2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.80/5

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Vindale Research Reviews

Original review: March 15, 2020

They say $5 for 10 minutes! Ha. More like $1.27 for a half hour. Then you get emails from at home work sites. Need I say more? Don't believe the Hype! I was fooled once before. They don't pay more bs!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Over 6 months I did over $40 worth of surveys, soon as when over $40 they send me notification that their website got infected by virus, my whole screen was flashing with all kinds of warnings, and I never heard from them again. Tried to contact them but there was never any replay.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

These guys are a scam. I'll get an email telling me it's for tobacco and I'll get $1.10 for it. I click the link & I'm taken to a "mystery" survey for 37 cents. And it's ALWAYS the same survey! I've taken the SAME survey 8 times! Also, when I joined, it was a payout for every $20... Now it's $50. Don't bother with them.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Been doing surveys for a couple weeks. Got to almost $29.00 need to get to $50 for a payout. Now even though open surveys right away they are already filled and when I try to find other surveys I get error something happened. I tried 4 different laptops. I get same message. Sounds like a scam.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I started doing Surveys for Vindale Research. I was told that I would be paid for doing these Surveys. I have never seen a dime. I am turning this whole matter over to the FBI for possible fraud charges. Vindale Research is a rip off company (SCAMS). Clifford **

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

VINDALE surveys are owned now by a completely different company than years past, they get paid regardless for every survey that keeps you occupied for 30 seconds or more, even though most of the time participants will get a message stating you don’t qualify etc., and this is so they won’t have to pay you (but they still get paid).

Finally, participants that provide sensitive information have no protection as your information is constantly being sold to third party companies, including credit bureaus and bill collectors. Unfortunately it seems as though companies such as this have been getting away with fraud and should be stopped. It’s best for anyone that’s been a victim, to contact Consumer Affairs, State Representatives, Attorney General and or a consumer law firm to further investigate. Vindale's customer service is also fake, it’s an overseas outfit that use fake, American names in order to further confuse the survey participants. I’m in the process of starting a class action suit against this unscrupulous company!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

You can make good survey money on Vindale, but watch out if anything goes wrong. Their customer support sucks. It used to be that if you complained about an issue they'd look up your history, see that your complaint was legit, and then issue a credit. No longer! Now (Rikki in Support), you must supply proof in the form of a screenshot. Come on! Usually when the problem occurs, it's too late for a screenshot. They tell you to react quickly, because surveys close. In reality, (no proof of this yet) surveys are timed and if you move too quickly, you'll finish the survey and be disqualified. Bad support. Be careful!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I cashed out on the 6th of December 2019. I emailed Vindale about payment. All I got was payout is Thursday of Friday. Vindale ignores PayPal invoices, Vindale is stubborn and severely lazy to pay you fast. Vindale likes to make you suffer wait for almost a week a whole 7 days or more for them to send your payment to paypal which is very upsetting. People have bills to pay, And vindale does not care what so ever. My advice when you get paid from vindale the 1st time it's quick, Upon your 2nd $50 payment they get dirty and makes you wait a whole week or more to get paid. Stay away from vindale, Their payment times are severely slow and you don't need that trifling headache. Go with survey companies that pay you quickly like Survey Junkie.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Was getting surveys up to 11.00 then most of them did not qualify. Then when you are 20 min in a survey at the end it says did not meet the survey qualifications. It seems they got what they wanted for free. Plus I was disqualified due to my location. That question was the 3rd question. It should of stop back then. Notified Vindale of this happening but no response.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I recently started back up with Vindale Research after a 3 year break. Three years ago it was great and I had PayPal and it was fine. At that time they paid after you accumulated $10. Now I am just angry. Took lots of surveys and then after $9.52 problems. I started to notice no more funds. Next survey I took I made a screenshot of the Survey number and the confirmation page. Waited a week and no increase in funds. I submitted the information to Customer service if that is what you want to call it and got A response from MARVIN with a statement that I need to wait for the funds to clear. I had hoped they would research what I sent. Took a few more surveys, screenshots and no money, submitted, no Marvin. I am done wasting my time! Vindale has to take some responsibility. It may be their unscrupulous clients causing the problem. This is disappointing as 3 years ago it was fun and payout was quick.

Vindale Research Company Information