toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Shopping at uBid.com has been very good. I like their products and I've gotten some good computers there. They have good prices and I don't have to bid. It's not like bidding in other sites where I have to compete with a lot of people for pennies which I don't like.

I've been using uBid for many years because of the guarantee and (sometimes) the quality of the things I buy from them. However, I've been trying to return something. I've sent an email to uBid many times about the item that I've purchased but they haven't responded yet. And before, when I order something, within 10 days I get my item, but not anymore. Sometimes it takes longer--about three weeks or so to come. And then, they show invoice on my account that they processed, then didn't show it, and all of a sudden, they show it again. I like being able to bid there, and because I trust uBid, I don't bid elsewhere. But they have to improve on their accounting system and delivery system.

I've been using uBid for years and bought lots of merchandise from them. In the past, most of the things that I bought from uBid has been either computer equipment, computers or jewelry. My shopping depends on what part of uBid I use whether it's the Buy it Now or the actual bidding process. If it's the Buy it Now, shopping isn't any different than any other online shopping experience. Recently, I've had to return an item because it was defective. The return process was somewhat of a hassle, but we got it done.

You can get a pretty good deal with uBid if you pay attention. I usually look at the site every day to see if there's anything there and it's pretty easy. Once in a while, they’ll send me something and then I'll put a bid in. It's a good system and they follow up pretty good so I had good luck with it.

I've been shopping from uBid for the last three or four years now. It's compatible and very detail oriented. If I had any problem, once I get through to them, they resolve it relatively quickly. I will recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about uBid.com?

I am happy with uBid. I purchased from them most of my vacations I've gotten through in Florida and also some jewelry and clothes. I don't like it as much, they have a price sometimes for the trips before use to be able to bid on them. They don't give enough information when you win, like who to get in contact with the easiest way when you do make reservations and other stuff.

When I'm after a certain product, I go to uBid to find out if there's any special on the product. The website is good for people to go out and bid on something so that they could get it for a cheaper price. The products I get from them are sometimes cheaper. I've been using them for years and I've had a very good experience with them.

I've been a customer of uBid for more than 10 years and I’ve purchased from them 20 times or more. I use other sites when buying other different things that uBid doesn't offer. But when it comes to electronics, uBid is the best. I'm mainly interested in computers and if I need something I'll shop through them.

I saw exactly what I wanted from uBid and I liked it and it was issued twice for me so I purchased it. However, I had a hard time getting my information out. Finally, I worked the computer out right. Everything went fine and my order came on time, although I thought it was going to be quicker, and well wrapped. I was happy with everything.

uBid's website is pretty good. I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars there and my husband has made sure I can't shop at uBid again but I will. They're quick, their service is good, and shopping from them is easy to do.

I spend a lot of money with uBid.com. I have about 125 bought up auctions. It's a very nice shopping place to buy things at less cost than you would buy out of a store and I enjoy it. You can bid what you think the item is worth. When you do win something, you feel like you've got your money's worth. But I buy things that I think is a bargain when I don't really need them, and that part I need to broom a little bit. I used to buy things much cheaper on the penny auctions, but that was back when they sold bids for 60 cents each and people would bid so far until they'd quit. Now, they practically give the bids away and just keep running these up. I'm very satisfied with uBid.com and I would recommend it to someone in a minute. I'd try to make it somebody that could control themselves a little bit because it can really get out of hand if you let it.

Up until recently, uBid has always delivered quickly, on time and what I thought I was getting. Recently I ordered three laptops and it wasn't quite the same laptop. It had to jump through a bunch of hoops with the vendor. But I like the RedTag stuff, and I've probably purchased as many things off of there as uBid. I probably do Bid Buy Now more than the auctions. Overall uBid is a great place to look for secondhand computers. I order from them for my kid. The only other website I'm using right now is Amazon, and the difference is in the products that I'm looking for. But uBid is just as usable as Amazon.

I’ve been using uBid since at least 2007. I could get refurbished Mac items from them that were considerably cheaper than the retail model. The only other website I’ve used is eBay and it doesn’t compare. EBay is more of person-to-person while uBid is more of a company that I'm dealing with. During the last purchase, I purchased an item and something different was sent. They gave me a $50 rebate but I had to return what I bought because when I hooked it up, the fan was making a noise. Other than the time it took to go back and forth, another one was replaced and it was okay after that. I still check back every once in a while to see what kind of deals are going.

I'm one of the people that search for bidding sites either to keep or sell. I had fifty-seven purchases already, but I still haven't got the first things I ordered. One of them went to Florida for some reason. I did put in a note about it but never got contacted back. I also received a package that said it had some bulbs in it and it was an empty package. So as long as it's not a plant, I get them with just a click.

It seems to take forever to get it if it's a plant. The miniature Bonsai was the only plant that I've got from all the other plants that I've ordered. I've also ordered some more trees so I'm hoping they come. I like the dollar prices the way they started out, but the shipping is overrated. So besides the plants, I've had no problem with anything else. They're better than DealDash because I get to buy my bid instead of just being able to be bid. I spent plenty of money buying bids and never won anything off of that. So everything else with uBid is satisfactory.

UBid is more convenient and easy to understand. I've been using them since 2000. They are a bit better than most online shopping websites when it comes to the design and ease of use. They did what I wanted to do and I will be shopping on their site again.

