3.21/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

204 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Yes, in my experience you will get your money when eventually you reach US$50, but it is also a fact that the survey invitations always offer at least $0.75 but usually over $1, then you are redirected to a survey (often with no way of finding out what the reward is) and you spend 20 minutes to earn $0.31 or similar. Now I only try to complete surveys if they offer at least $0.75, and there are very few of them. I am very dubious of the many 5 star reviews on this and on other sites, where reviewers claim that Vindale is wonderful and they are making lots of money. First of all I very rarely qualify for a survey, secondly in the last year I have possibly completed a survey with a reward of a dollar or more at the most once or twice - I certainly wouldn't be able to make more than a dollar or so per week.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

Once they changed to PayPal for payment I have been unable to get paid. Their support has been unable to change my email address to reflect my PayPal address. I am done with Vindale. They are a rip off.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The pay out on Vindale Research now requires you to have a PayPal account which in fact I do. I have been trying for around 2 weeks to verify this with Vindale. I don't know if something is wrong with the site or what. I have sent numerous emails to Vindale and no one has reached out to me yet. I have verified my PayPal account with many other different companies with no trouble at all and don't think it should be this frustrating to be verified on Vindale's site. I have a 50 dollar pay out waiting verification and just need some assistance from them. I read in their blog that they could just send me a paper check like has been done in the past and I would be fine with that. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I went through the same bologna being booted out after answering ALL questions-survey after survey after survey.... The profit is definitely one sided. Then I was bombarded with emails stating there are surveys ready to be taken. I refuse to waste any more precious time on this joke.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I have spent over 20 minutes giving detailed and open ended answers to survey questions for Vindale research, and then without warning they screen you out of the survey. I think they are collecting lots of data from their surveys, without actually paying people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: July 31, 2019

Do not sign up with this survey company. It asks a lot of questions to qualify for a survey, just to deny you. Wasted 10 minutes of stupid questions just to be told I didn't qualify. I'm not sure what they are looking for because I didn't qualify for so many of the surveys. If you complain to the company, they unsubscribe you.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I took 3 surveys, after taking each one I was notified that the survey was no longer available, so I guess I gave them 3 surveys for free. And I didn't earn a cent. I've attempted these survey scams with several survey companies and each one is a scam, my suggestion is if you need to make money get a real job, or just enjoy giving your time away for free.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I have been on this site for a couple of months now and while I have cashed out once they make it very hard to reach the 50 dollar payout. I will sit and get into surveys and then be kicked out without any type of incentive. This will be an ongoing report so I will keep all updated. I have found that other sites like Survey Junkie and Swagbucks are way easier to deal with when receiving payment and surveys. I had money in my account when I was informed they they will not be sending checks out anymore and they wouldn't even send out my balance. In my opinion they just don't care. I have found other sites to be way more understanding and helpful with higher potential earnings.

Original review: July 8, 2019

My account was closed for no apparent reason. Customer service do not respond to my emails and I have sent many. I have heard that they don't even pay you when you request payout. I had $13+ accumulated but given the time spent trying to get my account reinstated yet no response whatsoever I have just given up on this company. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Original review: June 29, 2019

Signed up to Vindale several months ago. Started to attempt surveys and discovered it is a total scam. Many many surveys offered. Completed numerous surveys only to discover that at the completion of the survey the replies were not accepted - zero payment. Numerous surveys offering a few cents reward only to discover questions were still appearing after well over 20 minutes. After several months one has been able to obtain just $9.00! Then discovered that one can only receive payment when $50.00 has been achieved. THIS EQUATES TO APPROXIMATELY OVER TWO YEARS BEFORE ANY LIKELY ACHIEVEMENT OF $50.00 IS REACHED. This is a total and utter scam and should be avoided at all costs.

Vindale Research Company Information