1.85/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

165 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Terrible!!! I joined back in April 2018. I did quite a few surveys, some got credited some did not. A lot of finishing entire surveys then being disqualified after spending all that time. Then back in August 2018, I received an email saying that my account has been inactive for a while and if I did not do any activity within 10 days, it would be deemed inactive and would be closed. So I went on and took a survey worth 2.39, and got credit for it added to my account, bringing my balance to 19.52.

Then a few days ago I tried to access my account, it would not let me, kept telling me my login info was not correct. So I sent an email to support about the issue. I just heard back from them today and they replied that my account has been deemed inactive for 120 days, and closed, had to forfeit everything. I'm not seeing how they can say that from August till October 4 is 120 days. I'm not a mathematician but that`s only 60 days. I wish I could actually give them a rating of zero stars! BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I signed up earlier this week and almost immediately got flooded with tons of spam emails, texts, and calls. I do not think it is a coincidence. Also, I tried a few surveys, spent 20 minutes on one in particular only to have it freeze at the final screen and not record my completion.

Vindale Research response

Feel free to contact our support team with any issues or questions you have about surveys.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I have been on the site for 2 weeks now, I've accumulated about $14. Every time I try to take a survey, I am giving about 30 to 20 minutes getting them. Saying I do not qualify! Now why do I have to put in all my information to see if I qualify when I already put all of my qualifications in my profile? After I get into a survey I have to qualify! It just seems that it's a revolving door that goes round no round... lol... I've been on various surveys even when I get e-mails already saying that I qualify! This ** is crazy! They should give you @least 10¢ every time you get the "Aww..." page. I would have had at least $50 if that were the case! For all the time I spent on this site I could have worked 40+ hrs. minimum wage...

Vindale Research response

Some survey qualifications are based on your demographics. However, some surveys require you to fill out screener questions to see if you qualify to proceed. These should not take long and should be answered honestly.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have been doing well with Vindale for the past month and a half. I am having a really great experience. I just wanted to know is there a limit to how much money you can save like up to 200 or 500 dollars.

Vindale Research response

You can hold off on requesting a payment. However, please keep in mind that you must continue to be an active participant on our site. Inactive accounts are removed within 120 days.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Survey about water filters. Took me more than a half hour to answer. I gave every answer exactly correct, but after it was complete I was told I was not qualified with no explanation. I should have been paid even if I wasn't, or disqualified at the time when I answered wrong.

Updated: Response for the complaint I had about a long survey being disqualified was probably generated by a computer program automatically because it was not related to what I wrote about the complaint. I did not make one error and it was completely finished with no rejection until after it was totally finished.

Vindale Research response

Please contact our support team regarding this. Provide the survey ID or survey name and any screenshot you may have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have completed survey after survey for Vindale. I have completed well over 30 surveys that at the end of the survey says job well done and then the survey freezes up! I have fought with their so called support line and yet in the meantime, I'm not being compensated for any of these surveys and is keeping from reaching their $50 payout minimum. All the other survey sites compensate you for just attempting a survey. I have another 25 to 30 surveys that I have completed and they are on their list of being successfully completed and still yet I haven't been compensated for them. And it is well past their screening period so they can't use that excuse.

They tell me to try different search engines, which I have tried 5 other engines. Guess what, they all have the same problem, imagine that! But yet all the other survey sites I don't have any problems with, nor do I have a problem with any other kind of site that I go on. Anybody doing their research on Vindale, if you read this, RUN AWAY from Vindale Research as fast as you can!!!

Vindale Research response

If you have completed surveys and didn't receive credit, you need to provide our support team with proof of completion.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when it comes to a search engine? Do you mean a different browser?

Please note that surveys disqualify you for various reasons. If you are disqualified, you are not completing the survey and you are not credited for incomplete surveys.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I love Vindale except sometimes I do a whole survey and at the end they say you're not eligible or this survey is full. So why did I do the whole survey then they tell me I'm not qualified?? It's like they're getting my survey for free.

Vindale Research response

Hi Michael! Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you will qualify for every survey but we are working on finding more surveys that you may pre-qualify for as we know how frustrating this process is.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I have been using this survey site for quite a number of months and have managed to make $22.53. The problem is that I have not been paid for the last three successfully completed surveys and would like to know why that is. It's pretty upsetting because I feel like I've just wasted a bunch of my time.

Vindale Research response

Hi Renae. Have you tried reaching out to our support team regarding missing credits?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

All surveys, more than $30, were deleted just before reaching the $50 payout goal. The survey credits were never restored even after reporting to Customer Service. They said stated they would be if I emailed them all the emails I use. My account only reflects about 43 cents now because I stopped. I refuse to waste any more of my time. I was so excited for getting so close because they only pay out for $50 or more.

Vindale Research response

Hi Patrice! I've reviewed the documentation you provided and see that you have had 3 different accounts on Vindale. Since multiple accounts are not allowed on our site, can you let us know what email address you prefer to use? One account has a balance of $25.33 and another has $0.43. The last account has been removed. To note, we do not merge accounts so please let us know which email you prefer to use.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I saw a posting for a part-time data entry position in my area. It said it was a work-from-home position, and it said training would be provided. When I clicked to apply, it took me to Vindale Research. I don't mind taking surveys, but I feel this is a very devious way to get people to sign up for those. Yes, they do have some job postings, but there were only a few in my area, and NONE OF THEM were for data entry, as advertised. Shame on you, Vindale!

Ruth,

Can you please provide us with more info on where you saw this? Send us a private message with a screenshot if possible.

UPDATE: I've followed up with our media team and we are unaware of any such ad. I tried to look up the URL and it does not appear to be active so it sounds like someone was falsely advertising and/or using our name.

Since we are not a data entry company and have no direct connection with that site, we'd appreciate it if you'd remove this review.

Vindale Research Company Information