About Vindale Research
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,392,606 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
As well as being dumped from many of their surveys at various points in the exercise, I have found in recent months that the dollar amount earned is not being fully added to existing point total. Often complete $1.00 survey to get just a 50 to 75 cent credit to total. Also wondering where the $5 to $50 dollar surveys they tout are hidden. I've been with them nearly three years and have never seen a survey offered at more than $1.50.
I signed up just yesterday and already have dozens of emailed surveys clogging my inbox. Despite responding to almost all of them, answering several questions, I was not eligible for any of them. It was a total waste of my time with nothing to see for my efforts. I will be cancelling my membership immediately.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Received my first $50, worked my way up to another $49.78 then bam! Every time I try to log in, I receive the error "The membership system returned an invalid response." No one will respond. Very frustrating! AFTER DOING 100'S MORE SURVEYS I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THAT LAST 22 CENTS. ALL I WANT IS TO REACH THE $50 MARK SO I CAN DUMP THEM.
Horrible experience with them. First...had to consent to them collecting all my personal info and paypal link/account info. After attempting my first 3 surveys, got up to %90 finished when the page froze (on all of them). Tried refreshing, no luck. Tried going back to the email with original survey and it sent me to the beginning of the surveys on all 3! Spent 45 minutes plus 15 mins for signing up for nothing. Complete waste of time for nothing! Possibly it's a scam to collect person data to store and sell?? Either way I strongly suggest to avoid them.
Received my first $50, worked my way up to another $50 then bam! Every time I try to log in, I receive the error "The membership system returned an invalid response." No one will respond. Very frustrating! Save your time.
Hello. I have used the site as it is 100% legitimate and it pays money to users all over the world without problems. The method of work is suitable for anyone who does not have experience on the Internet, as they are some questionnaires that will answer them and many other tasks. When you reach $ 30, which is the minimum payment, you can withdraw the money and you will receive it in a few days. Also, the technical support is great and very helpful and answers you as soon as possible so I advise you to work on the site. Thank you.
Terrible platform that has you answer hundreds of questions and then provides no rewards. Upon sign up you complete a survey, then you receive emails about surveys you may qualify for. Most of the time you don't qualify, though, and they have no obligation to compensate you in points or real dollars. I was 50+ questions into a survey when I was told the survey was full and I wouldn't be getting paid for it (and all I expected was a dollar!!) Absolutely terrible experience - do not waste your time! Cancelled my membership after 3 days.
I get emails all day and for the last 2 weeks, every single one gets all my answers, then says I'm not qualified after spending 15 minutes. The pre-qualification questions should be upfront, not after all that time, ONCE you have my input!!! So frustrating that I invested my time to be completely used for my information, only to take it and compile statistics they needed. It's a scam to tell people they will exchange information for a minimal payment, only to be scammed. The odds are against you, IF you get through to the end of a survey, that it will be worth your time! Look for legitimate sites that value your feedback. VINDALE is not one of the sites with integrity and disregards your time, to gain your input.
They were trying to make me answer a lot of questions just to tell I was not qualified or the survey was already finished. Absolutely no respect to client's time and nerves. I guess they expect me to follow their promises as donkey follows a carrot. They were asking me for a lot of personal information from what bank I use and how much I have in investments to the maker and year of my car. Questions about household income and occupation made me laugh. Obviously wealthy and educated people will not waste precious time to answer mostly meaningless questions for 50 cent. I suspect that most of participants are working part-time or unemployed.
When I was making myself an account this company asked me if I am unfortunate and frustrated woman who need an astrologist. Seriously? They expected me to subscribe on some junk science mumbo-jumbo and presented it in an insulting manner. Obviously they treat survey takers as losers and do not even try to hide it. So do yourself a favor. Get yourself a job. Cause this is not a job. This is a waste of time.
Want to get paid for taking surveys?? Consider these facts:
2. you will get flooded with surveys, in the beginning
3. all surveys always ask the same 5-7 questions
4. surveys are formatted in goofy formats that take a LONG time
5. surveys may ask 75 questions, with MANY repeated questions
6. survey may say "we are done, thank you"
7. then, survey may toss you out and PAY NOTHING
8. Vindale WILL NOT DO A THING ABOUT THAT
9. vindale will say that is "normal"
10. if you complain on the feedback forms you are tossed
11. vindale will cause you to be placed in their "fraud" ranking
12. you will go from 30 - 50 surveys per day to NONE AT ALL
13. you will try to get surveys but will only get their "aw, man" reply
14. if you happen to do enough to get more than $50 in your account, they will pay.
15. to be paid, you MUST "verify" your account. then they will pay
16. they will pay once a month and only in $50 increments.
17. you have $51.17, they will pay $50.
18. you have $99.23, they will pay $50
19. you have $101.22, they will pay $100. dont worry, you wont get more than $50/month.
20. surveys take your info and sell it. dont think so? they do.
21. I NEVER got SPAM, after signing up with vindale - I GET 100s/ day
22. mostly porn crap, "** buddies" and that sort of **.
23. often, the SPAM is DIRECTLY related to recent surveys.
24. THEY ARE SELLING YOUR INFO.
25. don't like or want this? Try "Survey Junkie", SJ pays just as well or better.
26. Survey Junkie is a little more fair and pays more easily at any dollar amount.
27. get paid by SJ before you reach $49 or you will need extra approval
28. you will need to get your account verified by SJ
29. Vindale is a BS ripoff site. Run away and pass this info along to others.
Vindale Research Company Information
- Company Name:
- Vindale Research
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.