1.98/5
Based on 39 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

139 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 18, 2018

I joined up with Vindale Research March 2018. I was very excited when I finally reached the $50 USD amount, and put in a payment request on May 11, 2018. I still have yet to receive it. It has been over the 3 weeks and I have put in an inquiry as per the steps stated on Vindale Research... no reply. I put in a support ticket as well and have had no reply that it was even received. I'm halfway to earning another $50 USD and I don't understand why it's still not being processed? If someone can answer me what steps I need to do next to get the money I've earned answering surveys, that'd be great. I'm Canadian if that helps. Thanks!

Vindale Research response

Hi Brenda. Can you send me a private message with the email address you have on file with Vindale?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 14, 2018

I receive a lot of from Vindale but when I click on the link, it's ALWAYS a different survey, and for a lower amount. But I guess that doesn't matter anyway because I NEVER EVER qualify for their surveys, EVER! At this point, I don't see any point in it.

Vindale Research response

Some surveys collect preliminary data to figure out if you qualify for it. There are a number of reasons you can be disqualified such as your answers not meeting requirements, your answers being inconsistent and/or the survey filling up before you get to it. I know how frustrating this can be so I invite you to check out our blog for extras: http://blog.vindale.com.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 10, 2018

I have been signed up with Vindale for a few weeks now. I understand that they have to do a pre-screening to see if you qualify for surveys. Well, I just took a survey that was over a half hour long. The survey stopped and there was nowhere to continue. I did not get credit for any of my time spent on this survey. The emails are very misleading. They show you a survey where you can make over $1.00 and when you click on it it will say the survey is filled up and offer you another survey making a much lower amount. The surveys are very repetitive. They ask you the same stuff over and over. For the amount of time you spend and what little money you make, this company is definitely not worth spending time on.

Vindale Research response

Sorry to hear you've had a poor experience on our site. The higher paying surveys typically fill up faster so if others are able to complete before you, you are re-directed to another survey.

To note, credit is not provided for time spent on a survey but for completions. If you can provide me with your email and the survey ID/survey name for the one you spent a half hour on, I can review your participation.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I put a lot of effort into answering surveys for Vindale Research company and I requested payment on 05/15 to be paid on 05/31 and I've yet to receive my payment. I've had zero response from several emails which I've sent to support@vindale as well as reporting the issue through the site. Your lack of accountability on this issue is extremely disappointing and I've seen I'm not the only person with this issue.

Vindale Research response

I can look into this. What is the email you have registered on Vindale?

Original review: June 7, 2018

I think the most important aspect that any company should take into account are the payments they promise on the correct date and Vindale in my experience does not comply. I am waiting for payment from May 31 and I have not received it yet. I have sent you emails about this and I have not received any response. Really disappointed...

Vindale Research response

Hi Emilio. Can you please send me a private response with the email you have registered on Vindale and I can take a look?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Resolution response: June 9, 2018

well ill amend my original review because yes i did get paid finally and didnt have to wait next week when they process payments. the woman that e-mailed me back and forth was nice and helpful and i appreciate that, especially since i was prepared to wait for my payment....
w/ that being said i can never give this company 5 stars because of how long you have to wait to get paid,the threshold is $50 which takes months, at least for me, and then on top of that you have to wait 2 weeks from when you requested a payment. is the company that huge that its all they can do? other survey sites pay you in less than 2 days and the threshold is $10-$15 depending on the site. however vindale does pay cash which is ideal for me; other sites do only gift cards, but not all.
also i took off one star because of customer service. why did i have to make a review here as a last ditch effort to get anything resolved since they now refuse to answer my e-mails? and the phone # wont get you customer service either. i dont know, do they want to see if you are serious, or if you're honest by coming here and complaining.....?
if some of you are not getting paid, it may be because you changed your e-mails w/ them or w/ paypal and they sent it to the old e-mail they have on file, thats what happened to me at least. then after i updated it i was paid.

so all in all ill stay w/ vindale and hopefully next time i will have no problems just like the first time. its not the best site but they do always have a lot of studies so its an ok company.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Well they paid me the first time around no problem. But this time they didn't and haven't answered my e-mails or phone all the while sending me e-mails telling me I'm "paid"? But I have gotten nothing. I would like to think it's all an error... but they don't want to answer my e-mails anymore when they used to answer me pretty quickly. They ghosted me... They pay when they feel like it. I won't waste my time anymore w/ this company.

