1.63/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

184 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was just about to redeem my $50.00 and my email mysteriously disappears. I am not able to log on and nobody to contact. I am very disappointed I wasted so much time on this review site. I was never able to cash out and receive the money I was owed.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I used to have an account with them I was going through a site and I saw Vindale survey site remembered I had an account so I tried to log in nothing, sent them an email. They just sent back accounts are deleted after 3 months of no activity, I tried emailing back that I have not gotten an email in I don't know how long so how was I supposed to do a survey. They won't write back...

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Want to claim this page for your business? Learn More
Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

They send you surveys, tell you that you qualify, let you answer dozens upon dozens of questions for anywhere between 25 cents to $3, and then as soon as you hit submit they tell you that you didn't qualify for the survey. They then tell you, "Oh, but we have more, what about this one?!" Rinse and repeat. You waste time answering dozens of questions and as soon as you press submit, they tell you that you didn't qualify again and offer another survey.

Several times they directly sent me to a survey that somehow "expired" while I was still in it, but they just let you keep going until you, again, hit submit and they deny you any payout. I've done half a dozen surveys so far and I've 0 dollars, 0 cents. I couldn't even get through the tutorial for $1, you get to the end and it loops you around to the start because it's broken. I guarantee you this company is collecting your answers, selling them, and giving you the runaround so they don't have to pay out. Which is really pathetic when you consider you're earning maybe $2/hour. They seriously can't just pay you the $2?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Total ripoff. Find myself constantly experiencing the following: Get an email saying that there's a survey "just for me", I have a "great chance of qualifying for", etc. I click on the link. I spend a good amount of time filling out questions on the survey (one time I was a good 20 mins in!), giving lots of information about myself, my family, etc...and then I suddenly get bounced back to the main Vindale site, where I'm told "Sorry you didn't qualify for this survey"... And I don't receive a single penny for my time. Plus, you aren't allowed to "cash out" until you've earned $50 worth of credit, which I'm fairly certain is ridiculously hard to get to (I've been doing this for over a MONTH AND A HALF, and have gotten up to $17.99). Seriously, just don't even bother...

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I would start by saying STAY AWAY from this company. A complete ripoff. So far I have spent over 5 hours attempting surveys and have earned .72 for doing THREE surveys that I received credit for. I also FULLY COMPLETED 3 other surveys for which upon CONCLUSION they said I didn't qualify yet they got all the answers they were looking for without giving me a dime. In addition they bounce you around from survey to survey and when you are not credited for a survey you do not have the # for them to follow up with. In addition they send you to a survey they say you qualify for but then give you endless questions to "help find you a survey" then punt you out anyway. By far the WORST survey company I have signed up for so far. They can keep my $1.72. I'm OUT!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I requested payment of 50 USD on Dec 26th, 2018. Then on Dec 27th, 2018 I got email that my check was mailed to me. But until today 1/24/2019, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT CHECK of 50 USD. IT'S MORE THAN 3 WEEKS! Please also check and follow up this matter. I am waiting your reply regarding this. Thank you very much.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

It is not a good option for earning money. My account is registered with ** and I completed 50 USD. When I went to redeem, they closed my account without any reason. Higher management should stop such fraud company.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I filled out many surveys and accumulated a balance of $273.91 but when I try to request a payment it will not go thru. This has been going on for over one month. When I contact Vindale Research about this I receive no response. This company is very dishonest and I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office to get my money.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Login - They are saying my email is incorrect. It is going to spam so I was unsubscribed. This is not true. Then when I did the check email nothing came back. I followed all their instructions still no response. I have tried to get in touch with them to no avail. Please help.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Hi. I have been working for Vindale since October 15. I have made 476.00. I don't get PayPal. You can get a check. I make almost 200.00 a month with them. I get it. I have had the same problems. I hear everyone complaining about but if you don't give up and apply yourself you will succeed. I know it is not easy but what do you expect free money. Wake up people. I have a bank account. Know I am working for 13 different survey companies. I do 2 surveys at once. I work a laptop in my right hand and a touch screen tablet in my left hand and run it so it can be done because I'm doing it. If you do the surveys too fast it will kick you off. If you don't have a high enough quality score you can't qualify for some surveys so need to start building your score.

Vindale Research Company Information