2.3/5 (356 ratings)

About Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Vindale Research Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: June 26, 2019

Wrote multiple times - while on their website and using the email address of support. They do not respond to at least a half-dozen HELP ME emails. Another issue is that surveys are offered at one reward, but after finishing the survey, the allotted price is FAR less than previously stated. Annoying to volunteer 20 minutes for $3.50 only to be paid 45c.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Vindale Research has stopped check payments and you have to use PayPal. I have been taking surveys for months and I have no desire to use PayPal. I have $27 on my account. I want a check payment and I would like to discontinue all contact with Vindale. Be very careful also about taking surveys and keeping track because they have not paid me for many measly surveys.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Vindale surveys is a scam! BEWARE: VINDALE SURVEYS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. I spent hours and hours and hours taking surveys, 80% of them going to completion. I finally made the required $50 necessary for PayPal payment. When I went to payments, Vindale informed me that they don’t credit your Paypal account, but instead, send a check in the mail, maybe in about 15 days. I then asked customer service to please credit my Paypal account as told they would do upfront. Vindale then canceled my account and will not pay the $50 that I spent countless hours to complete.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Profile not updated anymore. I am new member of this site. But last 2 days I am unable to complete my profile. When I submitted my profile data but unable to submit my data. Always show "Please provide your country name" but there are no country name.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have been doing Vindale Research for the past year or so. I’ve received several $50 payments, both through check and PayPal. I have had $50.24 in my account for like 2 months and have requested MULTIPLE times to receive my payment but they say I already have a payment pending which is not true. I have emailed them about 6 or 7 times with no response. This company is a SCAM!!!!

Original review: May 6, 2019

My experience so far has been dissatisfying and disappointing. I made only $3.00 and click on every single email to take the survey. I never qualify or the the survey is no longer available. I know the surveys are only between $1-$2 but if all the surveys were available it would be worth your time.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I actually like this company in general. I have made some small amount of money. Problems do happen, as some of the reviews have pointed out. I once spent about 55 minutes for a $.75 survey, and the survey ended by saying I have completed it. But when I was redirected back, I got the "sorry you did not qualify" message. The biggest problem though, is very very poor customer service. The only way to contact them as a member is through email, but the few emails I sent them never got any response, not even an acknowledgment. I recently requested a payment, and the status shows that the check was mailed early March, and I have yet to receive it. I sent two emails asking about this and got no reply at all.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I took surveys and on 12 April the site went down and my account went from $47.00 to $17.00 and I can't find a way to reach them to lodge a complaint. Can someone help me? I have spent several days trying contact them and have gotten nowhere.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Do not pay out once you get to payout. Took forever just to get to 50 dollar payout because you answer all questions and then they say you didn`t qualify. When you do get to 50 dollars you can`t cash out and after 5 emails still no response.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I have $54.22 in my account and it says I have a $50.00 PayPal payment I can draw out. Every time I try to draw it out I get notified that my account is not validated. All is in order. I have e-mailed dozens of times. Never get a reply. This should be looked in by Consumer Affairs.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was just about to redeem my $50.00 and my email mysteriously disappears. I am not able to log on and nobody to contact. I am very disappointed I wasted so much time on this review site. I was never able to cash out and receive the money I was owed.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I used to have an account with them I was going through a site and I saw Vindale survey site remembered I had an account so I tried to log in nothing, sent them an email. They just sent back accounts are deleted after 3 months of no activity, I tried emailing back that I have not gotten an email in I don't know how long so how was I supposed to do a survey. They won't write back...

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

They send you surveys, tell you that you qualify, let you answer dozens upon dozens of questions for anywhere between 25 cents to $3, and then as soon as you hit submit they tell you that you didn't qualify for the survey. They then tell you, "Oh, but we have more, what about this one?!" Rinse and repeat. You waste time answering dozens of questions and as soon as you press submit, they tell you that you didn't qualify again and offer another survey.

Several times they directly sent me to a survey that somehow "expired" while I was still in it, but they just let you keep going until you, again, hit submit and they deny you any payout. I've done half a dozen surveys so far and I've 0 dollars, 0 cents. I couldn't even get through the tutorial for $1, you get to the end and it loops you around to the start because it's broken. I guarantee you this company is collecting your answers, selling them, and giving you the runaround so they don't have to pay out. Which is really pathetic when you consider you're earning maybe $2/hour. They seriously can't just pay you the $2?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Total ripoff. Find myself constantly experiencing the following: Get an email saying that there's a survey "just for me", I have a "great chance of qualifying for", etc. I click on the link. I spend a good amount of time filling out questions on the survey (one time I was a good 20 mins in!), giving lots of information about myself, my family, etc...and then I suddenly get bounced back to the main Vindale site, where I'm told "Sorry you didn't qualify for this survey"... And I don't receive a single penny for my time. Plus, you aren't allowed to "cash out" until you've earned $50 worth of credit, which I'm fairly certain is ridiculously hard to get to (I've been doing this for over a MONTH AND A HALF, and have gotten up to $17.99). Seriously, just don't even bother...

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I would start by saying STAY AWAY from this company. A complete ripoff. So far I have spent over 5 hours attempting surveys and have earned .72 for doing THREE surveys that I received credit for. I also FULLY COMPLETED 3 other surveys for which upon CONCLUSION they said I didn't qualify yet they got all the answers they were looking for without giving me a dime. In addition they bounce you around from survey to survey and when you are not credited for a survey you do not have the # for them to follow up with. In addition they send you to a survey they say you qualify for but then give you endless questions to "help find you a survey" then punt you out anyway. By far the WORST survey company I have signed up for so far. They can keep my $1.72. I'm OUT!!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I requested payment of 50 USD on Dec 26th, 2018. Then on Dec 27th, 2018 I got email that my check was mailed to me. But until today 1/24/2019, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT CHECK of 50 USD. IT'S MORE THAN 3 WEEKS! Please also check and follow up this matter. I am waiting your reply regarding this. Thank you very much.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

It is not a good option for earning money. My account is registered with ** and I completed 50 USD. When I went to redeem, they closed my account without any reason. Higher management should stop such fraud company.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I filled out many surveys and accumulated a balance of $273.91 but when I try to request a payment it will not go thru. This has been going on for over one month. When I contact Vindale Research about this I receive no response. This company is very dishonest and I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office to get my money.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Login - They are saying my email is incorrect. It is going to spam so I was unsubscribed. This is not true. Then when I did the check email nothing came back. I followed all their instructions still no response. I have tried to get in touch with them to no avail. Please help.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Hi. I have been working for Vindale since October 15. I have made 476.00. I don't get PayPal. You can get a check. I make almost 200.00 a month with them. I get it. I have had the same problems. I hear everyone complaining about but if you don't give up and apply yourself you will succeed. I know it is not easy but what do you expect free money. Wake up people. I have a bank account. Know I am working for 13 different survey companies. I do 2 surveys at once. I work a laptop in my right hand and a touch screen tablet in my left hand and run it so it can be done because I'm doing it. If you do the surveys too fast it will kick you off. If you don't have a high enough quality score you can't qualify for some surveys so need to start building your score.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have been registered with Vindale for over a month now and everyday I get at least 10 emails inviting me to take new surveys with $1.5, $2, $4 or even $10 to be earned for each of them and will take only 10 minutes to finish, but when I go to the link, I find a different survey that says 0.3 or 0.4 dollars and needs 40 minutes to finish. And please whoever is going to reply to me don't tell me the surveys have an expiration time because I open the link only seconds after I receive the email. Shame on you Vindale.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Please save your precious time and do literally anything instead of sitting in front of your computer completing these surveys. They suck you in with a bazillion emails saying for e.g. 10 min survey for $1.91. When you click on the link this changes to 25 min survey for $0.59. So you'll sit through this survey only to find out you probably don't qualify and you've wasted all that time. On the rare chance you do qualify, you'll sit through a survey that just... keeps... going... It's asking you how you feel emotionally about a superannuation company. And by this point your brain cells are actually gathering to form a rebellion against whatever part of your brain made you think this was a good idea in the first place.

