3.21/5

Vindale Research

Vindale Research is a paid survey community stretching from the US to the UK, Canada, and Australia. Our goal is to help thousands of companies hear the opinions of consumers and provide information to make their products better. Members are rewarded cash not points. Signing up is free. Join today!

190 Vindale Research Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Hi. I have been working for Vindale since October 15. I have made 476.00. I don't get PayPal. You can get a check. I make almost 200.00 a month with them. I get it. I have had the same problems. I hear everyone complaining about but if you don't give up and apply yourself you will succeed. I know it is not easy but what do you expect free money. Wake up people. I have a bank account. Know I am working for 13 different survey companies. I do 2 surveys at once. I work a laptop in my right hand and a touch screen tablet in my left hand and run it so it can be done because I'm doing it. If you do the surveys too fast it will kick you off. If you don't have a high enough quality score you can't qualify for some surveys so need to start building your score.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have been doing well with Vindale for the past month and a half. I am having a really great experience. I just wanted to know is there a limit to how much money you can save like up to 200 or 500 dollars.

Vindale Research response

You can hold off on requesting a payment. However, please keep in mind that you must continue to be an active participant on our site. Inactive accounts are removed within 120 days.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I love Vindale except sometimes I do a whole survey and at the end they say you're not eligible or this survey is full. So why did I do the whole survey then they tell me I'm not qualified?? It's like they're getting my survey for free.

Vindale Research response

Hi Michael! Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you will qualify for every survey but we are working on finding more surveys that you may pre-qualify for as we know how frustrating this process is.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have been a member since 2013 and I think the company is a very honest and responsible company. I have read numerous complaints about not getting paid after reaching your goal of 50 dollars but I have not had any of that experience. I understand the frustration of starting a survey and being well into 20 minutes and then being as I put it kicked out. I believe if you have read the information and instructions that you may lose your place in the survey if they have enough people for the survey. I guess if you take that into consideration and not take it personal you will be better off. In all my experience Vindale is a great way to make a little extra spending money and I recommend it to all my friends.

Vindale Research response

We appreciate your review, Regina and so happy to have you as a continued valued member!

Original review: July 18, 2018

I joined Vindale on 4/20 2018. Made my fifty by June. Asked for payment on June 15, by check. Received it today. But in their defense I had my physical address on my profile and I get my mail at a PO box. So it was my fault. But I have the check in my hand and it looks legit so I'm saying Vindale is for real and a good way to make some extra money. Thanks Vindale.

Vindale Research response

Thanks for the feedback, Patrick. So happy we were able to resolve the issue involving your payment and glad to have you as a valued member!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vindale Research?

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have been doing Vindale Research for the past year or so. I’ve received several $50 payments, both through check and PayPal. I have had $50.24 in my account for like 2 months and have requested MULTIPLE times to receive my payment but they say I already have a payment pending which is not true. I have emailed them about 6 or 7 times with no response. This company is a SCAM!!!!

Original review: May 6, 2019

My experience so far has been dissatisfying and disappointing. I made only $3.00 and click on every single email to take the survey. I never qualify or the the survey is no longer available. I know the surveys are only between $1-$2 but if all the surveys were available it would be worth your time.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I actually like this company in general. I have made some small amount of money. Problems do happen, as some of the reviews have pointed out. I once spent about 55 minutes for a $.75 survey, and the survey ended by saying I have completed it. But when I was redirected back, I got the "sorry you did not qualify" message. The biggest problem though, is very very poor customer service. The only way to contact them as a member is through email, but the few emails I sent them never got any response, not even an acknowledgment. I recently requested a payment, and the status shows that the check was mailed early March, and I have yet to receive it. I sent two emails asking about this and got no reply at all.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I took surveys and on 12 April the site went down and my account went from $47.00 to $17.00 and I can't find a way to reach them to lodge a complaint. Can someone help me? I have spent several days trying contact them and have gotten nowhere.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Do not pay out once you get to payout. Took forever just to get to 50 dollar payout because you answer all questions and then they say you didn`t qualify. When you do get to 50 dollars you can`t cash out and after 5 emails still no response.

Vindale Research Company Information