3.20/5
Based on 1,217 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

ProFlowers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

1764 ProFlowers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2019

I am exceptionally happy with ProFlowers! My twin daughters had ordered 1 dozen roses for me for Mother's Day!! I was delighted when they came! When I opened the box, the roses were beautiful, but 1 of the red roses was totally destroyed. I followed the instructions, and put the other 11 roses in a container that I had in my kitchen. I took a picture and sent a copy to both of my daughters. 1 of my daughters asked about the vase that was included with the flowers; I told her that there was no vase in the box and that 1 of the flowers was totally destroyed. I suggested that maybe she should call ProFlowers about this.

The company was awesome!! They told my daughter that they would re-send another dozen roses; I thought that was very nice of them. When the 2nd dozen of roses arrived, they were more beautiful than even the 1st dozen had been, and there was a vase included!! All of the roses were intact, and they looked so beautiful in the vase. I was very, very happy; they even dried beautifully!!! My feeling is that ProFlowers is a very good company to do business with. Thank you ProFlowers!

Original review: May 12, 2019

My first experience with ProFlowers began as a result of ads that I heard on talk radio. When the first time I ordered flowers in a vase for my mother on Mother's Day ended up far exceeding my expectations relative to: ease of ordering and payment, cost, delivery exactly when promised, the freshness of the flowers, the quality of the vase, and the durability of those flowers: I couldn't wait until the next opportunity. Each year after that and, until my mother's passing, I tried to outdo the year before and neither she nor I were ever disappointed. A couple of years running, I threw in some tasty snacks that were available with the flowers and those, too, were a hit.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2019

My son sent me flowers for Mother's Day. While I greatly appreciated them, they arrived wilted. I followed the instructions that came in the box. I cut 1" of the ends off, placed them in fresh water with the flower food that was provided, but some of the flowers did not bloom all the way and some were wilted. I decided to call ProFlowers to let them know I wasn't happy with the flowers because they were wilted. Normally I wouldn't complain, but I know my son must have spent a good deal of money on them and I hated to see all that money go to waste.

I must say that the customer service was great. They apologised and offered to send out replacement flowers, but I declined and asked that they credit my son back for his purchase. He lives in Ohio and I'm in Florida. I'm pretty sure the reason they came wilted is it's very hot here and I think the flowers were probably left on the delivery truck all day. I didn't get the flowers until after 8 p.m. Even after giving them a full day to spruce up, they never really did. I figured the same thing would happen if I had them redelivered in this heat. They came with a beautiful vase, so I have that as a keepsake. Even though the flowers were wilted, I would still use ProFlowers because of their professionalism at handling my situation. My son has sent me flowers from this company before and they arrived in very nice condition, so I'm sure this time was a fluke. I can say that the flowers and the vase always comes packaged nicely.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have purchased flowers for my mother several times in the last five years. I mistakenly tried the other guys (1800–) And inevitably the delivery was late or canceled with no notification. Not with ProFlowers! Everything is perfect. The delivery is only $12! What? Yes you read that right. Everyone else is $30-$40. My grandmother, Rose, passed away on Saturday. On Saturday night I ordered a dozen blue moon roses because my mother’s favorite color was blue. She receive them Monday morning. The total was $45. For a dozen long stem yet to be bloomed amazing VIBRANT blue roses and glass vase.

So I ordered two more to each go to my aunts. Everyone was in tears. And every time you order, you get 25% off the next order! I haven’t read any of the bad reviews but I’m guessing people will find anything to complain about and people never leave good reviews. Well I’m leaving a good review because these guys blow the competitors away and product and service and price.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa...I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProFlowers?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

