4.14/5
Based on 37 reviews that contain star ratings

37 PLAY! by Sephora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 28, 2017

I am part of a Facebook group for makeup swapping. I am part of Ipsy and wanted a second box. I saw lots of girls is mentioning Play so decided to try it out. I love the box. I started to like perfume because of it. They have fairly natural products. The hair and face products are low on parabens, silicone and sodium laureth sulfate. They have a good variety too.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I loved my products I bought. It was makeup that is used in water for all day wear. They can make the best products and they are normally the best. No running on those special occasions. It also had a full arsenal of products I could use on a daily basis to look my best anytime during the day. However, I would like variety and a bigger box for my money worth to last much longer. Also, carry patch to travel as a makeup bag would have been great.

Original review: July 23, 2017

The Play! By Sephora application process was very easy, simple, and self-explanatory and the customer service agents were very friendly during the application process. The beauty box came in a very small and easy to open and carry packaging, I was very impressed with the quality of the brands included. Play! By Sephora beauty box is excellent as it is, and I hope that the Sephora brand keeps up the good work and keeps me updated.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I absolutely loved Sephora ever since my friend recommended it to me. I first bought a lipstick and it was MAGIC. I soon subscribed to Play! by Sephora and ever since my first package, I loved the items that came with it. It was relatively cheap which I absolutely loved. It also contained so many items each time I received a box. The box was eye-catching too. I also reallllyyyyy love their discount codes and coupons. However the box should arrive more on time because it is usually late by a week or sometimes a few days. I would also appreciate it if Sephora could make some new deals on the boxes as well.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I chose PLAY! by Sephora because I regularly shop at Sephora and figured it would be a good service to try, I know where to buy what product if I wanted full size or to restock. It encompasses so many different brands, some samples, some full size. You can also change your profile and get different products. I love the price, to think what you're getting for 10 it's awesome. There's very little I dislike, my only point would be to not add as many eyeliners and pay more attention to the reviews.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Play! by Sephora?

Original review: July 20, 2017

I chose this beauty box because I love to shop at Sephora. I love trying new products and this is a good way to sample different things without having to commit to buying the full size items and then winding up not liking it especially when many of the products can tend to be quite expensive. This box is very affordable and I look forward to receiving it each month. But I dislike that they give everyone different boxes. It would be nice to have the option to pick what samples we want or at least pick one sample we would like to receive. I've received a lot of repeat products in my boxes and many products that I wouldn't use. Every box I get is the worst one out of all the other box numbers that they send out. It's not very personalized at all.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I like that there's a good sample of different items to try. Nice assortment of the different types of makeup that they offer in trial sizes instead of full sized products. Gives you the chance to try a small size to see if you like it. It's good value and wanted to try it without having to buy full sized products at the store and then not being able to use them. I end up with a lot of makeup in the cupboard because I don't like it. But I didn't like the short amount of time you were given to try the makeup before having to go on an auto ship and having your credit card charged. Also, it would be easier if you could change your order online instead of calling in.

PLAY! by Sephora Company Information