3.13/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vindale Research Reviews

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I recently started back up with Vindale Research after a 3 year break. Three years ago it was great and I had PayPal and it was fine. At that time they paid after you accumulated $10. Now I am just angry. Took lots of surveys and then after $9.52 problems. I started to notice no more funds. Next survey I took I made a screenshot of the Survey number and the confirmation page. Waited a week and no increase in funds. I submitted the information to Customer service if that is what you want to call it and got A response from MARVIN with a statement that I need to wait for the funds to clear. I had hoped they would research what I sent. Took a few more surveys, screenshots and no money, submitted, no Marvin. I am done wasting my time! Vindale has to take some responsibility. It may be their unscrupulous clients causing the problem. This is disappointing as 3 years ago it was fun and payout was quick.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Signed up 3 days ago have got 72 surveys, of those was not eligible but for 2 of the 20 I tried. Wasted my time because most took 10 -15 minutes for the survey to kick me out. I also have noticed a very uptick of spam mail and spam calls. As this is the only new service I have signed up with in many months I BELIEVE, that they have sold my information to some third party which Vindale claims they will not do.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I thought Vindale was going to be one of the better survey sites, some of the companies they work with are even worse than them. I stuck with vindale for 3 months and made a whopping 10$. (Around 50 surveys finished and probably double that of the ones I couldn't finish because I was disqualified after wasting 15 minutes! Although that's normal for many survey sites.)

I was kicked out of my account after 2 months of being inactive (5months on vindale in total), I went to log in and couldn't. I guess 3 months of work was really for absolutely nothing. You'd be better off collecting cans and selling junk than you would making any decent money off of vindale. Btw this isnt the only survey site I have tried but sadly it is one of the better sites. No survey site will ever get more than 3 stars from me. 5-10 cents for 20-60minutes of work is slave labor. (HELLO CHINA!) They have the occasional dollar survey and even show you 5$ surveys but I was never able to receive anything when I tried those. -gone lucid

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Add my name to the list of Scammed survey takers. I powered through all the crap surveys and false payment amounts and quickly got through to $50.00 amount. When I first tried to get paid, even though the account window showed $50 THEIR payment window showed less so suddenly I DIDN'T qualify for payment. Powered through a bunch more getting kicked out of survey after survey, but they don't know about ME, I'm RELENTLESS, got to $55.01, NOW the payment center message says that my PayPal account status shows as "unverified". They must not know about me, like I said, I'm going to my local news scambuster and putting them on blast. Anybody else who's been scammed, you should do the same! Not everything that's faced can be changed but NOTHING can be changed unless it is faced.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have been participating in taking surveys for over 15 years. I also used to be a supervisor at a market research firm a long time ago. I know how these surveys work. I chose Vindale Research because survey review sites gave them high ratings. I now know in hindsight that the survey review sites are paid affiliate links so a lot of the reviews are biased. I have put in a lot of time and effort to try to stay patient and conduct surveys proficiently and per instructions. Unfortunately, like many companies these days, I think that Vindale uses Outsource customer service Representatives. The problem with this is that there is a communication or cultural barrier.

Also, these representatives are responding to issues with cut and paste responses even if you give a very detailed and well-thought-out email. I have conducted quite a few surveys with Vindale and the problem is it not being qualified. Surprisingly, I've qualified for most unlike other survey sites where you are kicked out. The problem is that I'm not being credited for surveys that tell me I have completed them and been credited. I think this has to do with login credentials with Vindale Research. They will send you tons of email links for surveys in your email, and when you click on them it goes directly to the survey. You finished the survey, it says you are credited, and then when you go to check your balance, it asks you to log in.

Well it looks like the client received their data, but you didn't receive your money! Also, the survey companies really need to lower their Cash Out threshold. Do they realize how much time and patience it takes for Consumer to dedicate their time to take one of these surveys? Survey review sites make it seem like you can earn 10 bucks an hour conducting the surveys. That is quite honestly laughable. You be lucky if you made about a dollar an hour. I would suggest that the management at Vindale take a good look at their customer service representatives and look at the responses they are giving to people. They are generic cut and paste responses.

The second thing is you need to look into your account crediting system to where users aren't credited even though you sent a direct link to their email because of some sort of login issue you have. I hate to give only two stars but this needs to be brought to your attention. I shouldn't spend 30 minutes of my time conducting a survey, and then another 30 minutes giving you a long, detailed and drawn-out email explaining why I should be credited only to have a customer service representative tell me that it was on my end. It comes to the point where these survey companies are taking advantage of consumers. Our time and our opinions are valuable! A lot more valuable than you think.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Yes, in my experience you will get your money when eventually you reach US$50, but it is also a fact that the survey invitations always offer at least $0.75 but usually over $1, then you are redirected to a survey (often with no way of finding out what the reward is) and you spend 20 minutes to earn $0.31 or similar. Now I only try to complete surveys if they offer at least $0.75, and there are very few of them. I am very dubious of the many 5 star reviews on this and on other sites, where reviewers claim that Vindale is wonderful and they are making lots of money. First of all I very rarely qualify for a survey, secondly in the last year I have possibly completed a survey with a reward of a dollar or more at the most once or twice - I certainly wouldn't be able to make more than a dollar or so per week.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

Once they changed to PayPal for payment I have been unable to get paid. Their support has been unable to change my email address to reflect my PayPal address. I am done with Vindale. They are a rip off.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The pay out on Vindale Research now requires you to have a PayPal account which in fact I do. I have been trying for around 2 weeks to verify this with Vindale. I don't know if something is wrong with the site or what. I have sent numerous emails to Vindale and no one has reached out to me yet. I have verified my PayPal account with many other different companies with no trouble at all and don't think it should be this frustrating to be verified on Vindale's site. I have a 50 dollar pay out waiting verification and just need some assistance from them. I read in their blog that they could just send me a paper check like has been done in the past and I would be fine with that. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I went through the same bologna being booted out after answering ALL questions-survey after survey after survey.... The profit is definitely one sided. Then I was bombarded with emails stating there are surveys ready to be taken. I refuse to waste any more precious time on this joke.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I have spent over 20 minutes giving detailed and open ended answers to survey questions for Vindale research, and then without warning they screen you out of the survey. I think they are collecting lots of data from their surveys, without actually paying people.

Vindale Research Company Information