Tees 'N Things

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered a phone case from them on April 25th 2015 and still have not received it and it's now June 1st 2015. I have emailed them twice and have received no response either time. They charge my Visa and sent an order confirmation but then nothing. No order sent and no tracking information. Very poor business practices and I hope they get stopped and are charged to the fullest extent of the law. And I hope this makes others aware to NOT do business with them.

This web store is under new ownership and management since March of 2011. We have moved the business to a new location in beautiful Ann Arbor, MI. We are well aware of the issues caused by the policies and inadequate back-office operations of the previous ownership. We are adequately staffed and committed to quality and timely customer service. We have reviewed and revised all store payment and shipping policies. We staffed the back-office functions well and are able to respond to inquiries promptly. Although there is little we can do to fully resolve every issue caused by the previous owner's operations, we are committed to quality and timely customer service. We would like the readers of this site to know that the new ownership is committed to making our customer's experience with us nothing less than excellent.

I purchased a T-shirt on 21 Nov 2010 from License 2 Tees which cost $50.68 AUD. They charged my Visa within a couple of days then sent an email with a confirmation number. I waited a month; no shirt. I sent emails; no response. Then on 17 Jan 2011, their other company named, Tees n Things, just charged my Visa again $50.68. I will now contact the bank to dispute. These people need to be caught and imprisoned. Their sites look very professional and safe but are just rip-offs. I wish I had Googled them first to check out the complaints. Stay away from these two sites. I’m out of pocket over $100 and no shirts have been delivered.

I ordered a tee shirt for Christmas. As soon as I ordered it, I received an order confirmation from them for the shirt charging me $22.45. After a couple weeks, I emailed twice to find out when it was going to be shipped and I received no reply so I called them with the number on their website and it says the number has been disconnected. I didn't receive what I ordered, but they charged my credit card $22.45.

I ordered two T-shirts on August 28, 2010. My debit card was charged the $32.62, but I never received my order. I called the phone number with no response. I also emailed 3 times, twice to the order email and once to the contact us email, I got no response from either. I keep checking my order status and it's always the same "in progress" with no tracking number and no email confirmation number. I'm so tired of waiting. I was so excited about the shirts I ordered! It was for my daughter and one for myself. If I would've known about this company, I never would've ordered from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tees 'N Things?

I ordered two t-shirts for $32.62 on August 21, 2010. The company has yet to mail the items and when I attempt to contact them by phone, the number says it has been temporarily disconnected. I have also attempted to email them twice concerning this matter but with no response.

These people are professionals because they ripped me off too. I ordered from them in the beginning of July, and canceled my order two days after placing it. I researched the company after I had ordered. Big Mistake. So, I canceled the order. The money remained in my account a week after I had canceled then suddenly this company took my money. Drawn my bank account into a negative and took what little bit of money I did have in my account to live on and more. I was shocked so I filed a dispute with my bank. They never reached the company. So I had to pay the money they took. Terrible experience.

I have ordered from all over the world and wanted to order in America to be done with package delays. I would have waited 20 days had I known this. I sincerely hate this company for what they have done. I am seriously considering more legal action if I never receive anything, which looks like I will not. It has been over a month and no reply from these crooks. I am calling them crooks because that's what they are, and what they do. F.B.I reports are piling up on these people and they will face fate one day. Karma is real and when it's not sometimes people make it real. I don't know how they sleep.

Do not order from this company, they rip everyone off. They Take your money and run. The phone number is fake the address is a museum or maybe across the street but more like the museum because they are pro's. The people writing they received stuff is probably the crook themselves. My order is not coming and never will. That's what annoyed me with others comments they placed the complaint but never came back and said it was resolved because it never was. They never received anything like me. I learned my lesson but at an expensive price. Left me with no money when I had money, they also took money I did not have. Took all the money I had to live on for that week. Completely buried my trust when buying online. Messed up my bill payment schedules. Got my current debit card destroyed, and more.

I bought 2 tees on the net on the 20/5/2010 and paid for them with a credit card. I have not received them and have been unable to phone or e-mail them. They were birthday presents and I'm unable to contact them; it is annoying because of the time difference

This is an extremely disreputable company, and I would avoid ordering anything from them. They also have web sites license2tees and theshirtbin. I ordered a shirt from them in February. I needed it for an event at the end of the month, but it never came. I sent them an email in early March canceling the order - but received no response. We did not notice that they charged my credit card in mid-March, and would not have realized what was happening, but the shirt arrived in mid-June. It came, along with a a letter saying that they had a fire that ruined their warehouse, etc., etc.

They never notified their customers of what was happening, and never gave them the option of canceling their orders, but made sure to charge them three months before sending product. Being that we did not notice this charge in a timely manner, I do not have any recourse with my credit card company. Lesson learned.

I ordered a shirt two months ago. They took the money out of my account and I still have not gotten anything. They sent an email saying it had been shipped 14 days ago. When you call the number on the website, it says mail box is full and no one will answer at the other number. Someone needs to shut these crooks down!

I ordered a t shirt from them on 6-2-2010. I got a confirmation email from them. They charged my credit card $24.45 and no shirt arrived. I sent them two emails, no answers and no shirts. I called them and the call wouldn’t go through.

Hi, I ordered two tees on May 24th, 2010. I received an order confirmation, but I heard nothing since. I've not received the goods, and I haven't been charged as of today, but when I do, I'll be contacting my bank. Like the others here, I've called, emailed, and got the same run around like they did. I would like something done about the company.

I placed online order on April 28, 2010. As of May 13, 2010, I have not received anything. I tried calling the company --voicemail, but I can't leave a message due to "mailbox is full". I emailed twice but got no response. I googled the company, found other consumer complaints also listed with BBB. Also, I found out that Tees 'N Things also takes customer orders under the name of License 2 Tees, but still does not deliver the goods. They only charge your credit card.

Virtually the exact same scenario as Luis mentioned. Order was placed for 1 t-shirt on March 13, 2010. I never received the item. Emails were not responded to by any means. Attempt to contact them, was routed to a "full" voicemail box. My credit card account was not charged until after nearly 4 weeks had passed, but that is not even rationale for any sort of explanation as to why I've been "taken" by this company. Because I *was* charged for something I've never received.

I ordered a t-shirt from Tees 'N Things and never received it. After e-mailing them 2 times, I never heard back from them. I also called them and the answering machine does not allow messages to be left.

Tees 'N Things Company Profile