3.0/5 (54 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Top Vistaprint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen of...

Verified

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is alwa...

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: March 25, 2022

I am exceptionally pleased by my November card and banner order. They are both EXCELLENT!!!! But, my promotional hat that was an "add on" to my order at a special rate, was disappointing. It was made with a printed iron on that was peeling when I received it and is visibly a different shade of white from the hat. The print is so small it can not be read by others. I am totally disappointed by the poor quality of the hat. Great value. Poor quality for the hat, but I am pleased with the rest of my order.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for the kind rating and we're happy to hear that your experience with the card and banner order was a favorable one. We, however, are just as disappointed that the bonus buy hat received didn't meet your expectations. We will be reaching out to you for you to partner with us in having the concern shared resolved.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Their service is just over-the-top! I had called the first time because they had a great promotion. I wanted to order 1000 business cards, but shipped to 2 different addresses. Although that could not be done, with the savings from the promotion, I was still able to save a bunch by shipping to one location, and just ship to the other location. Then when I received the cards, one side looked like work in progress, rather than the finished project. I remember asking if my work had been saved when I was talking to the representative the first time, but I guess the last edit hadn't been saved. When I called today, the representative helped me to clean up the unsaved side, and placed a replacement order free of charge. We just don't see that kind of service anywhere else! Thank you!!

Vistaprint response

It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are very keen on customer satisfaction and are happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit to our website.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am very happy with the service so far. I would like to have more help in promoting my website with you SEO. I do home inspection services. The website block section was very helpful I had never done a website before.

Vistaprint response

That's great news! We're happy to hear that you have found the service to be a + to your business and user-friendly. Our digital team would be more than happy to assist you with your new website. We will be reaching out to you in this regard as well as for any other product/service interests you may have for marketing your home inspection business.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I uploaded USGS map pdfs for printing into posters. I saw preview and looked good, but I did not hit the "proof" button which shows how the final will render. When I got the poster it was not what I could see in the pdf on my own computer. There was extra information in the pdf to print vegetation overlay which obscured some of the topo lines. It made it useless to me. It was kind of my fault for not proofing, but the Vistaprint customer service was super helpful and I was able to upload a fixed image and reprint for no charge. Wow! Easy to get a hold of someone and genuinely wanted to help me figure it out. Thanks!!

Vistaprint response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy that the experience resulted in your satisfaction with our efforts to make things right, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: July 15, 2021

I had a business card that a designer/friend of mine made and I really liked. I wasn't happy when I received the cards because they weren't as vibrant as I had hoped. Yanique answered my call when I called the main number. I was surprised to get a person, not an automated answer, pretty quickly. She was so patient, taking the time to understand what I didn't like and why it turned out the way it did. She offered several options, clearly the goal being to make a customer (me!) happy. We agreed upon one and I am happy to say, I will use them for any future printing needs. Thanks Yanique!

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Yanique is truly a gem to have on our team! We're happy we were able to have a more positive spin with your customer care experience, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: May 12, 2022

I've been using Vistaprint for 15-years now, and every single time I've ordered their products their service has been EXCEPTIONAL. Their over the phone, live Customer Service is the best I've ever seen, and anyone who gives this incredible company any less than "Five Stars" simply doesn't know what they're talking about. Their prices are extremely fair, their website easy to navigate, and their turnaround time something to be admired. I'd give them TEN stars if I could.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for your continued support of our products and services and we’re so happy to hear that you are still having a 5-star level experience with us. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Vanessa, I apologize for mama dropping, but really went above and beyond! I screwed up my order, by putting the wrong word on all the stuff I ordered. I didn’t notice until after it shipped. She fixed, and replaced my entire order free of charge. She could have told me it was too late, and I would’ve reordered my stuff with the correct wording, and been out that money twice. 5 stars just isn’t enough, I’ll never order from another company again. Awesome customer service!!! Thanks Vanessa!!!

Vistaprint response

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! It's something we've worked hard on and we're sure that Vanessa would be pleased to hear that her efforts resonated with you. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 20, 2022

I ordered two items in the same order on April 1st. One arrived promptly, the other never showed up, though the delivery date was listed as April 13. I'm very disappointed. I ordered two items in the same order on April 1st. One arrived promptly, the other never showed up, though the delivery date was listed as April 13. I'm very disappointed.

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations. Your review is concerning to us and we will be contacting you to have the issue investigated further.

Original review: April 7, 2022

I ordered 500 business cards, but they were spotty and not printed well. I took photos and left a review about being disappointed with my purchase and a representative immediately contacted me about the issue and shipped me 500 new business cards! Did I mention that also shipped them priority mail? I received the replacements within 3 days, I'll definitely stick with VistaPrint for my business needs because they always make me feel valued!

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for the positive rating, and seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Original review: April 7, 2022

So I’ve ordered return labels several weeks if not months ago. I called several weeks ago as well to check on order and was told any week. It would be nice if someone kept you up to date as far as when to expect them or at least text or email. At this point I feel my order is filed in the trash and I’ll never receive it. I just expect some customer service

Vistaprint response

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectation and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this right, and we will be reaching out to you to do just that.

Vistaprint Company Information