Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.18/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: April 1, 2020

I have been very satisfied with the items I have purchased from QVC but I have a complaint, during Covid-19 I found out that they are shipping items out of their NJ warehouse!! NJ is a hot spot for the virus! Wipe down anything you get from them! Not good QVC!!!

Original review: March 17, 2020

QVC's customer service was amazing. They were really quick and happy to resolve my problem and I left very satisfied. I couldn't recommend them more. I am a very happy customer and will continue to purchase from them due to my experience. :)

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I noticed all of the one star reviews given to a shopping network that has millions of sales globally and I wanted those who read them to keep it in perspective. For anyone thinking that these reviews are the norm, I have to object and say they are not. Think about it. How often do people write something nice about any purchase? Rarely. But if the purchase is not up to expectations, whether realistic or not, complaints are quickly made to anyone who will listen. No company is perfect.

My interactions with QVC, as well as family and friends, has been very positive overall. I've been a customer for over 20 years. I've purchased a variety of items - clothes, makeup. electronics, garden, mattresses, home decor, kitchen items, specialty foods, outdoor items, etc. Yes, I have received shipments that weren't correct, but they always made good by them... even telling me not so send one item back due to the expiration of the product but they still refunded the price. I've never talked to a CSR who wasn't polite and courteous.

With any item purchased, you should do your due diligence. Sometimes the price is higher for an item because of the add-ons so keep in mind if you don't want the extras. I've rarely been disappointed with an item I've purchased because I use good judgement and don't get caught up in the host's enthusiasm. People tend to forget the hosts are paid to sell a product so they have to hype it up even if they don't use it or have one themselves. I love the fact that they have small and/or new business owners showcasing their products.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

The shipment was delivered two days early and Bedford Wall clock looks great and matches all the decor surrounding it. It was very easy to set up and install onto the wall. Product is what I ordered and expected.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I have been a frequent shopper on QVC for many years. In the past they have provided good products and great customer service. This is no longer the case. Three times this year, I have ordered products that show available on the website and when they process the order, it is no longer available. They are overselling the merchandise. I have two pending charges on my AMEX for items that were ordered but customer service says there is no stock available for shipment. QVC is still selling the product online and does not say that it is unavailable! They are tying up my funds! Live chat with customer service was of no help. They were polite but offered no plausible explanation or satisfactory outcome. If QVC continues to operate like this, they will continue to lose customers. I am taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: July 4, 2020

I used to purchase almost everything besides food at QVC and spend at least $4000.00 a year through the Q. However I am cancelling my account with them because of their ineptitude and rude customer service representatives. The last straw was when I purchased a tee and it took almost 5 weeks to receive tee. It was not listed on back order but was listed as " in the process of shipping", and so I could not cancel. So in order to return an item which I no longer needed because by now I had found another tee, I had to.

Pay $3.50 for shipping to me and $6.95 for shipping back. I had written an email regarding my long wait to QVC but their reply to me took 16 days so I had already sent tee back. So now I am out $10.45 and no tee. I realize the covid virus does cause problems for shipping, but other companies seem to have been able to work around the problem.

Previous to this I have had disputes with charges from QVC and I have always been correct. I had tried to talk to customer service reps about my disputes, asked to speak to a supervisor and was told their are none, and was even told by a rude, obnoxious rep to send in my bank statement for the rep to see. There is absolutely no one to talk to if you have a problem and want a correct and definitive answer. Speak to 6 different reps and there will be 6 different answers. Reps are not properly trained and are probably overworked. Where is management? Anyway I am now an HSN Customer. They have reps who are willing to actually help you. If HSN doesn't have it I would rather spend more for a product than have to deal with QVC again!

Original review: June 28, 2020

I have ordered from QVC many times and have always loved everything I bought. Also, loved the fact I could pay for it over time. However, recently during my shopping experiences I have noticed a very limited selection on many things. I was looking for a computer, where there used to be HUNDREDS of options, I was looking for a new Blender where I bought the Ninja before, now hardly any options. They have cut their inventory to a minimum. Also, used to be a lot of item spread out over 5-6 payments, now most everything is only 3. I will still shop here but very disappointed with the site recently. Horrible inventory selection and payment options.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I have heard NOTHING from QVC about the gift bag I was to receive with purchase. I received the item I purchased but not the gift or an explanation. This is extremely poor customer service. I have no idea if my purchase helped or if it wasn't recorded, got lost in the mail, etc. I've been a customer for many years. If I don't hear from someone I will cancel my acct and be sure to post how unprofessional QVC is and warn others about the abysmal customer service in this company.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Clothes. The last two items that I purchased from QVC has been on backorder. One in being in process for over two weeks and then finally was told it is on backorder. Just checked another item and it now states it is on backorder. It looks like to me that they are overselling items that are not available. Before they would tell you in the beginning if the item was on backorder. STOP OVERSELLING ITEMS THAT YOU CANNOT SUPPLY.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I ordered a computer MSI. It was 1299. I found it for 999 on other sites. It doesn't have the features it showed on QVC. Ok fine I got over charged. OK... but I had it on ezpay. I wanted to update it to another card. I had issues with my bank card and my bank issued me another one. I at no time ever gave this new card to QVC. So before I could update it online boom they took the payment. How? I never went in and entered this. So I called customer service and they tell me I called on 6/10 and gave it them. THIS IS EXTREMELY CONCERNING. They said I called at 12:01pm, couldn't give me the number and the rep was so rude. I asked for it to be reversed. 5 days to hear from the business office. I want to know how did they get this number from my new card when I live alone and I never gave them this number, This is scary beyond belief. Stay away from QVC.

QVC Company Information