Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered 2 bands from PrimeStyle on the 29th of December. I was supposed to get them on the 2nd. Every time I called them, they keep on telling me it will be shipped out today. Don't believe their shipping method. Till today, I still didn't receive anything.

I pruchased a diamond ring from Primestyle's website on 12/18/07. The website gurated delivery before christmas. I paid for the express 2 day shipping. It is now 12/24/07 at 10:30 pm and I recieved no ring. I spoke with mr david several time through out the day on 12/24 to get the status on my purchase inwhich everytime I was told to call back in one more hour, this went on all day. I have all emails confirming my order as well as fraudulant fedex tracking number that according to primestyle is not the correct one and it is garbage to forget about it.

I was told that the situation would be resolved 12/24 and that they would call me back and not leave until they fixed the problem. I recieved no such phone call. The ring was $520 in all and the transaction was complete. Needless to say this ruins my christmas.

I am not able to give my girlfriend the ring I wanted to have here for her on christmas, I have to answer for not being able to provide her with a christmas present. I have lost $520 and have no closure to this problem from primestyle. Company Profile