1.19/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

QVC

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

QVC Reviews

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I noticed all of the one star reviews given to a shopping network that has millions of sales globally and I wanted those who read them to keep it in perspective. For anyone thinking that these reviews are the norm, I have to object and say they are not. Think about it. How often do people write something nice about any purchase? Rarely. But if the purchase is not up to expectations, whether realistic or not, complaints are quickly made to anyone who will listen. No company is perfect.

My interactions with QVC, as well as family and friends, has been very positive overall. I've been a customer for over 20 years. I've purchased a variety of items - clothes, makeup. electronics, garden, mattresses, home decor, kitchen items, specialty foods, outdoor items, etc. Yes, I have received shipments that weren't correct, but they always made good by them... even telling me not so send one item back due to the expiration of the product but they still refunded the price. I've never talked to a CSR who wasn't polite and courteous.

With any item purchased, you should do your due diligence. Sometimes the price is higher for an item because of the add-ons so keep in mind if you don't want the extras. I've rarely been disappointed with an item I've purchased because I use good judgement and don't get caught up in the host's enthusiasm. People tend to forget the hosts are paid to sell a product so they have to hype it up even if they don't use it or have one themselves. I love the fact that they have small and/or new business owners showcasing their products.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

The shipment was delivered two days early and Bedford Wall clock looks great and matches all the decor surrounding it. It was very easy to set up and install onto the wall. Product is what I ordered and expected.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: June 21, 2019

I just love love love this. I was a big Liz Earle fan but I have changed. The smell is amazing, my skin is so soft. I will never use anything else. I have recommended this to my daughter and friends. I am just going to order another jar so a don’t run out. Excellent. Thank you Elemis.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I purchased the tablets for my children 4 and 5 years of age. It's simple to operate and they enjoy playing games and doing learning lessons on it. I would definitely purchase another one in the future. My 5 year old has already learned to follow the prompts. She can turn it on and she loves to take pictures. My 4 year old listen to nursery rhymes and watch Spiderman and Mickey Mouse. He loves his tablet.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Easy Pay so easy to buy items that I would not be able to buy, not using a credit card. Purchased lawnmower, hedge trimmer, blower, vacuum, KitchenAid, yard umbrellas, Duraflame heaters, boots, many Christmas presents, all bought over years, all on Easy Pay small payment over 5 or less months no interest. People get in trouble using many credit cards. Use debit cards and Easy Pay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

If I can rate QVC a no stars I would have. I made a purchase online for two big ticket items with my Paypal account. I found out almost two weeks later that my order was cancel with no email alerting me. Now it is almost three weeks later and my funds in my paypal still shows it is being holded by QVC. I have tried to so many times for them to release the hold. With no answer.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I thought I would check QVC reviews online. I wanted to know if what I was experiencing was a fluke or an overall change in the way they do business. I can see from these reviews business practices have gone downhill. Ditto all the complaints here. Customer service is poor. The representatives are truly nasty. Product quality has also decreased. Are they selling seconds? I have found Amazon carries many of the products I typically buy and more. Prices are better and customer service is good. Delivery is prompt.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I have ordering a lot of products over the holiday season. I also have been paying straight out of my checking account. I decided to use their 6 month plan with a couple items. What a mistake. You can only order each product one at a time because they charge you individually for each product which means you're paying for shipping on every item And that is no deal at all!!!! And payments will come out of your checking account individually what a bunch of crap???‍♀️ Called customer service. She told me, "Yes that’s the are the way it is. Have a good day." Really!!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Bought a camera and paid extra for express shipping on Black Friday which had a deal of $250 off. Still wasn’t shipped the day before it was supposed to arrive. I called because I thought it was odd. I would have gotten a refund for the shipping if it didn’t arrive on that day, but QVC would have lost money due to still having to pay for the express shipping. So the day comes that it supposed to arrive and I check to see the status and it says it was canceled. I messaged the support email asking about it. Never received a reply. Got tired of waiting so I called the customer service hotline. I told them what was going on. At first they said that they didn’t find any reason why my order was being canceled. That there was nothing written in the description of why it was canceled. Then they all of a sudden they said that they canceled my order because it was too risky. Saying that they checked with other business’ and that I missed payments.

First off, the only info I gave them was my credit card and my address. They have no access to my credit score at all, so where did they even get this “information” from. I never gave them my social security number or anything like that. Second, my credit score is over 700 and I never have even missed a payment. So their excuse makes no sense and when I told the customer service agent that, all they did is repeat what they said about the account being closed.

So I’ll tell you what I think really happened. They messed up and couldn’t get the item to me by the date that I paid extra for it to be here by. Rather than losing money on paying for the more expensive shipping. They decide just to cancel my whole order and then when I called about it. They just seemed to make up an excuse. So not only did you waste my valuable time, but you also caused me to miss out on getting the camera that I wanted to get at a better value due to me shopping for it on Black Friday. So now I have to pay an extra $250 to get it. Which I guarantee I will not be buying from you. Don’t buy from this horrible company.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Placed a few orders with QVC a week ago. Logged on to check the status. Everything looked good. Tried to order another item last night 11/27/19. Could not get on my account. Logged out then tried to get back on, nothing. Contacted them through Facebook Messenger. First off never do that. They take forever to answer, are very short and rude and end your chat before you even get done reading the response. So I called, got passed around 3 times, finally get to someone and she says there are lots of notes, "Yes your account was closed cause you have another account that you owe on." Ah no I don't.

I have been with them since the 80's. Had a QVC account at one time but paid off and closed it. They think it's from missing an easy pay several years ago. I said, "Funny you all have my bank account on file and did not have any problem taking the money." And if this was the case, I was never notified and everything was paid. I have proof if you want it. I also said, "So if this is from several years ago are you telling me you just now found it?" I have been purchasing all along and just received items today. She did not know. They have to send this on for further review. So even if they decide to reopen my account, I will not return as a customer. This is why the lose business.

QVC Company Information