RightSignature

Compare Electronic Signature Software

Research top Electronic Signature Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Speeds up processing of signing docs such as with a publisher where mailing and faxing hand signed documents will slow down the publication process. My latest book, **, was published in two weeks due to the streamlining of e-signatures. In legal matters it can also streamline the signing of contracts without having to wait for a fax machine. If regular U.S.mail were used everything would be delayed by days. Choice of type of signatures used on document; no postage fees including FedEx and UPS or a bill of sale, an execute a will, incorporation, lawsuit or a multitude of other legal matter like signing a mortgage. This is no place for identity theft as safeguards are used to stylize one signature, no social security numbers are included or birth dates or addresses or email addresses. The value is clearly the postal charge for a protracted period of time if the document had to be shipped FedEx ,UPS,or SUPS which can come to hundreds of dollars a year.

I have used many others in the past and this by far is the best. I love it and will continue to use it. It is very clean and it is just amazing. It is so easy to use. It can be used for everyone. It is loving and great and awesome. So far it's been reliable but I did have a friend that lost all her transactions and she had to call them but they ended up fixing it for her and it was all back to normal from there. The price kind of sucked at first but they actually lowered the price at some point I remember. So after that it was def worth it. I am actually willing to pay more now.

It makes things run so much smoother. It is easy to integrate into any program and the customer service is top notch. Try it, you won't be disappointed. You are able to get all the signatures you need for your documents in a fast manner. It's a great product for teams and everyone gets a copy of the signed documents for their records. It is completely safe and secure. There are passwords you have to remember and the site itself is very secure. You don't have to worry when you use their products. It added a great value. My team is able to sign and review documents quickly and they all have a copy to keep for their records. It is very valuable.

I recently signed up for RightSignature and so far my experience has been mostly positive. RightSignature provides a quick and easy way to get docs reviewed and executed by multiple parties. It alerts me when the other party has viewed and signed the document, allowing me to closely track each progress.

Everything about RightSignature was straightforward - the plans, the pricing, what's included. It was so hard to find a simple to use digital signature program with an easy to understand price. $14 per month, all the signatures I need. I am an Enrolled Agent preparing tax returns so I need several signatures from each client. I searched for quite a while before I came across RightSignature's individual plan, which will allow me to take care of clients quickly, securely and remotely without having a material impact on my fee structure. I like that it comes from Citrix. The service has been outstanding; I received a phone call within 24 hours of signing up and several emails with links to instructional videos and invitations to call if I need help. I'm looking forward to using this service for many years to come.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RightSignature?

Expert Review

Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.    More about Shelley→

RightSignature is a simple and straightforward way to have documents signed electronically. The company is run out of two California locations, Santa Barbara and San Francisco. Pricing is $14 per month for an individual and $39 per month for businesses with up to five senders.

• Ease of use: RightSignature’s interface looks similar to email software. Upload a document or choose a Google Doc to use, enter specific information then send the document via email for signing. Recipients click on their mouse and type their name or tap their mobile device to enter a signature that looks like a written one to create a legally binding agreement.
  • Mobile compatibility: RightSignature has apps for both Android and iOS mobile devices to make reviewing and signing documents possible from just about anywhere they may be.
  • Free trial: The company allows users a free trial with five documents and a 30-day money back guarantee on paid plans.
  • Document management: This feature includes a searchable archive of all executed documents and a document audit log which indicates when a signer has viewed but not signed a document so you can follow up if necessary. In addition, signing notifications are issued when everyone has signed a document, and a fully-executed copy is waiting for them in their email.
  • Business app integration: Rightsignature works with dozens of sales, billing and file storage apps including Freshbooks, Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, Highrise, Xero, Microsoft One Drive, Basecamp, Harvest, Zendesk and more.
  • Best for Green companies, companies that do business overseas, professionals who often travel and real estate professionals.

Compare Electronic Signature Software