2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.87/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Vindale Research Reviews

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Add my name to the list of Scammed survey takers. I powered through all the crap surveys and false payment amounts and quickly got through to $50.00 amount. When I first tried to get paid, even though the account window showed $50 THEIR payment window showed less so suddenly I DIDN'T qualify for payment. Powered through a bunch more getting kicked out of survey after survey, but they don't know about ME, I'm RELENTLESS, got to $55.01, NOW the payment center message says that my PayPal account status shows as "unverified". They must not know about me, like I said, I'm going to my local news scambuster and putting them on blast. Anybody else who's been scammed, you should do the same! Not everything that's faced can be changed but NOTHING can be changed unless it is faced.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have been participating in taking surveys for over 15 years. I also used to be a supervisor at a market research firm a long time ago. I know how these surveys work. I chose Vindale Research because survey review sites gave them high ratings. I now know in hindsight that the survey review sites are paid affiliate links so a lot of the reviews are biased. I have put in a lot of time and effort to try to stay patient and conduct surveys proficiently and per instructions. Unfortunately, like many companies these days, I think that Vindale uses Outsource customer service Representatives. The problem with this is that there is a communication or cultural barrier.

Also, these representatives are responding to issues with cut and paste responses even if you give a very detailed and well-thought-out email. I have conducted quite a few surveys with Vindale and the problem is it not being qualified. Surprisingly, I've qualified for most unlike other survey sites where you are kicked out. The problem is that I'm not being credited for surveys that tell me I have completed them and been credited. I think this has to do with login credentials with Vindale Research. They will send you tons of email links for surveys in your email, and when you click on them it goes directly to the survey. You finished the survey, it says you are credited, and then when you go to check your balance, it asks you to log in.

Well it looks like the client received their data, but you didn't receive your money! Also, the survey companies really need to lower their Cash Out threshold. Do they realize how much time and patience it takes for Consumer to dedicate their time to take one of these surveys? Survey review sites make it seem like you can earn 10 bucks an hour conducting the surveys. That is quite honestly laughable. You be lucky if you made about a dollar an hour. I would suggest that the management at Vindale take a good look at their customer service representatives and look at the responses they are giving to people. They are generic cut and paste responses.

The second thing is you need to look into your account crediting system to where users aren't credited even though you sent a direct link to their email because of some sort of login issue you have. I hate to give only two stars but this needs to be brought to your attention. I shouldn't spend 30 minutes of my time conducting a survey, and then another 30 minutes giving you a long, detailed and drawn-out email explaining why I should be credited only to have a customer service representative tell me that it was on my end. It comes to the point where these survey companies are taking advantage of consumers. Our time and our opinions are valuable! A lot more valuable than you think.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Yes, in my experience you will get your money when eventually you reach US$50, but it is also a fact that the survey invitations always offer at least $0.75 but usually over $1, then you are redirected to a survey (often with no way of finding out what the reward is) and you spend 20 minutes to earn $0.31 or similar. Now I only try to complete surveys if they offer at least $0.75, and there are very few of them. I am very dubious of the many 5 star reviews on this and on other sites, where reviewers claim that Vindale is wonderful and they are making lots of money. First of all I very rarely qualify for a survey, secondly in the last year I have possibly completed a survey with a reward of a dollar or more at the most once or twice - I certainly wouldn't be able to make more than a dollar or so per week.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

Once they changed to PayPal for payment I have been unable to get paid. Their support has been unable to change my email address to reflect my PayPal address. I am done with Vindale. They are a rip off.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The pay out on Vindale Research now requires you to have a PayPal account which in fact I do. I have been trying for around 2 weeks to verify this with Vindale. I don't know if something is wrong with the site or what. I have sent numerous emails to Vindale and no one has reached out to me yet. I have verified my PayPal account with many other different companies with no trouble at all and don't think it should be this frustrating to be verified on Vindale's site. I have a 50 dollar pay out waiting verification and just need some assistance from them. I read in their blog that they could just send me a paper check like has been done in the past and I would be fine with that. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I went through the same bologna being booted out after answering ALL questions-survey after survey after survey.... The profit is definitely one sided. Then I was bombarded with emails stating there are surveys ready to be taken. I refuse to waste any more precious time on this joke.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I have spent over 20 minutes giving detailed and open ended answers to survey questions for Vindale research, and then without warning they screen you out of the survey. I think they are collecting lots of data from their surveys, without actually paying people.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Do not sign up with this survey company. It asks a lot of questions to qualify for a survey, just to deny you. Wasted 10 minutes of stupid questions just to be told I didn't qualify. I'm not sure what they are looking for because I didn't qualify for so many of the surveys. If you complain to the company, they unsubscribe you.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I took 3 surveys, after taking each one I was notified that the survey was no longer available, so I guess I gave them 3 surveys for free. And I didn't earn a cent. I've attempted these survey scams with several survey companies and each one is a scam, my suggestion is if you need to make money get a real job, or just enjoy giving your time away for free.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I have been on this site for a couple of months now and while I have cashed out once they make it very hard to reach the 50 dollar payout. I will sit and get into surveys and then be kicked out without any type of incentive. This will be an ongoing report so I will keep all updated. I have found that other sites like Survey Junkie and Swagbucks are way easier to deal with when receiving payment and surveys. I had money in my account when I was informed they they will not be sending checks out anymore and they wouldn't even send out my balance. In my opinion they just don't care. I have found other sites to be way more understanding and helpful with higher potential earnings.

Vindale Research Company Information