The order of two dozen roses arrived on schedule, and they were retrieved within 10 minutes of delivery, and the box opened shortly after. But the assorted roses were either dried out and wrinkled, wilted, or on a couple of the blossoms, literally falling apart. Since it was in recognition of our 37th anniversary it was very disappointing.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Ordered 2 dozen roses a week before my anniversary. On my anniversary I kept checking the status of my order and it never changed. I emailed, waited on the phone for almost an hour and it was never answered. I finally got someone by chat. They offered to resend the order. I asked for compensation and they offered $20. I asked for more. My order was over $50 and they come back with $25. I told them to refund me. The guy I was chatting with thought he was giving me some great deal. I told him I would start posting my own reviews.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I ordered flowers on a Friday morning to be delivered by Monday. I was notified via email at 4:48 PM that two of the three flowers in the bouquet were unavailable. My options were to swap out my lilies and irises with daisies. I paid close to $80 for this bouquet and I was not oK with this substitution. They told me that they would hold me on the line and call the florist to see the other options. While I held on the line for more than 10 minutes they came back and said that they could do white roses instead. I said that was fine as long as they would still be there by the desired date. Monday.

She put me on hold again, came back and proceeded to tell me they couldn’t get in touch with the florist. She then asked would it be OK to be delivered tomorrow. I said well now I’m not getting the bouquet ordered ON the date that I ordered them. She said right. I said well I think I’m entitled to a discount in which she told me you can call back after they have received their flowers for a discount. The Next day Tuesday at noon I got a notification via email that the vase wasn’t available. Fine. Then I got another notification that they needed more shipping information and that it wouldn’t be delivered until they had that. What a nightmare. Not worth it. I will be contacting a local florist from now on.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have never ordered flowers from Pro Flowers before and I will never again. I ordered an $80+ flower arrangement to be delivered to my daughter on her 30th birthday in San Diego. She never received the order yet I received an email stating that the arrangement was delivered. I contacted customer service immediately, who then looked at my account and found a message indicating that delivery was attempted but not successful. I asked her why then did I get this email that it was delivered! She apologized and stated that she’ll have another florist deliver her flowers the next day.

The next day, she received some kind of arrangement (she sent me a picture) but not the $80+ arrangement I ordered! I should get the arrangement I paid for (which included) a beautiful purple vase and not a completely different arrangement which costs so much less and not even the purple vase. How can this company put a bunch of beautiful flower arrangements online on their website and then upon delivery, deliver a completely different arrangement to the people we love? I contacted them and included pictures of what was ordered and what she received and no response. Is there anything else I can do? I feel this is fraudulent consumer practice! Pa **.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

This ProFlowers is probably short for "promises promises" that they can't keep. They were supposed to deliver flowers on the day of my friend's birthday. I get a last minute email that they can't deliver on day I scheduled and would deliver next day. Keep your flowers, ProFlowers. The whole point was for my friend to receive them on her special day. I was on hold forever and it took about an hour just for them to let me know what I already knew, that they made a false promise. Stay away....My surprise was ruined don't let your occasion be ruined by them!

ProFlowers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ProFlowers was founded in 1998 to connect flower buyers directly with growers. The company is now a part of a larger family of brands, including ProPlants, gifts.com and Sheri’s Berries. It offers a wide variety bouquets, delivered by florists and by shipping companies.

• Delivery options: Consumers can choose bouquets that include flowers cut and sent directly by growers or ones that are hand-delivered by a local florist.

• Guarantee: ProFlowers guarantees that bouquets will last at least seven days and live plants will last at least 14 days. If the flowers or plants die before that time, consumers receive a refund.

• Flower subscription: Interested consumers can sign up for a ProGifter™ flower delivery subscription. It allows them to order multiple flower deliveries at once. This option can save them both time and money, and it helps consumers avoid forgetting to send flowers on an important date.

• Reminders: ProFlowers offers a reminder service to help interested customers remember important holidays as well as birthdays and anniversaries. Consumers sign up online and then receive emails, with special offers, reminding them as the date approaches.

• Include a snack: ProFlowers offers several gourmet food options including cookies, chocolates, wine, fruit baskets and more, all of which make great corporate thank-you gifts.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs