USDirectory.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

USDirectory's sales pitch is a complete scam as is the 4302 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021 address. This is a UPS store! USDirectory.com is illegally using the Google and Bing logos - They are not partners! Do NOT give them your credit card!

This service is a total scam. They advertise a $5.00 advertising deal which is too good to be true if they were to actually do a swell job at marketing. However they have that $5.00 charge to lure you into giving them your Credit/Debit Card info, so that they can have their way with charges. They pressure you into saying yes, because again, it's not that they want to desperately make $5.00; it's that they want your card info.

Total scam. They have very impressive presentation. But do NOT do business with them. Sold me $5/month charge and max $5/day at 25 cents per hit sourcing to my number. Then I saw $90 charge after 6 weeks of membership. That's 180 hits. In a period my biz and others like are at winter stand still. Completely bogus charge. Impossible that many hits happened. They gave $50 refund. I had 4 charges of $5 plus the $90. They wouldn't budge further; said the hits cost them money too. I didn't get hurt too bad. I was lucky, I guess. But was obvious they expected to have to refund. They made $60 before I caught on. Part of their model to see how long they last with a customer.

A SCAM COMPANY... STAY AWAY PLEASE!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION!!! This company preys on small businesses like yours and finds your information on the internet. I got a call in the evening time from USDirectory claiming they would put my business on all the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. I had a feeling it was a scam because they called unknown and they kept trying to sell their services during the phone call. I quickly told them I wasn't interested and hung up. Whatever you do, do not give them any of your business information and don't consent to anything!!

I never ordered their services. I check my business acc and I notice they charged me - 5/5 $5.00, 6/3 $5, 6/8 $90.00, 7/3 $5, 7/6 $96, 8/3 $5, 8/5 $122.25, 9/02 $5, 9/08 $144, 10/02 $5, and 10/05 $150. They always charge five dollars before, my bank return only $382.00. I called USDirectory and they refund $75. The lady told me I called in July and complain for that charge, and they refund that month money, but they didn't cancel, so they continue taking my money. Total they took $632.25. I get back $382 plus $75.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USDirectory.com?

I have had several calls from this company and they have tried numerous times to get my bank info when I requested things over a fax or invoicing. He came back with an excuse of why he couldn't do it that way. Upon my last conversation that I told him to "Put me on their internal do not call list and I wanted a copy of it. And that he should be hanging the phone up once I say I will be turning him into the Better Business Bureau." He did hang up and I would like to say thank you for the comments on Consumer Affairs because I had a gut feeling it was a scam.

I was called by a sales rep and transferred to the "manager" Mike, to finalize my listing on Google. I finally got him to tell me he was really with OS Directory. I was told it was a 1 time $5 maintenance fee. I was told they would place my company on their front page and on Google, AOL, Bing, MSN, Verizon, Super Pages, Yahoo, etc. Immediately he tried to get me to give him my bank info so he could do a "check by phone". When I tried to ask questions, he kept speaking over me. I finally told him I had questions and he was getting nothing until he answered them.

Turns out they "submit" your listing to the other groups... then they bill you separately. I was so angry by this time, I told them "I was not interested, no thank you and please don't call me again, thank you" and then said I was going to hang up. They called back. I told them I was not interested and I did not trust what they told me. He hung up on me. I did not buy what they were selling!

I was contacted by this company after I recently placed my new business on Yellowbook. "Allen" a female called me and stated that she wanted to follow up on my listing. She confirmed everything that I had filled out with Yellowbook so I thought it was just to confirm. She then proceeded to speak fast about getting my listing to be viewed by thousands on Google. Finally I heard her slip in its 5.00 a month. I hung up and she proceeded to call me 8 times! I finally answered and said I would not give my credit info over the phone and to send me the info as an email. She said that she would call me in the morning. I checked out the email and seemed fishy. She called me the following day 9 time in one hour!!! I called corporate and they didn't even have my info. A supervisor would return my call. Straight harassed and they are trying to scam you! Stay away!!!

I believe it's a scam. These individuals call on behalf of Google saying they are deleting your listing from Google if you don't agree to do what they say. I ask them who were they? And who they represent. They keep saying they work for Google directory. I went as far as asking them to give me their phone number and were they are located, they said New York. I called the number and again they told me they worked for Google directory. I told them they are a bunch of scammers and that I wanted to report them to the FBI and they got nervous and did not wanted to tell me their location. I continued insisting and they would not give me their address. IT'S A SCAM. BEWARE and Google needs to be aware. Go after them.

They are big scammers. Watch out guys. They told me, "We get your website on top Google search and will only charge you $5 one time," and after 2 month I see they charged me $8.25. I called them and talked to them and they said, "You are sign up with us and there is a fee - $5 a month." So I asked them, "And why is there a charge for $8.25?" They said, "Because every time someone press on your site we charge you $0.25." This is crazy. They are big scammers. Don't ever give your info to anyone.

Got a call from someone from USDirectory.com and immediately became suspicious of a sales call due to her tone. Told her I was not interested in buying anything at this time and she said, "OK, I will just be deleting all of your business's information from Google then." I personally know just how hard it is to get ANYTHING deleted off of Google - good or bad - so I knew then this company was a scam if they are threatening to delete me unless I pay them. STAY AWAY!

I just signed up here to add a negative review for this company. Wish I had seen these reviews before I said yes to them. Same thing - Thought I was paying $5 for simple promotion and then find a couple months of charges for bogus traffic reporting. I didn't get ONE inquiry from the hundreds of hits they said I got. Shame on Yellow Pages attaching their name to this scam outfit.

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO. Don't even give them your time. We placed an ad in the American Classifieds for lawn care. They contacted us saying they would have our business on the first page of any search. We first told them no and hung up. They called back and somehow talked us into it. That was the worst mistake. We were told it would be $5. Nothing was said about a monthly fee or anything else.

The next month I noticed a $5 fee and a $87 charge for some gaming thing. I knew I did not make that charge. I contacted them through usdirectory.com/support demanding the account be cancelled. They never contacted me back but the 87 was put back in my account. Today a month later I went to check my account and there was a charge for $645 along with $5. It was under a different name but I know it was them. Both times there were also some zero charges, like they were testing to see if the account was open. Do not trust these people.

I have been hounded on the phone by this company trying to retain my services. I did not want, nor need their services. This last month, I found my bank account being charged $5.00 and then $155.00. My bank, PNC, is disputing this but what I am wondering is how they managed to have access to my bank account? I have never spoken to them with the exception of declining any offer of service. Obviously, this company is not on my list of favorites.

I have had extensive calls with Virginia ** and have bounced US Directory internally across our 2 companies. Previous to the calls today, Virginia has been very aggressive and has shouted at me. Wednesday July 15th 2015: Call 1 - 07:37 PST, I could not hear the caller, so I terminated call. Call 2 - 07:37 PST, I stated that we were "not going ahead at this time and to circle back in 6 months". Virginia ** stated that I was "wasting her time" and started to get on a roll so I terminated call. Call 3 - 07:39 PST, Virginia ** started call with "You're a liar" so I terminated call. Call 4 - 07:39 PST, Virginia ** start call with ** and terminated call on me. I called back to escalate, spoke to a nice manager "John" who explained she was expecting to make a deal. I explained I expect to make deals everyday too and that logic is flawed. I need to put this in writing to escalate to the owners of US Directory. Please could you let me know appropriate contact details.

Received a solicitation call from US Directory on behalf of Google requesting to update our business contact information for Google for a charge of $5. I gave them Business VISA CC info to process the transaction. I received a call back the following day from the same representative claiming that they could not process VISA cards at the moment (glitch on their end) and wanted an alternate card (MasterCard, Amex, etc). When I refused to disclose additional credit card information, I was told to either give him a business check routing # for the $5 fee or face a $90 fee for cancellation. I assume they were going to charge the $90 fee to the same VISA card that would not work. I asked to speak to a manager and the representative on the phone supposedly was the manager.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. Don't do it! Similar experience. Asked them to provide proof, haven't heard back. Hard to trust anyone these days. Affiliated with the Yellow Pages, thought they were being honest. I have disputed the charges and plan to spread the word!!! Told the guy I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. He replied with "have a nice day".

This company has been calling me off and on since April 2015, maybe longer, who knows. I asked for a website to go to, to check them out. The guy from India sent me an e-mail to print out their company info. It sounds good, but I've been putting them off, even though it says only "$5.00 per month". Today, I finally decided to check out their website, and lo and behold I found all of these complaints! I am a struggling home based business, and CANNOT afford to lose even $5.00, much less $90.00 or more. How can these scammers live with themselves???

** was number they called from. I asked to be removed and they kept repeating ** over and over again. They have called 4 times today. This company needs to get in control of persons they have representing them. They called last time at 7:28 PM again from **.

SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...DON'T GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFO!!! I placed an order late last evening for business cards and LOCAL SEARCH PROFILE ENHANCEMENT with VISTAPRINT. I have used VistaPrint for years, and they are a great company. However first thing this morning I started getting calls from USDirectory.com. They went through this long sales pitch about all the various services I would now be receiving...all of the websites and search engines that I will be showing up on, and guaranteed first page listing on all Google searches, and blah blah blah. They said they were just calling to confirm my information.

This went on for almost 15 minutes...the whole time they were telling me it would only cost $5 a month. That's how I knew it was a scam. I'm an IT Tech and I happen to know that it costs a small fortune to buy that kind of premium placement and search enhancement...far more than $5 a month. But I just kept telling myself that as long as they don't ask for a credit card number, no harm can come from it.

So of course...15 minutes into the call they said all they need to "get started" is my credit card or bank numbers. I said I already entered my credit card info into the order screens when I placed the order with VistaPrint last night. Silence. They made up some cockamamy story about them needing it again. I know enough to know the sound of total ** when I hear it. I told them I needed to call VistaPrint first and confirm that they know who you guys are, and he said "Why? Why do you need to talk to them?" That's when I knew for sure. I said I will call you back and the guy just hung up on me.

