1.78/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

176 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Login - They are saying my email is incorrect. It is going to spam so I was unsubscribed. This is not true. Then when I did the check email nothing came back. I followed all their instructions still no response. I have tried to get in touch with them to no avail. Please help.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Hi. I have been working for Vindale since October 15. I have made 476.00. I don't get PayPal. You can get a check. I make almost 200.00 a month with them. I get it. I have had the same problems. I hear everyone complaining about but if you don't give up and apply yourself you will succeed. I know it is not easy but what do you expect free money. Wake up people. I have a bank account. Know I am working for 13 different survey companies. I do 2 surveys at once. I work a laptop in my right hand and a touch screen tablet in my left hand and run it so it can be done because I'm doing it. If you do the surveys too fast it will kick you off. If you don't have a high enough quality score you can't qualify for some surveys so need to start building your score.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have been registered with Vindale for over a month now and everyday I get at least 10 emails inviting me to take new surveys with $1.5, $2, $4 or even $10 to be earned for each of them and will take only 10 minutes to finish, but when I go to the link, I find a different survey that says 0.3 or 0.4 dollars and needs 40 minutes to finish. And please whoever is going to reply to me don't tell me the surveys have an expiration time because I open the link only seconds after I receive the email. Shame on you Vindale.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Please save your precious time and do literally anything instead of sitting in front of your computer completing these surveys. They suck you in with a bazillion emails saying for e.g. 10 min survey for $1.91. When you click on the link this changes to 25 min survey for $0.59. So you'll sit through this survey only to find out you probably don't qualify and you've wasted all that time. On the rare chance you do qualify, you'll sit through a survey that just... keeps... going... It's asking you how you feel emotionally about a superannuation company. And by this point your brain cells are actually gathering to form a rebellion against whatever part of your brain made you think this was a good idea in the first place.

If you actually make it through to the other side without having some mini life-crisis and closing the survey halfway through, you'll realize that your life is way too precious to be paid $0.59 an hour to improve an insurance company's advertising scheme. Go for a walk. Sit on a swing. Bask in the sunlight. I can guarantee you, you'll make the same amount of money just breathing in and out. But it will be much more enjoyable.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

This company is taking advantage of people. People on Facebook advertising "Make $17.50 an hour working from home" and sending people this link (apparently they get paid $5 to get people to sign up to this scam... Which is a lie.) I completed at least 30 surveys and towards the end it will say "This survey is no longer available but we've got more" and continuously repeat the same cycle. They are having us do the surveys without even paying us a single nickel or dime. This company should be investigated and closed down for all the time and information they are stealing from people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Just joined. Completed the 1 dollar into survey. Have now tried about 6 other survey and after the first page all say no longer available. Have yet to find one I could complete. So far a waste of time.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I have been doing Vindale survey almost 6 months. Have not collect $50 yet, up to $38 dollars. My mom did Vindale and made $50 dollars and collected. Then this week they told her, "We canceled your e-mail" and she is no longer receiving Vindale e-mails. But her e-mail account is still the same and has $19 dollar on Vindale. We tried to contact them, no customer support number. And she tried e-mailing them but they won't accept her e-mails. If they don't want us doing their survey at least pay us $57 dollars and let us know so we won't come back.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I am having the same issues. Some others are having in that they owe me money but they refuse to see that my PayPal account is verified. I have emailed countless times and have yet to get an answer. I also noticed that to get to the start survey page takes a whole minute to load, then to get to the actual survey takes almost another minute. Trouble at the back end I think. As well, I've had the scam that a survey is almost completed and then I find I'm disqualified. I can tell the company has gotten the info it wanted. I am going to try to close my account and failing that, I will block their email. This company should have a class action lawsuit filed against it. Maybe I could get my $50.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Hi... I have login this survey website 7 months back but I did not get any single payments but now I'm ready for payment but not able to verify my PayPal account. So I ask the suggestion/help they are only saying it verify it. No alternative help. But I'm not able to verify my account. So please anyone help me to claim my amounts. It's huge amount, it's very important to me. How to claim my amount to PayPal account without verify.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

This is a scam! They manage to collect info possibly for companies without paying the participants! These surveys allow you to go through and complete each, then hit you with the bogus answers! Participation is my responses collected! There’s no wrong or right answer. DONT PARTICIPATE. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Vindale Research Company Information