Vindale Research response

What is the email you have registered with Vindale?

Resolution response: June 7, 2018

I am updating my review of payments because they sent me my check for $100 this week thanks

Original review: May 22, 2018

I have been with Vindale a while. Only one payment. Now I been trying to reach out to Vindale since the 5th of the month. Sent numerous emails which they never respond. Tried calling and no phone service available. I chose PayPal payout on the 5th for the 15th payout. Still have not gotten my payment nor any response to my emails. Why have you not sent my $50 I worked very hard and long for the money???

Vindale Research response

Hi Lynda! I can look into this for you. Can you send me a private response with the email address you have registered on Vindale?

UPDATE: We were able to resolve the payment issue with the member.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I've been with Vindale for a while now. And I'm VERY pleased with them! They are one of the best. I've been paid a few times. No problem. Takes a little time to reach 50. But it's what you put into it.

Vindale Research response

Thank you for your participation and honesty! Glad we're able to meet your expectations!

Original review: May 13, 2018

I have taken surveys here for over a year. I achieved the $50 status and opted to receive payment through Paypal in the middle of April. Still have not received payment. I would to LIKE TO believe this is legit but can't say it is as of right now. Disappointed.

Vindale Research response

Hi Kris! We can certainly look into this for you. Can you send me a private message and list the email you have registered on Vindale?

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have had at least 2 referrals which went unpaid and a payment photo unpaid and numerous surveys which I filled out for over 10 minutes only to be disqualified. I figure I make about 20 cents an hour doing this. No big deal I have just stopped doing them except for every now and then so I don't get too frustrated.

Hi Paul!

I'd be more than happy to look into your crediting issue, but first I'd need more information from you. Please contact me privately with the email address you have registered on Vindale?

Resolution response: May 3, 2018

It shouldn't take almost three months for Vindale Research to resolve the issues I've had because of them using a blacklisted mail server. Their solution? Use Gmail because it doesn't block that server. Sure, who cares about online security anyway, huh?

I've upgraded my review by a star, because before I changed it ISP worked fine. So, if you don't care about email security or you use GMail, you can earn money, but it will take a very long time to achieve their extremely high payout limit.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Their payout limit is set so high it will take a very long time to get there. However when you do, they do pay out quickly. However, let's hope you don't need any support, because there isn't any. Their first response will be a canned one. Fair enough, most companies do that, but it barely recognises the actual issue. So you reply & get another irrelevant reply. Eventually, they'll just stop replying to you, but you keep asking them to fix the problem. MONTHS later they are still ignoring you. (Well, at least I earned 50c in the meantime!) So, you PM them on Facebook. They reply immediately. Hurray! Then when you realise they won't fix the problem, they ignore all your messages again. Don't waste your time on this company. They clearly see us as money-making sheep to be used & abused until we make a fuss, then we're to be ignored so we give up in frustration & go away.

Mik,

Glad to hear you reached payout! I'd like to hear more about the issue(s) you are referring to though. What do you feel was not properly addressed?

UPDATE: We understand if the member does not want to change to an email service provider that will not bounce or mark our email as spam. As agreed upon, the problem was resolved by paying out the remaining balance and closing his account.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Good service in general, Sometimes some surveys have the capacity at full and still a user can spend more than 5 minutes to fill in the information and getting an error message that is already full at its capacity, which is really annoying as we have to start again to find another survey.

Vindale Research response

Hi Claudia! Yes, the screener questions take some time to fill out to make sure you qualify for the survey. Unfortunately your answers cannot be saved as each survey comes from a different source. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to contact our support team.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I do try to complete Vindale surveys. But when a survey comes up that describes itself in detail and offers a specific amount of money for a specific amount of effort, I almost always get a B... Hit answer that show a much lower amount of money for a random amount of effort. I AM NOT complaining about the "Mystery" surveys. I can imagine that those can be anything. I am talking about a survey for a specific topic for a reasonable amount of payment. Why are those bogus? Vindale needs to get its act together.