So then I called VistaPrint and asked them about USDirectory.com. She said "Ignore that call. We have nothing to do with them." I said "Hey why don't you do your customers a favor and actually WARN THEM when placing an order for your product that they may get calls from other companies asking for their credit card info and to NOT give it to them?" I said "If this happened to me, then it's happening to lots of other VistaPrint customers too!" Your customers are getting ripped off because they placed an order on your website. Deal with this! She said she would talk to her supervisor. Yeah, yeah. Scam, scam, scam... DON'T GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFO!!!

I have received several calls from a representative of US Directory, using what sounds like a false name, offering me top google listings for only $5.00 without a contract, further charges or hidden fees. Thankfully I was able to research reviews before handing over my cc info. If it sounds too good to be true, it likely is! Thank you to all the people who took the time to write a review. My bank account and I are both deeply appreciative!

I actually just got off the phone (or should I say she hung up on me...). I noticed this number kept calling me, so I answer it. Just so you know, the number was 917.267.5566. The lady said she was calling from Google.com and looking to finalize my listing as a Preferred and Sponsored Business. She asked for a bunch of info. that in my opinion she shouldn't need if we were in the "finalization process". She said there would be an activation charge for $5.25. I asked who will the company be when I see my statement. She said USDirectory.com. I of course headed straight to Google to check reviews.

This is where I ended up - checking out quite a few other people with the same experience. So I told her if that was the company that my payment would be processed through, I am being warned from the Consumer Affairs website to not do it. She got angry with me, started trying to back track and say that this wasn't the correct company. Then she asked for the third time if I was ready to give her my credit card info to activate my account. When I said no, she immediately hung up. How on earth do these people manage to scam so many, when we have this magical thing called the internet and can look things up very quickly. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

Are the yellow pages aware of this? Assured me numerous times that the price will never be over $5. Unfortunately I noticed $90 and $122 charges from my account. Started receiving bills for $396. They hammer you from all angles with no notification or results. Keep fighting this group and deceitful business practices. Is there a class action suit yet? Any info on attaining signatures for a motion against this group? Horrible and illegal and needs to be dealt with asap. Please contact your local congressman and senators. In ct please contact senator Blumenthal. He protects his people.

SCAM!!! What everyone on here has said is basically exactly what happened to me. New business, got a call after I listed myself for free saying it was only $5 a month and they would list me everywhere. Then they charged me $90 which I never authorized. I called them twice and was HUNG UP ON when I asked to see proof about this $90 charge was. They said it was a .25 cent charge for every "lead" and "hit" to my website from the services. I checked with my website host and there were none. USDIRECTORY.com said the charge was for over 300 "hits". Totally a lie and a scam. They hung up on me twice when I asked for the evidence of this 300 "hits". Now they blocked my number so I can't even call into their company anymore. Be warned!

They called demanding I join or they are going to delete all my listings off line. They call 2-3 times a day. Today they were very pushy and rude. I love that they try to black mail you into joining. Stay away.

US Directory tried to debit my account $90 but my fraud protection prevented it. I've never given them my card or account information so how in the world did they get it. Seems they have access to more personal information than just phone #s and addresses.

Got a call offering a 5.00 listing on yellow pages. A week later I got a charge of 25.00. When I called them about it they said I consented to the charges which I did not. They would not credit me so I blocked the charge. Beware of USDirectory.com

After 5 phone calls from USdirectory I relented and decided to give them a try. They promised they could update my address and phone number in 24 to 48 hours. Not only have they not updated anything but I got a bill for 90.00 dollars for the five dollar listing. I was told that there had been 360 hits on superpages and usdirectory but not one have called me. I cancelled and was told I would get a e-mail when it was done. My search on usdirectory and superpages show I have not even been listed on them yet. SCAM.

Since I have started my taxi company in summer 2014 US Directory they have been harassing me. Enough is enough. I called my AT&T providers and I have done some useful steps. Sign up with www.dontcall.gov. File a complaint with trade commission. After that US Directory still keep calling me and AT&T couldn't block them so I stop by police department. I filed a complaint for harassment after I asked US Directory to stop calling me. So my advise signing with dontcall.gov and then go to police and set a police report and see a lawyer who can sue them. Every time they call you, call your phone provider and ask to put a note on your account, trust me you will need all these notes later on when you go to the court as proof of harassment and pressure to get your credit card for $1 activation fees.

GO TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION AND SET A COMPLAINT. After my complaint was set I got a call from police dep and they gave me FBI phone number in LA, we now have the responsibility to snitch them. US Directory is a dangerous shady organization, and I think the call comes from offshore. Now you are advised - don't give them any infos about your business neither your credit card because they commit a fraud.

We just received a spam call from "US Directory" claiming that they would help us manage our outreach with google search and such. He was asking for a "one time payment of $5" with no hidden fees and we cancel at anytime. I told him we manage that ourselves and he got very rude and pushy. He was asking "so you don't think that we are real and that we can help you?" Just want to warn all of our fellow business owners out there! The caller ID showed "MTLYD" which tells you right there-- it's a scam! Do not give them any information.

USDirectory.com Company Profile