1.64/5

47 PrankDial.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 1, 2019

Received this call today from Cherokee Texas... Man demanded to know who I was and I had hit his car and left my number to contact me. All voice prompted... Wanted my insurance and told me to the effect that he was not messing around. Other things said that I felt were threatening and hostile... At the end said I was pranked or something. I didn't find it funny at all and the way the world is with robot calls. It just irritated me.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I received a call that my caller ID identified as my office. When I answered it was this crank call. I work in a sensitive industry and at the time of night I received this call. I thought it was an emergency. I don't mind someone trying to call and prank me but to mask the call with my office number seems illegal at worst and negligent at best. I am reporting to the State AG.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I received the "you hit my car and left a note" prank. In the call, I was called a "B", and when I repeatedly and quietly insisted I didn't have a car, the person making the call said they were "going to come over there and get" me. Under NY law, which is a "one-party consent" state, just answering the call gave this company legal consent to publish this call. After the call, I got a panic attack and chest pain. I'm an elderly, physically disabled person with PTSD that I got after horrific abuse. This call terrified me.

I complained to my local police, to Facebook, and to PrankDial. The email PrankDial sent me back started off apologetic for the obscene and threatening phone call, and had they left it at that, I would have dropped it. However, they ended the email by saying that they drew their inspiration from Trump, basically saying that Trump had made vulgarity and harassment acceptable.

I asked the person writing the email how they would feel if their physically disabled elderly family member with PTSD got a call where a person threatened to come to their home and "get" them. The "support person" wrote back that I must have been pranked by a friend who had paid for the privilege of terrorizing me, and that they must have been doing so to tickle my obviously non-existent funny bone, and that I should be flattered to be threatened with physical harm. If there's a lawyer reading this who wants to start a class action suit against this company, count me in as one of the members of the suit. These people are making money off frightening people. PrankDial is a disgusting and morally bankrupt company.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

It was my first phone call from prank calls.com and it came from a friend whom I would have least expected this kind of behavior. The call was not vulgar so I talked to the man. Haha. Recording trying to calm him down and tell him, "Everything will work out. You just have a wrong number" but, he was persistent so I was forced to tell him that I would let the law handle this and then to my surprise "Haha. You've just been pranked called." A short time later my friend lets me off the hook and now I'm a subscriber to prank calls. I may use it and I may not but please people loosen your shirt collars and laugh it up. Life is too short for too much serious thought.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

The day after Thanksgiving my underage niece received a prank call from a lady saying 'my husband just died. You aren't going to leave me are you?' So my niece being young, naive, and a decent person felt sorry for this lady, started getting emotional and crying. Keep in mind this is the day after we had Thanksgiving dinner without her grandpa (my dad) who is no longer alive. As if having dinner with an empty chair at the table wasn't hard enough on her then the following day she has to endure this form of 'humor'. I fail to see how this would be humorous to anyone. These 'people' are evil - a call about someone dying is funny?

So I call the # on the caller ID to confront the person, and they didn't make the call. They weren't/aren't happy that prank calls are being made from their business phone, and they are in contact with their business attorney to pursue this further. At the end of the prank call they said 'you have been pranked by prankdial.com' which we initially thought was just made up and part of their joke, but after researching and putting the pieces together I determined the call came from their site - including an apology and confirmation the call came from their site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PrankDial.com?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I read all the whiny complaining on this website and frankly, the people who are crying about getting pranked seriously need to examine their lives. First off, it's likely someone you know who is screwing with you. Second, if you get that worked up over a phone call, you might consider going to therapy or even simply hanging up the phone. All of the pranks are such ridiculous premises that the only people who fall for them are literally **. "My boyfriend had a SEIZURE from PrankDial!" Oh ** off. Your boyfriend is a **. It's people like you who are ruining America. This is why Donald Trump is president. Gullible morons. People like you (morons) are the reason PrankDial exists. Or why phone scammers exist. PrankDial is ** hilarious and I intend to keep using it to victimize all of the people who are so stupid that they deserve it.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Harassment - Received 3 prank calls from this site within two days at my place of employment, tying up state phone lines and upsetting workers with outrageous and untruthful lies concerning the character of the worker.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Sometime this month I got two prank calls which one was about chlamydiae and the other one was about taking some other girl's man. If I could find out who has been using prankdial.com I will get them into trouble by getting the police involved which is what I have said because I don't have time for childish prank calls because I need to have my phone free for more important things like my son and upcoming events for job interviews. What if someone were to call me to try to let me know if there is something wrong with one of my family members and I miss that important phone call?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

This app is fantastic. The recording feature is superb and allows for you to record your hilarious prank calls. You can also share them which is very handy. A lot of people show hate towards this app because they dislike the fact that 90 year old grandmother or whatever is being woken up or scared. There is an option to block your number so you can't be called you smartasses. Look it up! This app is absolutely amazing and can be lots of fun when you're with friends or family.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I have a man stalking me, threatening to "slit our throats" for a year who's now using prankdial.com to harass us all night and day. Prior to this he's impersonated me by making over 30 fake FB accounts, called my employer, and contacted family members who don't know him. He's made fake "prostitute ads of my KID!" NOW, he's calling prolifically haunting my kids, myself and my BF had a SEIZURE using the PRANKDIAL service whom I asked TWICE to remove our #'s to no avail. I need the discovery of who's calling and I've contacted a desk sarge in his area which is out of state. PRANKDIAL NEEDS TO GO, especially if they're not going to remove the numbers because they care more about volume. WE NEED HELP HERE!!!

PrankDial.com Company Information