2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.02/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Vindale Research Reviews

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

These guys are a scam. I'll get an email telling me it's for tobacco and I'll get $1.10 for it. I click the link & I'm taken to a "mystery" survey for 37 cents. And it's ALWAYS the same survey! I've taken the SAME survey 8 times! Also, when I joined, it was a payout for every $20... Now it's $50. Don't bother with them.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Been doing surveys for a couple weeks. Got to almost $29.00 need to get to $50 for a payout. Now even though open surveys right away they are already filled and when I try to find other surveys I get error something happened. I tried 4 different laptops. I get same message. Sounds like a scam.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I started doing Surveys for Vindale Research. I was told that I would be paid for doing these Surveys. I have never seen a dime. I am turning this whole matter over to the FBI for possible fraud charges. Vindale Research is a rip off company (SCAMS). Clifford **

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

VINDALE surveys are owned now by a completely different company than years past, they get paid regardless for every survey that keeps you occupied for 30 seconds or more, even though most of the time participants will get a message stating you don’t qualify etc., and this is so they won’t have to pay you (but they still get paid).

Finally, participants that provide sensitive information have no protection as your information is constantly being sold to third party companies, including credit bureaus and bill collectors. Unfortunately it seems as though companies such as this have been getting away with fraud and should be stopped. It’s best for anyone that’s been a victim, to contact Consumer Affairs, State Representatives, Attorney General and or a consumer law firm to further investigate. Vindale's customer service is also fake, it’s an overseas outfit that use fake, American names in order to further confuse the survey participants. I’m in the process of starting a class action suit against this unscrupulous company!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

You can make good survey money on Vindale, but watch out if anything goes wrong. Their customer support sucks. It used to be that if you complained about an issue they'd look up your history, see that your complaint was legit, and then issue a credit. No longer! Now (Rikki in Support), you must supply proof in the form of a screenshot. Come on! Usually when the problem occurs, it's too late for a screenshot. They tell you to react quickly, because surveys close. In reality, (no proof of this yet) surveys are timed and if you move too quickly, you'll finish the survey and be disqualified. Bad support. Be careful!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I cashed out on the 6th of December 2019. I emailed Vindale about payment. All I got was payout is Thursday of Friday. Vindale ignores PayPal invoices, Vindale is stubborn and severely lazy to pay you fast. Vindale likes to make you suffer wait for almost a week a whole 7 days or more for them to send your payment to paypal which is very upsetting. People have bills to pay, And vindale does not care what so ever. My advice when you get paid from vindale the 1st time it's quick, Upon your 2nd $50 payment they get dirty and makes you wait a whole week or more to get paid. Stay away from vindale, Their payment times are severely slow and you don't need that trifling headache. Go with survey companies that pay you quickly like Survey Junkie.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Was getting surveys up to 11.00 then most of them did not qualify. Then when you are 20 min in a survey at the end it says did not meet the survey qualifications. It seems they got what they wanted for free. Plus I was disqualified due to my location. That question was the 3rd question. It should of stop back then. Notified Vindale of this happening but no response.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I recently started back up with Vindale Research after a 3 year break. Three years ago it was great and I had PayPal and it was fine. At that time they paid after you accumulated $10. Now I am just angry. Took lots of surveys and then after $9.52 problems. I started to notice no more funds. Next survey I took I made a screenshot of the Survey number and the confirmation page. Waited a week and no increase in funds. I submitted the information to Customer service if that is what you want to call it and got A response from MARVIN with a statement that I need to wait for the funds to clear. I had hoped they would research what I sent. Took a few more surveys, screenshots and no money, submitted, no Marvin. I am done wasting my time! Vindale has to take some responsibility. It may be their unscrupulous clients causing the problem. This is disappointing as 3 years ago it was fun and payout was quick.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Signed up 3 days ago have got 72 surveys, of those was not eligible but for 2 of the 20 I tried. Wasted my time because most took 10 -15 minutes for the survey to kick me out. I also have noticed a very uptick of spam mail and spam calls. As this is the only new service I have signed up with in many months I BELIEVE, that they have sold my information to some third party which Vindale claims they will not do.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I thought Vindale was going to be one of the better survey sites, some of the companies they work with are even worse than them. I stuck with vindale for 3 months and made a whopping 10$. (Around 50 surveys finished and probably double that of the ones I couldn't finish because I was disqualified after wasting 15 minutes! Although that's normal for many survey sites.)

I was kicked out of my account after 2 months of being inactive (5months on vindale in total), I went to log in and couldn't. I guess 3 months of work was really for absolutely nothing. You'd be better off collecting cans and selling junk than you would making any decent money off of vindale. Btw this isnt the only survey site I have tried but sadly it is one of the better sites. No survey site will ever get more than 3 stars from me. 5-10 cents for 20-60minutes of work is slave labor. (HELLO CHINA!) They have the occasional dollar survey and even show you 5$ surveys but I was never able to receive anything when I tried those. -gone lucid

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Vindale Research Company Information