1.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 17, 2017

13 PissedConsumer.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 17, 2017

I have to say, I am in agreement with the people who say that people are allowed to post, unverified, complaints on PissedConsumer.com. I was reading several complaints about Nutrisystem (No, I do NOT work for them, I am a satisfied customer). Most of the complaints were not legitimate. If people actually read the terms of their purchase, they wouldn't have had the problems. I don't see that they had the problems with customer service that they claim to have had. Any time I have contacted them I have gotten a quick response and a satisfactory resolution to my issue. PissedConsumer.com is JUST THAT, people who are PISSED OFF because they didn't read, just assumed, then were unhappy that things didn't go THEIR way. That is not right.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I have used Pissed Consumer to post reviews a number of times in the past, and recently posted a review about the site itself because of the overwhelming amount of tedious information they ask for in order to complete a review... This was a mistake, let me tell you. PissedConsumer HATES a bad review, and will relentlessly Email you to resolve your problem. Alright, I can deal with that, and it turned out that you can scroll to the bottom of these pages, and choose to Skip them, which I did not know. So, I marked the complaint as Resolved, figuring that they would leave me alone then. WRONG, now they expect a 20 page, in-depth explanation of how it was resolved. What I wrote was, "There was information that I was not aware of, and now I am", but that was not enough for them, and IMMEDIATELY after marking this complaint as Resolved, I got another Email asking for more details.

So, I went back to the site, logged in, and added more information, as per what I had to offer. This was frustrating because there was no way to Skip this, and it required at least 200 words. In the end, I was starting to feel like the only way to stop having to spend a half an hour dealing with PissedConsumer, every time I check my Email was to Unsubscribe from getting Emails from them. Be CAREFUL, these people are way too demanding, and it is near impossible to get sway from them without changing your Email or blacklisting them, and you will also probably need to block them from your phone. In other words, once Pissed Consumer has it claws in you, you will possibly HAVE to go into the Witness Protection Program to get away!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 5, 2017

I wanted to see my fico score specifically from Experian. They offered it free along with a copy of my credit report. What they provide is online and NOT in a format that can be downloaded. I need to dispute something on the report. So they want me to order another one that is in a downloadable format... for a charge of course. I will not pay them to provide a hard copy of my report when they do not allow a download of what they advertise as a "free" copy of my report on their site. They run the "free creditscore.com" site. The information on this report is causing me harm and keeping me from obtaining the credit I need for surgery. I am also sending a complaint to CFNB and to the Attorney General of my state.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

A client of mine put a bad review on this website about her experience at my office and saying things that are not true. This is not right. And I have to pay a fee to get it off? I gave this client her money back and she is still complaining, and has the nerve to ask me for more services!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I own a reputable small business which has been selling products online for the past twelve years. Our reviews on every other site are near perfect. We've even received an award for top five internet companies for our line of business. PissedConsumer.com has recently became a thorn in our side. It publishes so-called consumer reviews without any verification or proof whatsoever that the person writing the review has actually made a purchase from our company. It then charges big bucks to remove the complaint! They won't even list the price on their website for this service, you have to call for a "quote" to have the complaint removed. Oh, and for $250 per month they will let you "screen" the complaints prior to them posting them. Ha, what a joke!

How do I know if PissedConsumer is writing the complaint themselves just to extort money from my business? (There are a couple of complaints on there that we have no idea who the customer is nor do we have any record of them buying anything from us.) This has got to be illegal... What a racket they have going on. And shame on Google for allowing them to come up so high under the search engine results when our business name is googled. I will be the first one to sign up for that class action lawsuit!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PissedConsumer.com?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

I run ** in Stratford Upon Avon. I provide a dedicated, meticulous approach to my work, providing service all hours of the day and night via a live chat service. I have been in business 21 years. 3 years ago I found a terrible and malicious review via Pissed Consumer. A customer made me aware of it. To my horror I found this review could be placed without any verification, order receipt number, etc. Due to my transparent approach I linked to the review from my site, Facebook page, etc. highlighting the dangers of such sites but this must have given credibility to the link as the site ranks #2 on Google when searching for **!!