I’ve been on uBid ever since they first started. One of my friends told me to look them up since I was looking to buy a computer. I liked the bidding format that they had and what they had to offer. Their website is easy to use and comprehensive and they're not hard to deal with. I look at what they have to offer from time to time and whenever I want to buy something. The products that I’ve gotten from them have usually been good. I had a computer that was bad at one time and they replaced it and took care of it.

I had some experience in buying online and uBid.com was very interesting. I bought two things from them and was very happy with the experience. The people who advertise there are honest and the product I bought was very good. It's a good site to buy and sell, and I will purchase from them again in the future.

UBid.com is user-friendly. Everything has been fine until the last time I used it. There was a problem with it and uBid had to contact the vendor, who said it would be a couple of days, but it took over a week to get an answer. Other than that, I was able to find what I wanted and get it at a good price. So I would shop there again and I've also recommended them to lots of people.

I've bid and bought some electronics from uBid.com which didn't work. I returned those items, but the process was not easy. Depending on what I have ordered, I've had good and bad experiences. Although I would probably shop there again.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Sept. 29, 2016

Already disputed with Visa and they gave me my money back, no questions asked under Visa rewards. Very satisfied with Visa.Thank you for responding, though.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

Went to uBid, bought 2 small coins. Won them for $1 each. Was charged shipping and handling for each coin and they came in the same envelope!! $27.50 for something that must have costed .50 to mail. What a scam!! Do not buy before checking shipping prices. They could actually be good if they improved their shipping policy and customer service responses. I normally love online auctions... and so does my husband. Too bad.

Purchased a "Buy it now computer" - Money removed from bank account - 2 weeks later, no shipment, checked on order and order is cancelled. Tried to contact - phone disconnected, chat is no longer running, only input is their website input - sent 4 inquires - no response. No refund yet. Have filed complaint with IC3. Stay away from this site.

I'll make this story fairly short, but please consider it a warning. I tried to purchase a computer from a site called uBid.com. After them taking my money (over $300) immediately after they accepted my order, they told me the item would ship in 3 or 4 days. Fast forward over 2 weeks, and the item still showed a status of "At Supplier's Warehouse". The company said they'd contact the supplier and see where the item was. Turns out they never even had the item to sell and now they claim they can't reach the supplier. This was a complete and total fraud. I'll do whatever it takes to get my money back, but I want to share my experience with uBid.com so you don't get defrauded the way they defrauded me. Better safe than sorry.

I saw what looked like a good deal on a Sony sound bar. I read the fine print later to see it was refurbished. But since I "Bought it Now," I figured I would evaluate it when it arrived. My credit card was charged immediately and my account summary indicated the product was in the warehouse ready to ship. After a week with no tracking info, I checked again and saw the auction wasn't closing for another three weeks. That seemed odd for "Buy it Now," so I tried to contact UBID. They did not respond to any emails and the phone numbers don't' even ring. Even weeks after the auction closed and I was listed as a winner the product never shipped. At least the credit card company gave me a refund and I can let them try to take UBID to task. I can see from other reviews that this seems to be a common experience. I have now put their auction announcements into my spam filter.

Can you believe that customer service asked for my social security number? They also have my c.c. Number and say they will auto use if I win a bid. How can they stay in business? I feel like a fool and want others to BEWARE.

According to a merchant selling on UBid he has not been paid in some time and claims UBid is in financial trouble. Luckily, three out of four recent bids have arrived, but the fourth I have no clue as the payment that shown at my bank is no longer there, and for two days UBid's web site keeps saying they are under maintenance. This fourth one was special as I could resell it and now it looks like I won't be getting it. This could be why we are seeing these complaints lately.

Ordered three items, two pieces of jewelry and a watch, from this website in early December of 2011. By mid-March of 2012, the items had not been shipped, even after numerous emails. The only response I ever got was that they'd "look into it." My money was NEVER refunded, and I still don't have the items. At this point I can no longer even pull up my order numbers!

Scam. Bought two items. Listed digital camera as NEW, came refurbished. Fighting to get my money back with the CC company. Bought steam mop. Came in non working condition. Avoid. They hope you won't do anything so they can keep the money. Scammers phone # 866-946-8243. Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything. They sell garbage store returns and expect people not to fight back to get their money. Well, this time issue will be escalated.

I won an auction on UBID, 8/13/2014 for an IPAD 64 GB. So far haven't received the item, nor an answer from any internet communication with UBID.

I have purchased and received a few items in a timely manner. However, I purchased 2 watches, one on 8/16/14 and one on 8/19/14. I have not received either watch. The uBid website says that it hasn't been shipped. I emailed them on 8/25/14 and got a quick auto response saying that they will contact the seller and let me know within 48 hours. I emailed again on 8/27/14 and 8/28/14 and still have not received a response. I have tried every uBid phone number I could find on the internet. One says "all circuits are busy". The phone number for their corporate office rings once, then goes to busy signal. I am so frustrated as I bought one of these as a gift for a birthday that has now passed. If you do use uBid, be wary. If there is any problem with your order or your product, you will not be able to reach ANYONE to help you resolve the issue.

I bought a Samsung BlackJack cell phone several years ago. They shipped me a used one after I signed the contract AT&T two years contract which I can't cancel. I requested return, was refused. I end with lawsuit in PA local and transfer to Chicago, IL local. I never have the judgment executed even I call many time to their local court. I don't know how to continue the case. Any ideas?

uBid.com Company Profile