1.70/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

171 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Just joined. Completed the 1 dollar into survey. Have now tried about 6 other survey and after the first page all say no longer available. Have yet to find one I could complete. So far a waste of time.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I have been doing Vindale survey almost 6 months. Have not collect $50 yet, up to $38 dollars. My mom did Vindale and made $50 dollars and collected. Then this week they told her, "We canceled your e-mail" and she is no longer receiving Vindale e-mails. But her e-mail account is still the same and has $19 dollar on Vindale. We tried to contact them, no customer support number. And she tried e-mailing them but they won't accept her e-mails. If they don't want us doing their survey at least pay us $57 dollars and let us know so we won't come back.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I am having the same issues. Some others are having in that they owe me money but they refuse to see that my PayPal account is verified. I have emailed countless times and have yet to get an answer. I also noticed that to get to the start survey page takes a whole minute to load, then to get to the actual survey takes almost another minute. Trouble at the back end I think. As well, I've had the scam that a survey is almost completed and then I find I'm disqualified. I can tell the company has gotten the info it wanted. I am going to try to close my account and failing that, I will block their email. This company should have a class action lawsuit filed against it. Maybe I could get my $50.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Hi... I have login this survey website 7 months back but I did not get any single payments but now I'm ready for payment but not able to verify my PayPal account. So I ask the suggestion/help they are only saying it verify it. No alternative help. But I'm not able to verify my account. So please anyone help me to claim my amounts. It's huge amount, it's very important to me. How to claim my amount to PayPal account without verify.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

This is a scam! They manage to collect info possibly for companies without paying the participants! These surveys allow you to go through and complete each, then hit you with the bogus answers! Participation is my responses collected! There’s no wrong or right answer. DONT PARTICIPATE. I would give 0 stars if I could.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

What really aggravates me is when they send you an "invitation" to do a survey but once you've given thirty minutes of your time to complete said survey, that they sent mind you, they'll tell you you've earned a dollar now sign up-sign up??? You sent me the invite. I'm obviously a participant already. So you sign in and guess what??? You do not get credit for the survey you just completed that they sent you (and no doubt got paid for) because they didn't know who you were??? Give me a break. They get paid. You don't.

Vindale Research response

We are working on finding more surveys that disqualify you less and are worth your time. In the meantime, check out extras on our blog and social media channels. You will be able to find daily questions and polls there.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Terrible!!! I joined back in April 2018. I did quite a few surveys, some got credited some did not. A lot of finishing entire surveys then being disqualified after spending all that time. Then back in August 2018, I received an email saying that my account has been inactive for a while and if I did not do any activity within 10 days, it would be deemed inactive and would be closed. So I went on and took a survey worth 2.39, and got credit for it added to my account, bringing my balance to 19.52.

Then a few days ago I tried to access my account, it would not let me, kept telling me my login info was not correct. So I sent an email to support about the issue. I just heard back from them today and they replied that my account has been deemed inactive for 120 days, and closed, had to forfeit everything. I'm not seeing how they can say that from August till October 4 is 120 days. I'm not a mathematician but that`s only 60 days. I wish I could actually give them a rating of zero stars! BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I signed up earlier this week and almost immediately got flooded with tons of spam emails, texts, and calls. I do not think it is a coincidence. Also, I tried a few surveys, spent 20 minutes on one in particular only to have it freeze at the final screen and not record my completion.

Vindale Research response

Feel free to contact our support team with any issues or questions you have about surveys.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I have been on the site for 2 weeks now, I've accumulated about $14. Every time I try to take a survey, I am giving about 30 to 20 minutes getting them. Saying I do not qualify! Now why do I have to put in all my information to see if I qualify when I already put all of my qualifications in my profile? After I get into a survey I have to qualify! It just seems that it's a revolving door that goes round no round... lol... I've been on various surveys even when I get e-mails already saying that I qualify! This ** is crazy! They should give you @least 10¢ every time you get the "Aww..." page. I would have had at least $50 if that were the case! For all the time I spent on this site I could have worked 40+ hrs. minimum wage...

Vindale Research response

Some survey qualifications are based on your demographics. However, some surveys require you to fill out screener questions to see if you qualify to proceed. These should not take long and should be answered honestly.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have been doing well with Vindale for the past month and a half. I am having a really great experience. I just wanted to know is there a limit to how much money you can save like up to 200 or 500 dollars.

Vindale Research response

You can hold off on requesting a payment. However, please keep in mind that you must continue to be an active participant on our site. Inactive accounts are removed within 120 days.

Vindale Research Company Information