Vindale Research response

Hi Richard! We understand the frustration. However, the higher paying surveys tend to get a lot of attention and participation so they fill up a lot quicker than the lower paying ones. If they fill up or you disqualify, we re-direct you to another survey you may qualify for. If you have any other questions about this, feel free to reach out to our support team!

Original review: April 26, 2018

Vindale is awesome. Glad I found it... Would recommend to friends... Easy way to make some extra money... The surveys have great subjects and very fun and easy to do... Should have found out about Vindale a long time ago.

Vindale Research response

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to have members like you!

Original review: April 24, 2018

I just spent hours... for what starts out with 2.00-3.00 surveys, after a 5 minute questionnaire it takes you to a .30-.50 cent survey, because the “survey is already tapped out”. It happened way too many times... so after 4 hours of “work” that ended up being a nightmare I now have 2.79 in my account... I am livid!!! DO NOT waste your time and on this site!!! Now the consumer report I read about Vindale, I’m fixing to call her credibility out as well!!!

Hi Nancy!

I understand your frustration and we always try to invite you to surveys that fit your profile criteria. However, if you do not qualify based on your screener responses, you are moved onto a different survey. If you would like us to look into your account, you can respond back with your Vindale registered email and we'd be happy to assist.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Did the initial survey on Vindale and got excited, but quickly found out it’s a complete waste of time. Very few surveys, low paying, and every single time I tried one I was either told it suddenly wasn’t available, or I’d complete one and then all the sudden I was redirected to Vindale or alternate survey sites I’d never heard of. Never got a dime off any survey except the intro survey ($2), but you can’t even withdraw payments until $50USD so I just wasted an hour giving away free personal information. Either a scam or incompetently designed. Rating 0/10, will advise people to stay away.

Resolution response: March 15, 2018

I'm so happy to say I just got paid! After reading some reviews I seriously didn't think I would get paid, I kissed my $50 goodbye but... I just checked my PayPal and there was my $50! I thought I was gonna have to haggle them and was thinking of not bothering, I'm kinda shocked. However this company is still a pain in the **, most other survey sites let you cash out at $10 and this one is $50, and you do have to harass them for payment, at least I had to... Is it worth it? I guess so if it pays you and you have nothing to do and don't mind waiting a long time for payment, why not? I don't know why other people didn't get paid and maybe I should just take my $$$ and run lol, and never look back to Vindale. It's hit or miss I guess.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Well I don't think I will be paid but if I am I will come back and edit this review. Just like others here they give you the run-around when it comes to payment. They said I would be paid a week ago but when I contacted them they said in 2 more weeks for some obscure reason... so I'm guessing they will give me the run-around like they did to other here? I guess it was too good to be true that I would be paid in cash unlike other survey sites. I also do Harris Poll, and Clear Voice Surveys and both have paid me in gift cards. I think that's the only real way survey sites like to pay. I'm thinking Vindale is just a front site; you do studies for them from all over and they keep the money. What a waste of time.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

This site gave me a short 5-6 question qualifier survey, then passed me on to an external site that gave a 20 minute very detailed survey, and at the end disqualified me, calling that second survey a qualifier as well. On any of my other sites, that second qualifier would have been the full survey, so I call BS on this site. They seem to be scamming us for our time and opinions and probably just pocketing whatever they get paid for the market research. I would suggest not helping them with that.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

It doesn't matter what survey I try, I don't qualify. It sounded fun at first because I personally like doing surveys. I must have tried over a hundred times in the last 3 months, all I get is redirected to ANOTHER survey that I don't qualify for. I give up, when I'm done writing this review I am going to try and figure out how to block the emails and notifications. This was a huge waste of time. I usually don't complain about stuff like this in reviews but this is absolutely ridiculous. You think after all this time, I would have qualified for at least one...wow.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I feel this company is completely a scam. Big waste of time. Did good, reached 31.53 then never got paid for the next three surveys! Email them, never got a response! I do surveys for Survey Junkie. Very legit. You pick from gift cards you cash out after $10.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Not use this website, they never paid if you arrived at $50 in one month. This is SCAM page. I've test of two different account one with $74 and other with $53 and never paid. Don't lost your time in this website.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

