2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.9/5 (2513 ratings)

About ProFlowers

ProFlowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I have used this company at least 6 times and overall they did a pretty good job except. For one I stamt where the product was not up to par. In fairness they did offer me a 25 dollar credit for a future order. Their same day service is high ($19.99) as well as they charge an additional $4.99. PRETTY STEEP, when my local florist charges significantly less. But a 4 out of 5 is still worthy.

Original review: May 9, 2021

The bouquet was beautiful. My mom loved it! I think a better job could have been done given the price of them. Better at cutting the stems, putting the arrangement together, a better vase. Other than that, my mom was satisfied so that's all that matters really.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2021

This company is always on time & always consistent with the product that is expected. In addition, they have corrected any mistakes and that is another plus why my wife & I continue to use them. We have used them for sending flowers to family, friend and even each other when it is time for an anniversary, birthday, or just to say Hi and surprise each other.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Flowers are fresh. The arrangements are full and colorful with flower colors complement each other. Blooms last at least 2 plus weeks. Delivery was courteous, flowers were best and orderly upon arrival.

Original review: May 4, 2021

It is critical in building customer trust in this business. 1- Authenticity of pictures as shown on their website, 2- How the actual delivery matches, 3- On time delivery and 4-value for the price paid.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

FTD, the owners of ProFlowers.com, seems to think it's OK to substitute orange roses for long-stemmed red roses. I paid over $80 for a dozen long-stemmed red roses for my wife on our 26th wedding anniversary during a time when we had no income and little money. What do I get for my money? An angry wife thinking that I cared so little about her that I sent her a color of roses she does not like on a very special day. FTD seems to think it's not a problem and that I am not owed the proper order or a refund.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

What I ordered and what I received couldn't be any further apart. They have all your contact information so I don't know why they can't contact you ahead of time regarding changes. Then they tell you they can come get your messed up order and replace it. Really disappointed in Google for giving me a link that recommended this place.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I have used this company multiple times over the years and I guess second and third chances should not be extended to this company! Although I have been somewhat satisfied with some orders in the past because the recipient was happy but it’s never exactly what I order. People order what they see because the visual presentation matters. If you want to continue to send what you all want to send then you all pay for it!!!! The Expectation here is put it in a box and ship it and let the recipient assemble it. What do I need your services for if this is how you do business? I will not be using this service in the future.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

That “same day” mess is **. And don’t even waste time adding a cell number to be reached if anything happens. I kid you not. I ordered flower for Vday to be sent to the restaurant. All nice and romantic. I gave them a call to make sure everything was all good and they told me it would be sent the next day. It was no reason they couldn’t be sent to the restaurant the day of. If it was a problem you could have used my cell number or even googled the restaurant up & ask for my name with the front desk. They were even expecting them so it would be placed on the table before we arrived. They had no remorse. Just the same “I’m so sorry that happens to you” line.

On top of that I had to contact them for them to tell me that. I wouldn’t have even known. I gave them another chance for my daughter's birthday. I called to make sure everything was all set because they messed up before. They once again did not contact me when it was an issue and told me “I’m so sorry it happens to you. It will be sent out the next day." How inconsiderate. This company is is pathetic. My little baby girl was waiting for those flowers and candy to only not get them the day of her birthday. They wanted me to still pay for some flowers I didn’t not pay to get sent out the next day. I asked for a refund and trust I will NEVER do business with them again and make sure my company doesn’t as well. Lazy, terrible customer service, & just plain careless. Please don’t waste your time if you don’t want your special moment ruined.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I ordered flowers for my wife on Mother's Day in May. They were never delivered. I sent several emails for months with no response. On September 11th I finally had to be refunded my money. No flowers were ever delivered and Dani the customer service lady acted like it was my fault.

ProFlowers author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

ProFlowers Company Information