Squarespace

Compare Website Builders

Research top Website Builders recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great designs and options. I was able to find what I needed with ease and apply to my site just as easily. Made my home business look very professional and well put together. Excellent quality which help provide a very put together appearance for my home based business website. The ease of use was super helpful to me cause I'm not very tech literate. Pricing was good and reasonable. Especially when comparing with other similar sites and companies. I was able to create just what I needed without breaking the bank. Customer service and support was terrific. Always there when I needed them and they explained/helped me in words and ways I could understand.

Lots of fun options and instructions on how to create professional websites. Little to no experience required. It was all fun and easy. It all looks very professional and clean. Very smooth layouts and warm inviting colors. We could do with more programs like Squarespace. It was very affordable and within anyone's price range. A lot less expensive than the competitors programs! I had to use customer service twice and both times my problems were quickly solved and I was on my way!

Lots of options. Very helpful in understanding the process to help me build my site. Graphics are nice and they have visual aids to let me see as I go through the process. Enough to get what I wanted, but not too complicated as to confuse others. The quality is decent, not too over the top. Didn't get too distracted. The price was very competitive with other sites that promised the same thing. Lets me see the finished product before I needed to purchase. The customer support was very helpful when I needed it. Otherwise it's very comparable to others. You could easily go through the process without any problems.

When I was designing my website, it was able to easily find a suitable design option that I wanted have displayed on my site. I was able to find something that speaks hey, this is me. It was both clean and modern looking, very stylish and professional looking. There was a wide range of colors and font sizes to pick from which allowed me to make to keep my personal touch to the website. I like the ability that I had to still be flexible with the design and add things as needed. The site looked very professional. It was very clean and organized. I really liked how it looked and how well it stood out from other sites. It did not look like something that I just did on my own. When I used the service I actually got a very very reasonable deal. It was a bargain!

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who is looking into venturing out into creating your own web page to turn here. They are so affordable even after the promotional rate that I was able to take advantage of. It is still excellent for their services they provide for you. I have never really had to contact their customer support except with a question that was answered through chat and it was answered very quickly and to my satisfaction.

It offered many different features in a variety of categories. It was easy to use and help my website stand out among the crowd. I would recommend this to anybody looking to build up their own website. My overall experience was satisfactory. The quality of my website was amazing, it was as if they saw what I wanted by looking into my head and just did it. I was really blown away with how professional my website ended up looking. The price was fair, not that far out there and for what I got, I was more than happy to pay for it. For all the features that my website ended up having I guess you could say it was a steal, I'm not complaining. Amazing customer support, I only had to use it once and they fixed my problem within the hour. If you need any help with your website, the customer support services will be your best bet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Squarespace?

There is a nice variety of design options. Several choices for each category. Going step by step will result in a fairly nice but simple website. I used it to make a site for my candle company. Make sure your pictures are excellent. It is easy enough although time consuming. Their price seems to be right in line with what others are charging for similar services. You definitely get what you pay for. You will get a site that is easy to maneuver and use. You will be pleased. I never needed to contact customer support during my experience, which is a good thing because that means there were no problems or issues that I needed help with.

Included a variety of options which help make the process much more easier. It's easy to get around, and if you are willing to work you can get the job done quickly. I was creating a shirt website and I was happy with the outcome. I completed it in less than a day, and I personally don't know a lot about computers. It is pretty cheap, roughly around 300$, and I feel it's worth more because of how smooth and good my website turned out to look. I would definitely recommend. Very helpful as it allowed me to ask questions when needed. It gave me steps, and the overall experience was great, and If I need to this is the site I will go.

They have lots of variety and templates to use. Whether you want a dark theme or a happy/light theme, they've got it ready. I would recommend Squarespace over any other website-builder related sites. Quality is great and just as expected. I love the templates they provide. I enjoy using Squarespace. 8/10 would recommend to any user. The pricing is great and they offer great deals and sales. Affordable, but be willing to spend more money if you want something perfect. The best isn't always free! Quick response, fast replies, easy instructions. Squarespace hands down has the best customer support out there. If you need help, you'll get it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Squarespace is a New York City-based company with offices in nearly 200 countries. Started in 2004, it currently has more than 500 employees working all over the world.

• Templates: Squarespace has a library that includes thousands of website templates that make it easy for novice and advanced developers to build sites quickly.
  • E-commerce tools: The e-commerce tools from Squarespace let businesses add and manage online storefronts. Drag-and-drop tools, customized settings and commerce templates provide support for businesses of all sizes.
  • Analytics: Analytics tools from Squarespace provide insights into traffic and visitor behaviors so developers can create strategic marketing plans and design sites that match visitor uses.
  • Customer support: Squarespace uses a customer service ticket system that's available 24/7. It also has a large knowledge base section that teaches new members how to use tools effectively.
  • Mobile designs: All websites created with Squarespace's builder are automatically optimized for viewing on a range of mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
  • Best for Businesses that want to incorporate e-commerce tools into their websites, those marketing their skills online and small businesses looking for ways to reach their customers.

Compare Website Builders