It does take a while to rack up the money, but it is LEGIT!!! It takes a LOT of time to qualify for surveys. Do the bonus "reward codes", make the effort to comment on the daily questions (for an opportunity to win extra money). I signed up in 2016. I was so frustrated I never qualified for anything... so I gave up... but then came back to it and went full force dedicating most my days to it... and less than a week I had $50!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I have been with Vindale for a short time now and wish that I had found this page sooner. Before joining Vindale. When I first started I was able to complete a number of surveys and have managed to get to around $17.00. And now they have stopped! I get notifications all the time, that a survey is ready for me, so I waste no time in starting it only to be told "I do not qualify"?? It appears everyone is having the same issues with Vindale. I wonder now should I stick it out for a bit longer or should I call it quits now?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I've been with Vindale for about 6 months, and honestly, never really had a problem qualifying for and completing the surveys. There WERE several surveys that I completed that showed up as "clicked" and not "disqualified" that I never received credit for, but wasn't THAT big of a deal to me. HOWEVER, I had already reached an amount that qualified me to request payment, so I did on December 5, was sent an email that stated they received my request and that it would be processed on December 15. We are going on our 3rd payment cycle (today is the 3rd) and I have yet to see my money. Not only have I NOT seen my money, after a few dozen emails to them trying to seek resolution, all I get back is ONE response back from them, with a "We're looking into it."

The disgusting part is, after reading through the reviews on this site, it is evident that I am not alone in this struggle which is so extremely unfortunate, knowing how time consuming survey taking can be - and for what? The "experience?" I truly, TRULY hope that anyone considering joining this site does some thorough research before investing any time in it. I know I wish I would have seen these reviews prior to joining...

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I continually get emails to do surveys and never qualify. I've done over 50 and completed them all and at the very end they say I'm not qualified but they have another survey for me to do that again I don't qualify for after they have collected all of my information. Such a scam!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I started getting surveys from these guys 3 or 4 years ago, was never qualified for hardly any of them. Then I stopped receiving surveys, suddenly I started getting them again a few days ago, about 10 or more a day! I never signed up with them in the first place, started getting surveys, actually bombarded with them, never qualified for many of them, now I am getting bombarded with them again several years later! I don't trust this at all.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I signed up and was ready to take surveys to earn rewards, but it's impossible to be accepted into one. I wasted over an hour trying to get into a survey only to have every single one of them tell me, "Sorry, it's filled up! Try another one!" Sometimes I thought I was finally accepted and I would be right in the middle of taking a survey and it would immediately quit and tell me to find another one that wasn't full. I never did manage to earn any rewards. What an absolute waste of time. You could spend all night trying to get into a survey and never get one.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I have spent the last 6 months doing surveys to earn cash - you must have a minimum of $50 in your account to request a payment. I reached that goal a month ago. I have been unable to request a payment because the website just takes you in circles whether you click Check or PayPal. I have submitted numerous tickets to the Contact Support email with NO replies. There is no phone support and I get up to 10 emails a day wanting me to do more surveys which I will NOT do until I am paid. I should've read the reviews before I signed on. DON'T BOTHER. As far as I'm concerned, you don't get paid at all so it's a scam.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I have been with Vindale for almost a year. Yes I got 3 or 4 checks for $50 and one for $100. However this time I save up for a $200 check I spent endless days and hours to earn. They now say my payment is on hold. They won't tell me what the problem is. They keep sending me surveys. I'm over $50 presently and they won't let me request any more payments. I would have gave a 5 star review last week but not now. I'll write another review if I ever get that $200 check. If you join your best bet is to keep requesting the $50 payout when you get there. Otherwise if you save too much in your account they won't pay you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I started doing surveys on another survey site, after I cashed in three times all of a sudden my Surveys except for a few were basically gone. So even though it did not have great reviews I decided to give Vindale a try. I absolutely LOVE it! I don't have PayPal so I need a site that will pay by check. Well I cashed in for $50 after a little over two weeks that was yesterday today and I am back up to $6.16. Vindale pays more than other survey sites I have used and the more surveys you do the higher your quality rating goes so you get even better surveys! The prescreening is basically the same as every other survey site, annoying and time-consuming. There is no getting around that on any site. I am so glad I found it!

Vindale Research Company Information