ServerPronto

Compare Private Cloud Hosting Providers

Research top Private Cloud Hosting Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have had a very good experience with excellent customer support. We get 24/7 response. We are happy with their performance and will continue using them. So far we are satisfied with the security provided. We are new to this and we are in the process of adapting with a new technology. We have not had any problems yet. The cost is something to be desired. We have evaluate and decided to invest in the product. It’s not the cheapest product on the market.

My customer support experience was actually very decent. The customer service reps were very helpful and really tried to help solve the issue I was having at the time. The security I found was much better than I thought it was going to be. It secures my data and files very well. At first I didn't think that it was going to be able to properly secure all of my data. But I was pleasantly surprised. At first I thought the cost for this was going to be high because all of the things that it offers. But this was very fair pricing. Much cheaper than what I had expected it to be. My experience as far as performance wise was bad at first. Because I didn't know how to use it correctly. But after I talked to customer service they cleared up the small issues that I was having. So now I very happy with my service.

The experience was fine with good customer service. They have a good FAQ with a lot of basic understanding issues answered. Any questions I had were answered promptly and with enough explanation to have satisfying results. The security is fine. As long as you're not doing anything to make your account easier to hack into or have another guess your password you should be okay. If you create a decent complex enough password, you should be fine. Price is a little steep, but it varies on which package you decide to go with. If the price doesn't fall within your budget you should try elsewhere. It varies on the type of hosting you will do and the type of machine you have as well. Performance is good enough. It gets the job done. It is not top of the line, but I didn't need top of the line so it is satisfactory for me.

Our customer support experience is really good and we are happy with the support thus far. I would not have it any other way. We would not change it right now. I rate the security high because we have not had any issues with this product. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need for maximum security. I am satisfied with cost and would only hope for the price to come down in the future, other than that I have no issues with the product. We are very happy with the performance thus far, and hope for our product to continue it's success! I would definitely recommend this product to whoever is in need of good performance.

Customer service was very attentive, very polite, and will always answer whatever types of questions you have, so you can be satisfied with what you have. Security is good. Makes me feel very secure with the product that I am using. I don't have to worry about a thing! Security is key in my opinion with any given product and this one delivers it. The cost was a decent set price. There are others that give you a higher cost and a bad product. This one delivers a good decent price and a good product. I would recommend this performance of this software to anyone that likes a good clean product. It's highly efficient and gets the job done. I am happy I got it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ServerPronto?

If I would be asked I would highly recommend. They are extremely professional and very helpful and friendly. They care about the customer. I would have to acknowledge that this company ensures that I have the very best of security and privacy and they are protective of my data. The cost is extremely reasonable for the amount of service and support and feature options that I received from this company. It is worth more. This company has the very best performance. They do what they say they will and go beyond what I had expected of them. I am completely satisfied.

The customer support responds quickly and gives the answers you need. Very nice staff, I feel like they connect with their customers. I would totally recommend for people who don't want a hassle. The security is very good. I had a data breach within 2 weeks on another program, but with this it is very secure and trustworthy. The cost is okay. It's a little too much for me, as I like to hold on to my money, but it gets the job done, so I can't complain. Would recommend for everyone who wants a quality product. The performance is amazing, it's quick, easy to use, is user friendly, and doesn't crash like other programs often do. I love it.

We needed a lot of help with the initial set up as we had never used this type of service before. The customer service rep was very knowledgeable and was able to walk us through everything and explain everything to us fully. I am very happy with the help we received. I find the security to be excellent. We have not had any issues and I feel as though they take the security of the site very seriously. I feel safe storing my cloud items here. We compared prices over several different sites and I fully believe this is worth the cost. From the amount of storage you get, the security and the helpful customer service it makes it an overall great deal. Performance has been great, absolutely no issues since day one. I can not say enough good things about it. We just upload and no worries, nothing extra or complicated.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ServerPronto has been providing hosting services since January 1999. The company owns and operates its own network based in the U.S.

• Setup Assist: For the first 30 days, customers enjoy free support with certified system administrators to assist with standard setup tasks.
  • Superior Support: This program supports the company's 100% uptime guarantee by providing one-hour failed hardware replacement, 24-hour support and continuous monitoring.
  • No setup fees: ServerPronto offers specials, which include no setup fees and no contract.
  • Dedicated option: ServerPronto uses dedicated network hardware for private cloud customers to provide enhanced security and performance over public cloud installations.
  • Cloud Control Panel: This tool gives customers full access and control over their cloud system. Customers can create VPNs, deploy virtual machines and allocate resources as needed.
  • Best for Small businesses will appreciate the Setup Assist program and flexible pricing of Server Pronto.

Compare Private Cloud Hosting Providers