1.72/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

171 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Survey about water filters. Took me more than a half hour to answer. I gave every answer exactly correct, but after it was complete I was told I was not qualified with no explanation. I should have been paid even if I wasn't, or disqualified at the time when I answered wrong.

Updated: Response for the complaint I had about a long survey being disqualified was probably generated by a computer program automatically because it was not related to what I wrote about the complaint. I did not make one error and it was completely finished with no rejection until after it was totally finished.

Vindale Research response

Please contact our support team regarding this. Provide the survey ID or survey name and any screenshot you may have.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have completed survey after survey for Vindale. I have completed well over 30 surveys that at the end of the survey says job well done and then the survey freezes up! I have fought with their so called support line and yet in the meantime, I'm not being compensated for any of these surveys and is keeping from reaching their $50 payout minimum. All the other survey sites compensate you for just attempting a survey. I have another 25 to 30 surveys that I have completed and they are on their list of being successfully completed and still yet I haven't been compensated for them. And it is well past their screening period so they can't use that excuse.

They tell me to try different search engines, which I have tried 5 other engines. Guess what, they all have the same problem, imagine that! But yet all the other survey sites I don't have any problems with, nor do I have a problem with any other kind of site that I go on. Anybody doing their research on Vindale, if you read this, RUN AWAY from Vindale Research as fast as you can!!!

Vindale Research response

If you have completed surveys and didn't receive credit, you need to provide our support team with proof of completion.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when it comes to a search engine? Do you mean a different browser?

Please note that surveys disqualify you for various reasons. If you are disqualified, you are not completing the survey and you are not credited for incomplete surveys.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I love Vindale except sometimes I do a whole survey and at the end they say you're not eligible or this survey is full. So why did I do the whole survey then they tell me I'm not qualified?? It's like they're getting my survey for free.

Vindale Research response

Hi Michael! Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you will qualify for every survey but we are working on finding more surveys that you may pre-qualify for as we know how frustrating this process is.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I have been using this survey site for quite a number of months and have managed to make $22.53. The problem is that I have not been paid for the last three successfully completed surveys and would like to know why that is. It's pretty upsetting because I feel like I've just wasted a bunch of my time.

Vindale Research response

Hi Renae. Have you tried reaching out to our support team regarding missing credits?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

All surveys, more than $30, were deleted just before reaching the $50 payout goal. The survey credits were never restored even after reporting to Customer Service. They said stated they would be if I emailed them all the emails I use. My account only reflects about 43 cents now because I stopped. I refuse to waste any more of my time. I was so excited for getting so close because they only pay out for $50 or more.

Vindale Research response

Hi Patrice! I've reviewed the documentation you provided and see that you have had 3 different accounts on Vindale. Since multiple accounts are not allowed on our site, can you let us know what email address you prefer to use? One account has a balance of $25.33 and another has $0.43. The last account has been removed. To note, we do not merge accounts so please let us know which email you prefer to use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I saw a posting for a part-time data entry position in my area. It said it was a work-from-home position, and it said training would be provided. When I clicked to apply, it took me to Vindale Research. I don't mind taking surveys, but I feel this is a very devious way to get people to sign up for those. Yes, they do have some job postings, but there were only a few in my area, and NONE OF THEM were for data entry, as advertised. Shame on you, Vindale!

Ruth,

Can you please provide us with more info on where you saw this? Send us a private message with a screenshot if possible.

UPDATE: I've followed up with our media team and we are unaware of any such ad. I tried to look up the URL and it does not appear to be active so it sounds like someone was falsely advertising and/or using our name.

Since we are not a data entry company and have no direct connection with that site, we'd appreciate it if you'd remove this review.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I went to a class at a local college, “Make money from him on your computer“ and they gave us “legitimate work from home websites." I have filled out 7-10 surveys at Vindale and EVERY TIME I fill out all the requested information, I get “Aw, sorry you didn’t qualify" and I am offered another survey without making any money whatsoever. I’m disappointed and frustrated that I've been used to give my personal information and never a payout. I would not recommend this survey site to anyone, perhaps there are legitimate surveys out there but Vindale is a waste of time and time is money. Their excuses about surveys fill up fast, I absolutely don’t buy.

Vindale Research response

Although we understand your frustration, we ask all of our participants to go through screener questions to see if you qualify for a survey. If you are having a hard time finding surveys you qualify for, we invite you to check out our blog and social media channels for extras.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I have joined this site looking to make anything I could. I am desperate at this point. I've earned just under $20. The problem is, they spam you to death and the only surveys I get are so boring. They ask the same questions in each one, take 30 minutes to complete and pay $.25. The $1.25 you can do 10 times a day, is a scam. I am never qualified. Most the others say full or don't qualify, even though they just sent link. The worst part is when you take the survey for 30 minutes it just ends with nothing. I'm assuming I didn't qualify. Or it says that's all the questions. You neither get notice you didn't qualify or you completed, and get no money. You basically go all the way into the end and you know they are using your answers yet no payment. I think they should either rule you out up front or pay you half if you devote your time to them.

Vindale Research response

You go through a series of pre-screener questions to find out if you qualify for the actual survey. They fill up quickly so there is no way to tell if you will be screened out when it's initially sent to you. If you don't qualify, your responses are not used for data research purposes.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Overly abundant amount (ie. way too many) of email survey invitations, but most don't pay off. You're either not qualified for it; they already have enough submissions for your "demographic" after you already answered all the survey questions but get no payout anyway. When you don't qualify and/or don't meet the "demographic" need (even if you answered the demographic questions in the beginning AND all the survey questions), you get zero payout and sent to another survey and the same thing happens. Then you get sent to another survey, fill it out, and get the same result of "not qualifying" in some way and they send you to another survey. I've filled out at least 20 surveys and only earned money on 3 of them, totaling less than $2.

Vindale Research response

Surveys fill up quickly and can disqualify you for a number of reasons. If you don't qualify for one, you are moved onto another survey you may qualify for. However we cannot guarantee that you will qualify for all that are sent your way. We understand the frustration so we invite you to check out extras on our blog and social media.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have been a member since 2013 and I think the company is a very honest and responsible company. I have read numerous complaints about not getting paid after reaching your goal of 50 dollars but I have not had any of that experience. I understand the frustration of starting a survey and being well into 20 minutes and then being as I put it kicked out. I believe if you have read the information and instructions that you may lose your place in the survey if they have enough people for the survey. I guess if you take that into consideration and not take it personal you will be better off. In all my experience Vindale is a great way to make a little extra spending money and I recommend it to all my friends.

Vindale Research response

We appreciate your review, Regina and so happy to have you as a continued valued member!

Vindale Research Company Information