Topix.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Topix moderators are very biased and abusive towards religious people and **. They allow derogatory racist comments to go unchecked. They promote hate speech from gays and gay apologists. They regularly ban posters who express different views and will delete posts that reference professional medical evidence that do not fit in with the gay agenda. They are totally anti-free speech unless it promotes a liberal racist ideology. On the flip side they allow and encourage hate speech directed at people who do not conform. This includes name calling and abusive vile obscenities and even posts directed at people's family, stalking and ultimately offline stalking.

People are allowed to post lies and bully and harass people. They use fake names and need to be held accountable. This may negatively affect my business and family. I've never even heard of this site until I was told I was posted on it!!! Complete trash.

I received an email even before I signed up for Topix.com. When I read it I found numerous racist and homophobic comments in the Topix forums against black people and gay people. Someone is using my email address to send me racist and homophobic emails from black and white supremacists with different user names. One of them from a user name account known as ** using my email address to send racist forum messages against white people. Please delete this user name and permanently shutdown Topix.com.

Hi, I am Navpreet and belong to Sikhism. I have recently gone through some topics on Topix blogspot which are unbearable to my religion. Thing are really cheap and are acme of insult for Sikhs. Please look into it.

Topix should be shut down or new laws need to be enforced. These forums are disgusting and dangerous. They do nothing about all these harmful defamatory posts and still allow others to post under false names. With all the bullying issues in the news with our children, how do they justify this? People, including children are killing themselves over these defamatory remarks and they are not held responsible??? How is this possible and applauded. It actually seems the worse the article is, the higher it is ranked, therefore appearing on the first page of google. I know it gets ranked higher because people want to read this **, but they should limit what is being said. Someone really needs to be held accountable for their actions. I have tried myself to get a post off that comes up under my name by their report system. Doesn't work, they do not respond. Is there another way other than changing your name?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Topix.com?

1-Saying my brand new business is closed.
2-Food is bad.
3-My financial status to public.

4-When all above is not true.

I was going through several forums and found that people are using abusive words and also they are creating forums for sex and prostitution.

There are things written on Topix about me that is untrue. I would greatly appreciate it if these are deleted. It's untrue and it's causing family issues. Also, statements are being made about under age children. All of this is slander. I am taking the first step by asking you to delete this entire forum. It's listed under (Jason ** dirt bag). The next step, there will be a lawyer involved and taking legal actions, so please delete this post. Thank you and have a great day!

Someone started a Topix about me and my best friend’s husband. That someone is talking about my underage child. I’m so sick of this website. I would like to sue Topix and whoever keeps starting this. Whoever keeps starting this needs to be banned from the website. I am going to contact a lawyer and the police just to see what I can do about this. If someone could call me, it would be nice.

This web page is used to harm people's marriages. This forum, "What do you think about the people who works in Bealls?" where people wrote defamed me and has hurt my family. Can you please help me to erase it? Thank you.

An article was published on Atlanta topix forum which is completely untrue on my part. To my knowledge, it was written in spite against a so called friend of mine. I understand that we have freedom of speech in this country but it should not be lies. Now this article is on google.

This article was sent to my workplace and caused me to lose my job of 30 years. I have contacted the people that the article concerns and they have no knowledge that any of the content ever happened. Must of the comments on this article are from foreign countries. How does this happen? Google should be ashamed to let this garbage be published. This kind of thing destroys lives. Is their anything can be done to correct this mess?

This page lets people to talk about others is offensive. This is very offensive and can hurt these people’s lives. Please erase this forum.

First, I will like to thank u that there were more forums under our name but it still one named managers de bealls' were continue to appear. This forum and web page can affect the lives of the involved people and also affect them mental and emotional. Thank you again.

This page is used to defame and undermine peoples’ private lives of those who speak in this site, specifically in the forum. Bealls managers please delete this page and forum for the peace of all this people from speaking bad. This is located in **, Eagle City, TX 78852. This has affected the morale of the people involved and their work. Thank you for your help.

I have repeatedly been the victim of online abuse and harassment from users on the Topix website. I have reported these vile and abusive comments repeatedly by using Topix Feedback feature, and they do nothing. They don't remove the posts or the users. I have recently had vulgar comments posted about me and my adult son accusing me of incest with graphic detailed accounts using mine and my son's real names.

Two years ago, users on this site researched my son's Myspace account and posted the link on Topix to harass me over what my son posted on his site. This has gone way beyond mere violations of TOS. It caused me extreme mental and emotional distress. I've also been told to put a gun to my head and been threatened with physical violence. I'm 61 years old and on disability for acute chronic depression. My son is 27 and has never posted on Topix. I've also been threatened with being reported to Social Security, the same user saying I'm not disabled.

I have been continuously slandered on this site and my request that this board take down the statements made about me has been continuously ignored. Under the terms of the settlement made with Topix, they committed to reviewing complaints in a timely fashion, however, weeks later, the hateful, vile comments about myself and my family remain in public view. What's worse is that it's the first thing that comes up when you "Google" my name.

I have lost three relationships in my personal life as a result of someone googling my name. I am accused of being a thief, yet the court case brought against me by an ex-employee was dismissed outright at once. These hurtful comments have cost me more business than I can possibly imagine, calling me a scam artist is the worst thing that anyone could possibly call me in my profession. Topix doesn't answer calls, nor do they respond to feedback. There is absolutely nothing I can do about this. I am at wits end. I responded to the allegations but the damage has been done.

Several statements were made on this sight by either a disgruntled worker or her boyfriend. None of theme were true and they were vulgar and degrading. I myself have requested 7 times that they be removed and several of our friends and family have asked that they be removed. They say that they review each feedback request daily or you can pay them $19.95 and they will remove it in one day (maybe).

How can they get by with allowing these statements on their website and basically encouraging bashing of local individuals (they put flames by the threads that are the most degrading and perverted!). This is our family reputation and my husband's job that is at stake. Is this not slander? Oh but they do not require a name or email. Therefore, you can never know who is slandering you. This website needs to be shut down or monitored more closely.

There have been threats (like beating my husband black and blue or poisoning him) and I don't go out side my house anymore without looking over my shoulder or wondering if the next person I meet has read this vulgarity. Please find a way to end this nightmare!

Topix.com Company Profile