3.23/5
Based on 1,201 ratings submitted in the last year

1738 ProFlowers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2019

I am exceptionally happy with ProFlowers! My twin daughters had ordered 1 dozen roses for me for Mother's Day!! I was delighted when they came! When I opened the box, the roses were beautiful, but 1 of the red roses was totally destroyed. I followed the instructions, and put the other 11 roses in a container that I had in my kitchen. I took a picture and sent a copy to both of my daughters. 1 of my daughters asked about the vase that was included with the flowers; I told her that there was no vase in the box and that 1 of the flowers was totally destroyed. I suggested that maybe she should call ProFlowers about this.

The company was awesome!! They told my daughter that they would re-send another dozen roses; I thought that was very nice of them. When the 2nd dozen of roses arrived, they were more beautiful than even the 1st dozen had been, and there was a vase included!! All of the roses were intact, and they looked so beautiful in the vase. I was very, very happy; they even dried beautifully!!! My feeling is that ProFlowers is a very good company to do business with. Thank you ProFlowers!

Original review: May 12, 2019

My first experience with ProFlowers began as a result of ads that I heard on talk radio. When the first time I ordered flowers in a vase for my mother on Mother's Day ended up far exceeding my expectations relative to: ease of ordering and payment, cost, delivery exactly when promised, the freshness of the flowers, the quality of the vase, and the durability of those flowers: I couldn't wait until the next opportunity. Each year after that and, until my mother's passing, I tried to outdo the year before and neither she nor I were ever disappointed. A couple of years running, I threw in some tasty snacks that were available with the flowers and those, too, were a hit.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

My son sent me flowers for Mother's Day. While I greatly appreciated them, they arrived wilted. I followed the instructions that came in the box. I cut 1" of the ends off, placed them in fresh water with the flower food that was provided, but some of the flowers did not bloom all the way and some were wilted. I decided to call ProFlowers to let them know I wasn't happy with the flowers because they were wilted. Normally I wouldn't complain, but I know my son must have spent a good deal of money on them and I hated to see all that money go to waste.

I must say that the customer service was great. They apologised and offered to send out replacement flowers, but I declined and asked that they credit my son back for his purchase. He lives in Ohio and I'm in Florida. I'm pretty sure the reason they came wilted is it's very hot here and I think the flowers were probably left on the delivery truck all day. I didn't get the flowers until after 8 p.m. Even after giving them a full day to spruce up, they never really did. I figured the same thing would happen if I had them redelivered in this heat. They came with a beautiful vase, so I have that as a keepsake. Even though the flowers were wilted, I would still use ProFlowers because of their professionalism at handling my situation. My son has sent me flowers from this company before and they arrived in very nice condition, so I'm sure this time was a fluke. I can say that the flowers and the vase always comes packaged nicely.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have purchased flowers for my mother several times in the last five years. I mistakenly tried the other guys (1800–) And inevitably the delivery was late or canceled with no notification. Not with ProFlowers! Everything is perfect. The delivery is only $12! What? Yes you read that right. Everyone else is $30-$40. My grandmother, Rose, passed away on Saturday. On Saturday night I ordered a dozen blue moon roses because my mother’s favorite color was blue. She receive them Monday morning. The total was $45. For a dozen long stem yet to be bloomed amazing VIBRANT blue roses and glass vase.

So I ordered two more to each go to my aunts. Everyone was in tears. And every time you order, you get 25% off the next order! I haven’t read any of the bad reviews but I’m guessing people will find anything to complain about and people never leave good reviews. Well I’m leaving a good review because these guys blow the competitors away and product and service and price.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa...I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: July 11, 2019

I was given the flower of the month delivery for a year as a birthday gift. I rarely give businesses poor reviews but this was not an inexpensive gift and I just received my 6th delivery and each bouquet has gotten progressively worse. All have arrived wilted and none have lasted more than a few days despite my following care directions to cut stems and use the flower food. Each bouquet is clearly made up of their leftover flowers - whatever is laying around - deformed stems - when bouquet is a mix of flowers they don’t even go together - never anything “seasonal”. Today’s delivery looks like a bouquet of wilted weeds - it is what real florists use as filler. I have used ProFlowers over the years to send flowers and am now embarrassed by what may have been sent. I feel that 6 hideous bouquets in a row is a trend and I will never use this company again.

Original review: July 7, 2019

So ProFlowers never delivered any of the flowers that I ordered for my friend who just had lost her dad! Delivery was scheduled for July 3rd, so I called them... They told me, “they were delivered on July 3rd” luckily my friend had cameras at her front door which they confirmed they never received any flowers. So when I called ProFlowers they promised me to deliver them on 6th July Saturday, which did not happen, so I called them again. They promised to send them on Sunday 7th July. They are not yet delivered. I just asked for refund from them... Waiting to hear back!! Be careful shopping with ProFlowers!!

Original review: July 3, 2019

Customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with. They laughed and told me the order would not be delivered. Never order through ProFlowers!!! They put me on hold for 19 mins and when they finally got on the phone, they asked me for the order # (which I gave), the address (which I gave), the name the flowers were going to (which I gave) and then they wanted to know what was written on the card. I told them I couldn't remember exactly what I wrote and they told me that unless I told them the words on the card, they couldn't verify the order and it would not be delivered. So I told them to cancel so I could order somewhere else and they told me they couldn't cancel without verifying the words on the card. So, they won't deliver and they won't cancel the order. Then she laughed and said the flowers would not be delivered! They are insane there!!

Original review: June 26, 2019

I paid for a deluxe arrangement to celebrate the birth of my niece. Ordered the upgraded option, hoping to really make a great impression. The arrangement that was delivered failed completely at meeting even the smallest expectations. It wasn't even close to the regular arrangement shown on the website in terms of the size. It reflected poorly on me, and the opportunity to make a great impression on my family is gone. The company did reach out to me and offered a coupon for a future purchase. I hope to never have to use that company again.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Ordered flowers for a most beloved friends 90th birthday. At 1:30 on the day they were supposed to be delivered they sent an email saying they were cancelling because they could not provide the flowers ordered. No call, no offer for a substitute. Didn’t see the message till 330 too late to do anything. Words can not convey how upset I am. Totally ruined this very special day/gift. The worst.

ProFlowers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs