3.21/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

204 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 26, 2019

Wrote multiple times - while on their website and using the email address of support. They do not respond to at least a half-dozen HELP ME emails. Another issue is that surveys are offered at one reward, but after finishing the survey, the allotted price is FAR less than previously stated. Annoying to volunteer 20 minutes for $3.50 only to be paid 45c.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Vindale Research has stopped check payments and you have to use PayPal. I have been taking surveys for months and I have no desire to use PayPal. I have $27 on my account. I want a check payment and I would like to discontinue all contact with Vindale. Be very careful also about taking surveys and keeping track because they have not paid me for many measly surveys.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Vindale surveys is a scam! BEWARE: VINDALE SURVEYS IS A COMPLETE SCAM. I spent hours and hours and hours taking surveys, 80% of them going to completion. I finally made the required $50 necessary for PayPal payment. When I went to payments, Vindale informed me that they don’t credit your Paypal account, but instead, send a check in the mail, maybe in about 15 days. I then asked customer service to please credit my Paypal account as told they would do upfront. Vindale then canceled my account and will not pay the $50 that I spent countless hours to complete.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Profile not updated anymore. I am new member of this site. But last 2 days I am unable to complete my profile. When I submitted my profile data but unable to submit my data. Always show "Please provide your country name" but there are no country name.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have been doing Vindale Research for the past year or so. I’ve received several $50 payments, both through check and PayPal. I have had $50.24 in my account for like 2 months and have requested MULTIPLE times to receive my payment but they say I already have a payment pending which is not true. I have emailed them about 6 or 7 times with no response. This company is a SCAM!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: May 6, 2019

My experience so far has been dissatisfying and disappointing. I made only $3.00 and click on every single email to take the survey. I never qualify or the the survey is no longer available. I know the surveys are only between $1-$2 but if all the surveys were available it would be worth your time.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I actually like this company in general. I have made some small amount of money. Problems do happen, as some of the reviews have pointed out. I once spent about 55 minutes for a $.75 survey, and the survey ended by saying I have completed it. But when I was redirected back, I got the "sorry you did not qualify" message. The biggest problem though, is very very poor customer service. The only way to contact them as a member is through email, but the few emails I sent them never got any response, not even an acknowledgment. I recently requested a payment, and the status shows that the check was mailed early March, and I have yet to receive it. I sent two emails asking about this and got no reply at all.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I took surveys and on 12 April the site went down and my account went from $47.00 to $17.00 and I can't find a way to reach them to lodge a complaint. Can someone help me? I have spent several days trying contact them and have gotten nowhere.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Do not pay out once you get to payout. Took forever just to get to 50 dollar payout because you answer all questions and then they say you didn`t qualify. When you do get to 50 dollars you can`t cash out and after 5 emails still no response.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I have $54.22 in my account and it says I have a $50.00 PayPal payment I can draw out. Every time I try to draw it out I get notified that my account is not validated. All is in order. I have e-mailed dozens of times. Never get a reply. This should be looked in by Consumer Affairs.

Vindale Research Company Information