business decision on my behalf and I wouldn't change a thing different. That is why I would recommend people to try it out. Their customer support is awesome and yet again another reason why I really believe that if others would just look into it they would feel the same way I do about it. Very smart business decision.

There are a ton different website templates to choose from. I could choose from a family blog, a book blog, travel blog. And then after you choose you can personalize it to your tastes. It was very easy to use and I had no problem figuring it out. The site looks great, even the free version. There are so many different tools to use and they make the process so easy. To look at the website I would never know that it was free, I thought that it was one that you had to pay a high fee.

I only have experience with the free version and of course that it amazing. There are so many tools for it that are free that I see no need to upgrade as I am only using it as a blog. But if I want to have my own personal domain name and such I would totally upgrade to the paid version. I was a bit confused about how to set up a few things and customer service was great! They were patient and they got back to me very quickly. They made everything easy to understand and they were not at all impatient or acting like I was asking stupid questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wix?

The variety designs is amazing, almost overwhelming in a good way. There are so many different and fun ones. They will have one to fulfill your needs. The quality of work is great. There are so many easy instructions and it is like they really care about your site. I love it. You won't spend hours on it. It is fast. The prices vary of course, but that is with everything. In my opinion the prices are very fair for what you get. You can pick different price ranges. They are 110% amazing. They answer every questions and find out the best way to make your site fit you. They really care. It is like they are sitting next to you helping.

It has many templates to work from and get ideas which can be helpful for beginner or someone doesn't have a lot of experience. I find it very inspiring to work with the site. The quality is compatible with other site that help built website. I find this site help me with what I need and at times give me ideas to improve what I have in mind. Although there are some of those web hosting site that is cheaper than this one, I come to learn to like to work with this website. I try to get all I can do with the price I paid. I don't have any major issues with customer support like others' customer support. It is one of the main reason I choose to work with somebody. After all a good company needs to have a good customer support in order to keep the customer.

Wix has templates you can choose from that allows you to build a better website! It also has different fonts for you to choose from. Although I didn't use Wix a lot, I think it's a pretty good website builder. It also updates you on new things with daily emails. Wix has a pretty good quality, you can create good websites with it for anything - whether it's a school work, business website, or just a personal website. With Wix, you can create quality, authentic looking websites for a low price, or even for free! You can create a great website for nothing but time, as I did. Wix is pretty simple to use.

Wix is awesome and easy to use, however I wish there was more variety in the amount of pre-made layouts that could be used. The good thing is that they are all mobile enhanced so it pretty much makes up for it. Beautiful customizable layouts that are simple to edit. You can tell that a lot of thought was put into the chop sable layouts to be easy to navigate and visually pleasing. The price of a Wix page is on a par with all of the comparable competitor sites out there, except the quality seemed to be much better. Definitely worth the price.

The layout is simple for anyone to build their own website. They have a lot of different options for designs and they are designed to be user intuitive. First off Wix offers users a free trial to start. Also features really neat video backgrounds and different animations for the text areas. There is also a wide variety of templates that one can choose from. As I mentioned before they do have a free trial, but you can pay 8.00 to build a standard site. That is a fantastic price for everything Wix is able to do. It was so user friendly and totally intuitive that I actually had no need for customer support.

The designs that were available to choose from was a decent amount from more simple, minimalistic designs to intricate designs. The colors ranged from pastels to more deeper and richer colors. The quality could have been better but it looked good enough for me to use as a temporary design. It was a bit patchy surprisingly in parts. It depends on the design and layout that you want if it's going to end up being cheaper or expensive. The less details, the cheaper it will be. And on the flip side the more you want to add to it the more pricey it will end up being. I luckily only had to use the customer service twice, just for a few questions. They got back to me very quickly and helped me out with the questions I had, even offering some additional info for me.

It's very good to use and has a bunch of great features to display and make a website. Very easy to use and discover new and or top trends in websites. Keeps up to date with everything that people want with websites. Also they have tutorials and help if needed and or wanted. It has very good quality with their images and uploading your own images and great ways to keep your website blooming. It has very good options to change any setting of the picture and or videos. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it for any type of business, shows, etc. I think it does a splendid job on keeping all of its customers happy and satisfied. Very good customer support! They are willing to help you with whatever you may need in building your website(s). They are always available, helpful, and straight to the point with what you need.

There's many different ways to customize your website and with the right tools it is really easy to use. Even someone that really doesn't like using a computer can get the job done. I like how the websites come out looking. It looks very professional like I paid for someone to do it and I love the result of it. I would recommend this to anybody that need a webpage. I can't really rate the price because I use the free version but I think it is a reasonable price for someone to make their own web page. It is very awesome to use and very awesome to look at when everything is all said and done. I pretty sure that their customer support service is every helpful with whatever you need to do.

I got the site to check it out and build the web page and I had to keep looking and reading for help, so now I go to the chat service when I need help. They have different layout and topic of the site that you can choose from. It take time to start to finish from the website. You can go through different tool to pick and choose the layout.

It over 3000 tools and layout that when you building the page you can keep changing and changing until you have the layout and tools until you have it done. Customer support is always online to help client & they will stay online to the until you are done and when you get done, they give you suggestions too and tell what and how to change the webpage.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Wix is a Tel Aviv-based company that was founded in 2006. More than 77 million people rely on its cloud-based Web development platforms and tools.

• Freemium plans: Website owners who don't want to spend money on their sites can choose to use Wix's free or premium plans. The free option displays ads on websites, while paid plans come with a variety of features.
  • Templates: Wix has hundreds of templates that novice website owners can use to build their sites.
  • Domain registration: Customers can register new domain names through Wix or have existing domain names transferred to the Wix platform.
  • SEO Wizard: The SEO Wizard tool from Wix makes it easier for website developers to create content that will get more attention from search engines and increase traffic from visitors.
  • App Market: The App Market gives users access to thousands of free and premium apps that they can use to make their websites more dynamic.
  • Best for New businesses operating on a budget, those who want a personal website and freelancers who want an affordable way to market their skills.

Compare Website Builders