If you actually make it through to the other side without having some mini life-crisis and closing the survey halfway through, you'll realize that your life is way too precious to be paid $0.59 an hour to improve an insurance company's advertising scheme. Go for a walk. Sit on a swing. Bask in the sunlight. I can guarantee you, you'll make the same amount of money just breathing in and out. But it will be much more enjoyable.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

This company is taking advantage of people. People on Facebook advertising "Make $17.50 an hour working from home" and sending people this link (apparently they get paid $5 to get people to sign up to this scam... Which is a lie.) I completed at least 30 surveys and towards the end it will say "This survey is no longer available but we've got more" and continuously repeat the same cycle. They are having us do the surveys without even paying us a single nickel or dime. This company should be investigated and closed down for all the time and information they are stealing from people.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Just joined. Completed the 1 dollar into survey. Have now tried about 6 other survey and after the first page all say no longer available. Have yet to find one I could complete. So far a waste of time.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I have been doing Vindale survey almost 6 months. Have not collect $50 yet, up to $38 dollars. My mom did Vindale and made $50 dollars and collected. Then this week they told her, "We canceled your e-mail" and she is no longer receiving Vindale e-mails. But her e-mail account is still the same and has $19 dollar on Vindale. We tried to contact them, no customer support number. And she tried e-mailing them but they won't accept her e-mails. If they don't want us doing their survey at least pay us $57 dollars and let us know so we won't come back.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I am having the same issues. Some others are having in that they owe me money but they refuse to see that my PayPal account is verified. I have emailed countless times and have yet to get an answer. I also noticed that to get to the start survey page takes a whole minute to load, then to get to the actual survey takes almost another minute. Trouble at the back end I think. As well, I've had the scam that a survey is almost completed and then I find I'm disqualified. I can tell the company has gotten the info it wanted. I am going to try to close my account and failing that, I will block their email. This company should have a class action lawsuit filed against it. Maybe I could get my $50.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Hi... I have login this survey website 7 months back but I did not get any single payments but now I'm ready for payment but not able to verify my PayPal account. So I ask the suggestion/help they are only saying it verify it. No alternative help. But I'm not able to verify my account. So please anyone help me to claim my amounts. It's huge amount, it's very important to me. How to claim my amount to PayPal account without verify.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

This is a scam! They manage to collect info possibly for companies without paying the participants! These surveys allow you to go through and complete each, then hit you with the bogus answers! Participation is my responses collected! There’s no wrong or right answer. DONT PARTICIPATE. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

What really aggravates me is when they send you an "invitation" to do a survey but once you've given thirty minutes of your time to complete said survey, that they sent mind you, they'll tell you you've earned a dollar now sign up-sign up??? You sent me the invite. I'm obviously a participant already. So you sign in and guess what??? You do not get credit for the survey you just completed that they sent you (and no doubt got paid for) because they didn't know who you were??? Give me a break. They get paid. You don't.

Vindale Research response

We are working on finding more surveys that disqualify you less and are worth your time. In the meantime, check out extras on our blog and social media channels. You will be able to find daily questions and polls there.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Terrible!!! I joined back in April 2018. I did quite a few surveys, some got credited some did not. A lot of finishing entire surveys then being disqualified after spending all that time. Then back in August 2018, I received an email saying that my account has been inactive for a while and if I did not do any activity within 10 days, it would be deemed inactive and would be closed. So I went on and took a survey worth 2.39, and got credit for it added to my account, bringing my balance to 19.52.

Then a few days ago I tried to access my account, it would not let me, kept telling me my login info was not correct. So I sent an email to support about the issue. I just heard back from them today and they replied that my account has been deemed inactive for 120 days, and closed, had to forfeit everything. I'm not seeing how they can say that from August till October 4 is 120 days. I'm not a mathematician but that`s only 60 days. I wish I could actually give them a rating of zero stars! BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!

Vindale Research Company Information