toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I shop at uBid so often and my experience with them has been excellent. I don't go to any other business sites at all. I don't use any other auction sites except uBid.com and I've been extremely satisfied with the values that I am receiving. I had an occasion to request one return and it was handled very satisfactorily.

Our experience with uBid was a nice surprise. I bid on some things on eBay sometimes but uBid picks a bit more quality stuff. All the quality stuff on eBay is usually not in a bid system and it's one of the Pay Now kind. The service came pretty fast with uBid. I received the product in a very nice time frame and everything was pretty quick. If I have a need, I'll shop with them again for sure. I'm very satisfied with them.

I found uBid online when I was looking for eBay stuff and searching for discounted and wholesale stuff. They were much better at the beginning but now they're not doing so well. I was able to buy a lot of stuff in bulk and now they don't have those type of feature. They still have some but not as many items. The prices were really good, now they are a little higher than eBay or Amazon.

The only thing I find surprising is that they don't have an app. I need to go through the website in order to shop and I find it hard because buying stuff using my mobile is faster and easier. A mobile app would be a great idea. When in the middle of the day I'd like to find something, then normally I'll open the app and find it right away. But with uBid, I have to go through the website and the website is not cellphone friendly. It's really tiny and hard to log in. I always look for high-end fashion watches in uBid. The experience is great but they need to improve their shopping application experience for customers so we can go back.

I've bought several things from uBid and have never had any problems with them. I never ever could win in another site because as soon as I made a bid then someone else would outbid me. I like uBid better than most of the places I see and plan to shop through them again if I run across something I'm interested in.

I've been using uBid.com for quite a few years and I had gotten items that I liked for a reasonable price in the past. In reference to bidding on items, they're more clean cut and there's not as much difficulty in using the site. I have purchased or won a vacation which I hope there should be more explanation in reference to the details of what I'm actually going to get for the vacation and what the extra fees associated with it are. I also would like to have more electronics on the website.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about uBid.com?

I chose uBid because I don't have to buy any bids to bid, unlike deals.com where I have to buy bids to actually bid on the product. Also, I like the way I got the product quickly. It has been a very good experience and I will use ubid.com again.

I like not having to buy bid coins so I chose uBid, but their shipping and handling are terrible and real high. It's the only complaint I got. I got some nice stuff from them and I've been shopping with them on and off for years now. I probably will shop again sometime in the future.

I was looking for a vacation. I had done a search on the web for auction sites and I saw uBid. However, their shipping charges are way too high, so when I do a bid I have to factor all that in order to know if I'd get a good deal or not. I bought a lot of things through uBid and I would buy a lot more if it wasn’t for the high cost of the shipping.

I wasn't happy with the purchase that I made at uBid. The computer that I purchased took forever to get and I spent a lot to get it fixed up. The items were new and in the boxes and they just didn't work. The keyboard was a joke. Every time I pushed a letter, it just repeated the letter. Then I have to buy a new mouse since the mouse didn't click right. I'm not going to go back for all that stuff. I wasn't impressed and now the computer sits. I used it one time and it was so loud, it woke me up at night. It was reconditioned as much as a junk car. Ever since, I have not purchased anymore from uBid and I would never go back.

I've been using uBid for six years now. I always look at uBid and if there's something I really want, I'll certainly bid on it or buy it. I've recommend them to a lot of people. When I originally started with them, they were the only ones that I didn’t have to pay to view anything. If I want to buy something, I set up my account, bid on it, and that'd be the end of it. The other ones require me to put a credit card, deposit, or buy points or bids. I'm not into that. They’ve changed in the last year and a half, though. It used to be that they had a lot more items that were being bid on that were really good deals, but it seems like lately so much of the website are "buy it now" stuff, items close to retail or what I can get at a discount store.

I've been buying from uBid for a year now. About 2 years ago, I was doing something online and I got what says, "uBid, place you can auction" but they have now re-done their website. I get good deals and offers from them and they were more or less reliable. So, I go to uBid first and if they don't have what I need then I go somewhere else. I didn't have any major problems with them and if I did, they sorted and corrected those right away. The shipping is all right but a negative thing is that there's a buyer's fee that we have to pay and I don't like that. I spoke to them about that but that's how they do business. Also, I had one bad experience when I bought a watch and the band broke within the first time I tried the watch on. Still, they have good prices, good product, and everything is good except the buyer's fee.

uBid is by far the best auction site online. You don't have to buy your bids, you just put your bid down and when it gets close to end, check see if someone has out bid you. When you log back in go to accounts and you'll be able to see what bids you won or lost. I believe they have the fastest shipping than any other website, bar none. Best website!! Keep up the good work!

Shopping at uBid.com has been very good. I like their products and I've gotten some good computers there. They have good prices and I don't have to bid. It's not like bidding in other sites where I have to compete with a lot of people for pennies which I don't like.

I was looking for an online option site so I can get some computer systems. I bought a couple of computers for myself at uBid.com then used the website a couple of months back to get another computer for a friend of mine. I like the quality and reliability of uBid. I don’t have to worry that once I buy something, it's not going to show up, like if I buy in Amazon or eBay.

I bought a computer through uBid.com and have had it for 10 years and I can't complain. It's easy to bid on their website, compared to others wherein I have to buy tickets. I like uBid.com. It's a great experience.

