Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I got mine from eBay. No problem there. But cannot seem to make it shake like the videos. No useful directions.

I ordered the product through Groupon. Shake Weight sent me an order confirmation, with the wrong name on it. I attempted to use the customer service email address Shake Weight provided (**), but two search engines could not find the address. I called the customer service phone line, but they would not talk to me, and referred me back to Groupon. Groupon advised me that it is Shake Weight's problem. It is still unresolved.

The end of my Shake Weight came apart. I don't think it's possible to have it reconnected because of the tension of the two springs. Do you have any instructions? Your package material should have instructions informing us that we have to occasionally check the screw that holds it together. Had I known, I could have prevented this from happening. When it was manufactured, some thread lock tight glue should have been put on it, even if it only costs a few pennies to do so. I don't have my Shake Weight to work out with now. I think it's a good product because I can see and feel the difference for what it does for me. What am I supposed to do now? You could have avoided this complaint.

I purchased the men's Shake Weight and the end of the weight detached. I was never able to get in contact with the company to ask for a replacement or refund.

I had the same problem as the other 2 people. There's no way of confirming my order and then it said I had ordered 2. I did get a customer service number and called right away. They told me I had to call back in 2 hours. I did and they did take off the other Shakeweight. So I was happy about that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I don’t know where this company is located. I placed an online order. Instead of ordering 1, I mistakenly ordered 2. There was no way to preview my order before hitting the "Confirm Order" button. There was no contact information when my order was confirmed. I had no way of contacting the company to say a mistake had been made. They already had my credit card information.

I placed my order on the automated system in recapping the order. They said I had ordered two items but I had not. So I called the customer service number. They said I had to wait 72 hours in order to make any changes. Fine! I'll wait the 72 hours and update you after speaking to them. The reason I am writing you now is that I had just read Mike's letter to you dated 3/18/10 regarding the same problem. I, just like Mike, want consumers to be aware.

I was getting this for my girl friend so I went to check out their website. I started to place an order and then it prompted me with a screen to ask me if I would like to take advantage of the TV special, so I clicked on "yes" and then the website prompted me with more "special offers" which I clicked no. Then without even asking me to confirm my order like any other website such as amazon or, it just said "thank you for your order" and when I looked at the quantity, it said I had purchased two of them!

Since I placed the order online on Sunday, I went to see about their customer service page (note that they don't even have a physical address other than a P.O.Box), but the page said that they aren't open until Monday which is fine because not every company is open on Sunday. Not being able to reach them at that minute, I decided to email them with my order number and the situation so that they would correct my order.

Then I got their email response on Monday and they told me that the order had already been shipped and it was too late to change my order. I explained that I emailed them right after I placed the order and I would have corrected the problem myself had there been an order confirmation page at the end of check out. They said sorry, but no can do. I even spoke with the manager, and still nothing. They basically gave me the "Good for You". This is forced buying and I don't believe in practices like this. Stay away! Company Profile