3.24/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

198 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Hi. I have been working for Vindale since October 15. I have made 476.00. I don't get PayPal. You can get a check. I make almost 200.00 a month with them. I get it. I have had the same problems. I hear everyone complaining about but if you don't give up and apply yourself you will succeed. I know it is not easy but what do you expect free money. Wake up people. I have a bank account. Know I am working for 13 different survey companies. I do 2 surveys at once. I work a laptop in my right hand and a touch screen tablet in my left hand and run it so it can be done because I'm doing it. If you do the surveys too fast it will kick you off. If you don't have a high enough quality score you can't qualify for some surveys so need to start building your score.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have been doing well with Vindale for the past month and a half. I am having a really great experience. I just wanted to know is there a limit to how much money you can save like up to 200 or 500 dollars.

Vindale Research response

You can hold off on requesting a payment. However, please keep in mind that you must continue to be an active participant on our site. Inactive accounts are removed within 120 days.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I love Vindale except sometimes I do a whole survey and at the end they say you're not eligible or this survey is full. So why did I do the whole survey then they tell me I'm not qualified?? It's like they're getting my survey for free.

Vindale Research response

Hi Michael! Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you will qualify for every survey but we are working on finding more surveys that you may pre-qualify for as we know how frustrating this process is.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have been a member since 2013 and I think the company is a very honest and responsible company. I have read numerous complaints about not getting paid after reaching your goal of 50 dollars but I have not had any of that experience. I understand the frustration of starting a survey and being well into 20 minutes and then being as I put it kicked out. I believe if you have read the information and instructions that you may lose your place in the survey if they have enough people for the survey. I guess if you take that into consideration and not take it personal you will be better off. In all my experience Vindale is a great way to make a little extra spending money and I recommend it to all my friends.

Vindale Research response

We appreciate your review, Regina and so happy to have you as a continued valued member!

Original review: July 16, 2019

I took 3 surveys, after taking each one I was notified that the survey was no longer available, so I guess I gave them 3 surveys for free. And I didn't earn a cent. I've attempted these survey scams with several survey companies and each one is a scam, my suggestion is if you need to make money get a real job, or just enjoy giving your time away for free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: July 14, 2019

I have been on this site for a couple of months now and while I have cashed out once they make it very hard to reach the 50 dollar payout. I will sit and get into surveys and then be kicked out without any type of incentive. This will be an ongoing report so I will keep all updated. I have found that other sites like Survey Junkie and Swagbucks are way easier to deal with when receiving payment and surveys. I had money in my account when I was informed they they will not be sending checks out anymore and they wouldn't even send out my balance. In my opinion they just don't care. I have found other sites to be way more understanding and helpful with higher potential earnings.

Original review: July 8, 2019

My account was closed for no apparent reason. Customer service do not respond to my emails and I have sent many. I have heard that they don't even pay you when you request payout. I had $13+ accumulated but given the time spent trying to get my account reinstated yet no response whatsoever I have just given up on this company. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Signed up to Vindale several months ago. Started to attempt surveys and discovered it is a total scam. Many many surveys offered. Completed numerous surveys only to discover that at the completion of the survey the replies were not accepted - zero payment. Numerous surveys offering a few cents reward only to discover questions were still appearing after well over 20 minutes. After several months one has been able to obtain just $9.00! Then discovered that one can only receive payment when $50.00 has been achieved. THIS EQUATES TO APPROXIMATELY OVER TWO YEARS BEFORE ANY LIKELY ACHIEVEMENT OF $50.00 IS REACHED. This is a total and utter scam and should be avoided at all costs.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Wrote multiple times - while on their website and using the email address of support. They do not respond to at least a half-dozen HELP ME emails. Another issue is that surveys are offered at one reward, but after finishing the survey, the allotted price is FAR less than previously stated. Annoying to volunteer 20 minutes for $3.50 only to be paid 45c.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Vindale Research has stopped check payments and you have to use PayPal. I have been taking surveys for months and I have no desire to use PayPal. I have $27 on my account. I want a check payment and I would like to discontinue all contact with Vindale. Be very careful also about taking surveys and keeping track because they have not paid me for many measly surveys.

Vindale Research Company Information