For the past 3 years I have had this site hanging over my head and it's only down to my own reputation and over 1000 positive reviews found on my site (which are ALL third party verified) that I have managed to continue trading. Their site is mentioned every week and it's totally depressing. Pissed Consumer have told me they charge $1000 per review to have them reviewed and removed. This makes their site nothing more than a SCAM. I cannot believe Google can allow their site to be ranked so highly on their search engine. If ANYONE can help - please let me know. If anyone wants to contact me you will find me at my site **. They should be locked up.

Original review: April 25, 2016

PissedConsumer is in fact little more than an extortion operation. It stays just within the law by allowing responses online without paying a fee. The moment you start responding though, they will start with the sales pitches for their paid services. We have hard proof that they in fact have REMOVED POSITIVE COMMENTS posted to their site. They also do absolutely nothing to verify the legitimacy of the complaints posted on their site, many of which are false and libelous. They clearly have no intent of being a legitimate consumer protection organization.

Original review: March 11, 2016

This site has been used to attack and malign my friend Pastor Tom **, a man dedicated to feeding, housing and educating orphans around the world. I posted multiple responses to malicious comments in defense of my friend and just found that every one of them has been deleted. Has anyone considered coming together to form a class action lawsuit against this miserable site?

Original review: May 24, 2015

This company has no regard or concern for people's businesses. Anyone can leave a comment and there is ZERO accounting for the truth. I was wrongly accused of poor business practice on pissed consumer but in order to respond they want a huge fee. Isn't that extortion? This degenerate company should be closed. An attorney fee to remove a comment from pissed consumer is 5k. Absurd!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2014

Pissedconsumer.com was at one time a reputable consumer complaint platform. Recently I've been watching as several but one individual in particular have been using other people's posts to comment with racist remarks. Some remarks are very racist and hateful but I'll attach a screenshot of a milder one so hopefully this review will get published. I've emailed the address provided for website support and they won't respond therefore they must approve of cyber bullying and racism. I feel that in today's society there should be no room for bullying through racism. If pissedconsumer.com continues to allow this they should be banned from the web.

Original review: May 7, 2012

Slanderous and defaming information posted online - I was recently informed that when my name is "Googled", a complaint from pissedconsumer.com comes up, which includes horrendous and defaming falsified information about me, and my minor daughter. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the work of my ex-husband who is a documented criminal.

I want this removed immediately for the sake of my daughter who recently discovered this, and can't understand why anyone would do this to a child. This company, pissedconsumer.com, has yet to respond to my emails or letters and this posting remains. Is it not illegal to print names of children in disgusting and inappropriate manners?

Original review: May 14, 2011

I had a customer purchase from me that attempted to deceive my company by claiming an item from her order wasn't sent. After I proved that she was trying to deceive my company and she blasted infantries all over on a site such as pissedconsumer.com and http://sheister.net. Any time someone tries to defend my company, this former customer is slandering them and their name as well even going as far as saying I have people working for me and making other completely false statements. The customer in question is defaming and slandering my company without any truth to her statement. Everything she says is taken as truth. It all started when a customer made an order and tried to state that she haven't received an item that was on her order. In the beginning I gave her the benefit of the doubt and began checking the inventory which was correct and the shipping weight of her package. The product that she ordered was 8 ounces.

I checked the inventory and examined the weight of the customer's order without adding the product. The shipping weight of the order without the solution was under 13 ounces which meant that it would have been sent first class. The customer's order was sent out with a weight of 2 pounds and sent out Priority Mail. After I addressed the issue with the customer she changed her story to claim that she was supposed to get something for free with her purchase that was listed in the site's description that isn't even there and it never has been. Once I caught her in my email's, which I still have, she got hostile and began blasting me, my company and my integrity on internet sites. Sales have slumped and has caused emotional distress on myself. I have worked hard to get where I am. The consumer is bitter that I proved she lied.

Original review: April 26, 2010

I registered a complaint on their website. The company, Great American Days, contacted me after reading my complaint and agreed to give me a full refund. The only stipulation was that I have the complaint removed from the site of PissedConsumer.com. I have written to the address of PissedConsumer.com, and I have a called a number that I found on a website. It says to call that number regarding their website and speak to a woman named Joanna. I got no responses from anyone associated to this website. If I don't get the complaint removed, the people at Great American Days will not refund me $300.00.

PissedConsumer.com Company Information