I've been using uBid for many years because of the guarantee and (sometimes) the quality of the things I buy from them. However, I've been trying to return something. I've sent an email to uBid many times about the item that I've purchased but they haven't responded yet. And before, when I order something, within 10 days I get my item, but not anymore. Sometimes it takes longer--about three weeks or so to come. And then, they show invoice on my account that they processed, then didn't show it, and all of a sudden, they show it again. I like being able to bid there, and because I trust uBid, I don't bid elsewhere. But they have to improve on their accounting system and delivery system.

I've been using uBid for years and bought lots of merchandise from them. In the past, most of the things that I bought from uBid has been either computer equipment, computers or jewelry. My shopping depends on what part of uBid I use whether it's the Buy it Now or the actual bidding process. If it's the Buy it Now, shopping isn't any different than any other online shopping experience. Recently, I've had to return an item because it was defective. The return process was somewhat of a hassle, but we got it done.

You can get a pretty good deal with uBid if you pay attention. I usually look at the site every day to see if there's anything there and it's pretty easy. Once in a while, they’ll send me something and then I'll put a bid in. It's a good system and they follow up pretty good so I had good luck with it.

I've been shopping from uBid for the last three or four years now. It's compatible and very detail oriented. If I had any problem, once I get through to them, they resolve it relatively quickly. I will recommend them.

I am happy with uBid. I purchased from them most of my vacations I've gotten through in Florida and also some jewelry and clothes. I don't like it as much, they have a price sometimes for the trips before use to be able to bid on them. They don't give enough information when you win, like who to get in contact with the easiest way when you do make reservations and other stuff.

When I'm after a certain product, I go to uBid to find out if there's any special on the product. The website is good for people to go out and bid on something so that they could get it for a cheaper price. The products I get from them are sometimes cheaper. I've been using them for years and I've had a very good experience with them.

I've been a customer of uBid for more than 10 years and I’ve purchased from them 20 times or more. I use other sites when buying other different things that uBid doesn't offer. But when it comes to electronics, uBid is the best. I'm mainly interested in computers and if I need something I'll shop through them.

I saw exactly what I wanted from uBid and I liked it and it was issued twice for me so I purchased it. However, I had a hard time getting my information out. Finally, I worked the computer out right. Everything went fine and my order came on time, although I thought it was going to be quicker, and well wrapped. I was happy with everything.

uBid's website is pretty good. I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars there and my husband has made sure I can't shop at uBid again but I will. They're quick, their service is good, and shopping from them is easy to do.

I spend a lot of money with uBid.com. I have about 125 bought up auctions. It's a very nice shopping place to buy things at less cost than you would buy out of a store and I enjoy it. You can bid what you think the item is worth. When you do win something, you feel like you've got your money's worth. But I buy things that I think is a bargain when I don't really need them, and that part I need to broom a little bit. I used to buy things much cheaper on the penny auctions, but that was back when they sold bids for 60 cents each and people would bid so far until they'd quit. Now, they practically give the bids away and just keep running these up. I'm very satisfied with uBid.com and I would recommend it to someone in a minute. I'd try to make it somebody that could control themselves a little bit because it can really get out of hand if you let it.

Up until recently, uBid has always delivered quickly, on time and what I thought I was getting. Recently I ordered three laptops and it wasn't quite the same laptop. It had to jump through a bunch of hoops with the vendor. But I like the RedTag stuff, and I've probably purchased as many things off of there as uBid. I probably do Bid Buy Now more than the auctions. Overall uBid is a great place to look for secondhand computers. I order from them for my kid. The only other website I'm using right now is Amazon, and the difference is in the products that I'm looking for. But uBid is just as usable as Amazon.

I’ve been using uBid since at least 2007. I could get refurbished Mac items from them that were considerably cheaper than the retail model. The only other website I’ve used is eBay and it doesn’t compare. EBay is more of person-to-person while uBid is more of a company that I'm dealing with. During the last purchase, I purchased an item and something different was sent. They gave me a $50 rebate but I had to return what I bought because when I hooked it up, the fan was making a noise. Other than the time it took to go back and forth, another one was replaced and it was okay after that. I still check back every once in a while to see what kind of deals are going.

I'm one of the people that search for bidding sites either to keep or sell. I had fifty-seven purchases already, but I still haven't got the first things I ordered. One of them went to Florida for some reason. I did put in a note about it but never got contacted back. I also received a package that said it had some bulbs in it and it was an empty package. So as long as it's not a plant, I get them with just a click.

It seems to take forever to get it if it's a plant. The miniature Bonsai was the only plant that I've got from all the other plants that I've ordered. I've also ordered some more trees so I'm hoping they come. I like the dollar prices the way they started out, but the shipping is overrated. So besides the plants, I've had no problem with anything else. They're better than DealDash because I get to buy my bid instead of just being able to be bid. I spent plenty of money buying bids and never won anything off of that. So everything else with uBid is satisfactory.

UBid is more convenient and easy to understand. I've been using them since 2000. They are a bit better than most online shopping websites when it comes to the design and ease of use. They did what I wanted to do and I will be shopping on their site again.

I’ve been on uBid ever since they first started. One of my friends told me to look them up since I was looking to buy a computer. I liked the bidding format that they had and what they had to offer. Their website is easy to use and comprehensive and they're not hard to deal with. I look at what they have to offer from time to time and whenever I want to buy something. The products that I’ve gotten from them have usually been good. I had a computer that was bad at one time and they replaced it and took care of it.

uBid.com Company Profile