2. Miscellaneous

2.1/5 (413 ratings)

About Liquidation.com

Liquidation.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I have been making Liquidations sales for about a year now and have purchased pallets or lots from several companies. I have now bought five different lots from Liqudation.com, including my current box purchased on 11/25/2020. I have bought electronic boxes, General Merchandise, and current health and beauty. I have found that about 10 - 20 percent of the items are broken or worthless, but that is the chance you take in the Piqudation game. I have never lost money on a pallet, and most of the items are sell quickly or have sold at Yard Sales.

Con: Here is my issue; I could pick my Warehouse orders in Princeton, Indiana. But due to COVID, they are still in a ship only unless you buy a full pallet. Their policy is adding anywhere from $50 - $175 in the shipping cost per order, making the pallets cost over 20% of the total value on my orders. Pro: Shipping is fast and packed in good condition. I think people need to understand the difference between a listed auction of boxes, Gaylord pallets, and Large item actions. I would never buy large items without being able to inspect those items.

Original review: July 15, 2021

First and last time buyer. Buying no problem but what you get is very cheap. Waste of money. Couldn't wait to get my package but when it came in the mailbox in a small, very small, envelope I was so surprised to see how small my package was the necklace I could have gotten at the fair.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2021

I've been using Liquidation for quite a while and always had a good experience, But recently I put in a bid for a target pallet, paid a hefty price. It was set as returns as description. but boxes came stating salvage all over, some item works but most didn't. There a huge difference between salvage and returns. I sent them picture and they rule against me. So I sent my back a chargeback request. At this point Liquidation bans you. This company has shady business practices. Do not buy from Liquidation. This company is on sham. Company are suppose to stand behind what is stated on their site. If they make a mistake make it right.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I purchased some audio products from this seller and the ad stated they were professionally refurbished but what I received was junk with dead batteries. This auction was a straight lie but was able to get my money back 5 weeks later. I attempted to give a feedback on the site but once you get your money back there is no option for a feedback/review. How convenient!

Original review: April 30, 2021

Buyer beware, I bid and paid over $3500 for a pallet and they sent it to the wrong address! After over a week of calling and emailing multiple times a day, they refuse to resolve the issue or refund my money. The customer service is non existence! Buyer beware and do some research before buying from this business, there are people who have mentioned being out-bidden by the people who are affiliated and work for this company in attempt to up the price of the auction. I have purchased multiple pallets in the past and in most cases more than half the items were not as described in the manifest and the customer service did not do anything about it. I will never buy from here again and I recommend everyone who is reading this to do the same. There are many other people who have had the same experience and have left feedback.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Paid for a lot of 51 items with a guaranteed manifested value of $39.99 msrp each totaling 2k, instead I got a box of 47+ 0-20 dollar and four $30 items, mostly trash like a single screw wrapped in plastic, a birthday card, a piece of random plastic, and a corded plug to... something.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I wanted to bid on iPad lots. I've done some careful researching...currently iPad gen 4 and below do not work with the Apple App Store and iTunes store - because the iOS is too old and not upgradeable. This is also true of the iPad mini 1, and the iPad Pro. Sure, you can turn them on, log in and use them with WiFi - but not much else. You can't use them for Facebook, Apple TV+, e.g., there are no useable apps. Probably, you can get on the Internet but most likely any pages with any type of Interaction- will fail.

So I was very dismayed to see the lots sold on Liquidation.com contain mostly older models. In fact like one person suggested the advert will say iPad Air or iPad 5th generation. A completely over jacked MSRP will show values of 1,000s of dollars. But when I looked at the manifest list there were very few that were useable models, often the model in the listing would show up as only 1 unit. Then there would be 47 other units of older models - all with ridiculous values. Sure when they were new in 2010 they might have been worth 600.00 but these models should be given away not sold - they no longer have any value. And yes, I'm talking about new-in-the-box - not just returns, etc.

Not surprisingly, very few of these iPad lots had even a single bid - starting at 1200.00 and more. I did ask if I could challenge the MSRP but the support person said the MSRP value is just a suggestion. That may be so - but the lots have starting bids to match the MSRP. Deceptive! But if these lots do sell - unless the buyer can resell them to other clueless people who don't understand - there is a cutoff model that won't work well or at all...

Original review: March 28, 2021

I have been buying Liquidation boxes for about 2 years, and the box I just got from them is by far the worst. The condition is supposed to be uninspected/untested returns. In the past that meant some would be incomplete, some would be broken, some would be out of it packaging, and some would be in new or like new condition. My box has 60 items (headphones), 40 of the items were in bags and obviously broken, I mean in pieces. 20 came in boxes, but NONE were in good condition. They literally picked out anything that was sellable and gave me pure trash. This should have been sold as salvage. I have contacted them, but I doubt anything will happen. I will also be contacting the BBB. I had good luck with their health and beauty boxes. I will not buy another electronics box, it was a VERY expensive lesson. Shame on them selling these items, it is a SCAM.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Stay away from this company. It's a big scam. They will sell you garbage instead what is promised. I ordered headsets and I got a big box of garbage quality headsets and when I dispute the charge you won't believe how much they lie to my credit card company. BOTTOM LINE AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Question: is it not a crime to charge for sale tax and then keep the sale tax money after the company you are charging sale tax gives you the document proving you are tax exempt. And the company is in Delaware as well (no sale tax state). Wow. This company tried to set you up to rip off tax money from buyers. Here's how it works, You buy a auction, then you get a email bill and it shows sales tax. You call them. They say, "Send over forms." You do. Nothing happens, you call back they say, "The forms were rejected. Your in house name was not on the form." You send again but this time, "You're over the 24 hour time before they keep the tax money and now won't refund."

I'M out over 2500 buck in added tax to my invoice to my company that is tax exempt. They just say, "Sorry we will have someone call you." That never comes. Wow. What rip-offs. Who is getting all this extra money? These cheats I'm thinking. Complain about things missing or prices inflated from list price I can find online.... They sent me 20k in trash but called salvage. Everything was in there from 10 year old filing cab to empty plastic coke bottles total lose. Buyer beware of these cheats....

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

We purchased two pallets using our AMEX card and it was completely garbage! 65 boxes of unusable parts and/or junk. We took pictures of each and every box and its contents, and then promptly submitted disputes with all the photos on the liquidation.com site as well as with the credit card company. AMEX issued a credit immediately. Liquidation.com told us we had 24 hours to resend our documents to them (we think this is their slick legal way of voiding disputes). We resubmitted our dispute as well as photo evidence within the allotted 24 hours. Within 2 or three days we received notification that a full refund would be issued and nothing had to be returned.

Liquidation.com, Amazon and all the merchandisers that support this ripoff practice should be ashamed. Please don't allow them to keep your money!!! If customer service refuses to issue a refund please contact the Better Business Bureau as this is the only way to stop businesses from taking advantage of consumers. They misrepresented all of the items and we weren't going to pay for their junk!

Liquidation.com Company Information